All Comments on 'Words on Skin'

by PacoFear

Sort by:
  • 1,973 Comments (Page 9)
olderman66olderman66over 11 years ago
I love the story.

Well written and kept my attention to the end. Loved how tenderly he made love to her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Awesome!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Very well done.

This is a story that kept my attention to the very last moment. Well thought, plotted, written, and thoroughly enjoyed by me and my other half. Many thumbs up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Awesome

Usually when I read these stories it only keeps my attention until right after the climax (no pun intended), but this one was so well written and had such an engaging plot that I actually read it beginning to end. Amazing job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Love the 'AHA' moment when you revealed the imu

Wish I had been smart enough to figure it out on my own but that didn't happen.

Loved the character build up and story line. Also like that my name is Richie also.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I'm a guy and I figured out the imu pretty quickly. Good story. I figured out both the imu and the Chip thing early on. That's not a bad thing, though. That just means you had some solid foreshadowing that I simply was able to pick up on. Good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Compliments

It's a wonderful story. I very rarely bookmark these stories and I've never commented on one. But this one is just too good. The Chip trick was easy to see, but I didn't figure out the IMU. It's a sweet ending. It's a love story. And it's very rare to find an erotic story which is actually a love story. Compliments.

colonelnastycolonelnastyover 11 years ago

This might very well be the best story I've read on literotica. It think this was the first story of yours I've read, but it won't be the last. I didn't guess the "imu" meaning or the Chip secret until they were revealed. The story was not only hot, but also kind of beautiful. I may or may not have teared up a little at the end. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I'm keeping this one bookmarked to read again it was amazing!!

While I guessed there was no Chip (I thought there might not have been anyone else at all, brothers do come first after all) I had no idea what imu was, knew it was I _ you but could not for the life of me work it out. Excellent little puzzle to thread throughout

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Impressed

The slow patient story was outstanding. It blew me away. It was gental and loving. The sex was a part of moments of wonder. I'm keeping you tagged, in the hopes you write more stories like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
crap

Total crap

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
My god

This story was probably one of the best I have read it had me gripped right from the start and did not disappoint me any where through it

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Fantastic

This story is one of the best, if not the best erotic novel I have read.

I guessed the Chip part, around page 4, but I did not guess the "imu", I thought about it being I (a love word with "m") u (you).

I really liked where he was trying to use mathematics (or whatever it was) to guess it.

Would definately read again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
love this story

I didn't get the "imu." I figured Chip would be a cover but I thought he was a real person, just not boyfriend. I thought imu might be "I'd marry u." Very, very good story!

ThemaskedmanThemaskedmanover 11 years ago
Loved it!

Chip was a little obvious but I couldn't get "imu". I thought it meant I missed u but I was wrong apparently. You are an amazing writer with a great philosophy when it comes to writing. Keep up the good work.

P.S. Smart chicks do rock!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Best Story

I've read stories on here for years. This is the best one I have ever read. I have never gone into the incest/taboo section but I thought I'd give it a read, I like to give everything a chance. I am so glad I did. This story was just beautiful. I am happy to say I figured out Imu by the second breakfast in the story. My girlfriend told me the same way <3 Thank you for this beautiful story of love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
awesome

what an awesome hot sexy jerk-off tale of depravity!!!

i must be the stupid one here ... i never did figure out the ending ... it was actually a double surprise ending for me ... first, no chip blew me away and then the m changing into a heart blew me away yet again... you are an incredibly talented and emotional author!!!

and the hot sex didn't hurt either :-)))

sam

datedsouldatedsoulover 11 years ago
Fantasticly done

This is wonderfully written. The characters have a level of detail that draws you in, and the emotional context completely hooked me. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Beautiful

Not only was the erotic aspect astoundingly well written, but the connection of the two of them by the time the story ended had me in tears. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
So sweet

This was a lovely sweet story. I totally fell for Lizzie and her bawoo.

Made me cry happy tears.

x x

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
amazing

perfect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
A Great Story

I DID catch on before the end - mostly about the heart, but I also had suspicions about the never-seen Chip. I can sympathize with Richard, being one of those dumb smart guys myself. All in all, I enjoyed the story very much. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wonderful!

Amazing quality, loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
wow

Wow

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

great story! loved how you built it up

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
<3

Dude, out of all of these I've read, *Sibling love and intercourse* I believe this is by far the best, i loved it, its something I'd read again and again, Kudos :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I kinda saw the the Imu the very first time it appeared. That was obvious to me. Chip I totally didnt see.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

This was a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

The chip thing I sorta saw coming, but not Imu great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I got it wrong too!

Loved it, and yes it would be a long chase, but I thought it was going to be "In Me U" all the way to the end. How wrong can you be? Cool story, one of the best I've read on here. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Perfect!

Ok, I kind of figured out that Chip wasn't real. How could he be? And I had a hunch about the Imu, but wasn't really sure of it. And I need to thank you. This is THE perfect story, really. The whole chase, the way I was able to picture them both. You kind of ruined other stories for me. None will be this good! You made me feel depressed cause I know I'll never have this sort of relationship with anyone. If I was Rich, I think I'd fake mine and Lizzie's death in some sort of plane crash and live in a deserted island, that had enough conditions for us both to live alone...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Neat story, but too short....

Wow good story :) I could tell about Chip right away when she said " who?" That gave it away. I knew about the heart too<3 Needs a second part to it though. What happens to them? You are a fantastic writer; you could write a book:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Now, this is what i call a lovely and passionate incest story!! I so so loved it!! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
got me

I though the IMU was I marry you. I loved it. Great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
A lovely, hot and howlingly good story...

To. PacoFear...I was not sure of your story when I started in on it, but glad I stayed with it to the end...I was sure that Chip was already D.O.A. when he was first mentioned but did not tumble to imu at all, cute and loving idea...I don't come to this site to read love storys, with me it is only for the stories of sex and the rougher the sex for the girls the better I like it especially when the girls are underage and vulnerable to abuse and harmful manipulation by there abusers...THAT really gets my cock hard and throbbing...BUT your storie was quite enjoyable and well worth the time and I hope others will enjoy it as much as I did...You have a great talent as a story teller please keep writing I look forward to reading more of your stories...THANKS...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Fantastic

I did worry about the introduction of the mother but my fears were misplaced.

I would like to know what happens next but that might be a step too far.

Lexie

dev893dev893over 11 years ago
Awesom

Loved the story got me hard just reading loved page 5 when she submitted to him)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
IMU

Like so many others have said, this was a great story with amazing characters and excellent technique. I figured Chip was a lie from his introduction, but I didn't get IMU at all. That idea was the perfect trap for your readers, Paco. They could try to figure it out, but of course they'd have to continue reading to find if they were right. It was a beautifully executed story. Thank you, sir.

Jtay50Jtay50over 11 years ago
IMU

What an unforgettable story. I read it a long time ago and upon returning to make an account 5 minutes ago this is the first story I came to, and I remember it like yesterday. I'll be honest I didn't know what IMU meant, but I'm gonna take a guess that when written it becomes I *heart* U, as in 'I love you' ? I suspect you probably won't confirm this and that's fine, but I hope you get to read this, your story really changed my take on life, and I thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
WOW!

Really loved this story. The way you drew it out, the dialogue was superb, as was the whole story. I did figure out what imu meant right away - it added so much to the story. Would love to see more of their story. Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
IMU

I traced imu on my hand the first time it was written, and worked out it was I heart U right away... Then again, I have had experiences like this with my older sister since my early teens (7 years difference) I guess I'm just lucky that she feels the same ;)

Fantastic story, completely engaging and plausible building of the relationship between Richie and Lizzie

PS I also guessed there was no 'Chip' way before Lizzie 'forgot' who he was... ;)

PPS I hate the nickname 'Scooter', and would advise editing it out for something else...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good Work!!!!!

its really a nice n touching story. keep it up folks!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
wow

great story. i have a similar one. sister in law though. maybe i will put on here when i become a member. first time im on here and i WILL be coming back for more. i never thought a sex story could be so intense, such a true work of art. also, i thought imu meant "i am you". like she meant she knew how he felt and she felt the same way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great love story

I really liked it. Especially finding out about the imu. I knew a girl back in 7th grade and before we said bye she would always say I "olive juice". I never understood it untill till I asked my friend and he said it ment I love you. I wish I new that back then so could have told her that I love you too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Beautiful!

Beautifully written. Loving, exciting, romantic, sexy. Very natural warm loving story!

criscrosscriscrossover 11 years ago
Still love this story

Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Best ever!

There is no doubt that this is the best story I have ever read! Imu

TravlainTravlainover 11 years ago
fantastic

I normally read literotica for the stories, I love a well written meaningful story more than mindless sex. This was incredibly written and even though the subject is very taboo it was written perfectly. Ty for the submission =)

This was so well done I signed up just to post this comment as me lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
UNDESCRIBABLE

Beautiful, heart warming, sexy, arousing, Perfect love story! The BEST story ever!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Amazing Love Story

Sexy, romantic, fun and naughty. I loved it!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow

This was my first venture into this category... I expected something poorly written and ill-conceived, but this was the polar opposite. Your story was romantic, warm and poetic. I was inveigled. Couldn't look away, even to answer the phone. The emotion and struggle was real, tangible. Thank you for sharing this work. By far, the best I've read. Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
dang man

Great story I just wanted to jack off but I got a great story instead

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
speachless

this was very well written, by far THE BEST erotic story I have had the pleasure of reading. You have a gift.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Amazing!!!!

I was just looking for a quick read but you sucked me in!!! Outstanding story!! You're truly gifted!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
The Best

I have been reading these atories for about 6 years and this is by far the best yet, thank you, now my sister is laying naked reading it ,mmmmmmmmmmmm

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Imu

Worked imu out the first time it was mentioned. I'm a guy, but it just seemed obvious... But the story was excellent. Truly amazing...

beachbum1958beachbum1958over 11 years ago
Helluva Story!

What a great ending! My Lori and I tried to figure it out, and it caught us both. Fucking A! Makes me wish I had a hottie sister who'd seduce me, unfortunately my actual sister would tip the scales at 300lbs and keep on tipping them...

rick_ohrick_ohover 11 years ago
incredibly well done

touching, loving, erotic, believable, realistic. well wriiten.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Fantastic!!

I prefer longer stories and this one rocks... would love a sequel... and as a firm believer that there is not an inch of my lady I wouldn't love, and nothing we couldn't share, the addition of anal as well only added to my delight.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good story, keep Lizzie a virgin for her brother.

That previous lover of hers needs to disappear. She cannot have a past lover. That is intolerable, it ruins the love. Keep her brother a virgin as well. Saving himself for her. Make these corrections and it will be perfect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow.

Thats truly the best story i've read on literotica so far. wow. amazing. very good detail but not too much that we loose interest. very well written. you obviously put a lot of time into this story. i must say a lot of people say we need a sequel to amazing stories like these. but when you end it like this it makes your imagination go crazy creating everyones own personal squeal. if you do write one good luck. that can be very hard. 20 out of 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Congrats, you did real good!

Not into incest stories usually, just happened on this one, and boy, am I glad I did! It was fun, smart and sexy, just like 'lil dingo and the dumb smart boy; in 6 pages you made them real to me, made me care about them and be so happy for them and turned on by them that I managed to time my climax to theirs!! You have a serious talent for this stuff ... I'm gonna keep an eye on your stuff, I hope you'll write more, not necessarily a sequel to this one, as it was just perfect as it was, but anything you write I'll read. Deal?

Thanks for putting this out there, it was a fantastic experience.

P.S. Oh,even though I'm not a girl, I knew what "imu" meant from the very first time - only Jeffrey Deaver manages to pull the wool over my eyes!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
yes

so wrong and yet a perfect story. you so got me with the imu.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Most excelent because ROMANTIC

My personal feeling is that brother-sister love is less taboo than gayness. The global collective discourages individuality and family in favor of Social control. Observe America progress from USA to USSA.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
good story

Very well written; really enjoy the sensuous, loving aspect; 'little dingo' part was very sexy. I guessed the imu after about the 2nd or 3rd time it was mentioned.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I thought "imu" was "I miss u" the whole time... Not "I heart u"

LoveSphenLoveSphenover 11 years ago
Love this story

This is my absolute favorite story on Literotica. Not only for the action, but for the interaction between the two characters, really heartfelt.

DrakconDrakconover 11 years ago
Amazing Story

This is one of the best story's I have read here. I love the feelings they have to one another and how it grew. You should keep writing truly amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
5 stars

Its a cracking good, sexy, yarn. I figured IMU was 'I Made You...'breakfast', or 'coffee', or whatever - and expected it to culminate after her having seduced her brother with, 'IMU Cum.'

I'm sorry, but your friend is a bit thick if he couldn't see in his head that an 'M' can be a heart, and needing to see it written down. I cant imagine what he makes of the fish or anchor being used in a secret society in place of a crucifix.

Your 'IMU' reminds me of silently mouthing the phrase, 'colourful' as it looks like you are saying, I Love You. [I imagine you're trying it now]. Good luck. Love your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Funderful!

I started reading the taboo stories due to the fact that my husband and older sister have been best friends since I was 8 and he use to refer to me as his little sister. Needless to say it took me a while to figure out that I was in love with him and even longer for me to win him over. This story resonates with me because I use to use skinwriting to say what I had a hard time saying aloud on him in beginning of our relationship. This was beautifully written, though you do have a few grammatical errors (mostly incorrect tense or word usage).

Gunter99Gunter99over 11 years ago
Amazin

One of the best stories published her

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Best Story

I've read a lot of erotica on this website. And I will tell you, this right here has got to be one of the best stories I have ever read on this site. For all the erotic scenes going on throughout the story, the ending was loving and absolutely perfect.

PacoFear, I bow down to you. Thank you for this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Brilliant

Entrancing story that was brilliantly written, excellent! Best story here by miles!

Icarus486Icarus486over 11 years ago
I'm a fan.

Love your story. The sex scenes were well written and well balanced, with just enough detail to paint a raunchy mental picture without bogging down the reader with too much unneeded text. But what really made this shine, as I'm sure everyone has mentioned, were the d'awww moments between Lizzie and Scooter, showing the closeness of their bond before and during the seduction phase. The ending was a great finish as well, and very sweet. I'll definitely be reading the rest of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Nice

This was one hell of a story. You did a great job of taking us through a wonderful journey. Excellent!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow

What a fantastic story, I had tears in my eyes at the end. I guessed the 'm' was a heart on the last page but it had me stumped until then (I'm male by the way for your research!!). I suspected Chip was imaginary earlier though. Just beautiful...

henrycarterhenrycarterover 11 years ago
Love This LOVE Story! Inspiring me to Write one Too!

The sex scenes were well written and well balanced, with just enough detail. The details make the story more of a novel than just a sex story.

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great story. Truly great.

I loved the skinwriting as a plot device. It was intimate and loving and innocent at the same time. I admit I ran through as many different imu meanings as I could until I saw a drawing of a heart on my wall and I figured it out. I knew the Chip secret from the beginning. Way too descriptive to be real. Lessons of a natural born grifter, I guess. I thought the story was beautiful and the sex was good as well, but not nearly the highlight. Their relationship was the beautiful part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Very Entertaining - Good work!

What a story! I enjoyed every bit of it, especially the ending. To the honest, I didn't get a hard as other stories I've read, but this one left the biggest and most complete ending. That or I'm just a sucker for ending such as that one. And as a final note, the 'imu' thing was a relatively easy thing to catch considering the sisters feelings and that (warning, nerdgasm) the letter 'm' is part of the density equation. m divided v equals density, and when you write it out, it forms a heart. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Fantastic

Very well written, and very hot. One complaint - it's padawan.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I knew there was no chip from the beginning just because of the strange name selection. Lol. Amazing story. You got me really hot and wet with this one..which, by the way, rarely happens with erotic stories for me. Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
just amazing

Have you ever read my private camwhore? I loved that story and this is right up there on my list of best incest stories I've read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wonderful

So many stories are poorly done, while fewer are truly hot. You have not only written an extremely hot story, but it is also very well written and paced. This is one of the very best pieces of erotica I have read. Thank you.

-MLB

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Second time was just as good

Tonight was the second time I read your story and I enjoyed it just as much. It's so sweet and erotic at the same time and I just love the way you've done the relationship between them. Thanks again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
by R.J.

WOW great story,well put together,one of the best i've read,well done and more to follow i hope, keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow

I came atleast 7 times

Nuff said

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I guessed the M = heart thing very early on.

And I'm not a girl either.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Truly Amazing

This story was awesome, it was very sexy and brought a terrific story along with it. I must say if you ever wanted to I would definitely be interested in seeing a sequal because I just want to see what would go on from here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Amazing story! Every page had my attention. A++

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I don't usually comment, but pacofear this is feiggin crazy

It's crazy that the best pieces of erotica on here are by you. Not just words on skin( which was excellent by the way, expertly woven in a way that surpassed my wildest dreams) but others that left me speechless. Fuckthe haters! Don't let them get to you. You are clearl the best and never let anyone tell ouotherwise. This is the first comment I have ever written, most because they are not normally needed, but you dear are simply amazing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I have a really short attention span, but this story was great. I read all of it without wanting to do something else. For that Wow!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great writer

Excellently written, exciting and stimulating sex, insitfull relationship development.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
well done!

Very realistic---so beautiful, I cried!

I've studied the psychology behind our mutual interest for over 20 years. Most of the stories on here would not pass the litmus test for realism, character development and situational plausibility. But yours earns high marks. I'd quibble over some details and thematic material (could've done without the sodomy). But by ignoring certain built-in impertinences that are, alas, common to all these tales herein, it was possible to get lost in a marvellous love story.

Yes, criminal incest (i.e., when a father rapes his daughter; the statistically commonest such occurrence) is damnable. Such men deserve to die. But the mutually consensual coupling of attractive, age-appropriate partners in incest is a beautiful thing. I've interviewed such people, and they report that it is a glorious, Byronic, romantic and life-affirming thing. There can be no higher, purer love---especially that between brothers and sisters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Amazing

I couldn't stop reading. I have never been so pulled into a story as I have with this one. Great job.

HumbleAfricanHumbleAfricanover 11 years ago
Damn.

Fantastic read. Was hooked soon as I started. Great writing skills I must say, a thoroughly enjoyable and erotic read.

I did figure the 'imu' out though. Sussed it out when she started tempting Scooter in the hse way before they fucked. Also thought there might not be any chip at all seeing as no one had seen him and to be fair, the way she described him and how he fucked her, he sounded too good to be true.

Question is if there's no Chip, then how did she lose her virginity?

Look forward to reading more of your work.

Bless.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Amazed

Amazed... nothing much else I can say. This story was beautifully done, the best written I have ever read. I'll be honest I didnt get the "imu". I am a anime fan so when he mis interpreted the n for an m in the midpart of the story I instantly thought "inu"or japanese for dog given her nickname.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow

I must of spent over an hour reading this story and im one of the few guys who got the imu but thats because i made the same mistake when a girlfreind wrote it on my back!

one of the greatest storys i have ever read and one of the few storys i have been commited enough to read from start to finish!! and the chase was worth it Bawoo.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good buildup, great payoff

All the detail you put into the early parts of your story made the sexy time so much better, and making us care about the characters made the sex so much more erotic down the stretch.

Bawoo!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I figured it out before the end. Love the story...didn't expect the no Chip twist...love to read a part 2 of this tell...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
This story=the written miracle

I'm going to say that, if the greatest writer in the world ever read this piece of art, He would be green with envy. Its start is perfect and the actions flow is as good as it can be. When it comes to the conclusion, I wished it never ends. I kept predicting the actions accurately,enjoying every single detail with the best reading experience I have ever had;though,I was overwhelmed by the story to grab the concept of &quot;imu&quot; while it should be the first thing I do. I'm a programmer and a graphic designer after all.&quot;How did I miss such a thing, you know it.&quot; To say it,this written miracle is something you should be proud of the rest of your life.

1...7891011...20
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous