All Comments on 'Working It Out'

by hardwillingone

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
hansbwlhansbwlabout 17 years ago
Lack of self controle.

Well, I suppose some people does not have sufficient self controle. Is that something to write about?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Nothing wrong with safe sane consensual sex where

you and your spouse agree prior to the act to having sexual relations outside of the marriage. In this case, invovling work and a supervisor, it was none of those. It wasnt safe, bareback sex never is safe without prior testing for a few months at least. It wasnt sane, meeting like that isnt good for work relations nor for marriage. It is impulsive and smacks of her husband and my wife are to stupid to know what is going on and we are invincible. And altho it was consensual between the two of you, you both lied, cheated, betrayed, and disrespected your spouses, broke your marriage vows, and committed adultry. Stupid is as stupid does, and trash is trash, the two of you are pure trash. No woman cheats by accident, this woman planned this, and knew she was going to do it ahead of time. Perhaps later she will tell you she has AIDS and this is the only way she can get sex and now that she has infected you there is no reason for the two of you not to keep getting together.

don87654don87654about 17 years ago
Great. and very natural

This story of middle-aged barebacked sex was very erotic. It is obvious that there is also some love involved in this lusty condition yet was still very safe.

Alvaron53Alvaron53about 17 years ago
Working what out?

Decent enough stroke story. Very modest character descriptions and no plot to speak of. Perhaps this is merely the first part of a multi-part story?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Crud

<p>Atrocious dialogue is the most appealing thing about this "story." Isn’t that pitiful?</p>

<p>Ron123XYZ@anonymousforever.naturally</p>

Orion623Orion623about 17 years ago
Not Too Bad

The last paragraph opens up the possibility that there may be a part 2. If so it would provide the author with an opportunity to develope a plot and turn WORKING IT OUT into a real story.

There were quite a few errors in the text which detracted from its readability. Getting an editor would be a good idea.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Weakness Isn't A Plus

Shouldn't - wouldn't - won't - well maybe - fuck it once then quit - maybe - shouldn't etc etc but doesn't want to hurt his marriage - maybe possibly - oh fuck the marriage and my family.<P>

Hardy plausible in your own words and worse in ours - a mamby pamby helpless cheating wimp and exactly what you posed him as.<P>

You could do better - should - could - maybe - perhaps?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Sorry

Once a story lacks the basics (things like grammar, sentence structure, punctuation and the likes) I can't get into the plot - non-existent or not. Why? Because my mind starts to correct the mistakes and I spend my time editing the story instead of simply enjoying the read. But as I was going to give it a lower rating I read the abusive comments left by some posters and I felt sorry for the writer that I felt compelled to give it a higher rating that the story deserved. Criticism can be constructive or negative without being vulgar, insulting and/or abusive when you are commenting about a story. There is no reason for it to be personal. As such, I simply apologize for the lack of manners and common sense derived by that kind of language. I'm so sorry, author. Nobody should have to read that kind of filth.

And reader, if you are compeled to insult the family of an author or the author perse for a story they have created, you have a rage problem that needs to be addressed elsewhere. Therapy could help you or may be not...

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
This is B.S.

If this is a discreet affair, why the fuck would she be on the balcony in a robe waving for you and the papparazzi to see her. You fucked up the heat of the story and finished with 10 seconds of penetration. Try again, you can do better!

Alvaron53Alvaron53over 16 years ago
Okay for a stroke story but...

Needs work on grammar and story construction. The pacing is uneven, the plot is threadbare and there's no impact character. There's no conflict to resolve, and nothing more than wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am. While that's okay, good stories do more. Thank you for your effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
what was her name??

good enuff story, just wondering what the female caracters name was??...if u cant tell i am being sarcastic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
You have gone far enough

to get killed already how much farthur can you go?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous