Working Overtime Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JayTinMan
JayTinMan
45 Followers

It took another five minutes for her orgasm to break, and they loved every one of them. He worked like mad, pounding her ass for all he was worth, forcing the breath out of her in harsh bursts while fighting his own climax, physically drained but eager. She rocked back and forth on the counter, easing his burden while allowing herself to fit more of him inside her. She loved the way his cockhead rubbed the inside of her ass and her yells were unquenched. Alas, five minutes were all she could add on to their lengthy encounter, and not a second more.

Like an earthquake, her body shook with pleasure. Her legs spasmed around his waist, just as her ass spasmed around his cock. She shrieked in total release as the electricity of her second climax flooded her brain. Fluid gushed from her cunt down Rob's scrotum and down her thighs. She threw herself down on the counter and yelled into the rock, ravaged by her own body. Her contortions overcame his control, and he finally allowed his own orgasm to break over him. He yelled with her as his cock pulsed in her shivering ass, and he drilled rope after rope of his sticky seed inside of her. His legs collapsed underneath him and he was forced to lean forward on her already prostrate form, supporting both of them on the counter. His yells overcame hers as her climax died and his reached full height. She could feel his manhood flex in her anus as her bowels filled with cum. His eyes rolled back and he tossed his head from side to side, his hair plastered to his face with sweat. His vision blurred and his mind grew fuzzy, on the verge of delirium as the culmination of a year of painful yearning ended in Morgan's perfect ass. Slowly, but all too quickly, his orgasm ended. The aftershocks of hers faded away as well, dying with his final spurts of semen. The white fluid squeezed out of her ass and past his softening dick, the overflow of his massive load. They lay there together, panting, spent, ravaged on the counter, staring at the walls and the front door.

Finally, Robert found his legs would work again, and he pulled himself from Morgan's back. His flaccid cock fell out of her ass and slapped against his nut sac wetly. He stood over her, swaying, physically as spent as he had ever been. Weakly, he tottered to the other side of the counter, in front of Morgan's face. He lifted it to look in her eyes, and smiled sweetly. She joined him, too weak to move from the second powerful orgasm that had pillaged her body that day. In thanks and promise, she slowly sucked his soft dick into her mouth. He was too drained to harden again, but she cleaned him anyway, tasting the bitter saltiness of his cum, which she loved, as well as the earthy taste of her ass and the sweetness of her own juices. When she was done, she let his member fall from her mouth, and laid her cheek on the counter again. He brushed her hair once, and then staggered down the hall to her room, falling into her bed just before he passed out.

Morgan made it up in time to see his ass flex as he walked into her room and watch the muscles of his shoulders bunch with the strain of remaining on his feet. She couldn't wait to lie down beside him and caress his body before sleep took her. First, however, she picked up her clothes, then gathered his from the bathroom and bagged them for wash later. Her damp panties she shoved in the bag as well, knowing he loved that meager trophy of their lovemaking. Then, with darkness closing on her, she cleaned the warm semen running down her legs from her sore asshole. He had filled her completely, and she could feel it squish inside of her, but she wanted to make sure she was clean for when she would wake him up later that night and demand more. And more. And more. Only when she was clean did she fall down beside him and fade into sleep, the promise of his rigid cock making her smile.

JayTinMan
JayTinMan
45 Followers