Working Overtime Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JayTinMan
JayTinMan
45 Followers

The next thing he knew, all was dark and wet. All he could smell was the sweetly pungent aroma of her pussy. He spluttered, surprised, and fumbled with the fabric over his eyes. She giggled as he finally pulled her panties off his head and stared at her. She had rounded the end of the couch after tugging her thong off and shoving it over his hair, and he got a perfect view of her ass and tits as she walked to stand in front of him once more. She had retrieved nothing but a can of whipped cream from the kitchen and held it proudly in front of her as he licked the juices off her panties. He loved the way she tasted, and laughed at the naughty eagerness with which she brandished the cream. "You must be hungry too!"

She rejoined, "You bet! And this isn't the only cream I'm after!"

He stood up and walked toward her, staring at her smooth twat. The towel fell to the side with the panties he dropped and he embraced her boldly, kissing her with passion. His cock pressed against her stomach between them and she moaned again, her pussy slick. He broke off the kiss after a long while and stared down into her eyes, feeling her hand on his back and her nipples against his torso. "That's not the only cream I want to feed you!"

She laughed throatily and backed to the middle of the living room. She popped the top off the whipped cream can and tossed it away, then ran a long stream of it from her navel to her cleavage. "Come and get it, soldier!"

He crouched to lap at her belly button, one hand stroking his dick and the other just barely brushing her pussy lips. She groaned as he swirled his tongue inside her navel and cleaned it of the cream. Up he went from there, slowly lapping the sugar away from her stomach. Goosebumps raised on her skin, as did the hair on the back of her neck. She quivered in excitement as he finished between her breasts and stood to full height, kissing her. She could taste the sweetness on his tongue as he took the can from her and then stood back again.

This time the cream was applied to the top of his dick and his pubic mound. He covered his sensitive pubis and mounded it on top of his cockhead before stopping, flourishing the can like a pro. She dropped to her knees with pleasure, her lips coming to rest inches from the dollop of dessert on the tip of his rod. He gasped sharply as she enveloped his dickhead into her mouth, sucking the cream off of it. She pulled on it as hard as she could in her mouth until it was as clean as could be and as tight as a drum. When she released it, it was dark purple and pulsating with heat. She moved up his shaft using only her tongue, licking like a cat in great long strokes. He groaned in pleasure as her warm tongue and breath stimulated every nerve ending on the sensitive skin of his cock. When that cream was devoured she used her mouth sideways on his member, stroking it with her lips and the very tips of her teeth. It was all he could do not to thrust blindly against her face, and he growled with the effort. She finished with his manhood by deep throating it, slowly lowering her head down its length until its tip was buried in her throat and her nose was pressed against the cream on his mound.

She held her stance there, clenching her throat and trying not to gag. He lost it, and just pressed wildly into her, trying to go deeper. He felt like an animal, uncontrolled and lusting after her heat. After thirty seconds or so of his mad thrusting she pulled back, her eyes watering, gasping for air. Her nose was covered in whipped cream from his mound. Strings of saliva ran from her chin to his cock, and some dripped its way down to her heaving tits. He thought she looked beautiful there on her knees. But she wasn't done yet.

Slowly, almost lovingly, she licked his mound clean. His skin tingled with the touch of her warm tongue and the pant of her breath, and he pressed her head closer to him with a hand to her hair. A low groan escaped his lips as she finished and sat back, kissing his dick from base to tip. The can again appeared in her hand as she cradled his balls in the other. He had trimmed the hair close on his nuts, and they were perfectly symmetrical fuzzy orbs in her palm. One by one, she squirted a dob of cream on them and slowly sucked it off, enveloping his scrotum in her hot mouth. She loved the velvety skin of his sac, and the pleasure she gave and received was almost sinful in its excess. His groan never died, and she rose from his crotch leaving it sticky and totally aroused.

His seed boiled for release in his loins, but he just smiled and took the can of cream from her, spinning her around to put her back to the couch. He tweaked a nipple, making her blush, before guiding her back into a reclining position, slumped on the seat with her legs braced wide in front of her and her ass almost off the couch. The back supported her head and allowed her to watch the action as Rob kneeled between her legs. His dick bobbed and swayed as he moved, providing an aching reminder to the pleasure it would give her, and she moaned even before he touched her, eager to give that bouncing pole a place to rest inside of her. He took her moaning as a cue to continue, and thus brandished the can again, covering her tits and cleavage. Then he covered her mound and pussy lips, smiling at the way her swollen inner lips poked out from inside her. He swiped it once between them, making her gasp and spurting just a little cream inside her pussy. He finished with a trail of the sugary substance to her puckered anus, covering it as well. She panted and dripped in arousal, her hands clenched in the fabric of the furniture, and he started eating.

He swirled both her nipples in turn with his tongue, cleaning them of the sweetness in one swipe apiece. Beads of sweat ran down her back as he flicked them with his tongue and nibbled on them lightly. He sucked the blood to them like he was after milk, and even after he moved on to her cleavage she could feel them pulsing and she could touch their tender heat. This she did as she moaned, kneading her soft breasts like dough and pulling them in ecstasy as he trailed his mouth from their sensitive peaks to the more sensitive valley between her thighs.

This area he was more deliberate with, careful to use long, languid strokes with his tongue and not to use his teeth. Slowly, he lapped her mound clear, panting on it for effect. He knew from experience the feel of his breath on her pussy thrilled her. Her breath grew ragged and wet as she forced it between her teeth, coupled with the tortured moan that was becoming constant. She desperately tugged at her inflamed nipples, just as he pulled at his swollen organ, loving the ever-so-slow buildup to release. She yelped as he pressed his taste buds to her clit, rubbing it with the flat of his tongue. Every swipe of it sent electric sensation up her spine and through her nipples. He wiggled his way down her slit, tasting both the cream and the copious wetness from her cunt, flicking his tongue from side to side along her lips. He went back up to her clit again, scooping deeper inside her to get the last of the cream, and sucking furiously on her clitoris to finish. She yelled and bucked on the couch, throwing her tits to the sky and closing her eyes. Her vagina pulsed with heat and pleasure, bringing her more and more rapidly to the orgasm for which she had waited months. He stopped once more on his way back down her lips to plunge his tongue deep into the wet recesses of her twat, driving her wild with pleasure. He flexed it as she moaned, and flicked the tip all around her silken walls. Her hips shoved against his chin, dampening it, and her thighs clamped on his head. She begged him to keep going, but he withdrew. Not to seem rude, however, he positioned one hand at her clit, rubbing slowly but insistently to keep her fully aroused and on the verge of climax.

Her eyes were clamped, devoting all her attention to the bolts of pure satisfaction and sexual pleasure coming from her pussy and nipples. Her bald cunt pushed at air as she threw her hips to Robert's capable mouth and hand. Her tits were twin pinnacles of arousal under her feverish ministrations. His tongue was soft and wet as it rubbed the sensitive skin between her pussy and ass, wiping it free of the sugary whipped cream. He made long laps from the bottom of her engorged lips to the wrinkled ring of her asshole. She was as clean and smooth as if she was incapable of gaining dirt or hair, and Rob reveled in her scent and quivering passion. Moisture dripped from her twat as she finally brought herself to the lip of her climax, and over she went. Just as the first wave of her pleasure captured her brain, however, Robert ran his tongue around her ass.

Morgan went insane. Her thighs squeezed Rob's head in unconscious convulsions as she screamed out her release to the world. He rubbed his tongue over and around the hot circle of her backdoor tunnel, giving her sensations she had never felt before. One of her hands abandoned her nipples to the full treatment of the other and buried itself at her pussy. Two fingers pounded in and out of her wetness as his palm ground into her clit. She could feel her inner walls twitch and spasm around her digits, and the juices she produced quickly lubricated the rimming Rob was doing so well. Beads of sweat formed on her brow, and the couch dampened beneath her writhing form as wave after wave of passionate pleasure ravaged Morgan's curvaceous form. She screamed his name for minutes, gasping out her appreciation, "Rob, Rob, Rob, Rob!" And still it kept going.

Finally, after one of the longest orgasms of her life, contested only by other climaxes Robert had given her, the spasmic contortions of her body faded and left but a dull, satisfied warmth in her loins. He rose and bent over her, smiling at her pleasure, and kissed her, letting her taste the cream mixed with her own juices. She licked her lips afterward in approval of her taste, wishing she could lick the rest from her pussy, but he had better uses for her natural lube. She might have had her orgasm, but he still needed his, and the dull ache in his nuts wouldn't let him forget it. With one pull, he raised her ass off the couch, pulling her head down to lay flat on the seat and placing all the weight on her shoulders that he didn't support himself. He draped her legs over his arms, grabbing her supple ass, and slowly aligned his swollen prick with her damp cunt.

He smiled evilly at her, enjoying the way her tits fell back almost in her face and the lazy smile he would soon replace with a gasping mask of desire. She winked at him, and he dove in.

In one shove he impaled her, burying his hot member balls deep in her aching pussy. She squealed and squirmed on the couch, flexing her inner walls against his girth. He had an average dick as far as size went, but to her it was perfect. He held her there so they could both savor the view: her twat stretched perfectly around his boner, pulling it down to her. His nuts rested on her ass almost delicately, brushing her anus with each movement. For one moment they stared at the junction of their bodies, both panting heavily with desire, and then he started to thrust. In long, powerful strokes he drove her down to the couch, bottoming out with each push. His heavy scrotum, filled with his potent seed, slapped her ass each time he shoved in and provided a tempo to the wet slurping of his dick in her cunt. The sweat streamed down Rob's clean back, making it shine like her torso. His cock was wet with her juices as it withdrew, shining as well in the light of the living room.

His expression grew savage, and he leered at her as her tits bounced from her chest to her chin as he plowed her. She stared back, eyes wide, moaning as he revived her loins from her first orgasm. His rhythm was constant and demanding, pounding her slick hole for no other reason than his personal release. Her hands absently played over her nipples and down to her clit, pleasuring herself as the head of his cock rubbed back and forth over her G-spot. For fifteen minutes he kept his pace, almost rubbing her shoulders raw as he pulled her back and forth on the couch. His balls rose to the base of his cock, readying his cum to shoot, and he groaned like an animal in rut. Still he pushed harder, smacking her ass to his thighs and slapping it every now and then. Her ass cheeks swiftly turned red under his abuse, and she gasped and yelped with each thrust. She knew his orgasm was close, and that he was about to fill her to the womb with his fiery jizz. She, however, had other plans.

Morgan played innocent, caressing herself and moaning huskily as he pleasured himself in her pussy. His fevered growl grew to a roar with each exhalation of breath as his orgasm rapidly approached. She let him go as long as she could, milking him with the muscles of her wet tunnel, until she felt his dick expand with his orgasm. Rapidly, she tore from his grasp, pushing him away with a mad thrust of her toned legs. He stumbled back, shocked, his climax quelled as it began, semen running from his cockhead down his shaft to his taut scrotum. He almost let it all drain out of him, almost resigned his cock to twitch in midair and let his cum spew on the floor, but he held it in with a supreme effort of will. She laughed evilly as he watched her flushed ass disappear over the back of the couch and run to the kitchen counter. His chest, neck, and face were bright red from exertion and he was soaked with sweat. Anger built in his mind, a slow rage, burning with ire. He wanted to punish her, to pound her cunt so hard she'd never think of running from his seed again. So he followed the path of her pert ass over the couch.

Roaring, he rounded the counter and halted, dick swaying in front of him, semen dripping from his nuts to the tile. She stood there, looking at him, loving his rage. She was a different woman from the one that left him, and now she knew it. He had never wanted her more, and that desire in his eyes sent chills from her sopping pussy to her fevered mind. There was only one thing she could give him in return for such helpless rage, and she gave it with a swivel on her heel and a bend over the counter.

"Come get it, tiger," she said laughing as she pressed her electric nipples into the granite of her counter, "I want you in my ass." She shoved her perfect behind toward him as if to make her point, baring her swollen lips and her tight anus to his gaze. "Take it or leave it!"

At one time, this would have floored him. Hell, an hour earlier he would have been shocked and speechless. Now, however, after having licked cream off that very ass, after having had it pressed to his crotch with wild abandon, there was no hesitation in his mind. He dreamed of pressing his hard manhood into the squeezing depths of her ass, and it seemed today all his dreams were coming true. He laughed as he stepped up to her damp, tortured frame, standing on tiptoes against the counter so as to give him the best vantage. "My little slut. Time to lose your last virginity." She grinned at him over her shoulder as his hands found her hips and a moan escaped her lips in an unquestionable approval.

He leaned down as he stepped up to her and spat on her asshole to help lube it for his cock. Then he slapped his left hand to her exposed slit, cupping it from behind and making her squeal. That same squeal turned to a moan on her lips as he began rubbing her pussy from her clit to her ass, spreading as much of her natural slickness as possible over her asshole. After she was lubed considerably, he slowly walked into her, forcing her feet off the ground and grinding her pussy into his pubic mound. She gasped as her legs spread across his waist and she bent her knees around his back to support herself. She rose up on her forearms on the counter until the very tips of her nipples were all that touched the surface, and there they stopped: She was supported only by her arms on the counter and her weight against Robert's thighs. He could feel her heat on his mound and groaned with the effort not to just plunge his organ into her pussy then and there to finish his orgasm. But he wanted that ass.

Slowly, he began to push his middle finger into her puckered hole. She moaned and squirmed as he inserted it to the knuckle, holding her waist to his body with his other hand. After a few seconds he began to thrust it in and out of her quivering body, loosening her virgin hole. He couldn't believe how tight she was! It seemed like his finger stretched her limits, let alone his swollen cock! Thinking about his manhood made it twitch under her pussy, however, and reminded him he had work to do. Two fingers now fought their way between the tanned globes of Morgan's perfect ass. Rob couldn't believe he was going to get anal from a college cheerleader! She whined and whimpered in slight pain as he continued to stretch her, but she soon relaxed and allowed the pleasure to flow from the massed nerve endings of her rectum. Quickly, she began pressing back against his hand and moaning loudly, wanting more. Her hands busied themselves at her nipples once more, twisting and pulling pleasure from her tits. When she started whispering his name, Rob knew it was time.

He withdrew his fingers slick and wet with the juice from her pussy and his saliva, leaving her hips bucking for more and her anus constricting around air, and stood to full height while pressing her lower back down. Her dull groan never stopped, and she shut her eyes in anticipation. She knew it would hurt, but she wanted his fullness in her ass more than anything else in the world. It felt like an eternity of waiting before she felt his pulsating cockhead pushing at her backdoor. He spit on his cock for extra ease and began to push against her. With excruciating patience, he opened her ass around his head. In and in it went, and she began to gasp with painful pleasure. "Oh, God Rob! Please put it in! I want it, I want it! You feel so huge!"

A strangled yell broke from her lips as his cockhead finally popped into her ass and it clenched around his shaft. He went faster now that his girth was in her, and soon had her pussy lips brushing the fuzz on his balls. She held the other side of the counter top in a death grip, groaning loudly in pain. She was so full! She almost made him pull out to finish in her pussy, but began to realize the pain was receding, leaving nothing but ecstasy behind. She began to push back. Robert beamed at her acceptance and took his chance. At first slowly, then more eagerly, he began to pull and push his dick in and out of her asshole. It was slower going than her pussy just because she was so tight, but Rob persevered. Every time he pulled out, his manhood threatened to pop out of her ass and bent with the effort of shoving it back in, but it felt too good not to keep going. Her animalistic growl filled the air as she began to love the sensation of his cock ramming her virginal ass. She felt dirty, slutty, defiled, and she loved it. He snarled with her and leaned over her, finding new depths with the head of his cock. His hands grabbed her shoulders, leaving nothing to support her weight but his groin, which relentlessly shoved its hot shaft into her anus. He kissed and nibbled the nape of her neck, rubbing his whole torso into her back, releasing himself to his desires.

They looked like wild beasts: sweaty, disheveled, and fucking like mad. Her pussy ran juice down his nuts and dripped to the floor between his feet. Her tits grew red and inflamed as she twisted her nipples to the point of pain for the sake of pleasure. He nibbled all over her skin, from her earlobes to her neck to her shoulders, leaving a few marks where he grew careless. She loved the slight pain mixed with the enormous pleasure emanating from her ass, and she felt her second orgasm of the day approaching rapidly. The sound of their growls, yelps, and moans filled the air, loud enough to cause people in the hall outside to pause in their routines. The whole apartment reeked of their youthful lust, their sweat, their sex, and their pheromones. His crotch slapped her tight ass with every thrust, throwing his balls forward into her ravaged cunt, leaving them damp. Her whole body was rigid on the pinnacle of his dick deep inside of her and she was mesmerized by the pleasure he gave her. He actively fought his orgasm that had once been so imminent, loath to end their mating. She, however, had less luck fighting hers and knew he wouldn't be able to resist her contractions.

JayTinMan
JayTinMan
45 Followers