Woman Power Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The occasional image of some sexy woman was paused on the screen sometimes while they watched movies, after which a gagged Robby would be "allowed to masturbate", although it was a command when this happened. He usually had a hard-on already, or at least he'd be on his way as he jerked off to the accompanying jeers of his wife and Trina about how that was all he got anymore. His right hand.

But that wasn't enough to keep Robby from enjoying sex under the circumstances. He was doing just fine with his right hand and loved to humiliate himself by masturbating in front of the two chicks while having to listen to them mock him for it. If a guy took the right frame of mind into a thing, he could do quite well with almost anything. That was how Robby looked at it anyway.

A few months went by as he saw himself being reduced to what amounted to a non-person in the house. Trina and Jessica "owned him" like a dog and they told him this as they stripped him of all rights around home. But Robby didn't care. As it was he realized how lucky he was that Jessica was even bothering to keep him around, but for as long as she and Trina allowed him to stay he would earn his keep by doing exactly as he was told. No matter how much work they gave him to do. As for the many ways the women found to humiliate him, Robby got such a sexual rush out of being the "boy-toy" of two total babes - and one of them his ownwifeyet - that even when he was home by himself he often wound up masturbating as he wondered what new sorts of "games" the girls might want to play next.

And the women wrre always using that expression "Woman-Power", and Robby got to like hearing it real much. Becaue he himself was all for it.

Naturally a certain "appearance" had to be kept up, for Jessica and Robby were supposedly renting that upper duplex from her "friend" Trina, and all their friends and family ever saw was a very typical married couple household when they visited. The "fun and games" were kept to safe late-night hours when there was no danger of unexpected guests.

Stll and all, both Jessica and Robby had to go out with other people they knew from time to time. This was no problem for Jessica, but she and Trina had set up a "procedure" for Robby to follow whenever he might want to go someplace on his own. He was required to submit his request in writing on a special form that Trina made up and printed off for him.

If he was invited to a ballgame by some friend of his, one of those forms had to be filled out. On it he would state where he wanted to go, who with, what for, and how long he expected to be gone.

A good part of the time, of course, these "requests" were rejected by either Trina or Jessica. It didn't matter which, for both had equal authority over their "pet boy" and they loved to turn down his requests to go anywhere. Obviously he had to be allowed to go out often enough to make everything seem normal, but when he got to do so was strictly up to the women.

Trina and Jessica, on the other hand, rubbed Robby's nose in this by freely coming and going all they wanted, many times with little more than a vague mention of where theymightbe going. Telling him didn't matter since he had a cock and wasn't anywhere near to being on their level. What his wife and her girlfriend liked best about him was how well he took to this odd lifestyle so quickly. Robby went to work and came home like always, and did a limited amount of other things with friends of his without giving anybody the slightest hint that he was "owned" by two women as if he was a German shepherd.

Just as no one suspected for a second that the woman they all took for his wife was really married to her girlfriend now and had nothing to do with her "husband" in the marital sense. But howcouldanyone suspect something that wouldn't even occur to them to begin with? This was perhaps the biggest reason why Jessica and Trina had such an easy time pulling this crazy stunt off. It was too far beyond what most people could even grasp to ever come to mind. Just making sure that visitors saw what they expected to see when they came over was more than enough. When anyone saw the expected, they never thought about it any further. So Jessica and Trina made sure to show "the expected" and by this were able to make the impression of it all being a married couple whose landlady happened to be the wife's friend who was "giving them a break on the rent". It was oh soniceandordinary.

The "master bedroom" in Jessica and Robby's upper flat looked like any couple's bedroom, so who would ever think - or even be able tobelieve- that Robby wasn't allowed to sleep in there, or that most of the time it was their "landlady" Trina who shared that bed with Jessica. Except for those nights when Jessica slept downstairs at Trina's place, which the women did when they wanted more privacy. Trina coming up to Jessica's for the night was usually done when the women felt like flaunting it all in front of Robby by walking around before bedtime in almost nothing and then disappearing together into the room that everyone assumed was whereheand Jessica slept. And leaving him in the "extra" bedroom where he got to overhear the sounds from behind the closed door of the "marital bedroom".

But, as with everything else, Robby handled this by jerking off to the beautifully humiliating sounds of his "wife" making love with a woman in the bed that was supposed to be his. Since he could never have convinced anyone of it, it was just as well that he couldn't tell anybody he knew how unbelievably exciting it was to have this happening to him, or how much he loved things being the way they were. No guy could ever have been "put in his place" as well as Robby had been, and he turned out to be one guy who could really appreciate the rare privilege of such a thing. Personally, he thought it would do men in general a whole lot of good to see raw "Woman-Power" at its finest, for once a guy did witness this as Robby had, he never again dared think of women with anything less than total respect.

Jessica and Trina knew that Robby had "graduated" into a full-fledged wimp for life the day they received his latest written request. Any guy who filled out a form asking for a favor like the one Robby wanted was a wimp that thousands of women would kill for.

Robby was requesting the honor of being kicked in the balls again as a "reminder" of where his place was in things. On the form he even indicated his belief that all guys should get a periodic groin-kick from women, just to make sure that they didn't "forget their place".

If women worked hard enough, they could still find themselves starting to really feel some true respect for an absolute wimp. And that was what Trina told Robby after she won the coin toss with Jessica and then drove her knee into his balls. That she "respected him about as much as she could ever respect a guy anymore". From a woman like her, this was high praise indeed for any guy.

The story is over, but "Woman-Power" hasn't even begun yet!

THE END

12/17/06