Women's Worth Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's lovely Val! But you'll be going downstairs soon I hope."

"Aye, of course."

Val gripped the couch with her free hand as she traced a finger over the succubus clear cleavage, and then in circles over her breasts that spiraled in over her nipples. Val's cheeks tingled again at the sound of Vera's excited little noises as the feather teased her nubs. Val watched fascinated as the flat nipples swelled into deep red stubs. Her breasts were of average size but those nipples looked huge! As wide as her thumbnail and at least half an inch long. Pressing her finger firmly onto the bud she rubbed in steady circles to her noisy approval.

"Alright it's time for the main course." Vera sat up, her feet resting on both ends of the couch, her pussy bared right before Val's gaping eyes. The redhead pressed her fist to her mouth, stilling herself, and then drawing circles around Vera's pussy with her finger through the cloth, dabbed wet again. This close Val could see everything – the demon girl's protruding clit peeking from its hood, her thick, puffy pussy lips, pink with the promise of pleasure

"Here, I'll need this soon." Vera seemed to pluck a dildo from the air, a thick ribbed dong, handing it to Val, who nodded. Teasing the clit from its hood Val taunted the pink bud relentlessly with slight wispy touches of the fabric, dabbed warm and wet. Vera responded positively, nodding and 'yessing'. When she yelled for Val to 'give it to me' the redhead complied, easing the dildo deep in, then pumping with the firm, slow strokes she knew she'd love herself, varying the angle of attack.

Vera was rubbing and twisting her own nipples again, kneading her own soft breasts, crying her passion out loud for all her world – which was then just Val and Vera, two pretty girls, alone together, one pleasing the other. Val watched her new friend, watched her excited noises grow louder and her little squirms turn to slow thrashing about, and turned up the heat, thrusting the dildo faster, speeding Vera along the highway of pleasure, inevitably off the cliff of cumming, plummeting into the depths of sensation.

Vera shook and trembled in orgasm for a good minute or so, then slumped sleepily back on the welcoming soft couch, totally spent. Val had half-expected a torrent of cum splashing all over her, but maybe Vera just didn't get that wet. Easing the dildo back out, the dong was gleaming wet and slick with cum, was were Vera's labia as she lay still with heaving breasts, her crotch stained and warm, the heated scent of pussy wafting into a nose that'd been teased all the while by pussy smell.

"You liked my cum earlier. Why not some more? Go on girl. Lick. Enjoy. It's fresher this time." Vera grinned toothily.

It was too much for Val to resist. Slowly, carefully lapping up all of Vera's cum fresh off the dong Val found her arousal swarming her senses all over again before she shoved the dildo through parted robes into her own waiting pussy, fingering her clit, drumming the throbbing bud, still kneeling, until she too creamed once more, this time all over the floor.

"I hope you've enjoyed this part of the tour. I don't do the strip show for just anyone." Vera spoke conversationally a while later

"Damn, yes, I've had a hell of a time. I really appreciate your show. It was very, how should I say, unique."

"You're very unique yourself. I'd love to see you around. I think I'll leave the rest of the tour to next time."

"Rest of the tour?" Val asked incredulously, "How big is this place?"

"Only as big as I've wanted it to be... which is quite big. I guess you'll be leaving now. For your friend, what's-her-name."

"Kat. Oh my goodness. I must have left her for like hours."

"Hmm, maybe just half an hour? If feels like time flies when you're having fun, hmm."

"Oh yes. I'll see you sometime."

"Can you not bring your friend next time?"

"Why not?"

"Why?" Val asked. In reply the succubus bit her lip, slowly releasing it into a pout, then extended her tongue, thinner and thicker than a human girl's, licking her chin then curling it back up to lick around her lips, before drawing the sinfully long member back in, smacking her lips once, and flashing a feral grin.

"We'll see about that next time. I want to tell you that, that I really enjoyed this. All this." Val said and smiled wanly, the succubus' facial display of desire leaving her heart thumping and mouth dry.

"Thank you. I enjoyed having you around too. Oh and before you go, I want to give you something." Vera picked up the clothes she'd worn for the show and passed them to Val. "Something to remember me by."

"I'll keep them well. See you... and take care." Val nodded, smiling.

"You too. I'll be waiting."

"Come, I'll show you back to my guards. They'll lead you back down."

Leading Val back to her blue ogre guards, and waving goodbye, Vera snuggled herself into the plush white sheets of her bed, drowsy in the wake of her heavy exertion. Grinning, almost giggling to herself, her eyes finally shut tight as she fell asleep into a sound nap, dreaming of baby blue eyes.