Wives' Club, Inception Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KKHowling
KKHowling
359 Followers

"Look, I know," replied Cathy. How could she make Trish understand? It was the man who's world Cathy wanted to rock that made her wet. The sucking of his cock was just a way to accomplish that.

"So the thought of a big dick right in front of you doesn't do anything for you?" Trish asked, her tone indicating that she already knew the answer.

"It's not just about a dick," said Cathy, exasperated. "It's the situation. It's a man that I want to please who loves to be pleased that way. Tommy was a perfect example. I had a couple other boyfriends between him and Jim that I really got into it with too. But I'd never get into it the same way with a stranger. It just wouldn't do it for me."

"And Tony's a stranger?"

"Well, yeah, pretty much," Cathy was starting to get irritated. "I might have said 'hi' to him once or twice."

"What if," Trish said slowly, a mischievous smirk on her face. "What if I told you that I did have a tape of Margaret and Tony?" Cathy blinked. She wasn't sure how that figured into the discussion, but she found herself eager to see any such tape.

"I lied," continued Trish. "The camera wasn't recording when I first saw them, but I noticed right away and hit record. I took the tape home and hid it. When I'm alone, I put it on and watch it. Sometimes I get pretty turned on by it." Trish gave a nervous laugh. "Wanna see it?"

Cathy certainly did. She wasn't sure why, but the idea of Margaret, the fifty-something, librarian-looking accountant sucking the dick of a young guy, letting him fuck her from behind, really piqued her curiosity. And, she admitted to herself, got her a little hot. Would Trish really show her the tape?

Of course, Cathy was well aware that Trish had an ulterior motive. Did Trish really think that watching that tape would suddenly turn her into a cock-craving slut? That after seeing Tony's dick, she wouldn't be able to control herself? The whole thing was laughable.

"Yeah, I want to see it," Cathy told Trish. "But don't get your hopes up."

"What?" Trish said, feigning innocence.

"You know," Cathy admonished. "Just seeing that tape isn't going to get me all hot and bothered to the point where I'd do Tony."

"Hey, I'm just trying to help you out," Trish said with a grin.

"Yeah, okay," retorted Cathy. "Maybe you're right. Maybe we ought to form a little club, a sex therapy club. We'll figure out ways to take care of all our unfulfilled needs. You go and find me a dick to suck, and I'll find you someone who can fuck you well enough to make you cum. While we're at it, we could set up Tracy with someone. You know how she's always bitching about her husband's dick being too small. And Margaret, well, she seems to have solved her problems without our help. Then there's Amy..."

Cathy cut her tirade as she saw the smile widen on Trish's face. "What?" she asked, getting truly annoyed.

"Nothing," laughed Trish. "Just that I already took care of Tracy. She's been fucking Tony for months now!" Trish laughed again. Cathy gaped.

Tracy? Tracy bitched a little bit, but Cathy never suspected that she would ever do anything outside of her marriage.

"Oh," Trish continued, "And Amy doesn't need any help either. From what I hear, she's been fucking around on her husband for quite a while now. Two or three different guys, I heard."

That didn't shock Cathy. Amy was a bit of a party girl who had always seemed somewhat immature to Cathy. But Tracy... That was a bit of a jolt.

"Tracy?" Cathy asked, still in disbelief. "And Tony?" Trish gave her an evil grin. She was clearly enjoying this.

"Yep. It took a while to talk her into it. And she wanted to see the tape, of course," said Trish. "But she eventually came to the conclusion that if she ever wanted a big one again, well, she had to take the leap." Trish gave Cathy a look that seemed to say, "You'll give in too."

"I don't know," Cathy said, shaking her head. "Tracy cheated on her husband because he wasn't big enough? There has to be more to it than that."

"Don't kid yourself," Trish told her. "Tracy said she dated a couple guys who were really well hung and she loved it. She actually told me that Bill is average or maybe a little above, but she really missed how it felt to get pounded by a really big one!" Trish tittered. "Her explanation kinda reminded me of you. She had something that really turned her on, but she's had to do without it since she got married."

Cathy shook her head, still not sure she could believe it. When Tracy had complained about her husband not being big enough, Cathy had always assumed that she meant her husband was small. Tracy was a tiny thing, just over five feet tall. She was thin too. Cathy would have thought that an average size man would be more than adequate to satisfy her.

Cathy had had sex with a really well hung guy and it could be great, but she had never felt like she needed anything bigger than average. Her husband was six inches long, reasonably thick and he filled her quite thoroughly. How could a petite number like Tracy need nine inches to be satisfied?

"Well," Cathy insisted, not sure if she sounded convincing, "I don't need to go anywhere else. I'm pretty happy with my life the way it is."

"Suit yourself," said Trish, still smirking. What was with that smirk? Cathy wondered. Did Trish really think Cathy would come running at the sight of a dick? It was starting to grate on her nerves.

There was some tension in the air as they finished their coffee and left. Trish was still giving Cathy a look that implied she knew something. And it was really irritating Cathy. Especially because she had been thinking about how wonderful it would be to give a blow job again. Not that she was tempted by Tony, but the idea was rolling around in her head and that was Trish's fault.

KKHowling
KKHowling
359 Followers
12