Working in the Ads

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I grabbed her asscheeks with my hands, and spread them, giving maximum exposure to her asshole and pussy. I dove in so hard, Shirley was pushed forward a bit, giggling. I licked all the way from her tiny little asshole to her pussy, which was dripping juice onto the white sofa. What a shame, that stain would never come off again.

"Oh fuck, Rob, lick my pussy...lick my married little pussy, my slutwife pussy!" Shirley moaned while I was trying to lick up every drop of her juice, of course losing that battle against a seemingly everlasting supply of creamy juice coming out of her wet folds.

I pushed two fingers of one hand into her pussy, which gave way without barely any friction. Obviously, she was used to getting fucked hard. I furiously fingered her pussy, pushing her whole body forwards with every thrust.

"Oh God, Rob, I need you to fuck me now...fuck me please, I need that right now so bad!" Shirley moaned and begged. I decided to give her what she wanted. I stood up and opened my pants, letting them fall down and stepped out of them.

My dick of course had been rock-hard the whole time, and when I knelt behind Shirley's big ass, I positioned it at her entrance. I teased her a bit by rubbing the head against her slit and her asshole, and I felt her hand reach back and grab my thigh, trying to push me inside her.

"Well, my little slut, here it comes!" I said and pushed hard. My dick slipped in like it was built just for that very pussy. Shirley screamed out loud as my dick was buried inside her to the hilt, probably pushing against her cervix.

"FUCK....FUCK....FUCK....that's amazing!" She screamed.

"Like my dick inside your cheating pussy?" I asked, not waiting for an answer but starting to jackhammer her pussy with my steel-hard tool.

She wasn't in a state where speaking would have made much sense anymore, so she just moaned and let out little screams as I drove my dick in and out of her pussy. She had grabbed the pillows of the sofa and was pushing her ass back at me whenever I pushed into her. It was heaven. She fucked like a pro.

Suddenly she pulled herself off my dick, turned around and pushed me onto the sofa.

"I want to ride your dick now, like a little whore...I wanna see you face when your dick goes in and out of my dirty cheating pussy!" She said and climbed onto my lap. She slammed down her body with as much force as she could possibly muster, once again burying my burning dick inside her pussy. She started a furious action of gyrating, wrapping her arms around my neck. I grabbed her asscheeks, squeezing the ample flesh as she worked the magic of her loins on my dick. Tim after time she slammed down her body onto my dick, kissing me in between her moans and little yelps of lust.

"Oh fuck, Rob, finger my asshole, please!" she suddenly moaned.

I was not going to decline that request, and while I pulled open her ass with one hand, I pushed first one, then two fingers into her tight little ass.

"Oh yeah, push them deeper!!" Shirley moaned, almost screamed into my ears. I pushed them in to the hilt, feeling the warmth of her tight ass. Shirley's gyrating had become even more furious, until she suddenly screamed:
"Oh fuck...use a third one....I'm cumming....I'm cumming so hard...finger my ass harder!"

I squeezed another finger inside her ass, stretching it really wide now. Just as I had pushed all three fingers deep into her ass, her sphincter tight around them, she slammed herself down onto my hard one last time, letting out a loud scream.

"Fuck....Rob....I'm cumming, I'm cumming...!" Her moans and screams slowly subsided, turning into little sobs. It took her a few minutes until she had recovered.

She reached behind and pulled my fingers from her ass. She led them from her ass to her mouth, and while looking deeply into my eyes, licked them off one by one.

"Mmm...my ass really tastes good......I want you to cum in my ass!" That said, she got off my still hard dick, and sat back down onto it, only this time pushing it into her already stretched asshole.

"Oh fuck, it'still so tight....even after your three fingers....I love that about it!" she said, while pushing down harder, until suddenly my dick popped into her ass. It felt like nothing I had ever felt before. Well, I had fucked a lot of asses before, but that one was special.

"Oh shit....your dick feels so fucking big inside my ass....come on, fuck my ass now, stretch your little slut's ass!" Shirley said, again wrapping her arms around my neck. She started pushing harder onto my dick, until it was buried deep inside her.

I grabbed her asscheeks again and started pushing my dick in and out of her ass. She was rather quiet, but soft moans still came from her mouth as my dick slid in and out of her.

After a few minutes of fucking her ass, she too started working my dick again, gyrating on my dick like she had done before. She also became more vocal again, whispering into my ear how good it felt to have that big dick inside her ass.

It didn't take much longer for me to cum. I pumped into her ass while she gyrated, until I let out a little scream myself and emptied everything I had into her ass.

Shirley kissed me.

"Rob...that was wonderful. I'm sure that was the best fuck I've had in ages! Thanks!"

"Well, I too think that was really a nice little romp we had there!" I said, smiling at her.

As I pulled my slimy dick, now half-limp out of Shirley's used ass, a stream of jizz just gushed out her ass.

"Now look at that, you've shot quite a load up my ass....next time, I want that in my mouth!" Shirley said.

I looked at her questioningly.

"Well, think I'm going to let you go, now that I've found you?" she said, smiling mischievously.

I knew I was in for a hot ride.

Feedback always very welcome. Don't hesitate to post or write me an email. Cheers, Changer666

12