Women of Gordor: Alisha Ch. 01

Story Info
The fantasy city of Gordor staring a busty amazon.
1.6k words
3.26
41k
13

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 03/14/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lilguy
lilguy
73 Followers

The battle field

One side stood an army of darkness. It was a collection of outcast, orcs, criminals, goblins and off the light. Some of them were just humans that were outcast. Some of them were sword for hires. Others were beast taking from hell itself with bones of the enemy as necklaces. They had mages in the back row to do long distance attacks and heal their people. The mages could even raise the dead. Some mages were succubus who could seduce men and women with magic.

These particular groups called themselves the darkness. Evil was smart but not all ways originally when it came to names. They were attacking the lands outside of Gordor. The leader of the group was a fearsome Orc name Scar, because of scar on his face. He was tearing up the land and using the women as sex slaves. He stood 12 feet and had skin made of solid steal.

On the other side across the hill were the Amazons. They were made of mages and warriors. They came from the city of Gordor. They were of the best warriors around. The warrior class was well respected because of the danger that surrounded Gordor. Sure the Gordor had great science and culture but the Warrior class made it safe. It made it so the people can build up the city. Gordor was a peaceful place. Very few people dared attacked it. The fame some time gave the amazons a sent instilment and can sometime make them pushy. They knew they could get away with it. The city had a love hate relationship for the warriors. The city was mostly made of holy people and scientist. They were prim and proper. The Amazons could be rude and crude. The spoke like sailors and love to fight as much as they love to fuck. They drank ate and cursed. The fact that their beauty was amazing made them that much harder to deal with.

The city ran on a class system. Certain classes had different rights. It was a way of life. People accept it. It was a slave class. Some people were set out as love slaves to make sure certain high level classes were entertain. They were even sometimes long lines of people were trying to be love slaves. They face the darkness ready to fight. Leading the charge was the most beautiful of the amazons and the fiercest. She was an ebony goddess. She stood 6.2 with giant round and plump breast. They seem bigger then beach ball sometimes and her nipples were rock hard. Her body was nice and tone with big muscles. Her arms had tattooed symbols. They were not too big that it wouldn't look feminine. She just looks like someone who could kill you. He butt was nice and round which she was very proud off. Her strength surpass any man. He legs were long and strong making her able to move faster then any animal. His hair was long with dreadlocks. She had beautiful red juicy lips and hazel eyes that seem to look into your soul. She wore golden armor. It was a breast plate that sold off her cleavage. The Armor was made out of golden dragon skin of a dragon she slayed. It was light but very tough. The best part is it was skin tight.

At her side was a sexy busty purple hair sorceress name silk. She was her friend and dealt with the dark arts. She was also her sex partner after battles. They Weren’t serious but people who enjoyed having fun.

She held a sword that she got fighting the army of the dead. It was the strongest sword ever. She smiled looking at the army she was going after. The battle all ways made her sexually excited. The sorceress fired giving Alicia covered as she attack. She was followed by the other Amazons. Arrows and fire hit each other in a fierce battle under the moonlight. The Darkness was strong but they were no match for skill and quickness of the amazons. The battle was becoming a slaughter. Alisha felt a wetness under nearth as she headed for the leader. She saw fear in his eyes and bared down on with a bare hand fist. Scar was sent flying. Left after right hit them drawing tears in front of the men. Alisah vanquish Scar with his sword. After that the darkness fleed. Some were capture and some escaped.

Later.

Alisah stood over the spoils of war. She was standing over gold and cleaning her sword when silk start sneaking behind her. Alisah grabbed silk before she could react. She slammed him againts the tree and kissed her. She slipped her hands down silks dress and started playing with her clit. Silk smiled and kissed Alisah. Their lips met and their tongue mixed with each other. They were both sweating from the thrill of battle.

Alisha was friends with Silk for years. She knew here body. She knew what spots to touch. She plunge her finger deep into Silk cunt and played with the clit in her finger. Silk dripped on her finger

"Ohhhhhhh yesssssss." Silk moan.

Alisha tore open her top showing perky pink nipples. Alisha started kissing her neck and chest.

"How goes the prisoners of war." Alisah asked.

"Good. We made most of them into sex slaves. A lot of them being grind and all ready kissing our feet. Most of these so called tough guys mmmmmmm love to be ooooo dominated" Silk moaned.

Alisha kissed her neck and nibbled her ear.

"Any loot or slaves that they had" Alisha asked.

"mmmmmm lots of loot. A fortune. We haven't check out the love slaves let mmmmmmmmmmm Oh I'm cumming . I cumming." Silk cried.

She came on Alisha hands. Alisha licked her finger clean. Silk pulled off Alisha bottom armor. She use magic to push Alisha back to a tree. Alisha was down her knees and went to work on her pussy. Silk had an extra long tounge and shoved deep into Alisah pussy. It was bigger then most cocks. Alisha moans as the big tongue went all around. Silk was nibbling and biting on her clit.

"Ohhhhhh yessssss." Alisha cried.

Fingers and hands slipped deep inside of Alisah as her pussy contracted. The pussy lips squeeze around Silk hands and she sucked her swollen clit. Alisah grabbed her hair.

"mmmmmm lick it slut." She said squeezing her legs dangerously around Silk.

"mmmm so sweet". Silk moan

Cum came out of Alisha as she moan with pleasure. Silk’s face was covered in love juice.

"Commander." A woman warrior said.

"Yes." Alisha said still holding Silk head as she licked.

"You may want to look over some of the bounty. Apparently the darkness had a slave shipment. We thought you would want first pick" The young warrior said

Alisha smiled and helped Silk up. Cum was dripping out of Silk's mouth. She walk pass her warriors. Some of which were carrying falling foes over their shoulder to be conquers. Others were drinking Ale and laying out drunk. The women dance and celebrated around them. Laughter and singing could be heard.

Alisha had the view of the slave. There were about a 100 chain up and off different races. Some were very strapping and sexy. Some were different species. Their were slaves that were 10 feet of pure muscle. Alisha looked them over and spotted something she liked. She was in front of a 9 foot male creature with a huge cock. He had a body of steal it looked like.

"Guess you taking the one with the big dick." Silk said wiping her mouth.

"No Silk...you can have them. I had prime rib all ready. I am looking for desert" Alisah said pushing the giant of the man aside. The Org male tried to run but Silk calmly froze him in place with a spell. Alisha spotted a young half elf name Chris. He was black and 5.3. He looked beautiful and pure. Elves were known for their beauty and their taste. That why elves had it hard. They were either eaten or use as slaves. He was chain up and naked. He had a pretty good cock for the elf. It was due to his size. The cock was defiantly his human size.

A young Half elf saw a sword on the floor. He grabs a sword and was lying by. He waved it at her.

"S..stay back." He said. "let them go."

Alisah smiled.

"Have you ever held a sword." Alisaha said.

"no but I can figure it out...point and stab." Chris said.

"Look at those soft hands..newly arrived here. Didn't get much work" Aliahsa said.

"No I.."

With a quick move Alisah yank the sword out of his hand. She held him up with one hand.

"Feisty little Elf. You got spirit. I like that" Alisah said.

"please let them go" Chris said.

"Why should I." Alisah said.

"I would be your guide..us elves can get place people don't know."

"I could force you to do that anyway." Alisha said.

Chris started to shake.

"Let the slaves go accept for Silk's." Alisha said

"But.." The soldier said.

"DO IT!!" Alisha said "We all ready got enough slaves with the fallen foes.".

The let the slaves go. Alisah put him down and broke his chain.

"Don't think you be needing those." Alisha said "Your mind now."

"What if I escape."

"You wont make it far. Where going into the forest. This is a tough part of the forest pet. You will learn to obey me pet one way or the other and you will like it." Alisha smirked.

Alisah walked into the camp.

"Why did you free them." Silk said.

"Like a challenge" Alisah said.

"Come boy" Alisah motion Chris over.

lilguy
lilguy
73 Followers