All Comments on 'Words on Skin'

by PacoFear

Sort by:
  • 1,970 Comments (Page 5)
dishnitupdishnitupalmost 13 years ago
Epic

I felt this was a truly well written and intriguing story.

BigServBigServalmost 13 years ago
Magnificent work

A wonderful story and an excellent read, easily one of my favorites!

lovemeorhateme18lovemeorhateme18almost 13 years ago
OMG

This is one of the best stories i ever read i keep reading it over and over again. plz keep writin. this story was so beautiful. cant wait to read more work from you keep up the good work. i love it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
great story

This was an awesome story. I had an idea there was no chip, but i was guessing "imu" meant "I'll marry you".

alcova085alcova085almost 13 years ago
nice one!!

5 star from me lol!! great story!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Brilliant

I knew what 'imu' meant the first time I saw it, and I'm a guy! Does that say something about me?

Great story, thoroughly enjoyed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
duh

Great story. I got imu pretty much right away(maybe because of the title and such), as well as chip being fake.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Fun, Sex and sensual

It was fun sexy and sensual at the same time with all the bum massaging. Very well written. I'm pleasantly surprised. Thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Great story. Couldn't read it all at once and each time I went away from it ... I couldn't get it out of my head. And I am happy to tell you that it still hasn't even after I finished it. So thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Simply amazing, your writing really pulled me into the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Wow

Just wow. One of the most beautiful, romantic, and erotic stories I've ever read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
:)

BEAUTIFUL. I thought imu was SO sweet

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Just fucking Amazing

I love this story. It's not only erotic but heart warming too.

Any chance of telling us more....?

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Masterful and Erotic!

This is by far the best I've read, and masturbated to from chapter to chapter!

Kudos on a sensuous, erotic and heartfelt piece crafted by a master. The patience it takes to read your work is well worth it, and I look very forward to your next submission. Keep up the amazing work, and thank you! (Elizabeth and Richard were nice choices for names, as they have been associated with classic romance for time immemorial.) Credit also to your friend's "imu" concept. Brilliant!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I figured it out

I figured out the "imu" puzzle on the third or fourth time it popped up. That should be amended, though, with a fact that skin-writing is a favorite hobby of mine, and I've encountered that situation myself.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
From Little Lindsay

IMU

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

sorry bro... i figured out 'imu' even when u mentioned it for the 1st time... but truly, this is the AWESOMEst taboo i have ever read.... keep going :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

At first I thought it meant I Made U because it was always followed by breakfast. Then I thought it meant I Mean U as in he was Chip. Good story though

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Please email me

Hey i have to start out by saying that was the most amazing story ive ever read if society would allow red hot matter like this it would be the best movie. Umm please email me i really wanna start writing literotica. revaleedavid@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I <3 U

Great story! Artfully done. Building the sexual tension for more than a paragraph was very enjoyable. Yes, I got the Imu about half way through the story, but it was fun to have to guess. I imagine the younger the crowd reading the story, the more likely they are to get it, although I don't exactly fit that assumption. Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Wow

Almost as good of a love story as a sex story, well written definitely :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Awesome story

Great story, very well written! I must say though I had my definite suspicions about the IMU the very first time you said it in the story. It was the only thing that made rational sense :)

Terrific work in any case, hope to see more like it someday!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
...

This story was so well written I don't have the words to explain.

Archangel_MArchangel_Malmost 13 years ago

My guess was "I Marry You." Not quite, huh? I don't think most of us guys are mentally equipped to puzzle out these sorts of things. Gals overanalyze everything by nature, which gives them a decisive advantage in stuff like this.

Aside from that... holy &#@%, what a beautiful story! You have a talent for mixing the romantic and the kinky in perfect proportions. Bravo! :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Very Good

I would love to direct a porn movie based on this story. It was very well constructed and had me captivated to the end. I would not use actors that look like they've been around the block numerous times. I'd need fairly clean looking stars that could convey the message you deliver without tats, piercings, etc.

Alas, that will never happen. From what I've seen, I guess there's no market for it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I agree, awesome story

I agree with the comment about making the movie, i was thinking the same thing, but with good clean actors not porn stars like he/she suggested. I think someone should give it a go at making a movie, it would be outtanding to be able to watch it. Also I am a 18 year old male and i got the IMU puzzle from the very beginning :)

I have been reading literotica for almost 2 years now, definatly one of the best ive seen.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Really Enjoyed It

Great story. I thought "imu" was "iwu". He got the "w" upside down and she was saying i want you. I guess I was off lol. Great writing, keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
imu

I always thought it was I Made You... Cause it was usually a food after imu. Like I made you pancakes...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

I thought it was very well written compared to others :) i guessed what imy stood for right away by the way. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Amazing and Talented!!

Amazing story. I agree with the person that said you should make this into a "clean" movie(12A). It's a very good storyline and some good characters, you should consider writing longer stories, and publishing maybe?? I think that you have a real talent.

Hugs and Kisses,

A.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I knew

I knew wat "imu" ment from the start

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Thanks

For a wonderful story! Encore?

Ozma12533Ozma12533almost 13 years ago
Good Work

I did not figure out the 'imu' at all until it was revealed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
great!

i knew imu would turn out to be i love you in some way but i didn't get the heart shape of it till the end. great story. loved the length.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

I had the "I" and "U" figured, but i thought might have meant "Miss" you had me fooled with it being a heart, though long this story completed quite sweetly.

It was gripping till the bitter end, well done.

dougt2cdougt2calmost 13 years ago
Didn't figure it out

but it was a master, flawless touch to the ending, that was the theme all along - thankfully Chip turned out to be a lie, because this way she truly was her brother's all along.

j_lyj_lyalmost 13 years ago
figured it out

i fgured it out we she told him about the oatmeal. not that hard to see hom a heart can be mistaken for a m. but i remembered if the tail of the m isnt there and if you curl the legs inward then its shaped exactly like a heart. it might be weird that a 20 year old guy figured it out but i did

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
best erotic story ever

seriously,breathtaking !!!

excellent writing

you managed to keep it stimulating without becoming vulgar

I didn't figure out the "imu" thing though...

Well,i guess i'm just a shallow bastard

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wonderful

I absolutely loved the whole thing. You wrote it out perfectly and the "imu" was very tricky. I had no idea it was a heart. It was a beautiful story and thank you for taking out the time to write such a wonderful tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Response to this story:

Truly biblical. This story is the most masterful work of art i have ever had the pleasure of reading. Truth be told, I have ejaculated multiple times through a mere single read of this story. Nothing shy of a miracle. Despite the obvious perversion andobscenity of this story it matters none. Fantastic. Well done

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
masterful read

I really enjoyed your story. it was well thought out and masterfully written. I enjoyed your real world sense of realism. because like you i think those situations would have to be total accidents. or well thought out plans. I did actually figure out the imu but only because i had a treasure of adult but younger females who found it cut. so i had seen it mistaken before.

ChriscbthChriscbthover 12 years ago
Great Read

Had me gripped... I hadn't worked out the imu until I wrote it on the back of my hand myself, eyes closed, around page 5... it was so obvious then... see how you suck us in!

Thanks for writing...

VisioncasterVisioncasterover 12 years ago
What a pleasure to read!

I must be the second dumbest smart guy around, or the smartest dumb guy. Whatever. I didn't figure "imu" out. Perhaps because it was so simple...? Anyway, the story was masterfully told, and the tension was there until the end. I loved it! It is one of the best! Congratulations, well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Words on SKIN

had me masturbating with the closest objection afterwards! this story is more than amazing... if only i had an older brother!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
WOW

This is the first time I rate a story with five stars, and also the first time I comment. It was a great read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wow

I actually knew the first time I saw that the m was a heart. Guess I'm smarter than lil' Richard there. But that was so well done that I had to comment, something I never do, on how amazing you are as a writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great story!

Great story! The characters and situations are real and believable and the sex is hot. I liked the unusual conceit of words on skin.

Very nice!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Fantastic

great story :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Memories

Lots of teasing, touching and cold winter nights skin to skin but we never had the courage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Bravo! (or Brava! as the case may be)

Beautifully writen story: characterizations, pacing, tension and release (er, in the writing!). Personally, I think the anal sex is harder to swallow (there I go again); too over-the-top; but you made it sound almost believable. I want to read more of your work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I didn't know the m was going to be a heart. There was a point when I was halfway through that I thought, "I'm going to be pissed if this doesn't get explained." Well done.

SilvercatseyeSilvercatseyeover 12 years ago
Well done

I did sort the "imu", but only because I had accidentally made that mistake years ago, with my then fiancee.

An excellent story, a beautiful chase scene and a wonderful ending. Great job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Awesome

Just wanted to tell you that I loved the story. I'm no writer but I can imagine that its hard for you to come up with a story without eventually getting credit for it.

Therefor my thanks to you.

PS: didnt figure out the IMU untill the ending

(sorry for the bad English if I had made any mistakes, I'm still learning)

Greetz, Dutch guy ;-P

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
question ...

was that last orgasm a g-spot? because he did have his fingers inside her and sometimes you can black out from those ....

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
loved it

didn't get what imu was til the very end, honestly this is amazing. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wow!

Loved it mate! I did work out the whole imu thing and i'm a bloke. I'll be checking out some more of more stories to see if they're as good as this one. 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I thought she'd perposly left out a letter on the end. A "c" to be precise. IMUC= I make you cum. Lol seems real stupid now though....but that m thing was real smart! I'll try that at school to beat down my friends smartness ego....

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
wow wow wow

wow. you made me think i am a pervert. Well written. i thought imu was "i am yours".. anyways, i ll be reading your other stories too. keep up the good writing buddy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Amazing!

Wouldnt it be beautiful if it were true! Amazing story. Kept me on my feet!

PreciousKitty82PreciousKitty82over 12 years ago
EPIC

You gave these characters life, breathed in deep detail and I absolutely adored it! I did not get the "imu" until the very end. When I began to imagine in my head the description given of Lizzie writing the letters over and over with the outer lines of the m longer, it suddenly made sense.

Really good. Just to let you know, I'm definitely about to 'favorite' this story.

PoMastaCheefPoMastaCheefover 12 years ago
Response

Truly biblical. This story is the most masterful work of art i have ever had the pleasure of reading. Truth be told, I have ejaculated multiple times through a mere single read of this story. Nothing shy of a miracle. Despite the obvious perversion and obscenity of this story it matters none. Fantastic. Well done. Why must this be so vulgar and disgusting to the public?!?!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

It was beautiful <3

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I got it!

I knew the first time. Thought about it for a minute and turns out i was right. Nice story, loved the flow.

HollydanaHollydanaover 12 years ago
'imu'

It was amazing :) I knew what it meant straight away & just to confirm it, I wrote it on my palm. Thank you for this beautiful story

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Bravo

I always thought bravo was meant for speeches & music, but this peace of erotica has to receive a bravo & an encore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
masterpiece

You are clearly a professional at this. You're story brought new waves of desire to me, and as i pleasured myself to your work, i constantly wanted more. You have written an excellent story and i look forward to reading more of your work

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Excellent!

I get so tired of finding all these badly written stories written by people who can barely spell and their grammar is even worse. Then, they try to fit the entire story into one or two paragraphs and they're done. Spell check is available online... :)

That said, excellent work! You created a very "real" story by not adding any fantastic details like huge anatomy for either or both parties, as well as keeping the conversation casual and natural. Thanks for creating one of the better stories on this site, in any category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Brilliant

It's a rare thing indeed to find a 'smut' story written as well as a mainstream one, but this is one of those rare gems.

Believable characters, believable situations and reactions and some beautifully touching details give it a sense of realism that is so lacking in the adult forum.

I realised what 'Imu' was shortly after it appeared, but happily watched it unfold slowly before the 'dumbest smart guy', with whom I both sympathised and emphasises, as the same thing is often said of me.

Loved the dog girl who has that delightful quality of feeling familiar, like someone you know.

Loved the story. Thank you so very much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Amazing

Without a doubt, the most well written erotica story I have ever read. Bravo to you sir, its amazing that a story I masturbated too could also have me break down in tear when the final bawoooo was uttered. You are a genius.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Super sexy story.......I figured out the 'imu' quite quickly and also that there was no Chip but I still enjoyed reading every word.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great story

I figured out the IMU was I love about page three, and it was pretty clear that there was no chip for a while as well. It was well written and not ruched. A nice change of pace for normal erotica, keep doing what you do because you do it well.

P.s. I am a guy

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Awesome

I managed to figure out Imu as soon as it was first mentioned. But the fact that there was no Chip, well, I hadn't thought of that! Extremely Well written story, deserves to be No. 1 on Incest/Taboo!

Yuki382Yuki382over 12 years ago
Fantastic!

Read this story once ages ago, and just rediscovered it, still amazing second time round!

hot, and emotional!

brilliantly written, will definitely be checking our your other submissions

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

you have serious talent. dont stop writing. ever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Excellent.

The "M" had me stumped 100%.

Thank you for a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Got the 'm'

I managed to get the 'm' at about page 4, realizing that a 'v' under it would make it a heart, and that... well, skin writing, kinda hard to feel where it starts and ends precisely, and I could see once he THOUGHT it was an m, he'd never think it could be something else... power of suggestion and all that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great Story

I figured out there was no chip based on her "hunting". She needed bait to attract her prey. I was wrong about imu, i had it figured as an anagram, like she was saying "im with u".

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wow!

good god this was an amazing story. funny, sad, extremely hot, and very cleaver

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Amazing

This story was incredible. You write fantasticly. I was stummped by the imu so there ya go lol. great job and keep writting. I look forward to reading more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
imu

Stump me the whole time..great story and great writing enjoyed it fully

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Imu

I thought imu ment I made u as something to eat always followed after it... I loved this story, I love your writing skills keep writing...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Love tunnel.

Im going to enjoy seducing my sister even more after reading this. And then riding and cumming along with her again in her love tunnel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
i m the story!

Very well written. You pulled me in from the beginning and held me there till the end.

I hope someday somebody loves me as much as she loves him. I have been known to be oblivious to the obvious when it comes relationships also.

I figured out the meaning of " i m u" very early on in the story. So, chalk one up for the men also.

stormyblueeyesstormyblueeyesover 12 years ago
splendid!

I did catch on to the imu about the time it was explained about all his wrong guesses. Still I found the story well written and I enjoyed that their relationship wasn't just sexual but built on a real closeness. It make the story more believable and easier to enjoy. I saw the ending coming but i think that is the sign of a good story. I think a reader should get into the story enough, to understand and relate to a character/s enough to see how they would carry on. I find it is when writers try to trick the readers with a over-complicated ending that the writing suffers. So I commend the story and look forward to reading more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I <3 U

The first time she did it, I wrote it out on my sheets with my finger. That combined with my thought that it could only be I heart you - as nothing else made sense. Meant I figured it out right away. Still, it made me smile each time she did it and I was so happy when he finally figured it out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
worth the read

i thought it wasn't gonna be good cause its a really long story but was i wrong, your an excellent righter keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
while ago

'bout a year ago i started this and fell asleep half way through. not too long ago it came to me, about the i love you. when i found it, i enjoyed it even more. thanks for the ride and keep 'em comin

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
GREAT

WOW KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK YOU SHOULD HAVE A CONVO WITH MR. SCOURIES

MrPezmanMrPezmanover 12 years ago
Nailed it!!!

I had a lot of fun reading this story, and even the length of the story did nothing to dampen that fun! I found it very rich and imaginative, and I could easily visualize, thanks to your way with words. I can only hope to see more great stories like this one from you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
perfect

the best story i have read in a long time and i am surprised more people didnt figure it out

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
OMG

i read this very often, as well as many of your other stories read them all at least twice, every single one. besides the co-ed wife one. never read that. everything else, i read them alot , you're one of my fav authors here, if you think you have it in you, i would love a sequal to words on skin, it's close to my top fav of yours, you're amazing, Mr. pacofear

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Wow, such a great story. I'm hoping more can be written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

very nice. I did figure out that IMU was probably I heart you

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

You're a great writer, imu. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I thought imu was IM you. Well I LOVED your story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wow

Wow that was amazing

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Been there

I was looking for a story like this to try and make sense of my own experiences. I recently made love with my brother for the first time (a few times) a few weeks ago... and I'm married. While I didn't seduce him, this was a wonderful story because it pretty accurately describes the life-long feelings we've always had for each other but never fully acknowledged. He's actually my step brother but we've always referred to each other as brother and sister. He's older by 3 years and the lovemaking felt just like the story read. Thank you so much. This is one more step on my way to making sense of the new feelings I have.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Wow this is a great story and I thought IMU was for I'll make you as in I'll make you waffles

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Fantastic

That was one of the hottest stories I've read in a long time. I'm going to have to read the rest of your work now ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Very very hot

Rank's in my mind with litfan10's "The Deal" as some of the best writing I have read.

1...34567...20
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous