Women's Worth Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two illithid I saw led a ragtag assortment of ogres, minotaurs and beasts, most likely their slaves. The illithid thought of themselves as superior to all other races, and enjoyed keeping slaves – or thralls, as they called them – to remind themselves. Perhaps they were more powerful, but I'd never admit it. They were strong in mind, but far weaker in body, with the build of a poor scholar.

My sword in hand I crept into the tunnel they occupied, my footsteps covered by those of the illithid's thralls, the thoughts of my mind kept to a meaningless monotonous hum, for I knew they would sense any thought, or psychic emanation. Poised behind them, my greatsword swung to a side, the swish through air alerting the creatures as they turned around to face me, scant seconds before I lopped their heads off.

They were made of meat after all.

The thralls' slow shuffle came to a halt. I knew that they, unfettered by chains or cuffs, had been chained by the mind, but it was then I realized their minds had not simply been controlled, but erased.

I put them out of their misery, and returned to my path.

"Well, that was creepy, wasn't it?" Luisa asked, snuggling up with Laramis.

"That's why I idolized him so much. It takes a brave heart to be an adventurer."

"We're too far from the Underdark for any of those monsters to even get close, aren't we?"

"Aye. They are as good as a world apart from us."

* * *

Vera cooed as she slowly slid the fake cock from her depths, coated with a dripping mix of lube and cum, her wings shivering slightly. Her basking in the warm sweaty afterglow of orgasm was disturbed by the urgent red glow of her crystal ball. Intruders! It had been so long since the last time someone got past her door guards and damn, was she pissed.

Stomping over to peer into the crystal ball, her brows knitted in a harsh frown she found the swirling mists parting to reveal two horned tiefling girls at the bar. Hmm. Calling upon magical powers she telepathically confirmed with door guards that the two tieflings didn't come by the front door, and called to her minions to fetch the offending two to her quarters. They'd have hell to pay, she promised silently.

* * *

"You two. Mistress want see you right now." The guttural voice of a blue ogre grunted at them, patting the flat of his broadsword on his other palm menacingly, a snarl between his tusks. "You come nice and quiet, or we bring you in pieces."

Kat looked to Val, who gave a slight nod. Let's play along for now. Getting to their feet, they allowed the ogres to lead them through the arena and casino upstairs, through a long corridor, finally waving them into what Val recognized to be the succubus' chambers, the gems on the wall pulsing a tad faster than before. The woman herself had her back to them, her arms crossed and her devil's tail slithering on the floor. Unlike the last time Val saw her, she donned a black leather catsuit, which was modified with a high starched collar and low neckline. She swiveled suddenly to face them, snarling before cocking her chin, narrowing her eyes at Kat.

"Who the hell are you and how did you get in? I'll brook no trespassers. You'd better have a good answer. " Vera stopped in her tracks when she looked over Val, her lips snapping shut.

At some point in their lives some people will be lucky enough to meet somebody that they'll find absolutely, stunningly gorgeous. For Vera, it was Val. The succubus felt her mouth dry at the sight of the prettiest girl she'd ever met, her anger melted away helplessly by the uncomfortably gripping sense of shyness. The succubus stared right at Val, into her baby blue eyes, clasping her hands behind her back.

"Why don't we all, just, I think, take a seat? Here. Around that table. We've stuff to talk about." Vera had her head bowed a little as she gestured at the crystal ball. The trio sat at the round table with the crystal ball still glowing red, showing Val and Kat at the table. Vera wiped her palm over the sphere and it grew nebulously murky again.

"I'm Veralasque Blackheart, but you can call me Vera. I own this place. What's your name?" Vera asked as she faced Val, her voice much softer, rubbing tablecloth between her fingers.

"I'm Val."

"I'm Kat."

"I was just talking to her. I'd rather you kept quiet, so I can pretend you aren't around, bloody bitch." Vera snarled at Kat, who rose to her feet, until Val pulled her back down.

"Vera, she's my friend." Val looked Vera in the eye, and the succubus bit her lip.

"Sorry, but I'd rather she not really urm, contribute to this conversation. I mean, it's hard to talk to two at once." Vera had her hands clasped on the table, leaning a little forward, still facing Val. Kat turned away a little, sulking.

For a while, Vera didn't say much. She tried to, her lips parting a little then shutting tight again, her eyes darting over Val, who noticed the light gems seemed to be pulsing faster than ever, like the heartbeat of someone who'd just ran a dozen miles.

"Well, the only problem I have is that I didn't really see you get in through the front door. We have to keep security tight around here. We can't risk any stupid adventurers from above running around and then running up to the city watch and exposing us. Other than that I'd love to have you around my little place." Vera smiled, and for a while Val left all lies behind.

"We found a back door. There's a hole in your taproom some ways off the ground. It leads back to a rune door back on one of old Sarbreen's streets."

"Oh! I always knew about that hole, but I always thought it was just a dead end that used to be for storage. So it only opens from the other side. I've been around here awhile; see, before we built the tavern out of this space, so I thought I knew all about here. I was a bit angry just now, you know, like, in the spur of the moment. You won't blame me will you?" Vera leaned forward a little, her head bowed till her chin touched her chest. Val thought she looked almost deferential, and in her own home.

"Of course not! We're happy to get to meet you. Not everyone gets to!" Val smiled.

"Thanks! It's, it's really nice to meet you too. "Val was sure she added a little something to 'you'. Maybe it was the way her eyelashes fluttered, or the curve of her lips, her lips almost pouting at the word.

"Still, I've never seen you around here before. How'd you hear of my place?"

"Oh, well, I heard it from Draken. He's a slaver, and we've done some work for him before."

"The name's a little familiar. I think I saw him around, a long time ago. Can't be sure, can't really say I care. Well, as you've seen I've just built a place for us to have a good time in peace. Nice to have you around! Say, want a tour of my little place?" Vera smiled brightly; her eyes almost squeezed shut, then fluttering open to reveal her dusky large eyes again.

"How can I refuse?" Val smiled and Vera sprang to her feet, reaching to take her hand.

"I guess I can't tag along." Kat frowned.

"Not really. Go back downstairs to where everyone is. Guards, take her away."

Kat twisted away as the ogres clapped their sweaty palms onto her shoulders, stepping back into the corridor unmolested. Vera was leading Val away, probably to some secret room, and just before they turned round a corner Kat's keen eyes just made out Val mouthing something.

Sorry!

* * *

"Where are we?" Val asked as Vera led her through the winding corridors into a small brightly lit square room, about 12 by 12 feet. On one side was a pink cushioned couch, the opposite end a raised stage with a central pole reaching up to the ceiling, with curtains behind.

"This is our private VIP room where you'll get to enjoy special shows. Better than those downstairs. Way better."

"Well, what sort of shows?" Val asked nervously as she eyed the pole, although she already had a pretty good idea.

"Not just anybody gets to watch, you know. I only allow people I've known for awhile get in here, but well, since... I just thought you might want to enjoy something special, something... something nice. You know, so I can show you I'm sorry for getting angry earlier" Vera gazed at Val with doe-eyed expectancy.

"Well, now that you put it that way, I can't say no now."

"Yea! You're going to love this. You just sit in nice and tight! Your own personal show's starting in a jiffy!" Vera pressed Val by the shoulders onto the couch, and then darted out the door, leaving Val to her thoughts.

Val thought about how Vera was almost hitting on her. It was so obvious, but so unlike a man's advances. She was nice, and doubtlessly sincere. She was coy, and unpretentiously affectionate. Did Vera have the hots for her? It sure seemed so! It didn't feel bad at all; in fact it gave Val a warm fluttering in her heart. Val didn't really think of girls that way, but there was no denying that the winged, tailed, dusky-eyed dark-haired beauty was hot!

No. She's another girl! I'm not a lesbian. Maybe it's not what I think, Val thought. It's just like schoolgirls, just a girl crush. She's just being friendly.

Even as she peeked at Val through the curtains, gazing all over her with a clear view in the bright light, Vera was having similar thoughts. She's so pretty, the succubus thought. Her flowing flaming hair framed an achingly beautiful teardrop face. Her baby blue eyes, and cute pert nose and luscious lips were just perfect. I could look at her all day! Her body was incredible to look at, with her creamy white thighs all but naked through the robes' partings. Her breasts weren't like her own, so large and full; Vera suddenly wondered how it'd be like to cup her creaminess in her own hands. Maybe she'd have to use both hands just to cup one of those beauties. By the Abyss! I'm not a lesbian; I don't like girls! Vera thought, cupping her cheeks, which felt shamefully warm.

I don't like girls; I just happen to like this one. A bit.

With that thought Vera toned the lights down to a dim red, took a deep breath and parted the curtains teasingly slowly, jerking Val to attention as she revealed herself, strutting onto stage with toes painted with black nail varnish. She had swapped her catsuit for a white halter sheer enough for her pink bra to show through and giving a peek of cleavage, her bared navel bearing a piercing in the shape of a coiled dragon biting its own tail. Vera ran her hands over tight black leather pants, which showed off her supple thighs that led smoothly up to fiery flaring hips.

Just a few feet away, Val let her gaze wander over the incredibly sensuous girl, and her hands gripped onto the sofa when she followed Vera's hand to her 'camel toe', or the delineation of her pussy lips on the tight black leather. Vera slid a single forefinger over between those tender cunny lips, black fingernail on tight black leather; her finger trailing back up over between her breasts then through her pouting red lips, sucking her scent, her delicately pronounced cheekbones even more so now, her smoldering gaze locked onto Val's, now helplessly in thrall.

With a stamp of her foot Vera swiveled around, bending over to accentuate her pert ass, that looked all the tighter in those leather pants, her devil's tail swaying sinuously from its base just above her crack. With a quick tug Vera's pants were at her knees and Val had an unobstructed view of ass so baby smooth, so pert and so firm, Val had the sudden urge to stroke it, her fingers loosing then gripping the sofa tighter than before. It didn't help Val at all that Vera wore a teeny sheer white thong, and the camel toe showed even more now and she could see the slit too clearly. Vera gave a playful little wiggle, and Val scrutinized the subtle definitions of muscle tone, her breaths coming short, shy and sharp now. It's uncomfortably entertaining to watch another girl strip, she thought.

Vera turned, facing Val sideways and still bent over a little, the stark curve of her ass sharpened by the arch of her back, and then she pressed her butt back onto the pole, shivering just a little as she squatted, the cool metal sliding smoothly over her intimates. She was watching Val equally keenly, feeling the heat of the redhead's unwavering gaze. She was stripping for another girl, and loving every second of it.

Turning back around, her back to Val so she had a perfect view of her ass again, this time the full ass cheeks parted by the pole as Vera slid her butt along the gleaming metal, her arched back rippling. Vera finally slipped her pants off all the way, tossing them to Val, who hugged them to her tummy, her eyes fixed on the unbelievably sexy succubus. Val felt herself Turned On so bad, she couldn't help shoving Vera's pants into her crotch, rubbing herself crudely against it, her knees meeting and parting, too aroused to be ashamed, but too shy to do any more.

Vera turned to face Val, her bare legs wrapped around the pole, her full breasts hugging the metal. Val watched the flex and clench of finely defined thighs and calves, so fit and so shapely, as Vera shimmied against the pole. Vera had something more elaborate in mind, but in the heat of arousal that dance routine was lost in darkness in a mind already partly switched off. The enraptured look on Val's pretty face, the way the other girl was masturbating on pants she wore just seconds ago, the heat of the situation drove Vera to grind her wetness against the pole and she had to squat as her knees shook through a trembling orgasm.

Val had played with Kat long enough to recognize a cum when she saw one, muted as it was, with Vera eyes and lips clenched shut, but there was no mistaking her flushed cheeks, shaking knees or knuckles white from her grip on the pole for stage fright. No, Vera came on that pole; her tail was swishing wildly, her wings flexed far wide. Val slipped her hand inside her thighs, quickly finding her own swollen clit, thrumming and stroking it furiously. Hot as she was, she came in seconds, her juices flowing freely as her thighs squeezed together.

When both girls had recovered Vera stood up aside from the pole, slowly tugging her halter off, then clasping her hands at her crotch, her arms pressing her breasts together in the translucent pink bra. Val watched with wide eyes as her breast flesh yielded softly to her squeeze; her nipples, small but excited, poked visibly through the sheer fabric.

Vera's sizzling gaze locked on Val's blues as she squatted, and then slowly spread her knees. Her thong was all but transparent now, soaked as it was with her cum, and Vera's pink in plain sight, her prominent mound seemingly jutting out in want.

"More! Strip more!" Val cried out loud. Vera bit her lip hard; the gorgeous girl from dreamland was telling her to strip. Vera unclasped her bra and tossed it onto Val's lap for the redhead's stare to move away and up to her soft bare breasts. There, her nipples, islands of pink in a sea of brown, were slowly stroked and scratched over by glossy black fingernails, and Val felt a sudden tingle in her own nipples, and idly reached up to tweak them.

When Vera's hands slid back down to grasp at the hem of her thong, Val awaited with bated breath the sight of the incredibly sexy succubus' pussy. Slipping the cloth over knees and ankles, Vera felt her clit tingle when she bared herself, her deepest intimates to the gorgeous redhead who was staring right at her own puss, tweaking her nipples and with a face flushed with obvious want. Then she gasped softly when she saw a dark stain of fluid dripping down the couch, down from the core of Val's thighs. Vera sat suddenly, looking aside. She'd made that hot girl so wet she'd cum and juiced all over her couch, her juices dripping all the way to the floor... at that thought her own face flushed with the warmth of deep new arousal.

Vera had planned to stop here, at the striptease, but she'd never thought she'd cum – no, she'd never came before during a strip show. Now she wanted to, all over again, right before Her Hotness herself. Stroking her cheek for a while she found her voice, tremulous as it was.

"Want my thong? You know, like a souvenir." Vera dangled her own thong in the air. The cloth was stained and soaked, and the air was thick with the musky tingling scent of girl.

"Sure."

"But you'll have to promise something first."

"Tell me."

"I want to see you lick this thong. All over. Have a taste... a taste of my ... pussy." Val blushed brightly and then nodded slightly, looking into her own lap. A moment later Vera's thong plopped onto her lap and Val lifted the soft, moist fabric to her lips.

It smelled like sex. There didn't seem to be any other word for it. It wasn't like food, but the smell had to be an aphrodisiac of sorts, and it sent small ripples of tingles through her. Val had licked her own cum before, but this was another girl's. Under normal circumstances she'd have freaked out, but this time she was aroused beyond normal.

Slowly she ran the tip of her tongue over where the thong covered Vera's pussy, then closing her mouth, registering the taste: a slippery saltiness. My goodness, what have I done? I've just licked a girl's cum, Val thought, and I sort of liked it. Her hands trembling she still couldn't stop. Gradually she took to the taste, her licks longer and faster until she had her lips onto the cloth, sucking and drinking in Vera's essence.

Vera watched as Val dug her free hand deep into her robes, her knuckles pressed onto cloth as her hand worked her pussy. The redhead was well red in the face too and had her lips buried in her thong. Val lay back on the couch, stuffing the thong in her mouth, her legs squirming as the freed hand groped at a breast. The other girl then arched her neck suddenly, looking skyward with glazed eyes as her thighs squeezed together, her moans muffled by Vera's cum-soaked thong in her mouth. Eventually Val slowly sat back straight up, tugging the thong away.

"Wow. You liked tasting me?"

"Aye. Sort of. It's not everyday I get to, well, do that. Urm, it was alright."

"I see you came. Was it a good hard cum?"

"Aye."

"Here, take these. Help me get my turn." Vera had sat on the edge of her stage before slipping over to plop beside Val on the couch.

"I thought we weren't allowed to touch you strippers."

"You aren't, and you won't be. Put that panty onto your hand and use it on me. I'll lie on the couch."

"Vera, I'm not, you know I'm not a lesbian. I don't do girls!" Val talked to the floor, gripping Vera's stained panties.

"You're not even touching me. It doesn't count. You're just helping another girl have a good time. You're not doing me."

"I don't know. Kat's been waiting a long time for me. Maybe I should go downstairs." Val got to her feet and quickly had her hand on the doorknob.

"I thought you liked me."

"I do! But, we've just met today and-"

"Please." Vera gave Val the doe-eyed look, her long curly eyelashes fluttering just a little above her round brown eyes. "I just want you to play with me. Is that a lot to ask?"

"Well, well, I guess it's fine. This doesn't really count as, you know. I hope you'll, well, have a good one." Val relented.

Vera lay horizontal on the couch, her hands behind her back. With her inhibitions out of the way Val knelt beside the succubus and thought she'd start off the way she'd want another to start her off: with a tender kiss, but for now she just tugged the panty over her hand like a glove, then traced over Vera's lips, and the other girl flashed an appreciative smile. Dragging it down her chin Val stroked over her neck eliciting mmms from Vera.

"That tingles."

"I know."

"Here's a good spot." Vera pointed to a spot on the left of her neck, and Val prodded it with her fingertips, slowly easing into full strokes. The sensuous sight of Vera craning her neck, and moaning through bit lip more than rewarded her effort.