Working for a Living Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I moved over her body to kiss her. Before I could even put my lips to hers, she growled "Fuck me now". My cock was covered in precum but I didn't know if I could slide into her. She reached between my legs and put my cock to her asshole. I pressed into her, my crown popping inside her. Jaime groaned as my cock opened up her asshole as I pushed deeper. Her lips now met mine and she kissed me with great urgency, her tongue felt like it was on fire. I thrust deep into her with the same urgency. Pumping my hips in and out of her tight asshole, my hands on the back of the couch for support. I was grunting, the feeling between us as raw animal lust. I was nearing my point and she reached up and pinched both my nipples as hard as I could imagine. The shock sent my cum spewing deep into her body. When she felt the first wave hit, she released my nipples and pressed her hips down hard on my cock.

I was exhausted and collapsed on her sweating and heaving body.

We had room service and ate by the fire, still dressed only in our robes. It wasn't until after we both had showered that Jaime asked me about what had just happened. "You make it look so sexy, I wanted to try," I told her with a smile.

"I can't believe I look as sexy as you did to me."

#

We left the Four Season's in early afternoon for the drive back to Idaho Falls. Jaime had a totally different look this afternoon, wearing boots, Levi's (that accentuated her shapely ass), and a dark green blouse that would have turned head's as we walked through the lobby if not for the snow parka.

Laura was waiting for us as we pulled into the yard. We grabbed Jaime's bag and went inside for a beer before I drove home. Laura wanted to hear all about the party. She couldn't believe it when Jaime told her about her famous dance partner. I thought she would spill her beer when Jaime told her.

The girls disappeared for about twenty minutes while I watched downhill skiing on the set. When they reappeared, both seemed to have some color in their cheeks and I guessed that Jaime had filled Laura in on the rest of the evening.

I hugged Laura and kissed Jaime good-bye before I headed up the mountain. Laura said she might have to join us at the next party. I told them we'd have to see about a third ticket.

12