Working on New Years

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lean down and kiss her deeply as my cock slowly pushes inside her tight, wet pussy. Moaning against my lips she wraps her arms around my neck as I sink my cock deep inside her. I groan against her lips as I slowly begin to thrust in and out of her, slow and deep thrusts. I wasn't in a hurry tonight, I was going to make this last as long as possible.

On top of her I continue my slow and deep thrusts, loving how her pussy gripped my cock tightly. She moans and breaks the kiss, looking up at me. I stare down into her eyes, the lights still on but it didn't matter to us. Jade slowly begins to move her hips against mine, her breathing slowly increasing a bit. I lean down and kiss her neck.

An hour or so passes and Jade was moaning and shaking, about to orgasm. I could feel her pussy gripping my cock tightly, trying to pull me in deeper. Eyes closed tightly, mouth opened wide she moans and begins to orgasm. I groan holding back not wanting to cum so soon. I wait for her to finish her orgasm and then pull my cock from her pussy. She looks at me and groans not wanting me to pull out.

I shift slightly and move my hand down to her pussy beginning to slowly rub her clit. She gasps and arches her back feeling my fingertips strum against her sensitive button. I slowly move up beside her and slide my arm under her head, holding her close to me as my fingertips stroke her clit.

"God..." She moans softly, her back arching again as her fingertips move up and begin to rub and squeeze on her tits.

I move one of her hands away and take the nipple closest to me into my mouth and begin to suck on it. Jade moans and arches her back, her legs beginning to shake. I continue to suck on her nipple as I begin to rub her clit a little faster. She moans and arches her back more

"I'm gonna cum." She moans softly, her body shaking slightly.

I quickly pull my fingers from her clit and push two of my fingers inside her tight and extremely wet pussy. She gasps feeling them push in, she grips my arm slightly. I begin to thrust my fingers in and out of her pussy quickly.

"Oh shit!" She moans out loudly as she begins to orgasm, her legs trying to close around my hand.

I could feel her pussy gripping my fingers, soaking them in her juices. She slowly finishes and opens her legs. I pull my fingers from her pussy and lick her juices from them. She slowly turns her back to me and sticks her ass out towards me.

I smile and move up behind her, spooning slightly as I push back inside her. She moans and pushes back against me, working my cock deep inside her. I wrap my arms around her and begin to slowly thrust in and out of her. She moans and continues to push back against me.

A few hours and a few orgasms later Jade moans a little loudly, both of us were covered in sweat and breathing heavily. I grunt as my cock begins to throb inside her. She moans feeling it throb, she pushes back against me a little faster. Breathing heavily, her pussy gripping my cock.

I couldn't take any more, I slam my cock deep inside her and grunt as I begin to cum. Jade screams out slightly feeling my cock erupt inside her. She grips the my arm, her body shaking hard as she orgasms.

We both slowly finish after a while, staying in the same position. I look at Jade, she was about to fall asleep. I smile and kiss her shoulder, holding her tired and sweaty body in my arms. We both slowly fall asleep.

12