Won the Lottery So I Rented My Mom

Story Info
My dirty mom has always like men with money.
1.7k words
3.4
116.7k
99
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first erotic story. I've been writing for a while but I've never tried this particular style. I hope people like it.

*****

I won the lottery but there was still one prize that I was anxious to collect: my mother. The first thing I bought was a brand new Ferrari, then I rented the nicest hotel room in the city for ten days and invited my mom to dinner. We had always agreed that if one of us came into money we would share the good fortune; she seemed excited to talk about the money on the phone but I told her that that is something I would rather talk about in person. We made arrangements to meet at the restaurant at 8PM on Friday. She lived an hour and a half away but was thrilled at the news of my newfound wealth. At 8PM she was there, dressed in a tight black dress and tall heels that made her big tits and tight ass stick out.

My mom is a sexy woman. I was 30 then and the waiter mistook us for a couple. We played along. She has the body and face a woman around my age. Her huge tits were bulging out of the tight little black number she had obviously bought specifically for the occasion. I had one thing on my mind all evening but every time she brought up the money I told her to wait until after the meal. Finally the dishes were taken away and it was awkward silence while we sipped our drinks. There was no more putting it off or delaying. If she said no then I saved myself a bunch of money. And with over 50 million I could still fuck all the women a man could want. At the moment though, this man only had his eye on one woman.

I leaned towards her and quietly told her, "So, I want to give you a million."

My mother was ecstatic, as I knew she would be. She laughed and beamed a smile at me from across the table then took a sip of her wine, "Thank you son. You know that if I had won the lottery I'd do the same for you. Even when you were young everyone knew that you would make it and look! Now you're rich as shit and only 30 years old."

If she had won she would have given me the million dollars. But I doubt she would have made me work as hard for it as hard I was about to make her, "Mom, I want to give you a million dollars but then I might lose this opportunity," she gave me a side-long look while I continued, "You know I've wanted to fuck you for a while now." She absolutely hissed at that and told me to keep my voice down. I leaned forward and kept going, there was no turning back and it was time to go for it, "You've known since I hit puberty. We both know why you wore that dress. Half the people in this restaurant probably think I'm out with a hooker." She blushed and gulped the rest of her wine before motioning to the waiter for some more.

I couldn't say anything while the waiter refilled her glass except, "Leave the bottle." He did and I continued, while my mom drank half of Napa Valley, "Spend the next 10 days with me in the penthouse suite of the hotel and the money is yours." I paused, "Or don't and it's not."

She gave me the same look she did when I had done something wrong as a child. It was the stern, parental, eyebrows down look that all parents must master. After a long silence and a wine glass that was now filled to the brim she broke the silence, "I can't. And no matter what you think I am not a hooker."

Now, I know my mother. She had been married 4 times and, besides my father, every time it was for money. She loved money and was so soft spoken when she declined my offer that I knew as soon as I heard the tone of her voice that I was going to fuck my mom. My dick even moved a little. I've never been a player but I have had my fair share of women so I knew exactly how to play this situation. Just like when you're haggling for a car you have to show that you are willing to walk away. So I told her that's a shame and asked the waiter for the check. She continued gulping down the wine like she was the one paying for it until the check came.

Mom decided to speak up while the waiter was processing my card, "One time and just a blowjob," she whispered.

I smiled, "This is not a negotiation. Stay with me until next Sunday and you get the million dollars. If you say no than you don't get it. Period."

She emptied the bottle into the glass and finished off the little that was left as I signed the check. As I stood I noticed that she was a bit wobbly so I insisted that she take a cab and stay the night in the hotel room while I went home. As we rode in the back of the luxury cab it became obvious that my mom was changing her mind. She put her head on my shoulder and then on my chest. When we were almost to the five star hotel she drunkenly whispered into my ear, "Ok, I'll do it."

My dick instantly sprang to attention and saluted like it was reporting for duty. There was still some details to be ironed out though, "I'm going to fuck you hard," I told her, she nodded, "I'm going to do whatever I want to you," she nodded, "If you leave early you won't get anything." She paused, then nodded while grunting in agreement. "Ok then," I told her, "this is where we get out."

It is a good thing she agreed because I had already set up the pricey HD cameras on tripods all over the room. I intended for this week to be immortalized. She let out a groan when she saw my setup, but she didn't complain. I went around the room turning them all on and pushing record.

"Ok mom, do you agree to be my sex slave for the next week?" She nodded but I told her to speak up for the cameras.

"Yes" she said while sitting on the edge of the bed looking at the floor.

"Do you agree to do whatever I tell you for the next 10 days in exchange for a million dollars?"

"Yes"

That was all I needed to have on tape. I grabbed the back of her head with a wad of her dark brown hair in my powerful grip. "On your knees bitch" She looked up at me like she was confused. I yanked her off of the bed and onto the floor, "I said on your fucking knees bitch!"

I love my mom. I really do. But I am also a bit rough with my women, especially when they don't obey after they have been told. Mom got the hint though and went down to her knees while I got stark naked. The contrast between my pale whiteness and her tanned skin with her giant tits popping out of that dress was enough to get me hard immediately. "Open your fucking mouth."

She was in the middle of saying something like "Damn that's pretty big..." when my thick 9 inches immediately went in. I wanted to see how my mom sucked dick so I let her do her normal routine while I just stood there and enjoyed it. She took about the first 3 inches in without a problem but that wasn't enough. Nobody likes a tipper. My mom was starting to get in the groove and I'm sure she was thinking that this was going to be an easy 10 days when I grabbed her with my other hand and shoved her lips down to the base. All 9 inches of my thick cock was buried in her. Gagging noises, then slurping when I pulled out a little then pushed forward. Pinning her head between my body and the bed, she had throat juice and her wine spilling from her face onto her new dress and the floor. Spit bubbles started to appear while I pumped her throat. My mom tried to grab my cock with her hand but I told her no like she was a dog. She kept getting her throat drilled until I let her have a break, only to smear her spit and other throat juices all over her face while she gasped for air. She made sounds of protests when I shoved my cock in her mouth again but they quickly died out only to be replaced with the sounds of her throat opening and closing around my fat dick.

My mom's face was covered in spit, her dress was covered in spit and puke, and I was still drilling her throat like it was a pussy. I looked down at my humiliated mother and couldn't stand it anymore I just had to bust. A few more hard thrust were all it took before I pinned her head to my body with my dick all the way down her throat and came. I knew it was a lot, but when I let her go and she lurched back a liter of cum must have come out of her mouth while she was still gagging. Well I wasn't going to let her get away with that. I dragged her by her hair to the nearest camera and scraped the cum from her dress and body with my hand then spread it all over her face and hair. She was a gasping mess, covered in spit, cum, and puke. I pushed her towards the camera lens and told her to tell it that she loves her son's cock.

"I love my son's cock..." she choked out between sobs.