Wolf Cry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dshannon
Dshannon
139 Followers

Mikhail's words from the other night returned to her:"This land is filled with gods and spirits and creatures... Kasmira, the Trickster, whose eyes shine like green fire and who lures men and women to passionate deaths..."

Without hesitation, Samantha pulled back from the goddess' embrace, swung out and struck her across the jaw.

The white-haired figure staggered back, looking as thoroughly shocked as any human would have. "How dare you? You will learn true obedience beneath Zakarij, my pet."

Samantha ignored the thumping pain in her fist, never having struck anyone, man or spirit, before in her life. "No I won't. You're not Zakarij, no Wolf Goddess. You're Kasmira."

The woman smiled a smile as cold and cruel as the harshest winter. "And you have unwittingly helped gather the necessary energies to let me take form within the world again - and helped awaken the Vukodlak within the man. I shall allow him to properly reward you for your services."

She turned, almost having forgotten Mikhail, now transformed into the werewolf-like creature, any recognition of her by him seemingly buried too deep, as he lumbered closer, claws and fangs bared, the familiar shaft rising between his legs.

Samantha dropped to her knees, taking a protective stance, knowing running would be useless, her mind desperately seeking protective spells and sigils, something she could empower using the immense energies still swirling about the clearing-wait...

Face and body taut and angry and determined, she reached down and grapsed the collar, held it tightly as she focused her eyes on the Kasmira once more, letting oft-spoken words quickly escape her lips. "O Powerful Fenris, son of Loki and Angrboda, bound to the rock of Gioll, I, your servant, your possession, conjure thee on this night and at this hour here, to order firmed affairs with thee..."

The Kasmira's face somehow whitened more than her hair. "No- NO!"

Samantha felt the rush of air behind her, and instinctively dropped into a crouch, feeling the huge, hairy body leap over her and towards the Trickster. She looked up as she heard something she had never expected to hear: a goddess, screaming... and watched as her Master, Fenris, in full wolf form, tore into the Kasmira...

It was something she had never witnessed before. She had seen real wolves killing real prey. She had even seen hers and Fenris' spirit offspring attacking men who had threatened her. But this was one spirit devouring another, ripping her surface features asunder until she haemorrhaged light and sound, before Fenris drew the energy into Himself like breaths. And the Kasmira's substance crumbled, even as she continued howling into the darkness, leaving nothing behind, no remains or traces.

And when it was over, Fenris turned as if to face Samantha, and howled into the night, joined by His brethren in the surrounding woods. He had never seemed so strong and proud and a part of the world as he had that night, appeared a true God when compared to the deceiving demons such as Kasmira.

And she had never been so pleased to see him. She started rising. "Master, thank you-"

Eyes as red as roses fixed on her, and an angry growl that strummed across her skin made her stop, then drop back to her knees. He started padding closer - then stopped as something came between Samantha and Himself. It was Mikhail, pointed ears raised, fur bristled, claws bared, either wishing to protect her, or challenging this newcomer to his territory.

But as strong as he appeared in his current state, he was small and weak when compared with a God... Fenris moved more swiftly than she could have imagined, knocking Mikhail several metres to her right, until he slammed into a tree and fell into a slump, alive but unconscious.

She returned to see Fenris changing now, changing as she had seen before, as if to echo the Kasmira's transformation from wolf to human form. But He stopped in a transitional form, like Mikhail. No, not like Mikhail. Mikhail was a man who took on some of the essence of a wolf; Fenris was the opposite. Fenris appeared less humanlike, and yet with a magnificent nobility, a figure tall and more muscular than any man's, ash-grey fur patched with black around his neck, at the joins of his wrists and ankles, at the base of his tail, and dipping down his belly to steeple around his shaft, long and thick and pink and hanging.

His eyes remained blood-red. And angry.

Something made her not speak aloud just yet. But she couldn't help but feel gratitude that He hadn't killed Mikhail-

Is your new mate that important to you?

She jumped at the sound of His voice in her head, how it reached down and touched every part of her, became as much a part of her as her own thoughts and feelings. She lifted up the collar, to put it around her neck-

He slapped it from her.

Master, he's not my mate!

He reached out, placed a hot, hairy hand on her head - and forced her down, gently but insistently, until her face nearly touched the ground - and, she could not fail to notice, pushing her rear end high into the air. She shuddered with fear and delight as He bent down, sniffed at her hair, along the bumped line of her spine, until she felt His hot breath between her cheeks.

His scent on you says otherwise.

Shame mixed with her growing arousal, and tears poured from her once more. "Forgive me, Master, I was- I was-"

You were tricked.

She started, as much by His revelation as by His nose, teasing the hot, wet groove of skin between her cheeks. "What? Who-"

Her Master's voice murmured with amusement.The Trickster, of course. She sensed your power from the day you arrived in her lands, used her subtle spells to draw you closer to her unwitting pawn, to prevent you from properly summoning me. She churned and cultivated your guilt, deceived you into almost abandoning me.

"Forgive me, Master. I thought she was Zakarij-"

I know. As it is, I *am*Zakarij, as I am Fenris, aspects of the same primal force, like the faces of the moon.

"Then- Then she never bound you?"

NO ONE WILL BIND ME AGAIN.

She yelped as she felt His huge clawed hands grasp her by the waist, then flip her over onto her back. She stared up at Him, watched helplessly and deliciously as he touched, then parted her knees. She felt the cool air on her wet sex, saw His own arousal growing. But He bent down, sniffed around her bush, sending shards of pleasure running through her. He had never had her like this before, it had always been from behind. "M-Master, forgive me-"

His black snout moved down, over her labia, as His voice continued to caress her within.You keep asking that. When you do something worthy of begging forgiveness from me, then ask. His tongue, thick and flat and rough, lapped at her, making her squirm, unable and unwilling to escape His hold on her. Her head spun as He continued to work at her, waves of bliss rushing through her sweating, trembling body as His tongue dipped deeper into her.Do you understand?

"Y-Ye-Yes- M-M-" The strokes quickened even after she lost her voice and cried out, cambering her back as she climaxed, breasts flat on her chest, shaking with her body, losing her sense of self, becoming a brief, blinding burst of sensation. This, too, was new; He had licked her before, but never to this degree. For a terrible, paranoid moment that threatened to crack her post-coital bliss, she feared that this was another deception, and not her Master.

Samantha. Open your eyes.

He used her name, something else that was new. She listened, looked at Him as He drew over her, feeling the hot breath from His snout on her face, and smelled herself on Him.No tricks. I am Fenris, but I am no longer your Master, and you are no longer my pet. You were willing to give yourself up for my sake.

She was trembling, but still reached up and stroked His muzzle, the fur behind His ears, a move she would never have dared before, for it appearing too much like He was her pet, and not vice versa. "Of course. I love you."

None before you has ever been as willing. None have meant so much to me as you. He shifted above her; she felt the tip of Him brushing across her sopping, sensitive entrance.This is new to me.

Samantha understood, understood that He - he - meant more than just the position their bodies held now. She shifted in place, raised her rear from the ground and opened up for him. "For me too, Mast... for me, too." With her knees high up, her pussy pulsated from his ministrations as if shivering from the cool air, eager for him to fill her up. He didn't wait long, the crown of his cock impatiently nudging against her moist sex momentarily, before plunging in. She squealed aloud, reaching up and clasping his strong, broad, furry shoulders, feeling so small and helpless beneath him.

He bent forward, licking at her throat, her shoulder, sometimes nipping her, as he drove into her, and she drove back, true lovers rather than master and pet. Their bodies met and matted with sweat as they thrust together, his claws digging into her skin, until she cried out, her pussy swept over with sweet release. Even as she was pushed over the edge, it continued relentlessly, again and again, until she begged for relief. But none was forthcoming, not until Fenris, too, thrust into her one final time, filling her with the hot, sticky seed that pushed her over the edge...

She felt almost insensate as she lay curled up against his massive frame, her eyes focusing on the still-unconscious form of Mikhail nearby. Was he alright?

He will live, and return to his old form in the morning. But the Vukodlak essence awakened within him cannot be put back to slumber, any more than the other ancient forces in these woods can be put to slumber again. His Beast will resurface as surely as the next moon. He will need your guidance, and mine, in mastering this. A new task for you, Samantha.

She nodded slightly, even as sleep was quickly consuming her... "I don't mind. So long as you're with me."

I would not have it any other way... my love...

*

It was dawn when she awoke, naked and shivering and aching all over, but feeling stronger and better than she had before. Fenris clung to her like a scent, one she would never wash off. She had no idea how this new facet to their relationship would progress.

But she would relish finding out.

Nearby moans drew her attention, and she twisted in place. "Mikhail!"

He was still by the tree, still as naked as she was, but looking human again, if thoroughly confused and groggy. "Wha- Sam-"

She took him in her arms and held him close. "Are you okay now?"

"I don't- what happened? The last thing I remembered was helping you summon Zakarij... then nothing."

Her mind raced ahead. They had a lot ahead of them, and not just about Mikhail's condition. There was also the wolf pack to escort to the reserve – not to mention the forces that have awakened in these forests. It was daunting.

But they would manage. "Come on, let's get breakfast. We have a busy day ahead of us."

Dshannon
Dshannon
139 Followers