Wolves in the Woods Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FantasyX
FantasyX
49 Followers

Blood lust was coursing through Vigdis' feral veins, heightened by the merciless assault of her pack mates as they burst forth from the brush; clawing, biting and eviscerating the cowed and stunned bandits in the clearing. The only other instinct that battled for her attention was the damned bitch heat that filled her to her pores.

She forced herself ignore the primal horniness; it was no time to mate. The culling was finished and it was now time to initiate the chosen - and feast on the rest. "We've got to run!" Vigdis heard a voice say. It was the female she first tasted, Aveza.

Looking to its source, the she-wolf spotted the woman, sprinting through the carnage with the ones called Gosbert and Dimarus. Vigdis wasted no time and pounced the closest runner.

"AAAARRRHHH!" Gosbert screamed as Vigdis' clawed hands and feet dug into his back, dropping him to the ground. She quickly buried her fangs into his shoulder, grunting in triumph when familiar groans of pain sang from his lips, feeling the bile from her teeth seep into his body.

"Move you stupid bitch!" She heard Dimarus say. Looking up, Vigdis could see the bandit leader at the edge of the clearing, desperately trying to escape. With her powerful legs, Vigdis leaped the wide gap of blood soaked clearing to grab Dimarus' blond locks.

A defiant bellow of pain sounded out from the bandit as Vigdis slammed him down by his hair, pinning him. Dimarus could only squirm as he tried to loosen the werewolf's clutch, watching the wolf-woman lick the claws of her free hand.

"Strong," Vigdis growled and embedded her saliva slick claws into Dimarus' chest. While the bandit gurgled in pain, Vigdis scanned the chaotic scene for the woman. She grinned as much as her lupine mouth allowed when her ears picked up Aveza's chilling screams from within the forest.

***

Aveza watched in terror as the large wolf-like creatures burst out of the dark underbrush. Immediately they set upon the prone and unprepared bandits. Some of the beasts just held down their prey with paws and jaws as another would sink their fangs deep into a poor brigands flesh.

The rest were literally torn apart. Scenes of entrails being chewed out of bellies, limbs ripped off by sharp teeth, throats slashed open by jagged paws, and they all were captured by her fright-filled eyes. Even the women weren't spared, seeing that whore Lao-Shih and a few other females cornered by the tents and each of them screaming in pain as the beasts feasted of their faces and chests.

"We've got to run!" She screamed to Dimarus and Gosbert. She didn't wait for their response, bolting towards the dark woods in front of her. Aveza picked up her pace when she heard Gosbert's cry above the wails of agony. And when Dimarus fell behind after calling her a bitch, she was sprinting into the blacked-out woods.

"This is mother's fault!" Aveza cursed as she raced blindly. "She should have just given me her damn pendant! I wouldn't have killed her and I wouldn't be running now. That selfish bitch!"

Just as she spoke, Aveza suddenly bumped into a fleshy obstacle and fell onto her rump. She adjusted her eyes to the darkness as she looked up from her forest seat, making out a female figure with dark brown skin.

"Teru!" She said. "Thank the gods! They've killed everyone! Even Dimarus! We've got to get everyone we can find and.... Teru?"

The woman in the shadows growled as Aveza spoke, slowly shuffling towards her. The noblewoman screamed when the moonlight revealed a dark furred wolf-woman whose face was twisted into a lupine shape.

The Teru-thing pounced on her and Aveza scurried away as fast as she could, missing a swipe from the creature's claw by just inches. Getting on her feet, Aveza rushed away from the monster, right into the path of another werewolf who held a woman's head in its teeth.

"OH GODS! Esra!" Aveza screamed, recognizing the head's face. Trembling, she backed away from the gory scene, never seeing the two worgs pouncing on her. A stifled cry was all she could manage as the pain from two fang-filled jaws clamping down on her shoulders quieted her voice. The monstrous pair held her face down on the ground as she desperately struggled to free herself. Then the gravelly voice reached her ears.

"The pack has not decided your worth," the voice said.

The worgs let up on their bite pressure a little, letting Aveza look up to the speaker. She saw a man-sized, blue-furred goblin with wolf like features stare down on her. The Vigdis werewolf was crouching by the goblin's legs, licking the side of his right calf with her blood soaked tongue. Other werewolves were there too, all on their fours on either side of the goblin and its lover, their red eyes locked in on Vigdis.

"See if this female is a worthy addition to the clan," the goblin continued.

Vigdis acknowledged her master's order and started towards the bound Aveza on clawed hands and digitigrade legs. She rounded the terrified woman, sniffing her sweaty skin as she did until finally ending up at Aveza's rump.

Aveza felt the werewolf's clawed hands seize her hips and pull them upwards, exposing her sex and brown eye. A gasp of surprise came from Aveza's lips when she felt Vigdis' wet muzzle bury itself in her pussy. The noble was soon moaning in unwanted arousal when the werewolf's long tongue lapped at her sensitive flesh, tasting her from her wet clit to the rosette of her asshole.

The impossibly long tongue then found its way into her soft velvet passage, licking the spongy inner walls of her pussy. A forced orgasm shuddered through Aveza as Vigdis swiped at the sensitive spot inside her sex, making her sag in the jaws of her captors while she quivered in climax.

"Well, Vigdis?" The goblin-wolf asked.

The wolf woman stood up and wiped her cum soaked mouth. "Weak."

Aveza screamed for her mother as she felt the fang-filled jaws tear into her skin.

FantasyX
FantasyX
49 Followers