All Comments on 'Words'

by jezzaz

Sort by:
  • 815 Comments (Page 4)
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Okay, the nuke has exploded

Now, lets see some aftermath.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
More!

You need to revisit this one and finish it..run him through his pain and salvation...show him to be a victor and not a loser.

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2about 8 years ago
Good but not finished yet

so you get a 4.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Wow

That has to be the first comment by . . . . . I have read that didn't have swearing and foul language, makes a pleasant change. :)

It was good I actually like this story, would be interesting to see where you might take a sequel, I think someone did a follow up to this one but I'm not a 100% sure

CrkcpprCrkcpprabout 8 years ago
Powerful !

This is one of the most raw , most feral , most human stories on this site ! This is this authors best submission in my humble opinion. Top shelf !

5 *'s

xiluaxiluaalmost 8 years ago
the best ever

So almost real. Wow!

Kitist02Kitist02almost 8 years ago
Shocking!

An absolutely outstanding tour de force combining verbal skills with a deep and comprehensive understanding of human nature.

Well written indeed!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great

This as an excellent story but would have liked it to continue to see the aftermath!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
H

Too much yapping...less action...should have just skip to last page...beat the shit out of Her n her boy friend..may b break his bones n bust his balls..

In out part of the world both will be dead..you dishonour some ones marriage you die along with the slut wife..

But most western men are pansy... being ruled n towed by women...even in divorce women n come out better off even if she was the one who sluts around n break the marriage ...I DONT FUCKING UNDERSTAND THE NO FAULT RULE IN DIVORCE.

Recent survey in US shows that only 28% of women marriad as a vergin end up in divorce but 70% of women who have prior sex partners before marriage end up in divorce....That says a lot. American culture teach n encourage their daughters to become sluts n whore..by allowing them to dluts around when they r developing as teen-ager n early adulthood...so that becomes their habit even addicted ...carries over into the marriage...thus have no respect qualms in dishounouring their vows..... probably in 20 years from now 90-95% of all marriage in US will end up in divorce...imagine all the broken homes unbroken childhood ..no wonders american society is so violent and criminal minded..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great

Love the story it has a great set up and I like the fact the cheaters did not get what they wanted five star

CarnilliaCarnilliaalmost 8 years ago
Good but I exp`ected more.

`He just said the usual things in this case any bretayed man would say. "You are bad person" that was it? Well written but average.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 8 years ago
Reading Yet Again

Okay, I'm looking at this again because it's been a while, and Van referenced it in the intro to his new story, so I thought I should refresh my memory, and one thing struck me almost immediately - almost a page and a half of back story in a four-page story!

I'm sorry, SOME back story is often helpful, but in a four-page story if you can't get to the point by a half page, three quarters TOPS, you're wasting time!

I don't understand if she was SO successful in keeping this from him, and still giving him ALL the love he needed, why she felt the need to bring it into the open and rub his face in it. She at least SHOULD have known it wouldn't fly, no more than if the roles were reversed!

"James wants me all the time, just like you do" - Yeah, but James isn't MARRIED to you, MIKE is!

"In an ideal world, you'd be content to just have all of me." - ALL of her?! Except the part that James gets, of course!

I think it may have been said before, maybe even by me, but I wouldn't have flushed the rings, they still have monetary value even if their emotional value is gone.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Rambling On, and On, and On

I didn't think he'd come up for air. The man can chatter with the best of them. Took forever to get to the divorce. Now, were's the rest of the story?

rcrmonte3rcrmonte3almost 8 years ago
Stay Tuned for "The Rest of the Story???????

Tomorrow is another day would be a good title for the sequel to this story. What happened to all 3 characters? When--and why--did Kristi start the affair? What did she do when she was served? What did Jimmie do?

I did give the story 5* because it is very well written with a good plot & characters.

Sloburn38Sloburn38almost 8 years ago
Yea I think the story needs another chapter

I sent a note to the author about it but he thinks its a dead end. Me I would like to know what happened to them, the way he left it it looked like everyone was going to be miserable.

Great story though, I have read it several times an have enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Good But.....

It was a good story but I think about 1 page too long. I believe some of the center could edited out and another page written at the end. I like where this story ended but a continuation where Mike's predication's for Kristi come home to roost and hey how about somehow Kristi's sister who is single or divorced tries to help Mike and they end up together and have children. I know other authors written where the Man than marries the cheaters sister but I like that twist especially when Kristi's life goes to hell.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Long winded

Too many words ! Just show them the door and kick James in the nuts !

harrycartonharrycartonover 7 years ago
* * * * *

5* for the well written expose' of the feelings of a betrayed man.

And you don't need another chapter... it ends where it should.

~HC

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Damn Good but hard to follow at times

Really good.

But I suggest a text modification to help clarify your mental thoughts from verbals. Use Italics for your mental thoughts and normal cursor for verbal statements - it will help the reader keep the context sorted and add power to your writing. KRD

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
And to bastarize a favorite saying of Paul Harvey's....

....and now we need the REST.....of the story!

This wasn't too long, it was too short. Another 4 pages of the second half of the story is required.

Required, I say!

IndyOnIndyOnover 7 years ago
Aftermath Please!

We need at least one more chapter....Please.

oldwayneoldwayneover 7 years ago
Another day indeed!

Five Stars!

davwoodavwooover 7 years ago
5 *s

I wish I had been able to get all my thoughts into logical order and construct my sentences to portray my feelings and to highlight the consequences when my ex wife confronted me with her sordid affair. After eleven years of marriage you think you would know your partner but you never do.

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caover 7 years ago
5 stars

5 stars worth of cuck free happiness, may our hero go forth to find a fertile 25 year old and reproduce many times over!

BoringOldGuyBoringOldGuyover 7 years ago
Still give it 5 stars

It's been a while since I last read this last and it still has all the impact of the original reading. Definitely stands the test of time and worth going back to.

I don't believe I have read another story on the site that has the emotional impact and shows the power of words as well.

RePhilRePhilover 7 years ago
DUDE!

Peach Flavoured? Seriously? Lol 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
for real life cheating story

Visit Facebook profile of dearbornmt@yahoo.com

Serial cheating wife lost her college instructor job in Helena Montana when Facebook info was given to college administrator.

Cheating wife while involved in other affairs had sexually harassed and coerced at least one of her male students

IcanziiravorIcanziiravorover 7 years ago
We need Part 2

Loved reading this. I hope there is more to come.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Still Outstanding

My third read of this story and it's still one of the best things I've read on Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
WAY TO KEEP YOUR COOL

The guy was blindsided but remained James Bond like cool to take down this stupid cheating slut. Maybe numb nuts could have been kicked in the nads once or twice but a broken nose will have to suffice.

Question, do women really think like this? What kind of brain dead slut thinks a man will just say "ok, fuck him all you want, I'll just be over here twiddling my thumbs till he's done". There really can't be real people out there who think that way can there? Seems beyond the possibility of reality. I know this is fantasy but could you just inject a little bit of reality into the reasoning of these characters? I see no reality in that kind of rational at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
revenge

People thinks that the wife is to be blame solely for this. Men who prey on other men's wives thinks that they become the alpha male over the husband. I am the alpha male to my wife. Anyone who wants to take up that challenge will become a eunuch and a paraplegic. I will cut off his nose and tongue. I will break his jaw with a sledge hammer. Then, I will go after all his loved ones.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 7 years ago
@ last comment

Then you will go to jail. Then you will have cornflakes and powdered milk for breakfast. Then you will eat baloney sandwich for lunch with mold edging the meat and no fresh tomatoes. Then you will do some shitty boring work detail followed by nauseating dinner. Then you will get to sleep in tiny cell with moron roommate who is almost as stupid as you.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 7 years ago
that's what made me an honest man, a long time ago

Powdered milk, cornflakes, white sugar in a packet was the shitty jail breakfast when I got arrested for being a tough guy ( allegedly ) . I swore once I bailed out 2 interminable days later I would do anything to avoid crap prison chow again. The charges were fortunately eventually dropped. (Thank you smooth lawyer). But it was close. Lesson learned.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Too many words, too much back story, no need to for so many words.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
This Is Like Advice From A Marriage Counselor

If there is anything I hate more than a lawyer in Divorce proceedings, it is the worthless ramblings of a Marriage Counselor or Mediator. This rambled on far too long.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
That's It????

Where's the rest of the story? She wasn't destroyed with words........just didn't get her way. Where's FTDS when ya need him? FINISH THE DAMN STORY!!! Your cut the strings with her, she regrets the situation and realizes she fucked up and trys to get back in your good graces but it's too late. Dick skinner that she's been fucking is seeing that the grass is greener on the other side of the fence and besides, she's starting to look her age. Time to toss her and find new challenges with someone more energetic and younger. Then I find him walking out of a bar of night............

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
2*

Too much narcissitic backstory. I had to skip to page 3 to figure out what this crap was about.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Needed more

FTDS!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
On to Better Things

There were way too many words in this story. The situation is pretty simple. He's saddled with a selfish woman who thinks she can have her cake and eat it too. She's also not able to have children. In my opinion, he's just been given a new lease on life. He can look for someone else that can actually give him children. He sounds like he needs a major shakeup in his life and she has just given him the perfect opportunity. Good for him and hope those two cheaters get what they deserve.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I enjoy your writings!

I have just finished all of your stories to date. I do hope more are on the way, as I have enjoyed them all. My observation of those that are critical of yours or others writings is that if they don't like it, Don't Read it!! There are authors that I cannot get into their stories, I don't read more after I get it. No need to beat up on someone that is providing free entertainment..

They are your stories and tell them the way you see them. I like them all!!! 5's all the way!

Waiting on your next installment. Thank you. Love AZ

boatbummboatbummabout 7 years ago
You've Created A Monster!

Kristi, the delusional skank! What a sad and moving story. My first foray into your work, thanks for an interesting read.

"I'll be back...."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Wow. Wow. Wow

Excellent story. Very well done . Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Not Finished!

Would like a chapter two.....

What was the aftermath for the wife? Where did he go.........

I was left with an unsatisfied feeling,

but did enjoy the read.

PencarrowPencarrowabout 7 years ago
FIFTH TIME READING THIS

and it still has the same power it had when I first read it over a year ago. This is one of the best ever "Loving wives" stories and one of the best responses I can imagine to a cheating wife who is trying to justify her actions and who sees little harm in what she's doing. She is truly deluded by lust, illicit excitement, and deep infatuation (she's probably also quite narcissistic without recognizing it).

I like the way the story ended, and I don't know if a follow-up would add much more other than to satisfy our blood-lust in seeing Kristi's life eventually disintegrate and seeing Mike living a good life.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 7 years ago
Reading Yet Again

Reading her statement that she had to bring things into the open because it was "killing" her, I thought about the wife in swingerjoe's "The Aftermath," where the wife also couldn't restrain her guilt and had to dump it on her poor unsuspecting husband.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

This needs an closing chapter!!!! PLEASE!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
*5 Now That's What I'm Talkin About - FINALLY

A writer who lives in the real world !!

5 - With A Bullet

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Bull's eye

Thats what adultery is all about. Nicely and effeciently expressed.

There will be an aftermath, but everyone can see how that will be. There will be two alternatves; 1 Regret and pain 2 Denial

Well written!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Interesting

This was a really interesting way to go. More realistic. An epilogue or something would have been nice, but it was pretty good.

ErotFanErotFanover 6 years ago
Judging by the number of positive comments and the scoreing...

this is a five-star favorite. One of the highest scored stories on Literotica.

A psychological raac.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
No, this is not a fan favorite, as the last commenter said.

Nobody reads this shit, and jezzaz cheats the scoring. Look at the number of votes and you can tell this asswipe has had most of the votes tossed on every one of his stories.

timrivtimrivover 6 years ago
Epilogue?

And what happened?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Perfect

He was at the top in his line of work.

Words will hurt much longer than bullets.

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
What happened next? If you have to ask you didn't pay attention

For those hoping he forgives and forgets ain't gonna happen.

For those thinking he will be jailed for punching the boyfriend, who is going to prosecute him for reacting to the lovers intervention?

Reconciliation? No chance.

If she challenges being ejected, he calls her family.

If the boyfriend seeks revenge, take it to the electronics foundation board, public scandals hurt contributions.

Time to take a drive to Woodenville to stock up on some good wine.

KRD19254KRD19254over 6 years ago

I would like to see a Part 2, not about what happen to her but how Mike recovered from this +11yr betrayal divorcing her. What did her brother and sister have to say - could she rationalize her conduct to them without lying about Mike? What did Mike's family say/do upon this betrayal? Did numb nuts get mugged going home one night (with Mike having solid out-of-town alibi)? Since they worked together could Mike get alienation-of-affection or work place morals violations on them? Since they lived on the 3rd floor did he drop her stuff to her from the balcony? So many interesting loose-ends for Part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I love this story and have read it several times. I wouldn't want a direct sequel, because that would likely ruin what made this story so special.

I might be interested in something about Mike five to ten years down the road, provided it isn't going to turn out like the Live from the Game sequel where the cheating wife finds happiness while the husband is shit on for eternity.

Thanks again for a true classic, Jezzaz.

Cog

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 6 years ago
There was a sequel

Written by someone else. I can't find it right now but it is out there. It is long and elaborate with good revenge on old James and others.

HomefrontWitnessHomefrontWitnessover 6 years ago
Sequel

https://www.literotica.com/s/words-the-conclusion

HomefrontWitnessHomefrontWitnessover 6 years ago
Fair warning

It's a hideously poor sequel

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
The "sequel" is really really REALLY bad

Regretfully, I read the "sequel" by another author. Horrible

This, however, is excellent.

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreeover 6 years ago
Top notch.

Excellent writing!

Even though the action

is minimal, the words are strong.

Five stars.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 6 years ago
Very good.

Enjoyed it and gave it a five.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 6 years ago
Yeah

the sequel is about as good as it would be if I wrote it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What a load of hogwash! It reads like an exercise of - lets see how long I can drag this out! A total waste of time!

I am a fan of BTB but this was a waste of time. Made me think of Macbeth when he sad:" It is a tale told by an idiot full of sound and fury signifying nothing!" Words! Words! Words! Too much! Such a pity I cannot give it less than 1-star! You have writing talent but this was not it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
One of the most boring 4 pages of drivel on Lit ! "1*" of course.

I even regret the 10 min. I spent skimming this garbage which I newer get back.

Well,this is goodbye to this inept writer forever. Also to compound its lack of writing skills this lowlife is cheating on its ratings. This pathetic attempt is worth 3* !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Missing

A follow up of what happened later would be nice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Brilliant

Well thought out, ignore the Anonymous trolls

sas6446sas6446over 6 years ago
UGH!!!!

Long winded....and then....no aftermath! Story isn't finished!

etchiboyetchiboyover 6 years ago
Wordy... Yes. But...

... the more I read the more I felt the incredibly long setup was actually necessarily beneficial in knowing the protagonist. As well as you start getting antsy because of the almost tedious 2-plus pages, the end is “WHAM”, fast and furious. I was afraid he’d do nothing to the Prick... I mean James. Then the little aikido trick with the finger was actually brilliant. He used the bare minimum amount of force to extract the maximium amount of pain, which he was doing to Kristi verbally. Tearing Kristi a new asshole, verbally, at the last second he does two powerfully symbolic things: flushing the rings down the toilet, indicating he was irrevocably finished with her; and popping “dick shiner” (God what a geat insult!) in the face, making sure he suffered at least some sort of pain and/or humiliation for humiliating Mike, while finally releasing some of the pent up physical frustration.

Wham-Boom-Bang! The long prologue really sets off the nearly explosive end... as long as you can slog through it all. I too was getting to “What the hell is taking so long to the confrontation? I’m going to skim ahead in just a second.” For me, right when i was getting bored, he sits down in his the “wrong” chair, and BANG! Grabbed me and took me along for the ride. I guess for an analogy I’d say it was like a roller coaster ride. You stand in line for a long time, then there is the long ride up the powered track, then ”zoom” and you’re done in a minute or so. Only you can determine if the slogging was worth it.

Two things bothered me. And there was something to add at the end.

1.) I would have liked to have known how long ago the affair started. Mike just throws a guess in there of a few months, but Kristi could have confirmed it with a hard number. Just maybe, he might be able to correlate some sort of tiny behavioral indicator that now made sense for an affair.

2.) And what would the “other fantasies” Kristi was having be? Was it just to have the polyamorous relationship, or would Kristi intimate that she was having some “different” forms of sex with Dicky? Perhaps anal? Dogging? Porn?

3.) Could have shouted, while he was shutting the door, “And don’t forget your bike in the garage!” It’d be a reminder, everytime she rode, of all the mutual activities she was giving up.

Really, overall, in the final analysis a very good story. Especially the very different and orignal (as far as I know) way of BTB verbally.

etchiboyetchiboyover 6 years ago
Just reread (only) the end again, and the more I thinkon it, the more I think this is a brilliant BTB.

Whether you think the long prologue is worth the end is up to you. But I urge you, if you’re on the fence about this, to go over the end again, remembering the “facts” of the first part and forgetting the tedium. Is the end about as brilliant a psychological BTB as you’ve seen, or is it just self agrandizing drivel? I urge you to think only of the end, in this case. Only then make the final judgement of the overall story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Needs Part 2.

Just reread and still think its one of the best on the site. Can a Pt. 2 carry the same emotional weight? Don't know but would be interested in what happened to husband. Can he recover? She is toast. Lover boy, is history in a couple of months. But husband has a lot going for him and could have another chapter cleaning up after her mess.

BadHusbandMikeBadHusbandMikeover 6 years ago
loved it!

This had a great build up. I think the story ended appropriately, however I would love to see a small sequel just about Kristy to see some of the aftermath at her work and with family.

. I really don't care for btb stories but I find the emotional rush to much to resist. You had my heart pounding for a while.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A very much appreciated real man story

A very few real man stories in this forum nowadays overtaken by the cucs , why this story is very much appreciated. It really is, indeed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

He forgot to mention the fact she was a barren and yet he had stayed with her, that would have scored a few points at least

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Another very good story

I would like to see a sequel to this one. See her and her lover go down in flames. She sees him with a replacement out and about and the results of herbetrayal

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow

You spin great stories!

badgirlfan69badgirlfan69over 6 years ago
Number

From reading a few of your stories & the emotional impact felt, someone really did a number on you or someone you know! I'm so sorry for that but the upside, if you will, your writing is excellent. Thank you

penneydog55penneydog55over 6 years ago
YUKIE POO ( I SAY THAT TO MY BABY DAUGHTER-SHE GIGGLES )

My Fellow Readers! Apon reading this story I conjure up the voices of the adults in Charlie Brown Series? Or Question time in Parliament? Or a frustrated Teacher trying to teach the kids for their futures? It's all a big load of (what comes out of the south end of a north bound Bull) I am sorry but YUK to the story☆ WOOF!

Most important thing to remember DON'T FUCK AWAY FROM YOUR LIFE PARTNER

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Compelling but ...

... to paraphrase Emperor Joseph II's complaint to Mozart: "Too many words." The narrator's reaction was incommensurate with the transgression. I ended up having more sympathy for the wife. ****

beretta84beretta84about 6 years ago
i skipped...

page 3 & didn't miss a thing. way to wordy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Epilogue

An epilogue of what happened afterwards ,would have been nice.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Assault. Theft. What an asshole.

The narrator was such a repugnantly smug asshole that it was hard to stick with this one. Lots of verbiage, little story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great Story

I have seen the recent posts made by those who feel this story was too “wordy”. This comment seems ironic to me, especially given that the title of the story is “Words”. I think that the background on mediation and mediators is important. While most of us have a very basic idea of what a professional mediator does and what the process of mediation entails. A thorough understanding of both is important in order for this story to relay the message that the author was trying to communicate to the reader. The detailed statements made by the lead character are critical to the story as is the description of how Kristi viewed herself and how her mind worked. To truly destroy someone with words, more than a few words will have to be used. Simply calling Kristi a “cheating slut” would not be enough to do the job. Detailed statements are necessary. Knowing how Kristi’s mind works was vital in order for the reader to understand how the statements made by her husband would truly inflict lasting damage to her psyche. While brevity of speech is admirable, it is not always effective.

I do wish that an epilogue was included in the story at a minimum and a follow-up story or stories would be ideal. I think that readers deserve to know how Kristi is affected by her husband’s statements. Please write a sequal!

All in all, a well written and enjoyable story! Keep them coming!

green117green117about 6 years ago
read it again,

and will amplify my previous comment...

He is going to try to destroy the "love of his life".

You need to show his motivation - and it is going to be rage.

This guy is too much in control.

Green-something

(in other words - too nice is not good for artistic endeavors...)

coredencoredenabout 6 years ago
WOW!

Powerful stuff.

Terrific story well told.

Thank you

storyholicstoryholicabout 6 years ago
Please

Please, can you write an epilogue? I would love to know what happens after. Also, the use of logos and ethos in this was so goooood. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Change

It makes a change to read a decent well written story.

timrivtimrivabout 6 years ago
Mediator?

This guy says he’s mediator, but says he is bear to live with blows up with little effort, plus says he knows his wife still loves him. Could easily have controled the situation with words such that she would have dumped her lover. But instead verbally destroys her and chance of getting a handle on the situation then acts like a hothead screaming obscenities at her calling her names and slugging the guy. He effectively ends the marriage rather than reclaiming his wife. Now I know she cheated him but her love never diminished she just make a stupid decision. The were together eleven years and he mediates for a living. He is the total failure in this story. Would never want him to mediate for me.

jezzazjezzazabout 6 years agoAuthor
Timriv - you are missing the point.

The point being made with that aspect is, like a Doctor, he knows exactly how to destroy as well as to mend. If you are a builder of office blocks, you know just as much about taking them down too. A mediator would know exactly where the weak spots of an argument are, and how to exploit them, even if they aren’t doing that as a profession.

His job allowed him to do what he did. The last thing he’s going to do is mediate his wife’s way out of a marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Timriv, I'm starting to really understand why every woman you've ever married has cheated on you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Jezzaz, I wouldn't bother with Timriv. He has a pattern on berating any male character in a story that doesn't bend over backwards to facilitate a RAAC. He believes that no matter how egregious the cheating by the woman, the man should take her back.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Excellent story

Excellent story. Great premise. Although I think if tried in real life, most cheaters would be so caught up in their selfishness and rationalization that the words would not have an effect.

Timriv seems to be one of those few nut jobs who want to be cheated on. Maybe he is rationalizing with his comments his own situations.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 6 years ago
Reading Once More

This is one of my favorite stories!

Why with story over three years old, other authors don't have the husbands use Jezz's expert demolishing of the "We just fell in love" excuse! I honestly don't know if I stole it from Jezz, but I have used it in comments many times!

@hansbwl, GREAT take down on the ability to have children!

Sequels - As much as I'm among those who would like a sequel, there are a couple of things. First, whatever Jezz would do in a sequel, all those who don't want top use their own imaginations will then criticize it for not being what THEY would have done! Second, where does it end? Do we have to follow them to the grave? There is ALWAYS a "but what happens next?"

One thing he DIDN'T throw at her, was when she used the old, "If you love me you'll let me do this," that he didn't say, "If YOU loved ME, you wouldn't WANT to do it!"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Brilliant

use of words and logic. For once the cheater's cliches have been systematically demolished and the," he still loved her deeply" bullshit did not intrude! A really excellent piece of writing. 5stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
TimRiv

I heard someone say recently that given the chance EVERY woman Would feminize and cuckold her Husband. The point that was being made was that at some level

the only way a woman can JUSTIFY herself from breaking her vows is to PROVE to the world SHE had No CHOICE. I pity ....I can't call them men but I will call them males. I pity males who can't work out that since the garden of Eden to today Women ALWAYS think they can make the decisions for the man, and the world keeps degenerating into deeper and deeper immorality as weak males agree with those

soul sick females who hate male dominance. ITS HARD to GROW UP and take responsibility for ones actions. Its Not easy and the "politically correct" world is always ready to excuse immorality as the norm. This story is a reminder of what inner battles all men today are facing in relationships as the world sinks deeper into calling evil Good and Good evil. Cuckolding is EVIL its as simple as that. I'm sure it is only a very short matter of time before ALL couples who try to live in that world find out that it cannot produce lasting Happiness. For a start Marriage is not a man made institution and The One who did Institute it has also explained that infidelity is the ONLY acceptable reason for divorce. Why do so few people not read the instructions in Life before embarking on perilous Journeys????? 5 STARS!!!

StubbyoneStubbyonealmost 6 years ago
Holy Cow !

That was some story. You have serious writing chops. Your dialogue was terrific. However, I did do a bunch of skimming near the beginning, until we started getting to the meat of the story. Nevertheless, Sometimes we forget that there are consequences to our actions. Some that we never even consider until we've jumped off the cliff. I can't wait to find other gems among your stories. Thanks for this one. It's a winner. Well done ! 5-stars easily. 😊😊😊😊😊

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Don't read. Stupid cuck thinking.....

He scored points by pointing out the obvious. Such intelle tual brillance. NOT.

More contrite non man shit from this writer.

kurmuginkurmuginalmost 6 years ago
Anonymous

I so wish Literotica would put a way to grade the responses, especially the thoughtless, shallow Anonymous entries.

As for this story, there was a lot of truth in the dialogue by the commentator. I would guess almost every person who has been through a betrayal has felt and thought these same thongs. I would enjoy a sequel to see how the two of them continued ther lives.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Good

I hope the cunt slits her wrists. Good on him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Too much blabbery

The story is rather meager, cuckolding rejected, that is all to it. So this is way too long for what it is.

123456...9
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjezzaz@jezzaz
I don’t know why this bit exists? Like I’m gonna tell you about myself.