My Drunk Slut Mom

Story Info
When my mom gets drunk, she does things...
18.2k words
4.7
303.7k
654
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
VilHaMer
VilHaMer
1,439 Followers

Part 1

I was sitting in the living room, waiting for my mom to come home. This new job of hers meant that she was spending a lot of time hobnobbing with new clients, leaving me to house-sit all evening. It was really boring. You'd think that having the house to myself on a Saturday would be a dream for an eighteen-year-old, but none of my friends lived close enough for them to come over, and I couldn't go anywhere myself either. It almost felt like being grounded, except that my internet privileges hadn't been revoked.

Having my Xbox made the wait easier, but I eventually got bored with that too. This house-sitting thing had happened a few times recently, and playing the same games over and over was only entertaining for so long. What I really wanted to do was go to the gym, go running or drive in to town and hang out. Being stuck at home and having to stay here... that's what was starting to bother me.

Eventually, I switched off my console and tried finding a decent movie to stream instead. There, I found a pleasant surprise. The director's cut of Justice League had been made available, so now I had four hours of new entertainment to look forward to. Feeling perked up, I decided to make an evening out of it. I spent half an hour in the kitchen baking a pepperoni pizza, and once it was in the oven, I went upstairs to take a shower. Twenty minutes later, I was back on the couch in the living room with a steaming hot pizza and a bottle of Coke, dimming the lights and starting up the movie.

About three hours in, I heard noises at the door. Then the doorbell. It was just about an hour from midnight and I guessed - correctly - that mom had come home from her evening out. I hit the pause button and took a break. It wasn't the first. This was a long movie. I went to open the door. I suspected that, like the last time she had gone out, mom wasn't able to unlock it herself... and I already knew why.

This new job of hers meant a lot more money and responsibility, but also involved going out to restaurants and events, wining and dining important clients. Whenever she did that... she'd come home more than a little bit tipsy. Not falling-over-in-the-yard drunk, but definitely enough to make her struggle getting her key in the keyhole.

Out of habit, I looked through the peephole just to check that it wasn't a burglar who had made it all the way out here into the sticks. As I thought, it wasn't. Instead, there was my mom in her black party dress, half bent over, still trying to get the lock open herself but also ringing the doorbell every once in a while. Opening for her, she practically fell into my arms as a result of leaning against the door.

"Hi, mom."

"Hi, sweetie... oof... almost fell over there, heh!"

Looking down the driveway, I could see the company limo that had taken her home. I gave a wave and the driver set off, having seen mom getting home safely. I closed the door and put an arm around mom, leading her to the recliner chair in the living room.

"Ooh, this is nice... being carried to bed by my strong, handsome son." she cooed playfully.

"You're not heavy, mom. And we're just going over here, all right?"

I moved her towards the chair, but just as we passed the couch, mom grabbed the armrest and swung herself down on that instead.

That was a bit of a spanner in my works. I had planned to have the couch to myself and leave my drunk mother in the chair. I could take the chair myself, but it didn't have a great angle to the TV. The best place to sit and view the screen was the couch... which now had my mom slumped down on it, leaning up against the armrest.

I let out a sigh and went to the kitchen, getting some soda to drink for the both of us. I also took some of the leftover pizza and chucked it in the microwave. She could probably use something to eat. If she didn't, I'd have it. That pizza had come out really tasty.

When I returned to the living room, mom was trying to take off her shoes. Not succeeding, though. I placed the pizza and a glass for her on the table and kneeled down in front of her.

"Here, mom, lemme help you with that."

"Aww thanks, babe..."

I started to undo the laces on her high-heeled shoes while she ruffled my hair.

The laces went up past her ankle and some way up her leg. That's why she hadn't been able to untie them - it required a bit of dexterity. I also had to hold her by the ankle because she didn't sit still, and she started giggling when I touched her lower leg. She wasn't really ticklish, but she seemed to enjoy it when I held her foot a bit tighter.

I eventually got her shoes off and she pulled her feet up under herself as she curled up on the couch. I went to put her shoes away. They were really nice. Expensive. A benefit of her new high-paying job. Her dress was really nice too. As I returned to the living room, I took in the sight of my mom in her black attire.

She looked really classy. Her whole appearance was that of a truly beautiful woman - the kind who makes people turn their heads to watch her whenever she walks past. She was still only in her early forties, having given birth to me when she was very young. Her hair had been done up by some expensive stylist and she had a pearl necklace around her slender neck. The dress was short, the hemline stopping midway down her smooth thighs. Further up, it also had a deep but narrow cleavage, showing plenty of skin while keeping most of her firm bosom hidden from the world.

I figured that her beauty was part of the reason why her employer had placed her in charge of buttering up their most important business associates. The other reason must be that she was really good at her job. Having divorced my deadbeat dad just a few years after I was born, she had done amazingly combining her fast-moving career with raising me on her own.

She didn't seem that way now, though. Right now she seemed more like a drunken college student than a capable business woman. This was pretty new to me - she hadn't been one to get drunk too often until recently. Or maybe she had and I just hadn't noticed. Now I did, though, and whenever she drank too much, she'd get a bit weird like this.

I sat down next to her, deciding not to cede control of the best view of the TV. Figuring she'd fall asleep in a few minutes, I leaned back and started up the movie again. Mom took a bite of the pizza and drank some soda. Then she turned her attention to the screen.

"What are we watchin'?" she said, slurring her speech a bit.

"Justice League."

"Cool... isn't that an old movie? I thought..."

"Yeah, it came out a while ago but this is a new version."

"Okay..."

I did think it was kinda cool that mom knew about superhero movies. One of the side effects of having a mother who was this young, I guess. Sitting there next to me, she started watching the movie properly - even though she was three hours late to the party. I wasn't a huge fan of talking during movies, though.

"I love Wonderwoman, she's so beautiful... and Aquaman... he's so hot..." she said.

She put her hand on my thigh. I didn't think anything of it at first. Mom and I touched each other all the time, hugging and kissing like family members normally do. She moved her hand up and down for a while, stroking me casually while the movie played. Eventually, she looked over at me.

"Can you get me another drink?" she asked, still slurring.

"Sure."

I leaned across the table to refill her glass when she stopped me.

"No, a real drink - a brandy? Or scotch?"

"Oh... uh... all right..." I replied with a sigh.

She didn't really need any more alcohol, but she wasn't completely hammered, so I thought one more couldn't hurt too much.

I stood up and went to the liquor cabinet, pouring a glass of her favorite whiskey. Not too much, but not a ridiculously small amount either. I brought it over to her, and she tapped her toes excitedly on the floor as I gave it to her.

"Thank yoooou, babe!"

"No problem."

"I love you sooo much."

"Love you too, mom."

She downed the drink in one - I didn't even have time to sit down. Then she held out the glass and looked at me with her beautiful doe eyes.

"More, please?"

"Moooom... I wanna watch the movie." I objected.

"Just one! Last one, I promise..."

"All right..."

I got her another one and made sure she didn't throw it back right away. I sat down beside her and resumed movie night, giving her the glass and letting her enjoy her drink. She drank it a bit slower this time, putting the glass on the table once she was done. Then she leaned over onto me and rested her head against my side.

"God, those men are so hot..." she mumbled, watching the actors on the screen.

She was right, of course, but it was still a bit weird hearing my mother talk like this. It was like hanging out at a party with a drunk party girl. Thinking about it, it was kinda cool that my mom was youthful like this... but it was also kind of strange.

The movie kept playing. I managed to get back into watching as mom stopped talking. Eventually, she put her feet up and lay down on the couch with her head in my lap. The movie was getting really exciting as it built towards the climactic final battle, and mom seemed to fall asleep, letting me watch it in peace.

Without thinking, I put my hand on her and started stroking her back. Because she was on her side facing the TV, it was easier to stroke her further down, so my hand soon found itself resting on her hip. Moments later, it moved again. I didn't even realize that I was touching my mother's round bottom, but that's what I was doing.

One of mom's hands was on the top of my thigh. At first, it just seemed to rest there, but then I noticed that it was moving. Stroking. Touching. Mom had her head in my lap, the back of her head nudged up against my stomach. Then her hand moved.

"Men... I love men - they're so hot... sooo hot..." she mumbled.

Her hand definitely moved, right? I could feel it nudging my lap. The middle part. The between my legs part. I swallowed, not sure what to make of what was happening.

"Mmm... mmhm..."

She kept mumbling while stroking my thigh with her hand, occasionally touching me between my legs. What was going on? Stroking me once may have been accidental, but the hand wasn't going away... Was she actually touching me down there? On purpose? My heart started beating faster. My pants started getting tighter and tighter as my member hardened. She was definitely touching it now. I felt her hand on my lap, kneading at that hard spot and causing it to stiffen more and more until I had a big bulge down there under my mother's hand.

"Uhm... mom...?" I whispered.

She didn't respond. She just lay there, breathing softly as if she was sleeping, but also stroking my manhood actively with her hand. I swallowed heavily. What was I going to do? What could I do? Mom was effectively lying on top of me, resting her head on my thigh, so I couldn't just stand up, could I?

I tried nudging her slightly, stroking across her hip and back to see if she was awake. She moaned sleepily, but didn't stop touching. The feeling started to overtake me. No woman had actually touched me down there before. It was really good. I was torn between wanting to sneak away and wanting her to continue.

As the superheroes on the screen were battling away in all their glory, mom took it further. Nimbly and without warning, she snuck her hand down the inside my pants and started touching me directly. My cock twitched as her fingers stroked across it, jolting again and again when her hand closed around the shaft. I couldn't believe what was happening. Mom was actually stroking my naked cock underneath my clothes.

Then she went even further. With a surprisingly quick motion, she opened my zipper and let my pounding erection out of its cloth cage. Earlier in the evening, she hadn't even been able to unlock a door, but now her fingers nimbly fished out my virgin cock and held it up right in front of her face. Before I had time to reflect on the implications of events, it was inside my mother's mouth.

The sensation was incredible. Warm, soft, wet... all at once. Being uncircumcised, the head of my cock was insanely sensitive. Her hand pulled at my flesh until the swollen head was revealed, and as soon as it registered my mother's wet tongue, millions of nerve signals were sent right to my spinal cord, causing muscles all over my body to jerk uncontrollably. I started breathing faster and faster. My pulse was going crazy.

"Mom... mom... oh... shit..." I moaned, unable to control anything of what was happening or how my body would respond.

"Mm... mmm... mmh..." mom moaned too, her mouth being filled with her son's pulsating penis.

Shouldn't I do something? Could I do something? Anything? Stop her or... say something? A million thoughts were flying through my brain as I tried to come to grips with what was going on. On the screen in front of me, amazing scenes of a modern superhero movie were playing out. Down in my lap, the head of my beautiful mother was moving up and down as she started sucking me more and more actively.

"Fuck... this isn't possible... This isn't happening..." I whispered to myself.

I genuinely couldn't believe it. It was too unreal. Receiving my first blowjob was incredible enough. Getting my cock sucked by my own darling mother was downright impossible. She wasn't actually doing this - my mom surely wouldn't do something so depraved. My brain kept telling me that it wasn't real. It just couldn't be real.

Suddenly, the doubts gave way to the feeling. She was too good. Even in this drunken state, she was too good at what she was doing. Mom's wet mouth was stimulating my extremely sensitive nerve endings in ways I could only have imagined until now. She moved her tongue back and forth relentlessly, causing the feeling to grow so intense that I had to forcibly stop myself from screaming. She licked at me, slurped at me, licked and slurped, licked and slurped...

"MH! MMH! MMMMHHH!!" I shouted, covering my mouth as I came.

There was no holding back. I just erupted. My vision became all spots and flashes as I filled my mother's mouth with my cum.

"Mmh... mmmpphll...mmmouth..." I heard her mumble, still slurping, eagerly drinking my slimy ejaculate in her drunken stupor. I saw her head lift up, holding position above my lap so that her mouth could stay on the tip of my cock until my orgasm had finished completely.

"Oh my God, mom..." I whispered hoarsely as my mother ceased her sucking and the bad guy in the movie got his head kicked through a portal.

Once she was done, her hand nudged my waning erection back under my pants. She didn't say anything. She just breathed calmly and put her head back on my lap. Moments later, the movie was in its epilogue and mom seemed to have fallen asleep.

Now what? Should I move? Could I move? Could I even get off the couch without waking her up? My heart was still pounding. My mind was filling with questions as the credits rolled across the screen. Eventually, I turned off the TV and scooched slowly to the side, holding mom's head so it wouldn't drop too quickly. I figured that it was better to move now while she was still drunk and asleep.

I carefully slid sideways off the couch and left a small pillow under mom's head. Then I quietly made my way upstairs. I felt an overwhelming need to shower. Clean myself. Get rid of any evidence of the forbidden thing that had just transpired. For the next ten minutes, I stood under the running water, washing the remains of mom's saliva off my private parts. It felt like it took forever to get clean.

I almost felt violated. Afraid. Nervous chills ran down my spine and made me shiver despite the hot water trying to warm me up. All the porn I'd watched over the years, all the fantasies I'd had, all the locker room talk at school about sex and women... nothing had prepared me for what this had really been like. None of that felt as real as what had just happened. On the one hand, it had been amazing. Exciting. On the other, actions in the real world... may have consequences. What if mom remembered what had happened when she sobered up?

I didn't get much sleep that night.

As luck would have it, mom didn't remember a thing. Apparently, she had woken up on the couch half-way through the night, stumbled up to her room and collapsed on her bed. Then she had fallen asleep again and stayed that way until noon. She never mentioned anything of that night and behaved as if it had never happened. At first, I felt a bit weird eating Sunday lunch with her, but I tried to move past it and act normal.

When she went out to another one of these business dinners a few days later, I got really nervous. Couldn't think about anything other than what happened the last time. Was it a complete fluke? Was there a chance it could happen again? Did I even want it to happen again? The very opportunity was incredibly exciting, but it was also scary. Really scary. I had been really lucky last time, both in terms of what happened and mom forgetting it all... Having that kind of luck again was really not guaranteed.

I spent hours agonizing over it. Trying to take my mind off it, I did the dishes and cleaned the kitchen, the living room and my own room. Then I made myself sandwiches, did some school work and watched some Netflix. Anything to not sit still and think about the possibilities of what might happen when mom came home. The anticipation was killing me.

Then she came home... and nothing happened. She hadn't been drinking much, she was her normal, caring self, and just came home to spend the evening with me and watch some TV. I was actually relieved. I could relax now. Mom really didn't remember anything, this had been a one-time thing and I didn't have to worry about any consequences.

After a few more weeks, it almost seemed like a distant dream and part of my brain started questioning if it had even happened. There were still elements of it that I couldn't forget, though. Specifically: the sensation. Yes, the circumstances were pretty insane, but even though I had been completely unprepared for what happened and that it had been with my mother, the fact remained that I had received my first blowjob and that it felt amazing.

My horny teenage brain would frequently return to that moment in time and let me relive it. Every time, I would obsess over the details. The feeling of her tongue licking over my swollen glans. The way she sucked the head gently as my cum started spewing forth. The way she stroked my thigh before the whole thing started. The delightful sounds she made...

I understood now why some guys were so obsessed with blowjobs. Once you had been there, receiving one from a skilled giver, experiencing that pleasure again was going to be high on your wishlist for a good long while. As time went by and the shock from the event subsided, my fantasies revolved more and more around this.

Months later, blowjobs had become a regular fantasy of mine. Having a girl place her mouth on me, licking and sucking away... Every time that image entered my masturbatory fantasies, I would cum like nobody's business, stream after stream shooting from my cock as I furiously jerked it. I usually did this in the shower, so that it would be easy to clean up afterwards. Sometimes, I would fantasize about something happening in there, picturing a female form sitting on her knees, sucking me off instead of using my own hands...

"Mom!" I called out. "You're gonna be late! I can see the limo outside!"

"I'm coming, I'm coming, I am..." she responded, stressed out by her own tardiness.

VilHaMer
VilHaMer
1,439 Followers