All Comments on 'Words'

by jezzaz

Sort by:
  • 822 Comments
desecrationdesecration5 days ago

Liberals have too much faith in humanity; conservatives have too much faith in God to intercede here on Earth. Between the two lies a narrow path of sanity, but it leans more to one side than another. This guy did a good job of getting rid of illusions however.

consulting91consulting917 days ago

This was a good story. After the setup of her not being able to have children I was expecting him to mention that he had gave up 11 years and the chance at children just to be with her. That would have really stung I’m sure.

AnonymousAnonymous10 days ago

Let me start by saying I really enjoyed the story. It's true the right words can destroy another person just as easy as they can build someone up. And when those words are from someone you trust they are even more powerful.

This brings me to one fault I found in the story, a story about words and how they are used. In the story there is the sentence 'Again, hardly the right feeling to have any time, but I was so devastated that at that moment, I could have cared less', now my problem with this sentence is the last part 'I could have cared less', to me that means that the protagonist cared, he might not have cared a lot, he may have cared greatly, but he did care, the amount that he cared is just unknown, but he cared. It seems to be something that has crept into American English and I can't understand why, I mean you just need to add n't to the end of one word and you completely change the meaning to what I believe you were trying to communicate to the readers, by writing 'Again, hardly the right feeling to have any time, but I was so devastated that at that moment, I couldn't have cared less', you change the passage to mean that it was not possible for him to care less, he didn't care at all.

I end by saying I send this missive because I could care less, in fact I care enough about the English language to bring up this point, now if I couldn't care less I wouldn't have bothered.

CelestialFalconCelestialFalcon15 days ago

Third time I've read this; it doesn't get old. Sure would like to see the actual fallout from this though. I suspect the MC will face assault charges as Kristi was a witness to James being punched out.

AnonymousAnonymous15 days ago

@lisablissful: are you for real or are you trolling? James is the big winner? James truly lives her? Lol. To even suggest the "new normal" means he gets off on the power play. The MC eviscerated that. Meanwhile the MC destroyed all her internal sophistries and self delusions. I don't disagree about blood being thicker than water, but sounds like her brother and probably her sister will think much worse of her, given her prior history. But so what? She has zilch in James and the MC bleeding that open. And what choice wad their to make on his part? She destroyed their marriage and tried to cover up thr murder with some vapid reasoning. There was no choice. No viable tactic or even reason to fight for his wife. She gave herself repeatedly and fully to another man in full deceit and premeditation. That is a clear statement that her subconscious wants out of the marriage. But who she chose is a snake and the MC blew away many of her self guided delusions. Seriously. Make her choose? Lol. He can move on and find someone or something else. She is a hollow wreck of the person he used to know and love. Ironically, I actually like a good reconciliation as much as the next guy when well written and heartfelt. This is clearly not amenable to any form of reconciliation unless the MC completely sublimates his ego and loses his soul. Not that their woukd be much of a marriage afterwards anyways. Circumstances, reasons, actions, and words, all matter. Ultimatums are nihilistic and lead to scorched earth. A BTB was the only realistic option here, though he used his unique skills to get cruel psychological revenge on a person he used to know very well. He admitted he is a nasty person when pushed into a corner. Ergo his nasty psychological warfare using "Words". For pity's sake read the title and the description. The author's intent was clear buy apparently some readers just completely missed the point. If you want to rewrite and RAAC this, then by all.means go ahead and post it. But that was never going to happen with the way the author wrote the main character.

AnonymousAnonymous15 days ago

Well done. Well written and emotionally devastated. He did not hold back and he shredded her delusional rationale. And now she has nothing. She killed their marriage and will reap the consequences. Sometimes it isn't just "good" people do bad things. Evil people.do bad things also. Obviously.

AnonymousAnonymous19 days ago

Well it's good he got to vent and punch the guy in the mouth ,boot him out the door and shock her.

nixroxnixroxabout 1 month ago

5 stars again - One of the better BURN THE BITCH stories on this website.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Exorcism. Venting visceral anger at an outrageous act that most would be at a loss for thought and words that would be hard to wrap your mind around it. (Is this an example of Burn the Bitch?)

AceAureliaAceAureliaabout 1 month ago

VERY well written. Would love to see a Chap 2 or epilogue

tiredandoldtiredandoldabout 1 month ago

Lost me half way through page 1.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

What is with these pompous clowns that probably believe their words are gold? Few if any will do more than skip through the mess they left behind. They should just write an actual story rather than clutter up the comment section with looooong winded crap.

Thank you jezzaz for a very interesting tale. 5 stars

somewhere east of Omaha

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

A brilliant analysis of the liberal mentality of righteous self justification while simultaneously distancing themselves from any culpability of the damage they do.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I enjoyed this story, I don’t see how writing about the divorce or the reaction of her family would have added to it, after all, he had already told her what was going to happen.

There are a lot of American writers on here who write “ I could care less” or “ I could give a shit” when what they actually mean is “I COULDN’T care less’ or “I COULDN’T give a shit”.

seasteve123seasteve123about 2 months ago

Very very well done. Great read.

bacchant2bacchant22 months ago

Almost the greatest of stories and then you stopped before the end. It seems to me that what makes a good writer is someone who works out the end middle and beginning before they start writing and only that which is relevant to the story. You wrote tons of background then just got to the middle and stopped.

deependerdeepender2 months ago

As an aside, how is it that some people can be monstrously intelligent and write incredible stories that are tied together, with interesting people and great dialog, and then have this incredible blind spot in their lives where they cannot see the obvious signs of a Creator all around them? I just don't get it.

pugg6963pugg69632 months ago

Needs an epilogue.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

A decent story that I didn't like too much. The decent story- in the writing.

For me, too much of the history written. Yes, some IS needed, but what's written is too much, The supposedly very good mediator falls short on either mediating the continuation of the story or forcing the ending. Yes, he did the latter, but after miles of talking, with the wife continually saying the same thing. He did, wonderfully so, break into the "it just happened" bullshit, describing how it didn't just happen.

>> Instead of him, much before kicking her & her lover out of the house, didn't force her movement; "If you want this marriage to have any chance of surviving, tell your boyfriend to leave now. Either that, or you're choosing him, so get the fuck out!" When she stays with the bf still talking, he kicks them both out. Yes, it happened, but after too much time.

>> He's presented with a fucked up situation. His wife wants to be shared, tho living with the husband the overwhelming amount of time, she wants to play wife with the boyfriend. Until the end, the husband stays relatively calm-- too calm. Bring them down with words? Yes, you can do that, but what man stays calm in that situation? By him doing so, she always felt she had the chance to get him to see her viewpoint.

>> The wife: a cheating, mind wasted bitch. She says she loves him, etc., but.... Even when told her lover's a worm & not the nice guy as he preys on, at least, this married woman, & will likely cheat on her, she stays with wanting the guy part time.

>> The boyfriend: a slimy bastard. The punch to the face was too good for him; should've been coupled with a shot or 2 to the balls.

>> Lissablissful below me suggests the husband's both an egotistical loser & an outright loser. OK, I'm mostly in agreement with the former (read her comment), but to write a total loser without giving the wife any way of reconciliation is as bullshit as the wife's "it just happened". She must be one of the women feminists that believe that being a man makes him wrong, The wife was told directly/ indirectly to ditch the boyfriend. She didn't. Worse, she kept on saying how this new lifestyle can & will work. What's to reconcile? Only a wimp would. Should he fight for her? After her words & actions, why? If she wanted that reconciliation, or any chance of it, she should've told the lover to leave. But then again, as the hubby wondered, she cheated for months behind his back (now THAT'S love & respect, I say sarcastically!) & would likely do it again without problem.

>> That commenter thinks they'd somehow would recapture their love if they stayed together & live happily ever after. In other words, she thinks the hubby should accept what she wants without recrimination, & their love would make them a couple again. As she wrote at the beginning, "what a load of rubbish". Won't happen; again, only a truly spineless wimp would even attempt that. She quotes Helen1899, agreeing that the husband should've made the wife choose. Indirectly, he did, telling her to lose the lover. She didn't, & kept on fighting to have both men. Comment faced & answered. Remember that the wife had an emotional affair before getting physical with the lover; SHE'S the one who broke the marriage, not the husband. And after the miles of discussion that went nowhere, SHE'S also the one that still wanted to be shared. Bob

>> In the end, the story was nicely written but the players were either totally fucked up or, in case of the husband, either somewhat weak or (more definitely) too calm to have the desired affect. Overall, only 3 stars.

NoBullAlNoBullAl3 months ago

Quite a good story overall!! Cheating wife had no idea about how he would react!! MC did a great job of planting seeds of doubt in both the soon to be ex-wife and her lover and that will take a very long time to be forgotten if ever!! Her family will almost undoubtedly eventually forgive her but her relationship will never be the same!! At the same time it is questionable if lover boy will ever be fully accepted as part of the family!!

Read a comment from another reader who comes on as a militant feminist with a distorted opinion of her self worth!! Also this individual appears have a great deal of unwritten knowledge about the asshole lover. No where do we get any real discovery as to his character!! The only thing we do know for sure is that he is enough of an asshole that he takes up with other men’s wives!! Or maybe he/she was writing their own story???

lisablissfullisablissful3 months ago

What a load of Rubbish, unless you want to know how NOT to approach a situation that he faced, when the break up of a marriage is imminent.

The Husband was an egotistical loser, who thought he knew all the answers, when he is faced with the breakup of his marriage, to a woman that he loved and always would. Well let’s look at it from Winners and Losers, The Big Winner was ‘The Lover’ he walked away with the main prize, ‘The Beautiful Wife’ whom he loved, with a clear run at long and happy relationship, the only thing he suffered were a few meaningless insults and a sore finger. The Wife would eventually end up a winner [more of that later]. The big sorry Loser was the stupid husband, who at a moments notice, without prior knowledge of what was happening, blew up his marriage without any hope of reconciliation, without thinking it through, delay, plan, enact, when your ready should have been his mantra.

The wife would have an awful 12 months before her, the feeling of guilt, would weigh heavily. Her family would shun her, as would her friends, but James would be her strength, he would see her through the dark times, for regardless of what the husband assumed [Never assume anything in life] he wasn’t a few quick fucks and away kind of bloke, he did love her. Blood is thicker than water, especially parental blood, the bond would slowly see them slowly grow together again, true friends especially long-standing ones, would eventually rally around her. She would then lead a full and happy life with James, eventually forgetting the circumstances that brought them together, the husband would, apart from a few fleeting glimpses into her past, be almost forgotten.

When the door closes after they left and the husband walked back into an empty house, what he’d done hit home, he’d lost her totally, without a fight and without any chance of repairing the damage that he had inflicted on himself. Regardless of what he said, the first thing he did was open a drink, then it sank in, that the future held nothing, like he had said to her, he would never trust another woman. Then he started to cry, sobbing for hours on end, crying that would eventually subside but never totally disappear, that was his life from now on in, crying and drinking, he’d eventually lose his job and disappear into the gutter.

Helen1899 was right, he should have made her choose, I doubt she would have chosen her lover, that would have given him time, to think and plan. In the end he needn’t stay with her, but it would have been at his time and choosing, he could have got his head around it, there would be no tears or drunkenness, he would have learned to deal with it. There was even an outside chance that he could eventually forgive her and live happily ever after. Anything would be better than the ‘Hell’ that he had condemned himself to.

The Author, thought he was being clever, the story was well written, sadly badly thought out, in the instance the words killed the deliverer and not who they were aimed at. 1*

LegacybadLegacybad3 months ago

Its a good one, and its well written. Words definitely have huge force and impact, for better or for worse.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

@gladventurer

Sorry, but your post is delusional.

First, there was nothing to save. She wasn't talking about a drunken one-night stand. She wasn't even talking about needing to go and 'find herself' or 'confirming she's still an attractive women' by going on an overnight date.

She was sitting there with bozo the clown, because she had developed a relationship with another man to the point where she felt she had the right to split her affections between her husband and a breathing dildo, who had been titillating her romantic funny bone.

She isn't the one who needed saving. She was the one who destroyed a monogamous partnership. She was the one who had betrayed their promises and ideals. She'd betrayed the contract, and done it in secret, only blindsiding her husband because he believed in her love and honesty, and she used her knowledge of that as a weapon.

She is not worth saving. She is not redeemable anyway. And on that subject, she is the source and the cause of the damage that would mean that He is the one who is deserving of rescue, but he won't get that either.

And she has done real damage. Her husband is never going to trust another, like he naturally did when they were a couple. All those good years, all that belief in what they had, and she showed him just how secure he can be, should he unreservedly put his trust in another woman. Not gonna happen. He might very well find a companion some way down the road. Might even live happily and share joy. But he will never, ever, just presume that a new partner is not capable of betrayal.

No, the outcome of this one is just right. She killed it, it's dead. Time to sweep away the ashes and continue on, and she will deserve every moment of regret, of doubt, and of self-loathing for losing a man who loved her for her, despite her issues, and despite her physical limitations. A man who had accepted that it would only be her in his future, there would not be anyone to carry his name, and now it's probably too late. Even if he should somehow lose the baggage and find someone worthy of trying again with.

Although should that happen it would be the perfect retribution. For her to sit on the sidelines as he found a new, true love. One that could give him the children that she was incapable of having.

Now THAT would be a REAL closing chapter. Her, inevitably alone, because her new romance truly IS doomed. Bitter because of her realisation that she really was horrible, faithless and barren, while she is the one who had broken her relationship with a man she loved and who loved her unconditionally. Just to see him recover and flourish, and be rewarded with children to carry on his legacy.

Now THAT would be a worthy sequel, especially if it were well written.

RanDog025RanDog0253 months ago

Ask any one, you're mind can't go over 100 MPH. Loved it! But I'm deducting one star for placing an ellipsis at the beginning of a sentence. I taught my students that they should always indicate a pause in your words! I HATE DOT DOT DOTS. They are for children! 4 stars!

Buster2UBuster2U3 months ago

So, while all my friends and Buddies are having kids and becoming Fathers, I stayed married to you a Barren woman. And THIS IS HOW YOU PAY ME BACK? You pay be back by being a complete whore fucking around on me? 10 big Blazing Stars. Thanks, Buster2U

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Very good, enough to have read it three times. Thank you - 5 stars

somewhere east of Omaha

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

The biggest problem in this story "though I gave it 5 stars" (for the man holding his virtues) so the problem is you stated in descriptive detail all her "though delusional and wrong" reasons justifying her actions, but left out him explaining how and why her actions were so wrong and evil. Leaving the readers to fill in those reasons, the problem there is not everyone is intellectual and moral enough to fill in those things left unsaid, so if words have power and saying them give them even more, then all the reasoning of why her actions were evil and wrong gain no power in your story, and can't enlighten anyone.

gladventurergladventurer4 months ago

Brilliant (and enjoyable) in so many ways… but one (for me). I wished he had used his wisdom and words and love to try to save/free her, not destroy her and a part of himself in the process. What did she need freeing/saving from? Her ridiculous ideas and beliefs about love and marriage/relationships and herself. All the ridiculous rationalizations that cheating spouses come up with to justify their own cheating behavior.

In the end, she vowed to “forsake all others”, … and he vowed “for better, or worse “. That said, both could be remedied in a sequel. But some things are harder to undo than others.

Thanks for writing and especially for addressing/shedding light on many of the ridiculous empty justifications for cheating posted in this site.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

One of the best stories here. The pace and pathos building this up layer by layer was perfect. It wasn't too wordy because he had to chip away at her arguments and delusions before he could bring the whole edifice crashing down. Very original very well written. BardnotBard

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I couldn't get past the ego, narcissism, and contempt on the first page.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

A bit long winded but finally done the right thing.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

15k words and hardly 2k words worth of actual story took place. So many details whatnot. No aftermath, no epilogue, no mention of anything that would justify the time wasted to read this. The rating, the title and the buildup felt so great but it was just basic.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Boring. Too wordy and very little character development. For someone who is supposed to be good with words, he drones on and on with very little substance.

OOAAOOAA4 months ago

Brilliant story!!!! Nicely written! Great words ;)

woodwardwoodward4 months ago

Just Wow!!!! 5.

CurrentParameterCurrentParameter5 months ago

Like the original approach. Would like to see the next chapter....the mediator at the divorce negotiations.......

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

If you're going to write about being a mediator, at least take Psych 101 at a community college first.

Gadf77Gadf775 months ago

This was really good. But man, does this story need more chapters. Atleast a part where he finds a new woman and learns to trust again.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

the follow up would be the 2 cheaters don't last very long everybody who they know is either told or finds out about it etc. no happy ending of any kind for any of them ??

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

What's the title of the Orson Scott Card book?

MacHardyMacHardy5 months ago

Well written, densely reasoned.

Darudester2023Darudester20236 months ago

What great reasoning throughout. Perfectly done, really.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Second read for me. Still impresses as a most effective dissection of the “you didn’t know for months and you didn’t miss anything of me, so you won’t if it continues” claptrap contentions.

I thought Anonymous of 7 months ago (commencing: “Pure fantasy, kind one of those “what I should have said was... ”) made valid observations as to the nature of, and benefits accruing to, the sleazy James (aka dickwad) character. The idea being he gets the win, and isn’t actually emotionally invested in the relationship with the cheating slut wife, so when he dumps her in a month or so (the ending perhaps in part contributed to by her mental anguish following upon the MC’s destruction of her self image), no true loss to him. He'll quickly be off pursuing another married lady to ‘validate his superiority’ or some other such feckless delusion.

The losers are the parties to the marriage that has been destroyed by her infidelity. A deliberate choice she made, as the MC pointed out so eloquently. For the ex-wife-to-be, she’ll discover that the absence of the illicit in her relationship with sleaze-ball, and the loss of the counter-balance of the familiar safe loving stability of her marriage to her husband (replaced with a gnawing guilt for her ‘evil’ done unto him), it won’t be riding off into the sunlit uplands for her, more a journey down the Styx with deep laments to occupy the quiet spaces of her mind. I predict a somewhat lonely future with a succession of unsuccessful shallow relationships. For the MC, there will be lasting emotional damage, trust issues will linger and pop up to prominence at odd moments, the term ‘gun-shy’ is apt.

5* for a well written piece exposing the absence of merit in the usual cheaters’ mantras. One of the best out there on LW viz the ‘We've got to talk’ genre,

Jim

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

A bit long for the content, but still Five stars.

JPB

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Just words…. That’s all. It’s like two tortoise fighting…

FluidswallowerFluidswallower6 months ago

Good one!!! A really, really good one! Thanks , I thoroughly enjoyed your excellent tale!

Hask225Hask2256 months ago

I would love a "final chapter" even if it was small to close this off. This was a work of art but not being able to read about the fallout hurts the story in my opinion. Do you think you might write that epilogue?

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

That was seriously fucking BRILLIANT! You nailed this one so perfectly I can’t believe what I just read. The feeling of the room, the emotion of the characters and the perfection of his spectacular arguments and statements that were made to not just explain but to cause maximum damage was just better than anything I had ever come across and thank you for giving me this experience that I shall treasure and read over time and again.

I would seriously love to have seen it continue to read what would become of her and her deranged belief system and maybe at some point you or someone else will do that but since I jumped right into commenting on this, I haven’t even had a chance to check.

Lexx xoxo

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Good story but needs a follow up where the CUNT Kristi sees her "boy toy" cheat on her, her female friends will "never" leave alone with their husbands and her family who label an "evil" WHORE. She spends her remaining days fending off men who pursue her not as a possible mate but a CHEAP piece of pussy. Someone they could bend over the desk but, Heaven forbid, never be seen with in public much less take home to mother!

Ranger001Ranger0016 months ago

Sbrooks103x:

If you live in Bellevue WA, the monetary value of 3 rings is negligible...

Ranger001Ranger0016 months ago

LordSlamdawgg,

You make a great case for thinking before acting!

(Comment from about 2018+/-)

Ranger001Ranger0016 months ago

InfiniteCycle, in their comment a couple of years ago, captured the essence of this essay particularly well. Bravo!!

(I find reading comments as interesting as the stories themselves--> A whole new LitLevel! 😁)

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

To some of the commenters who apparently have no clue: you realize he effectively deconstructed her psyche. Her and James' relationship is poisoned and will now die. She won't be able to look at this without guilt and self loathing. He wielded an emotional scalpel effectively.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Wow! Well-done. The evil witch has ben evicted. Loved it.

Ed

rbloch66rbloch667 months ago

Is it wrong if I take a little pleasure in how well he utterly destroyed her? Yeah, I don’t think so either. I’m curious, does a person have to have the intent to do harm in order to be considered evil? Perhaps evil can exist through the act of being so self-absorbed that you cease to take anyone else into consideration? Taking what you want no matter the cost. It’s pretty sad.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Kristi is a special kind of delusional cheating bitch. Hard to believe she's not in a psych ward. I was laughing at the sheer insanity of what she was spouting. How the hell did he not notice this shit after 11 years? Love really is blind I guess. He wasn't far off calling her "evil" with the justifications he made. Christ this is kind of terrifying to people with trust issues and fear of betrayal since everything seemed so right, he did everything right, then boom, it all falls apart so suddenly one day and the person you've devoted your life to, who you thought loved you, pulls this shit. I really need to stop reading these cheating themed stories. They are doing a fucking number on me :(

Was flushing the rings really necessary? Seems like a waste of money.

Anyway I felt like it ended too soon. I felt like we needed to see the consequences more. Like she has a breakdown after her family shuns her, the new beau cheats on her, and she goes off the rails and what not. Seems she got off too easy.

ttjbjr54ttjbjr547 months ago

Good story and well written. Would love to see a follow up.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

One of the very best stories on here. The power of communication is often underestimated and shouldn't be. Well done over it. BardnotBard

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Word-Smith writing was/is very good.

I did about the same thing by saying. "What do you want for our assets division?"

Yes she has suffered ever since.

I now have drove nearly to the end of life's lane; near the end; winter has arrived.

H. JekyllH. Jekyll8 months ago

The "Words" concept is great. You detracted from it with the physical violence used against the, uh, 'boyfriend.' Also the gratuitous use of insulting terms when referring to him. IMHO just calling him something like "this person" or "your companion," continuously would have worked well and raised the moral status of the narrator. Other than that, I like the story a lot. With my own stories I have a well-earned reputation in favor of reconciliation, but the woman in this story provided no opening for anything like that. She wanted her cake and eating it too, and she was prepared to push the issue.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Long winded bill shit

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

@Helen1899.

What an idiotic comment! You do understand these are fictional stories, right? They aren’t documentaries. If he’d just shown her the door the story would have been over in 3 paragraphs.

This might be too deep for you to grasp but the reason for the dialogue was him destroying his soon to be x wife’s delusional thought that what she was doing wasn’t a significant issue. Using words only (instead of the usual BTB crap) was killing her as a human being.

You must. Stop embarrassing yourself!

tralan69ertralan69er9 months ago

whackdoodle,

.... He took the rings of her body, he committed theft AND the moment he flushed....

Not everyone drops a dime at the first smell of a broken law.

26thNC26thNC9 months ago

Third time reading this and I always find something new. One of the best ever posted in LW.

EastCoaster1EastCoaster19 months ago

Sometimes surgery by well-chosen & well-used words can be MU H more painful than with a scalpel...

...this was an example in a 5-star tale of mutual pain.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

for all the naysayers l at least he didn't kill anybody .

tralan69ertralan69er9 months ago

@nixrox

re: 3 stars and really the major mistake here....

You have already voted at least 3 other times, each time giving 5 stars.

Wishy washy much!

tralan69ertralan69er9 months ago

@Helen1899

....There was no need for all that dialogue, he should have just shown her the door and not allowed her to speak. 3* -

That would have done absolutely nothing to make her see what she had done.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Brilliant! And as another poster said (sort of), women truly are bat shit crazy!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Sad? Yes! Brutal? Yes! Worth reading? No way!

Just the destruction of three lives with ancillary destruction to the lives of others related to them.

I think the author must be a sadist.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

So I really liked this one... mostly. It was just the last few bits that sort of lost it a little. I love that throughout the whole argument he was calm, he was in control he was tearing apart her flimsy justification and defences with pure words and logic.

So the end where he finally loses his temper takes away from that. Up until now he's been in control making every move a flawless one. So throwing beers at the wall just undermines him. Taking the rings back was a good move but flushing them was petty. In that act he jumped into the mud slinging pit along with them. Personally had he just pulled his ring off and hers and handed all of them back to her with a "As far as im concerned we are no longer married, you can do whatever you want with these now" It would have bit better.

Thats just me though.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I think I must have read this story 4 or 5 times now and still enjoy it . Its a 5 * read all day long as far as I'm concerned .

The only criticism I have is him throwing his beer at the wall . For one thing it's a rather silly show of temper , acknowledging something has got to you . For another , it's not only a waste of good beer ,but also you yourself are going to have to clean the mess up , not her .

All her reasons for having her affair were calmly shown for the tawdry fakery they were .

He shows her the kind of man she is tying herself to . The kind of man who happily goes after a married woman . And at some point doubts about their relationship will start to creep in , suspecting each other of cheating !

xMule hits the nail firmly on its head .

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

God, the arrogance of these women commenting. Women can never take responsibility for their bad actions. Mgtow

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Outstanding story with well developed characters. Thank you

Helen1899Helen189910 months ago

What an arse hole. In someway he was just as bad has she was. There was no need for all that dialogue, he should have just shown her the door and not allowed her to speak. 3*

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This cat typed and typed and typed and never conveyed a thing.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

The caption "Words" said it all. The story is about beating around the bush. I would rather the caption should change to "Psychology 101."

Calico75Calico7510 months ago

Stunning. Excellent. Self contained.

xMulexMule10 months ago

Burnt to a crisp by destroying the facade of her self image and poisoning any future relationships. Transcendent BTB.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

So you could have cared less, quite telling really. I'm not sure there are many ppl who would actually go to their partner and sit them down for a chat about opening up the marriage like that.

My FIL had a long affair and when caught his response was similar, but he knew that his wife loved him to bits, just didn't know that she wouldn't go for it, but till the day she died decades later she would have taken him back.

I think my PIL story is far more prevalent than this one, as women tend to love far more deeply and unconditionally than men, who often let their petty egos get in the way.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

got read again

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Of course the narcicism it takes to try make her fantasy real means nothing at all would get through and she would be over it in a short time.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Excellent, insightful work

Five for you

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Superb story- wish a lot of others were half as g

PrincessNutNutPrincessNutNut11 months ago

All the things the wordsmith of a husband didn't say. How long had it been going on, 3 months, 6 months, a year, 2 years? If he had known at the time he would have been so much younger to start to search again. Jimmy or Asswipe, had he been married, how old was he, did he mind being the minor partner (according to her) in a relationship with a barren woman, did he already have children, was he infertile too, or did he have additional options in the proposed throuple? If the husband could get over the issues of a lack of trust children were now on his horizons. Surely he would not let the wife escape feeling inferior about her inability to have children. If you are going to cut, cut deep, plant every possible feeling of inadiquacy and let the brew ferment. This is in no way original, I have experienced it once and seen it twice, that purely malicious and evil poisinous state of mind a woman gets into when she has tired of ger husband, long term partner or whatever. Men are mere novices at that level of spite and wickedness.

oldtwitoldtwit11 months ago

Second read for me, I love how good a wordsmith you are, just wish I was half as good,

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Well told. Complete in itself. Definitely does not need a part 2.

Torsini71Torsini7111 months ago

So good, needs part 2

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Powerful!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I want words 2

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Well written! Most won't truly understand the story as there are very few who are able to use words with such controlled accuracy. His response was perfect. He used words and imagery like a bullet with her name engraved upon it. There is no way to make yourself instantly free from emotional pain by using these "bullets" on yourself though a thinking person knows your agony will be short lived if you are consoled by the absence of wrong doing. There will be no consolation for her, ever. James is nothing and cannot change that.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Na he played this wrong. He should have agreed and let her have her moment there and then secretely contacted an extraction team to meet him at a club where he took her as he put a little sedative in her drink as she went to piss. Then load her ass in the van and haul her off to one of the mexican whore house and now she get fucked every day multiple time as she is hooked on drugs. Destroy this stupid persons life as she did his.

sf4951sf495112 months ago

my Cyrano has arrived

juanwildonejuanwildone12 months ago

The all-time BURN THE BITCH takedown. So slowly laid out, so carefully put together, and so thoroughly delivered.

Curiously, I am not by nature, nor inclination, a BTB kind of guy, but this was so expertly done. Too much perhaps, a tad bit over the top - oh yeah. But damn, you didn’t leave enough ash on the floor for a ‘chalk outline.’

Well done, we’ll fucking done.

Oh, and anyone who down-scored this story is a dim bulb indeed. Get a clue fool.

rbloch66rbloch6612 months ago

The husband’s response was satisfyingly brutal.

AlanDavidAlanDavid12 months ago

Unfinished 2stars

nixroxnixrox12 months ago

3 stars and really the major mistake here is that the MC should have broken the ASSHOLES nose first, thrown him outside and then sat down to verbally trash his ex-wife. Plus you should have added a few more paragraphs describing all the retribution he heaped on her friends and relatives. Basically, this is just one half of the story.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Pure fantasy, kind one of those “what I should have said was... what I should have done was” tales that some people like to tell when they got walked all over by an adversary. It doesn’t matter though, because no matter what the MC did or said he was going to be the loser in the end. James was smirking because he knew that no matter how hubby reacted he was walking out with the man’s wife. Broken nose or not it was going to be his dick bottoming out Kristi’s pussy from now on and if her blowhard husband wanted to be a willing cuckold and “share” his wife he’d be getting pity fucks on an ever decreasing basis until he was totally cut off. MC’s actions just drove Kristi further into James’s arms. James was also laughing to himself at Kristi’s dumbass plan to inform her husband about their new wife sharing arrangement because it was sure to go over like a turd of an idea, which he knew it was from the start. All he had to do was try to keep a straight face while his free pussy made her speech. Afterwards they would leave and fuck and he could do whatever he wanted to her and treat her however he wanted to because she was now his slut without her formally devoted husband to interfere or for her to turn to for support. He’d hit that pussy until he got tired of her dumb bitch mouth and attitude and simply kick her sorry ass to the curb. James is the winner in this story and perhaps the enviable anti-hero.

123456...9
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjezzaz@jezzaz
I don’t know why this bit exists? Like I’m gonna tell you about myself.