Work Experience In Spain

Story Info
She doesn't know she's not alone.
1k words
3.4
47.3k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have been a great fan of Literotica for now 5 years and finally decided I had to write stories for other members or just curious visitors. This is my first story, I hope you will enjoy it.

Holidays in Spain,

Last summer I went to Spain in order to spend a few days in the sun and visit my uncle who moved there ages ago. At 20, I was quite happy to go and see my uncle as we have always got on well, but I was very worried not to be able to have much fun without my friends and I hardly knew anyone over there.

I thought I would have spent the holidays at my uncle’s but at the airport he announced: “Matt, I have arranged for you to stay at a house in town which belongs to my friend”, surprised I explained that it would have been ok with me to stay with him at the village where he lived, but he insisted and added “look, I know that you are 20 and like any other young lad you will want to meet young girls and friends and this will be easier in town and if you have your own place”.

We arrived at the house an hour later it was not a very posh house and to be honest it was quite small and I didn’t really like it. He had told me that his friend was using the front room as an office during day time, but that the rest of the house was mine for the summer. I settled in with the help of my uncle and he went to a meeting letting me know he would come and visit me at the weekend. I was still on my own and decided to go to the beach to get a tan and swim. After 4 hours I came back, it must have been 7 pm and I had a shower grabbed something to eat and started reading a book as there was no TV and no radio. Being blond with blue eyes I already had a very big sunburn on my back and shoulders, which was quite painful, but I was used to it. For the next 3 days it was the same routine and I was unsuccessful in intending to find friends and even more girls to hang out with. I would not say that I was very surprised as I am not an Apollo, yet I can’t say that I am ugly, I am just the type of guy who is judged as all right, but so shy that I don’t seem to be interesting. As I have already said I am blond with blue eyes, 5ft 8 tall and 10 stones. Quite sad and lonely by the fourth day, I spent the night at home as I did not want to go to a night club and find myself all alone again despite my efforts. I went to bed around 11 pm and fell asleep straight away…

Suddenly I woke up, I had heard the front door open and looking at my watch it was midnight, I was actually quite scared but decided to go and have a look quietly at the front room. There, I saw that gorgeous 18 year old girl sat in front of the computer, she was blonde, around 5ft7 tall, quite slim and very tanned. She was wearing a bikini top, which allowed me to see she was probably a 34C, and a short blue skirt. She did not seem to realise I was there and for some reason I did not want to let her know this either, may be because I just wanted to keep on looking at her perfect body and my voyeuristic instinct took over. She seemed to be on the internet on a chat room I guessed, I was ready to come in and meet this gorgeous girl when the most amazing thing happen, she slowly moved her left hand to her breasts and started fondling her breasts in turn through the fabric of her bikini top while still typing on the computer, she was obviously chatting with someone and being quite naughty. I could not interrupt her at that point and decided to keep quiet and keep on enjoying the show.

She then slowly moved her hand down her stomach and lifted her skirt up, revealing that she wasn’t wearing anything. Sadly the room was too dark for me to be able to see her pussy, but the show gave me a raging hard on. I moved out of my boxers and started masturbating with the same rhythm as her. She was so beautiful, with her hand done to her pussy making wet sounds as she pleasure herself and breathing now very heavily, I know she is close getting real close to cum as she increase the speed of her fingers moving in and out of her cunt and stop typing on the computer to massage her breasts with her right hand now free. She pushes up her bikini top and reveal to me her perfectly round breasts as she pinches her very hard nipples, pushing me over the edge as I cum at the same time as her, struggling to keep quiet as the pleasure invaded the whole of my body.

After a few minutes she typed some more on the computer and then turned it off readjusting her clothes before leaving the house. I decided to return to bed and thinking about what had just happened got very upset with myself for not taking advantage of the situation. I thought “ you are such a looser, you feel lonely and sad because you don’t know anyone here and finally miss this golden opportunity.” Tired I fell asleep.

The following day I felt very nervous thinking that this goddess could come back that another night again if I was lucky, and if this happened I would be ready this time.

To be continued…

I would love to hear any critics or comments about this story as it will help me improve my next stories. Please do not hesitate to contact me.