Women Enjoying Naked Men Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(One site was a tie-in to a series of one-gag books sending the message that porn for women would be a story about a husband actually helping out around the house — something that one sex researcher said therapists told her did not work, as Taryn recalled from her late-night reading. Even when husbands set to work doing more than their share of the chores, the wives' flagging sex drives did not improve according to the therapists.)

But some of the sites had lots of pictures of naked men. With naked cocks. Hard cocks. And naked butts. Firm, rounded, luscious butts.

Her cereal sat untended, soggy.

An hour later, and dozens of naked men later, Taryn declared Phase One of her experiment a success.

She was very wet.

Phase Two. Gay porn.

This is something she had never, ever considered looking at, even out of simple curiosity.

Taryn drew in a deep breath, as if poised on a precipice.

Then, mindful of the research quoting female arousal seeing guys with guys, she dove in.

_Holy shit!_ she thought, scanning down the options that instantly popped up when she typed the phrase into her browser.

There must be a million sites dedicated to this!

Swallowing hard and telling herself it was an experiment, she clicked on a link at random.

_Oh, my god — these guys are gorgeous_, Taryn thought, some of her reluctance fading.

She clicked through page after page of naked men, either alone and posing in every conceivable fashion for the camera so that absolutely every inch of them was exposed, or posed with one or two or six other guys, also naked and intertwined in ways that put butt to butt or cock to butt or cock to mouth or hand to butt (or, good lord! — hand _in_ butt!) and on display for the viewer.

Squirming in her seat, Taryn's cereal had gone to nothing so much as a thick goo with raisins floating on top.

She enjoyed surfing through all the pages, realizing she could be as picky as she wanted, and fairly quickly she'd find a picture of a ______ man with an erection posing for the camera. Filling in the blank was fun: black guy, mature guy, young guy, athlete guy, geek guy, fireman guy, business guy . . .

And she was fascinated by the pictures (and videos clips!) of guys fucking each other in the ass.

She'd never seen that, but it sure got her revved up.

There was just something so powerfully erotic in the crazy, sexy DIFFERENCE about a coupling in which — literally — it was a man who was the one getting fucked, a man who was being penetrated and obviously loving every second of the sensation throughout his entire fucking all the way to the point of his exciting, moaning, thrashing orgasm.

Seeing a handsome, naked guy gasping in pleasure, his own hard cock throbbing as the nude male fucking him plowed into his asshole, was amazing.

Taryn had never considered gay sex in any manner other than, "To each his own, but I know I'd never want to see it." No, she had never thought about gay sex at all, and though it should have been obvious that both partners must like doing it, actually seeing a man enjoy getting fucked in the ass was both a revelation and incredibly arousing.

Her panties were by now soaking, and Taryn adjusted her robe, unbelting the soft fabric to let it open in front.

It would be easier to pull aside the crotch of her panties that way and begin fingering her hardened nub.

What an education! Taryn saw guys doing things to each other that were bizarre. She saw ridiculous staged photo shoots of scenarios that would never happen in real life. (A football team in the locker room, jerseys and shoulder pads still on but naked below the waist, fucking each other on the narrow benches between the lockers. Yeah, right . . .) She saw lots and lots of guys with huge cocks, lots of truly delectable butts, lots of buffed, naked male eye candy in bedrooms, parking lots, beaches, showers, gyms, backs of vans, even two photo sets of guys doing it to each other in elevators.

In short, she saw lots of hot guys with hard cocks and tight butts, having sex with each other, and she loved it.

And in some of the numerous video clips she watched, she learned a thing or two about giving a really, really good blowjob.

_Phase Two of the experiment? Check_, she thought as she squirmed out of her crotch-soaked panties, tossing them to the side and adjusting her robe underneath her on the seat of her desk chair, knowing it would be needed to absorb the wetness now oozing from her excited pussy.

Phase Three, Taryn decided, would be looking at pictures of men as they masturbated. It, too, was a visual that got the women in the research wet, even though they claimed such pictures did nothing for them.

True to her scientific and engineering roots, Taryn decided she'd look for pictures of straight guys masturbating. That would remove a variable that might otherwise mess up her findings. She didn't want the titillation of gay porn (something she now knew aroused her) to be the reason seeing a naked guy stroke his cock turned her on. And, yes, she understood there was no way to know just by looking at a picture of a guy whether he was straight, gay, or bi, but she figured she'd search for pictures of nude men in settings that held no hint these guys were masturbating with anything but thoughts of women in their minds.

_Thoughts of me!_ she realized, surprising herself.

_Is one part of the excitement in seeing a guy stroke his cock the idea that he's thinking about me, about how much he wants to have sex with me?_ Taryn wondered.

_If that's the case with other women, why did those research subjects say they weren't turned on watching men masturbate?_

"Naked men masturbating" as a search term was an easy starting point.

Thank god for the Internet!

It was only a few minutes until Taryn realized this was especially arousing for her. She scrutinized the men closely to study their erections. She looked at their faces as they stroked their cocks. She studied their expressions as they masturbated, approaching the point at which they lost control and spurted cum onto their rippling abs.

And the sexy sounds they made in these masturbation videos!

It was definitely getting her close to an orgasm. With her panties having been unceremoniously shucked off earlier, she moved into full-bore clit stroking as she started clicking through more pictures and vids of handsome men stroking their dicks.

It was fun (and so damned hot!) to get into the headspace of the guys in the photos, eavesdropping on their thoughts as they masturbated and always finding they were thinking of her, that the reason they were stroking their cocks was because they were so turned on by her, by imagining what they were desperate to do to her naked body.

One man — Cory, if you believed the caption — had beautiful blue eyes and a muscular chest. Quite sexy. He also had a good eight inches of hard cock, and every inch looked absolutely delicious!

Clicking to the next picture of Cory revealed his sexy, rounded ass.

_Oh, yeah, Cory_, Taryn thought, _that is one fine butt, my naked stud_.

She was stroking her clit in earnest now, bringing to life that dependable tickle behind her belly button that signaled intense arousal.

Cory's ass looked luscious in other pictures, and the photos in which he was masturbating were gut-clenchingly erotic.

_What I would do with you, Cory, if you were here_, she imagined, continuing to masturbate and knowing she was quickly passing the point of no return.

She was going to come while she lusted after Cory's naked body. She was going to have an intense orgasm while she put herself next to him, grabbing his ass and kneading it while he moaned at the pleasurable sensations.

The next picture of Cory that popped up on her monitor was the one that did it. He was on the carpet, sitting on his haunches and leaning back, his mouth-watering cock pointed at the ceiling and framed by his taut six-pack abs.

Taryn put herself in the picture, her hands cradling his balls as she looked at the pleasure on his face. Feeling the heat of him in her hands, she drew his sensitive orbs upward to his pulsing shaft, releasing them gently to trail her fingertips higher, closing her fists around that long, stiff dick, feeling the pulsing hardness, seeing how very aroused he was as a droplet of pre-cum oozed from the plum-like head of his luscious cock and . . .

She lurched forward in her chair when the orgasm hit. It was one of those hug-yourself-as-you-try-to-hold-in-all-the-pleasure kind of orgasms, and Taryn savored every goose-pimpled millisecond of it.

Shivering, she came down slowly, refocusing after a few seconds on that fantastic picture of Cory, naked and erect and posed to send the undeniable message that what Taryn was supposed to look at, what she was supposed to fantasize about and drool over and touch and caress and stroke and toy with in as many ways as she could imagine, was his delectable, stiff, beautiful hard cock.

_Phase Three_, thought Taryn, _definitely proved the hypothesis_.

She rose from her chair, extending her legs and arching her back to work the kinks out after her time in front of the monitor. Her robe hung unbelted and open as she reached high to finish off the stretch.

What! Three hours!

No way.

The mushy bowl of cereal confirmed it, though. Taryn had been looking at pictures of naked men for three hours, teasing herself, then her clit, for at least two of those hours, and the last fifteen minutes of her time in front of the monitor had been spent in focused masturbation.

_Well_, she thought, _I guess I really didn't need to go shopping for home furnishings today after all_.

Already nearly noon, Taryn decided on a trip to the gym for some work on the weight machines followed by a lengthy stint on the stair climber. She wanted to work up a sweat pushing her muscles through a tough circuit followed by an aerobic workout on the climber because today she had a feeling the time taking step after step up the never-ending staircase wouldn't be quite so monotonous.

She would be thinking about Cory's naked body. She would be wondering about her own reaction to the scientific pronouncement that she should be naturally aroused at seeing Cory naked and erect. Or Nathan. Or Trent. Or . . . well, any hot guy who was naked and hard.

She would be considering what it all meant and whether research verifying women were hard-wired to become aroused when they saw naked men, hard cocks, and firm male butts meant that women should stop pretending they didn't like it.

Most importantly, she would be considering what this meant for Taryn Roberts. Were there new options to be explored?

Her stairmaster time did seem to pass more quickly, and she toweled off as she strolled back to the women's locker room. Looking to her right and left before crossing the indoor track, Taryn hesitated, allowing a runner to cross as he jogged past.

Her gaze lingered as he moved toward the curve of the track.

He had a nice butt.

She smiled.

12