Women's Worth Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Turning the devices on her breasts to the max Linda's breasts were being electrified, squeezed and stroked by the lingering touch of feathers all at once while her clit was being relentlessly sucked by the perfect suction of a perfect vacuum from the magically augmented clit kisser, the dildos curling in different directions as they pumped harder than ever. Linda came harder than she'd ever come in her centuries of life, her breasts and pussy pushed to the limits of sensation.

Val pressed her palm to her mouth, astounded by the... violence of her orgasm. The pale elf girl was blood red all over, literally from head to toe, and bucking frantically, her cuffs shaking at the effort of restraining her. Her head was rolling and tears were streaming down her cheeks like little rivers. It had been about a minute or so before she cooled down, and Val turned everything off at once, the cuffs sliding back under the chair's leather cover. Val removed the gag and Linda whimpered, drawing her knees up to her chin, hugging herself. It was a while before anyone spoke.

"Did you have a good time?"

"I can't decide whether to hug you or to slap you, Valeria!"

"I'm sorry, and I won't tell anyone about all this. I wouldn't want to pull myself down, even if I wanted to spread rumors or whatever. You won't have to worry about that."

"Fair enough. So are you a lesbian?"

"No, I'm not."

"I can't say I believe that, Val. Straight girls wouldn't lick and rub another girl's boobs. In fact, you were fingering my pussy too, weren't you?"

"Aye. But I don't think that must make me a lesbian, I was trying to, I don't know! We're just girls having fun. I'm really sorry if you feel I, I violated you, but I was just trying to help you have a good time." Val wringed her hands in distress.

"I did. I wouldn't say I feel violated Val. It's not like you're a man, and I've known you for a bit; maybe a bit awkward, but nothing that'll keep me up at night. So you don't have to worry about that either." Linda got to her feet, and squeezed Val's shoulder reassuringly.

"That's good to hear. So I'll be going now, if nothing else. I was just trying to help out, Linda."

"I know! But I want to ask you: do you think of me in that way?"

"I've always thought of you as a fine enchantress and a pretty girl, nothing more."

"I think you're a great wiz too, and you're prettier." Linda smiled.

"If you say so. I'll go sleep now; it's really late. You take good care of yourself Belinda." Val smiled, heading for the door.

"You too, Valeria. I want to tell you that, for what it's worth, I had the best orgasm ever in your hands. You're welcome to drop by any time around here. Maybe we could have some tea or chat or anything. I don't know, but-" she paused, pressing her palm to her heart, "I'd love to talk with you more sometime, anytime, alright?"

"Maybe we could, Belinda. Maybe we could. Remember to find someplace to store those machines if you ever let someone else into your office."

"Of course. Good night, Val."

"Good night, Linda."

Val slipped out of the chamber, the door clicking gently shut behind her. Belinda waved her hand lazily, locking her room with a sleepy word, and snuggled into bed. Exhausted as she was, she lapsed immediately into sweet slumber.