Wonderland Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tempest," he groaned loudly, his thighs stumbling in their tempo as my teeth sank into the soft skin of his neck, deeper and deeper still until something warm and thick and intoxicatingly sweet filled my mouth.

"Drink," he commanded huskily in a voice not entirely human. "Take what you need, Tze'san."

Something about that name shook me to the core and I tightened my hold on him, never wanting to let him go...and I never wanted him to let go of me in return.

"Yes, Tze'san," Talon moaned softly as I drank, his bruising thrusts careening out of control. "Yes...YES!"

I pulled my fangs from his neck after I felt him come inside me again, his wordless cry of pleasure soothing the possessive beast that had risen to the surface. His bite throbbed in time with the ache in between my legs, but I didn't care. I was sated and so was the need inside of me...for now.

Spent, Talon slowly lowered his body down to his elbows, his breath hot and ragged against my collarbone. Wordlessly, his limbs intertwined with mine and locked us into place, making it clear that I was to remain beneath him...not like I minded. I gently stroked his body with my hands and fingertips as we came down from our high, needing the closeness -- and time to catch my breath.

"Tze'san," I whispered quietly against his damp neck a long time later. "What does it mean?"

Talon lifted his head so our eyes could meet. I smiled as I saw the beast fighting the man to respond. The intense look didn't scare me anymore, not like it used to. Instead, it made me smile.

"Tze'san is the name of my mate," Talon said huskily as I stroked over the hard lines and planes of his face. I paused at that and watched the magic in his eyes turn them into a molten silver pitch. Emotions flooded his face -- and me -- as he drew himself even closer.

"It's you."

~*~*~*~

Please remember to vote and comment!! Thanks!