Women Like Porn

Story Info
An important revelation for the sex industry.
783 words
4.52
29.9k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PrincessErin
PrincessErin
1,426 Followers

Things have changed. In the old days when you said the word porn, a visual of a dirty old man came to mind. You know the type. Shaggy hair, dirty clothes, giving that look that freaked you out. Those men would sneak in and out of the porn store down the street from my house. I always wondered if they thought that no one would notice. I never recognized any of those men so I always figured they were from the other side of town.

Now the scene is completely different. That same porn shop still looks creepy and dirty. The difference is that, in the local mall, there is a porn shop that looks friendly, open, and not at all creepy. It welcomes couples and has seminars and special events to welcome women into their store. One store in particular actually has a woman's only night where no men are allowed in the store, including male staff.

The pornography industry has shifted its target audience because they have figured out one very important thing -- women like porn too. Women have always liked porn.

Women have sex drives that can equal or even be greater than that of a male. Ask any woman who is in an unhappy marriage and the problem is probably sex. Sex and money are the root of all evil. Everyone could use more money and more sex. The issue is that when you have a sexless marriage, you can go look for it whereas money is a little harder to come by.

I would like to think that women are taught to enjoy their bodies and enjoy sex. That's not always the case, but overall, the societal views have shifted. When looking through articles online about vibrators there were more than one review that stated that the 'Sex and the City' episode about the jackrabbit liberated women and made buying a vibrator not something disgusting or perverted, but necessary for the normal single woman.

It has been said that men are visual while women can create their own visuals. Supposedly, this is the premise to all the romance novels. Women want to read about sexy men and their beautiful lovers and imagine themselves as the beautiful woman. It doesn't matter if they aren't blonde, big breasted, or petite. Men need the visual. They need it to be clear-cut so they know exactly what they are looking at. That could be true, but classifying men and women that way is dangerous, and from a marketing perspective, they are losing half their potential business.

Pornography isn't bad when used properly. Of course, that could be said about everything including illegal drugs and incest, but I won't discuss that topic right now. Pornography can enhance a marriage and create a completely new sexual environment. Many married women have gotten into watching porn with their husbands and they will admit to enjoying it. Of course, this is if the porn is suited for both the man and the woman. This is where the companies have changed their ways. The situations are like the top ten list of fantasies for women. For a woman to enjoy porn, they need to think that this could happen to them. For a man to enjoy porn they just need to watch someone have sex.

Married couples can enjoy porn on a regular basis to liven up their sex lives. When you add children, a busy work schedule, and other activities, having sex can become a chore. With pornography, women can acknowledge that it's not bad at all.

Not every woman is married so, what about all those single women? Well, if you believed everything from 'Sex and the City', you would assume that all single women in New York meet sexy men every night and that a vibrator is a curse in that you become so addicted to it, you don't go out to meet those sexy men. Single women watch porn for the same reason men do -- to get off. They watch videos online or go to the video store. It's not bad and it's very healthy.

Sex is fun and as long as you're responsible, it's all good. There should not be a statement that says that only men can enjoy porn. In today's society, both sexes need to liven up their sex lives with porn. The world is changing and it's a good thing that the pornography industry has shifted their idea of the perfect clientele. Their perfect client is not the dirty old man sneaking into the porn store down the street. The perfect client is the successful businesswoman who is single and does enjoy sex. What a surprise.

PrincessErin
PrincessErin
1,426 Followers