All Comments on 'Wonderland Ch. 14'

by LillithArchivist

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
MazuriMazuriabout 12 years ago
So Happy to see her with Talon again!

As much as I liked Thatcher, I really really liked Talon best and was happy to see them finally get back together. I'm sure things aren't suddenly going to be shiny, happy with sunshine and butterflies but at least they're together and boy, howdy, aren't they together! lol Lovely, lovely! Can't wait to see what happens next :)

~Maz

mokkelkemokkelkeabout 12 years ago

what mazuri's says and more.

their track through the snow ain't easy going and is taking a huge toll on them all.

than them two finally together... bliss!!

more!

not a question, but a demand ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

woah! i can't wait for the next chapter. its sooo good!

rhkcmorhkcmoabout 12 years ago
Worth the wait!

Yay! Finally, you're back and it's great! I check every few days and I thought I must be dreaming when I saw a new submission.

I thought I was rooting for Thatcher, but I am glad Talon was her first. Great story! Please don't leave us in suspense for too long this time!

NatYanNatYanabout 12 years ago
Thank goodness your finishing!!!

Like I've said before, I'm team Thachter! I am still enjoying Talon and Tempest's love story! I don't know how I feel about their child being Talons life mate but I hope he finds happiness at the end of this story! Please please keep writing!!!!

Alice_ReidAlice_Reidabout 12 years ago
Talon!

Where is the love for Talon? I'm very happy Talon is the one she is ending up with. Her falling for Thatcher was like a girlfriend cheating on a Marine who is deployed to the middle east! Talon was injured! He was doing his duty! That doesn't mean he didn't love her. Screw Thatcher for poaching his brother's girl, I don't care what your excuse is that isn't right. Glad to see Tempest with her true lifemate!

ascending_opheliaascending_opheliaabout 12 years ago
poo lol

Sorry, I'm team Thatcher! Talon is so not for her. Their paring I liken to a royal marriage; not for love but because of circumstances. I actually hope Tempest realizes that her bond with Thatch is the real bond (or I could hope). I enjoy your story so.. keep it up!

lisaisaleftylisaisaleftyabout 12 years ago
Loved this chapter!

Glad to see the two of them together. The plot is getting even more interesting. All around loved it.

sirraliasirraliaabout 12 years ago

I love Talon and Tempest...I guess I just like that whole soul mate thing. While Thatcher is sweet he really needs to get his own ride or die chick. Just saying. Great writing by the way.

katgoddess1katgoddess1about 12 years ago
Is it love?

Or are they just taking whatever comfort they can find during difficult times? The whole world has turned upside-down. I hope they can find some peace and sense of normalcy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
dont let this be the end

is this the end of the series, please dont let it be. i love this story. i hope you keep writing more chapters and continue this story

u5969u5969almost 12 years ago
wow!

GREAT chapter. This has been a wonderful tale.

The imperfections and tribulations of the

protagonists have been very compelling.

One of the best tales of the last year on

this site! Very well told!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Need more please!

Please continue with Talon & Tempests love story. I really believed that you were going to let Thatcher take Tempest away from Talin. I want to see what type of powers Talon has now that his magic has been restored ten fold from stayi g dormant for so long. I thought the sex scene was sooooooo hot I was sweating and breathing really hard. Considering the sexual tension that has bei g building up I was happy to wait 16 chapters before we got one. But now that we have experianced your writ g skills and they way to draw the readers into experianced the scene you are trying to portray we need more. We need more sex, and complicated love, war scenarios. I hope tempest falls pregnant soo with a rare and powerful chil/ children maybe twins. I hope it is not a girl straight away as that will make it too easy fit Thatcher to think it was right to play with Tempests heart and feelings. I would like Talin and Tempest to have a son if not than twins as their first children to make it interesting. We can't have Thatcher getting everything he wants straight away. But it makes for a good read. Please do not keep us waiting need the next installments to this story an soon.

GerrivGerrivover 11 years ago
Wait what ....

Ok dear I see you've been taking cliffhanger lessons from someone! I loved the story and I hope there's more good job la

ladybug71ladybug71over 11 years ago
Thank you....

for writing such an AMAZING story!! I can't wait to read it to the very last word!! Please try not to make us wait as long....please....thank you!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
loved the ending!!!!!

I was a fan of talon since the beginning and was glad that they go back together.you did a great job with this story. It took a long time for them to mate but the sex scene was worth it.

trubblemakurtrubblemakurover 11 years ago
Torn

I gotta say I fell in love with Thatcher and Talon.I feel bad for Thatcher. I am curious as to what happened to all of Conner's group if they were all killed you really didn't specify. Having introduced the characters to us with some bit of depth to not expand on the fight scene to know what happened to everyone kind of made me feel like something was missing. However I am not going to tell you how to write this story. Maybe we learn more later as this appears to not be finished yet, So I am waiting for the rest of this wild ride you are taking us on. Kudos for a job well done.

srcollinssrcollinsabout 11 years ago
Good Work

I enjoyed this series. You told a story in a story in a story and yet somehow managed to settle all of the stories in the end. Thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
omg

I can't wait for the new one...im addicted..

crp92crp92about 8 years ago

Please add more!!!!! I loved every part of Tempest's story!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
LOVED IT

I hope you'll be adding more to Talon and Tempest's story :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
MORE

NOOOOOO!!!! This can't be the end of it. Please continue! What happened with thatcher and the rest of the clan? Good god I was hoping for thatcher and tempest to end up together. I am thoroughly saddened that they didn't.

izzieDizzieDalmost 8 years ago
A MOST RIVETING TALE!!!!

Absolutely Marvelous!!!

Stumbled upon this by checking out the similars list and SO glad I did!

This story has been spellbinding! The twists and turns leaves one on the edge of the seat! I refused to stop to comment until I'd ingested the very last word! *grins*.....

There is so much more to be told here and I simply cannot wait!

Thank you ever so much for sharing your gift.

Respectfully Enthused,

Izzie

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Very well written! I was enthralled by the story! I am hoping that this is not the end. I will be looking for more chapters in the story. Thank you for writing this! Absolutely fantastic!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

What happen with Thatcher? He wake up? His lost parts of his body regrow?

What it is his end?

TalesofaMermaidsTalesofaMermaidsalmost 7 years ago
A very Twilight ending

Why Talon? Why not thatcher?! And why can't we have the end!?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Boo! She should've been with Thatcher. They are both disliked hybrids.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous