All Comments on 'Wonderland Ch. 08B'

by LillithArchivist

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
VjaxVjaxalmost 13 years ago
Really nice

I appreciate this stories twists and turns, I look forward to more.

mokkelkemokkelkealmost 13 years ago

this is going so well. i'm craving like a true addict for my next fix! so what can i offer as a bribe for the next chapter? ;-)

FatalityFatalityalmost 13 years ago
*sigh*

I love this story! brilliant work as always. keep it up.5

Rbn8Rbn8almost 13 years ago
Talon

I love this story. It is very different from anything else I have read on this site. I am wrapped up in all aspects of it. The only thing that is really bothering me is Talon. I like him a lot. I hope he gets the girl. But him leaving her, his mate, behind without protection or even a note goes against character.

Usually, I am patient when reading one of the stories on Literotica, and even if I disagree with a development in the story, I trust that the author has a reason. However, in this story, Talon's leaving is just driving me nuts and everthing I read, all I can think about is when the hell is he coming back.

I like that there is another romantic lead, but I feel like Talon left just so Thatcher could be brought in.

That being said, very creative story. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I agree

With Rbn8, Talon's leaving is a little unsettling but it's making it difficult (for me, at least) to get into Thatcher being a romantic lead for Tempest. I guess I'm just a stickler for the first guy, but we'll see how the story develops. But I'm rooting for Talon to return and do some grand thing and get him back in Tempest's good graces, and her true mate.

sexinlikeibreathesexinlikeibreathealmost 13 years ago

Most Def loooovve that Thatcher and tempest are "together" even if it may be for the time being. I would love to see them together in the long run but idk...sigh...Talon just bounced on her. Keep writing <3

u5969u5969almost 13 years ago
love it!

Just had time to catch up (ch 7-8B). Love the

twists and turns in the plot.

SpeedySPSpeedySPalmost 13 years ago
So different!

Just read from the beginning to here...wow! After ch.1 I thought it would be somewhat typical of NH stories on this site...girl meets monster- falls in love- becomes monster herself- they battle evil together. I'm so glad I was wrong. I love that you've kept this conflict with the relationship going for so long. Thanks for devoting time to developing the characters. I can't wait to see how Bayothet handles Thatchers feelings for Tempest. You've left open so many possibilities for plot twists. This is a good complex story frame, and I'm excited to see how you continue to build on it. Thank you for taking the time to write.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Thatcher the underdog.

Ok first off have to say this is my first comment ever and I'm only making it because your story is so fucking amazing extremely well written enough plot twists to keep everyone guessing engaging charaters that feel alive and I could go on but I think there is a character limit my only two complaints is that this isn't in one big story from beginning to end (hint for when u finish) and that writing is such a slow fucking process especially if you do it right. (As you have and most likely will continue to do) Now the second point I get why Talon took off he has never had to really answer to anybody before when he had to take off for something so the thought of telling Tempest probably never even crossed his mind and now that he's in a coma he isn't coming back soon. (Just for those people who are still being bugged by it). Third point I like Thatcher better he's the monster among monsters and he has had that fact drilled into him his entire life but despite that he still manages to be a good person and a great friend.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
im mad....lol

i like this story i reaLly do but i dont think thatcher and temp. belong 2gether.....i think she should be wiht talon....

targetdronetargetdroneover 12 years ago
at least

it saves me the hassle of reading the rest. its simple, if the author takes the story in a direction i dont want to follow, i cut my losses and leave... should have done so 2 chapters ago when you gave us readers the speach... ah well better late than never.

so long

NatYanNatYanabout 12 years ago
Thatcher

I just started reading this series, I'm not gonna lie I love it! That being said unlike the general belief of talon being better for her, I actually really like thatcher! I have a feeling talon's winning her but I hope thatcher gets someone awesome too!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Talon

B'Damnit! I want Talon back. Thatcher just seems like a terrible fit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Love it! Fantastic!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous