All Comments on 'Words on Skin'

by PacoFear

Sort by:
  • 1,971 Comments (Page 13)
msilkymsilkyabout 10 years ago
Doh!

I refer to my comment below. Noted the fic was 6 pages long, not 5! Sorry for the mistake.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
yay!!

I loved the story. if it was any longer or shorter I would have been upset. thank you. please proof read next time you post the typos kill me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Excellent!!

Great story!

Thoroughly enjoyed it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
imu

You had me flumoxed. This was a great story

J_E_MJ_E_Malmost 10 years ago
WoW

You are a really talented writer....

I throughly enjoyed it.

It was wicked, romantic, curious and hot.....all at the same time.

Thanks

I think in some strange way your story just helped..............

Its an amazing story!

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Excellent!

Wat a story! My gf and I fucked all afternoon whie reading your words and descriptions.

We both admitterd that our first love had been our sibling. I didn't actually fuck my sister but she did her brother. It created the sexiest day we ever had.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Nice short story

Thanks for writing this short story. It had a good pace and things felt like they could happen that way. The part I had a problem with was finding a mental image of Scooter's looks. That might have been intentional though.

As for the imu, I figured that out when the emu line came up, or perhaps a tad before. Might have to do with being a long timer user of IM clients and forum, you learn to see letters as pictures.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
About French...

You know le petit mort translates to "the little death", right? Now, I know that that phrase also means "orgasm," but the meaning doesn't really hold when altered. Full-sized mort" seems like a rather terrible thing.

Just a thing that sort of bothered me. Other than that, great story. Well written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

I have to say this was one of the best! I wanted to tell you that I came about halfway through and then I stuck around to read the rest of the story! That's not something that I've ever done with literotica so thanks! Plus the moment where she wrote "there is no Chip" was incredible :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Lovely

and interesting twists and turns. As well as very nice scene-writing.

talldarkfellowtalldarkfellowalmost 10 years ago
Best Line

Leaving aside the whole "imu" thing, the best line in the story, and the best one I've read for a long time, was the St. Peter reference.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
A-mazing!!!

u seriously need to be an adult-fiction author....i have never seen a story so beautifully written....the end it was just perfect....i wish u keep on writing stories

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
PERFECTION MEETS THE INTERNET

This was without a doubt the most powerful, descriptive, and imaginative story I have ever read.... the passion of the hunt, the child-like innocence of her howls, the simple and unabashed understanding that the act was wrong but felt so right..... I do not think I shall ever come across another story that gripped me as this one did. A movie in black and white. I eagerly await your next Installment or better yet another original.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
My First 5

I've read hundreds of stories here on Literotica.com but this is the first "5" rating I've ever given. Great story telling and OH SO HOT! Thanks for the best read yet.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Thanks!

Very pleasant read, thanks for sharing! Loved your writing style and the way things progressively went. It was just the right pace; using flashbacks was a good idea (there's just the flashback inside a flashback that was a bit too much). And good job on the dialogues, too; usually they get too heavy or unnatural but here they were fine.

Just one thing could be corrected - there's a French saying used on last page, but it's incorrect; it should be "la petite mort", not "le petit". ;)

Was funny to discover that other siblings have that "skin writing" game too, even if my sister and I didn't use it for stuff *that* kinky. To answer your question, I didn't figure out the M was an heart; I thought it was an abbreviation, maybe for "I miss you".

Hey, would it be wrong to assume Scooter was actually her first guy at all?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I cried. Honestly.

The incorporation of the writing really got to me when it was explained at the end. I don't know how to describe it but it was so touching and I cried. I fell like a baby, but it was heartwarming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Awsome

I honestly did not know "imu" was I heart u, I thought it was I ll marry u. What a great story, I love the long ones

Sewerwrat10Sewerwrat10almost 10 years ago
Made a one use account soley for this storey

This is by far the best work of erotica i have ever read, ever, and i have bought and read professionally published erotica, there is some that get close, but never to this level, this is professional stuff right here! To whoever wrote this, bravo, just bravo.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
still the best

This is still the best story in this category after all this time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Amazing!!

I thought imu might have been I Marry U xD

edmasterizeedmasterizealmost 10 years ago
Still the best

I have been on this site for a long time as well as some others, and I have read this story a few times. Each time I read this story I remember exactly why this is my favorite erotica site, and why this story in particular is my personal favorite.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
6 pages or 600 pages , i could happily read about them for ever.

5 stars are not enough , a Literotica Classic for sure.

(though most of this Authors work fall into "Classic" category)

been over four years since Paco , added any new material ,

but i find myself still checking the profile every few months to see if anything new has been posted ... & of course, each time i check the profile , i revisit a few of my fave. PacoFear storys ..

godbless & be well PF .. your fans miss you

xxxhugsxxx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
The best of the best

I found this gripping and I would LOVE if there was a part two

I only rated 4 because it was so short

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I KNEW THERE WAS NO FUCKING CHIP!!!

I figured it out at around page 4. Also I fucking loved it good job man <33

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Wow.

Incredible. Just a wonderful job. No complaints at all. This is the perfect story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
really good

Great story. I figured out what 'imu' was at the first page shortly after it was first written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
MORE!

Never really enjoyed b/s stories before. But your penmanship has made a fan of me.

shutterbugzashutterbugzaalmost 10 years ago
Just loved it

Often wondered if this type of story could be for real, never having had a sister

Deaths_BitchDeaths_Bitchalmost 10 years ago
Wow....just wow!!!!

Holy shit. This actually describes how it's been with my younger sister for the last 23 years of my life. If I had actually realised that she loved me and wanted me as much as I wanted her....so much time wasted.

Well great story and well written smut.

This made me cry and cum into my sister's ass at the same time.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Sweet!

Great job! Nice read!!

qwertycheeseqwertycheeseover 9 years ago
nice job

It was a good read. I really liked how you paced the story and tried to put more emphasis on siblings' history and relationship before they had sex.

Though the engagement thing seem too complicated. You should have just gone with the sister wanting to do anal for her boyfriend on his birthday or something else that would not raise so many questions. The parents would definitely pry more about a broken engagement than a break up.

DbsTelecoDbsTelecoover 9 years ago
Absolutely wonderful!

If there's something I really love is without any doubt reading a romantic story of pure, real and sweet love, and more even if it's between 2 loving siblings!

I really thank you for writing this wonderful story and hope to read more like this, siblings love!

dk2bg4uhotmaildk2bg4uhotmailover 9 years ago
The Chase

Epic, Excellently written, beautiful beyond words.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
IMU

I thought it was "I've missed you", I love stories with happy endings

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Inspired

Not a sibling but you hit so close to home, it hurts. Beautifully written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I figured the IMU from the start it is something I did with my brother. He was the one person I loved in my life. It was never anything sexual or anything.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Excellent

I thought IMU was I Am You as in a "we are one" sort of thing. Excellent story,

luporossoluporossoover 9 years ago
IMU

You know what I truly find amazing is the depth of love you put into a relatively short story. And judging by your story alone I feel as if you could put more into the story. You still earn every star for making me feel for the characters as I did. I feel like you could, with more patience, write a story truly fantastic in all aspects. I felt like thus was the cliff notes version of a much longer read, but again that same criticism works in your favor. Never seen myself fall for a character in just a few pages, excellent job.

ErnestHemingwayErnestHemingwayover 9 years ago
So wrong, yet so beautiful

What more can I say?

This is so wrong, yet so beautiful.

What a talent!

EprubicinEprubicinover 9 years ago
Wow.

This was an amazing story and had me turned on from start to finish. The writing is impeccable as well. Thank you for this wonderful story.

mzk808mzk808over 9 years ago
One of my favorites.

I can't remember if I ever left a comment before anonymously or not, but this is still one of my favorite stories, no matter how many times I read it. I'm not into anal, but the story itself is just perfect that I didn't mind it. You are a great writer, I also love your story 'Stolen Kisses'. Keep writing wonderful stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great

A really good story. the characters seemed real and lovable. Liked the story very much

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
well done

Very well done, beautiful love story, and the sister...well, I feel in love with her too. Thank you.

Elenia26Elenia26over 9 years ago
Great story

I really enjoyed it, although I figured out what the IMU meant almost immediately - I have heard of it before, I think. Good job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Amaazing!!

This was intense and just amazing. I thought there was something I was missing about the IMU part but I didn't realize until she said so.

The only thing I would have done differently if this was my story was make Richard let all his anger out on her ass and just go fucking mental on it. That last part was really good, but in a way I wanted him to "punish her"

Still 10/10

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
well written.

Enjoyed your character development.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Work of Art

In my humble opinion, the story line is perfect. One would anticipate the final outcome, and I do recognize the play on words. The character development adds a unique twist to the whole thing. You should honestly think about a career as a writer. Your style is a true pleasure to read, and how you led me through the chapters, was as if you were a tour guide. One of the few times I did not jump forward in the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
wow!

It surprises me over and over how well some of these stories are written. There are some seriously talented authors on this site and I say you are one of them. Also figured out the imu before the end of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
can't put it down

I loved ur story and wondered if mom was going to join lol a long story but a good one !!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
you spelled padawan wrong. that is all.

Otherwise, loved the story

justcusinsjustcusinsover 9 years ago
Awesome

This is by far the best story I've read in forever.It was absolutely amazing.

Please continue the saga of these two sibling lovers.

I can't wait to see where their lives go from here.

Welee58Welee58over 9 years ago
still # 1

The first time I read this it moved to # 1 on my list. When I feel that these story lines are getting lame and repetitive I read this again and it restores my faith in quality authors. It's not about the sex as it is about love and the human condition. bravo!!!! This story remains # 1 with me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Incredible Story

Let's see what I like about this. Brother and sister sex,,, yes, hot slender sexy sister...yes, cock sucking and ass-fucking ... yes, Sexy on the beach and out in the open...yes. Almost getting caught by momma,,,yes. You have a lot of good elements in this story and really more to build another chapter or four on.

Yes, I caught the IMU error on his part because I am also a nerd of sorts with a hot sister. Thank you for this story and 5 star votes

Rich_fantasyRich_fantasyover 9 years ago
Great writing

I've enjoyed every story of yours that I've read. I did catch the ImU and guess it was a heart... Thanks for the great writing - I always like to check out the favorite authors of the good writers because then I know they will be well written stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Story

Al I can say is EXCELANT!!!

NecroticgodNecroticgodover 9 years ago

1258th comment...

im not sure theirs anything i can say that hasnt already been said'

damn impressive man...

Tony StrokesTony Strokesover 9 years ago
Perfect Story

That's really all that I can say, you created literally a work of art with this story. Probably the hottest, best brother/sister story I've ever had the pleasure to read on this site. Bravo!!!

May I ask, by any chance, are those lyrics at the very end of your sign off part of a song? Or just something you came up with yourself?

SraulersSraulersover 9 years ago
Excellent!

One of the best, if not the best, that I've read of the genre. Very well written and with great character development. I believed it was all possible!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great story

It was sexy and clever. I loved it. Thank you for a very stunning display of cute love and down and dirty romance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Brilliant

Gosh damn...that was so beautiful. so subtle and abrasive at the same time.

keep up the great work.

RasmatRasmatover 9 years ago
Totally possible.

It wasn't a sister, but a cousin. Rest her soul. I was too young to fully appreciate the moment. AND I WASTED IT.

Beautiful story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Phenomenal

I loved that story so much, I actually got tingles at the final bawoo! It was so cute andsexy and believable. I hope love really does exist like this.

Amazing story, well done!

P.S I guessed what imu was the second time I saw it. Cute.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Imu

Thought it was I marry U...

5 stars is not enough

technowildytechnowildyover 9 years ago
imu

I figured he mistook n for m and she just kept going with it just to confuse him, i was trying to figure it out until ii got to the explanation.

This story was too good and another chapter will just ruin the story. 5 stars

gungebloggungeblogover 9 years ago
Loved this story

Have very little to do at work today so sat and read this trying to hide my erection.

Don't mean to boast or anything but I got imu at the very first mention. I never get these things so I'm not acting smart, just lucky I guess.

Great writing and great use of imagery and metaphor. Great piece of work and ridiculously hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Awed

Your story is awesome. Not an ordinary cliche incest story. I am a female actually and yes all the chase and all makes me horny. I thought it was never going to hallen. You know the sex and all but it did. Mu favorite part is when they were actually having sex when their mlther came. Im so turned on, on how Scooter would fvvk her sister hard. Im a bit curious about the anal thing tho. Is it dirty? Dont know too much about it. No offense Author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Awesome!

Have to say that was one of the finest literary works I have had the pleasure of going through! The details, narration, quirks and emotions were all realllllyyyyy great! The way it progresses too.... it was superb! Only two things I thought I would wanna change:

When she tells him to fuck her in either hole as everything with him was good, his decision could easily have been to finger fuck one hole n normal fuck the other. Also, regarding her 'chase', it doesn't have to be shown as a heartless pursuit at the expense of her brother's emotions like scooter understands it to be. There should be a dialogue with her explaining to him that even though it was a chase, it was a quest for love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Sibling Bliss

Very enjoyable story that played out well and was sstimulating to read. I didn't guess the IMU, for info, but really enjoyed the story. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
imu

this story was the best ive ever read 10/10

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
you are the best .

This has gone far above normal literary work of all kinds. sorry to repeat but it is that good. I also did not get 'Imu' part but this is just great.

Prolonged_Debut10Prolonged_Debut10over 9 years ago
Comments

The only problem I have with your story is the page of comments that you needed to explain it. A story should stand by itself, and for the most part yours did. It got a little convoluted and wordy as you went along, but for the most part it was an enjoyable read. I love long stories, because I write long stories. I hate these one or two page parent screws child, child screws parent, or sibling screws sibling. Your story was much more elegant than that. It deserves the four stars I gave it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wow ...... this is so unreal ............

.......... you have written almost the epitome of what my younger sister and I went through. Not exactly. I'm not a genius; my youngest sister is not a 'star'. We no longer had a mom; a dad that disappeared; and two other middle siblings and one older half-sibling. And for a time the family was separated (foster family). We were older when we got together too. But the emotions; sense of togetherness; and final commitment all run deep just as your story shows. I am seven years older; we have one in the tummy; and a two-year old son healthy as can be. And we are family. A real family. We 'maturely' enjoy the spices of life at this point in our lives but are ever-confident of our deepest bonding that never can be broken. Great job in capturing something that is very real for us. By the way, we read the story together this day while enjoying some simple closeness of just being together; that will change by nightfall I am sure. t & j (Oahu, Hawaii)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I thought that Imu was really Iwu for I want you

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wow!

It makes me wish that I were Scooter, what a lovely story!

misael1950misael1950over 9 years ago
Unbelievable wow this is the Cat's ass

La crème de la crème as we say in french. Twice I had a girl passing out like this. It is called la petite morte when a girl passes out thinking she died and gone to heaven. I thought I had killed my girlfriend when it happened the first time. I slapped her face to bring her back the first time. This was real scary.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great work mate..

It was Awesome. I got the IMU thing in the start but my head waited patiently till I turned the pages to that phrase . Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
awesome!

I felt so happy and smiled ear to ear when lizzie let out that last bawoo! wonderful!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Awesome

I never comment but this 1 dsrvs a comment gr8 story and amazin ending. I thought imu ws i miss u or smthin anway its a beautiful story

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
amazing!

This story was literally amazing! I couldn't guess what IMU was at all it started to bug me! Really well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Thanks!

This is one of the best stories I ever read, amazing! (I had no idea what "imu" ment but that mad it better)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
omfg.

One of the best I've read on here. So good!

call_me_danacall_me_danaover 9 years ago
Outstanding ...

A Very Sexy Story. Only found it via a user that had favorited one of my stories ... pleased that I followed the trail to yours ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Truly Amazing

This story captivated me from beginning to end. The fact of how well thought out this is just blows my mind. Great job

ElectricBlueElectricBlueover 9 years ago
this is simply gorgeous

A really sweet, heartfelt story. Beautiful writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Damn, man

I couldn't even jack off to this shit. It was like reading a heart felt poem or book. Why would you do this, man? I feel like crying.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Mind Blowingly Great

You cant stop there.There has to be more BAWOO`s to come.Now Im not a writer,but I do know A truely great story when I read one.And Im not through reading this story cause you havent finish writing it yet.But then I prefer the long drawn out stories best.You are one of my favorite writers on here.Ive read this story several times over and over,and each time I want...NO,I need more.Scooter and Lizzie need to be continued.I really feel there are more bawoo`s to come,you just need to write them.

dashaibunnydashaibunnyover 9 years ago
Amazing.

Great story! Loved it from beginning to end. I was trying to guess what "imu" was the entire time. Very sneaky and creative. Please keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wow

I loved it! I gotta agree with the person who said you should continue it. I wanna "hear" more Bawoos!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Im(this story)

❤️

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I need more!!!

One of the BEST stories I have read in a long time! You have to make a part 2.. And 3 and 4 and 5 and 6. This story just can't be over yet. I figured out that "imu" was "I love you", but I didn't know the "m" was a heart.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 9 years ago
A fantastic storyline

Well written, hot and sexy and a sweet ending.

Thanks for sharing your story with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Very well written I thought that imu ment I made you because she always wrote something like pancakes or waffles after loved the story keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
nice

Well done.... very nice read

Eroticafan8000Eroticafan8000over 9 years ago
This was very good.

I enjoyed this one very much. That ending pulled at my heartstrings and brought a tear to my eye and that's saying a lot because I'm a guy. You put so much emphasis on that last victory howl. It was very low and in my mind I heard music to go along with it. Soft, loving music. Perfect. 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
good work

good read... i figured imu was iwu.. she purposefully writing it inverted and stands for i want you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Heart

I've used an 'm' as a heart before for an art thing, so I guessed it as I reas it.

Helped that he was known as a dumb smart guy (thick headed in relation to love.).

also guessed chip wasn't real, but that was obvious.

Nice story, thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Been a while since Ive read this one, still love the daylights out of it! Holy crap, 1300 comments! Pretty danged impressive amount of attention!

Write on! :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
The best story I've read. Please make a sequel?

I would love a sequel to the this, the same way things are at the end of this great read. That ending was beautiful, but it left me hoping for more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I loved it..

When reading it and getting to the part when she was writing 'IMU' I was honestly thinking she was saying, 'I miss you' then when I thought more into it, I was thinking how could she miss him when she's there with him. Then I was thinking she could have been making a heart.. I second guessed myself. I loved the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Beautiful

This is the most beautiful thing, the most very beautiful delicate, sweet, and wonderful thing. I love this story, so beautiful and i will treasure it. Thank you for writing it and gah, this is so beautiful

1...1112131415...20
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous