Wives' Club, Progression Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cathy herself wasn't really sure that she wanted to be there, watching in person. It was difficult to imagine what would happen if they made eye contact while Tracy had a cock in her mouth. It was a scary, tingly thought. Could she watch Tracy give a blow job? Just stand there and watch?

Cathy didn't really have any intention of pushing the issue. In pursuing it, Cathy was really only playing a game, trying to get back at Tracy for her part in setting Cathy up. Or was she just enjoying the fact that Tracy was uncomfortable with the conversation?

It also postponed the telling of Cathy's encounter with Tony and his so-called roommate. Not that Cathy didn't want to tell, but she still felt it was necessary to make Tracy wait and maintain the appearance of resentment on Cathy's part. It wouldn't do to reward Tracy so soon after this latest manipulation.

"Come on," Cathy said with a smile. "You're always talking about 'dirty girl factor'. What could be more dirty than sucking a dick while someone watches you?"

"Nah," Tracy replied with a shake of her head. "That's not dirty, that's just uncomfortable."

"Why?"

"I don't know. It just is. Would you want me to watch you?" Tracy asked.

"You forget," shot back Cathy. "I've already performed with an audience."

"Yeah, but guys are different," Tracy said with a vague gesture. "Would you want another woman to watch you?"

"Okay, forget it," Cathy said, feigning irritation. "If you want to chicken out, go back on your word, what can I do? I can't make you live up to your end of it, can I?" Tracy seemed genuinely startled by Cathy's words and tone of voice. Emboldened, Cathy decided to push further.

"Well, I guess since I got manipulated into doing two guys, I guess that doesn't count, right? I mean," Cathy said with a sweeping gesture, "it's not like I agreed to do it. So why should you have to honor your part?"

The two women sat in silence for a long moment.

"You would really want to watch me?" Tracy asked at last.

"Damn right! You've got blow job lips, remember?" Cathy wasn't so sure she wanted to, but since Tracy was apparently the more uncomfortable, Cathy decided to enjoy the moment. A thin smile crossed Tracy 's lips.

"You would really just stand there and watch?" Tracy asked. Was she trying to call Cathy's bluff? Was Cathy really bluffing?

"Yeah," Cathy answered, as if just making up her mind at that moment. "Yeah, I think I would." The two women locked eyes for a long, tense moment.

"Okay," Tracy said quietly. "I guess it's only fair." She smiled and shrugged. "I guess I ought to see what it's like to have another person in the room before I get Tony and his buddy to double team me anyway, right?" She gave a nervous laugh and Cathy saw some red in her cheeks.

Cathy just smiled back. She didn't trust her voice at the moment. Even though it was only a very vague agreement, no time and place set, Cathy was suddenly nervous. And, after pushing the issue, she could hardly back out.

Cathy told herself that it was ridiculous to be nervous. Hadn't she just given two guys blow jobs while each watched her do the other? How, after that, could watching Tracy give a blow job make her so nervous?

There was definitely an anticipatory tingle running through her. But there was some kind of nervous fear too and she couldn't explain it. She realized that, once again, she would be crossing some line and once she had, she could never go back. It would be like having sex with a male friend. Once it happened, there was no going back to the pre-sex relationship.

Would it somehow radically change her relationship with Tracy? She didn't know and wasn't really sure that that was the issue anyway. Nevertheless, there was something daunting about it. Cathy just wasn't able to figure out what it was.

"One thing, though," Tracy said. "Let's not tell Trish, okay?" She gave Cathy a long look and Cathy nodded. It seemed that neither of them felt particularly trusting of Trish.

"Tony's going to tell her though," Cathy replied.

"Sure, but not until afterward," Tracy smiled. "It's not like I'm going to tell Tony in advance. You're just going to show up with me, okay?" Cathy returned Tracy 's smile. Yes, it was about time someone else got a surprise. She was still pretty nervous about the whole idea. But cutting Trish out of the situation helped.

"Okay, now tell me all about it already!"

12