Working the Frathouse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Erotypist
Erotypist
24 Followers

"I'll be right back," she told him as she pulled her dress back on and picked up her purse. Pausing at the door, she looked back and said, "Be ready for me," with a smile.

In the showerroom, she sat down on a toilet and let her stream go while sucking from the bottle of wine. "Multi-tasking again," she joked to herself, "In one end and right out the other." She patted her pussy lips with some paper and got the lube out again. She rubbed her lips and inside her vaginal canal with it and wiped the excess off with toilet paper.

On the way back to her room, she noted that her steps were a little shaky and things were slightly spinning. "One mission accomplished -- I'm drunk again," she said to herself as she veered into the party room for some punch, which a frat boy with sunglasses was happy to provide.

The guy she'd left in the room had indeed gotten ready for her. He had a huge erection and a beet-red face. He had a completely unrolled condom in his hand, and looked at it like he didn't quite know what to do with it.

"Look at you," she said as she lifted her dress over her head again. He really was cute. She took a fresh condom from the box and unrolled it down his cock. She laid down on her back and pulled him aboard. "What's your name, sailor?" she asked.

"Paul," he said as he lay on her.

Judy moved her hips until she felt his cock's head near her pussy opening. "You're all lined up, push it on in," she said playfully.

Paul obliged and she felt the head of his cock poking at her pussy lips. She reached down and gave him a little guidance and his cock slipped inside her. She felt numb, so much so that she could only feel Paul's weight on her, she couldn't feel his skin against hers. Her pussy was sloppy and loose and she doubted Paul could feel a whole lot. To expedite things, she decided to make it a little more interesting for him.

"Want to do it dogstyle?" she asked.

"Yeah," Paul said. He rose up off her.

Judy tickled his balls as she turned around and put her ass high in the air for him to see. Up on her knees, she reached between her legs and said, "Come on."

Paul scooted up behind her until his cock rested in her hand. She pulled it into her pussy and pushed back against him. He started humping her rapidly. Judy dropped onto the pillow and just let it happen. She imagined she was locked in some kind of pillory that exposed her privates to anyone who wanted to fuck her. In a sense, she was.

She looked back over her shoulder at him and said, "That feels good, Paul. Fuck me hard." She added a few moans and reached down between her legs and rubbed Paul's cock as it slid in and out of her. He pushed all the way in and she rubbed her nails across his balls. He groaned and Judy felt the pumps as he filled his condom with his cum.

"That felt good," she lied. The alcohol helped with that part of it.

Paul sat back on his haunches and looked into her crack. She turned around and said, "There's a trash can right over there."

After he'd removed it and stood at the door, he took one look back at Judy and said, "Bye, now."

"Bye, Paul," Judy said. "Maybe I'll see you again sometime."

He waved as he walked out the door and closed it.

Judy took a hit of the wine as another knock came on the door.

She swallowed as fast as she could, put the bottle away and said, "Come in."

A short fratboy walked in and closed the door. He stood shyly at the foot of the mattress, looking down at her. She winked at him.

"So ... how much to do extra things?" he finally blurted out.

"Depends. What you got in mind?"

"Well ... I'd like to fuck ... your asshole."

"I didn't get paid enough to take it up the ass. I don't like to do it, so it'll cost you a lot. $50."

"OK," he said as he reached for his wallet.

He took out his wallet and took all the bills from inside. He handed it over and Judy tucked it in her purse, taking out the lube while she calculated the amount of cocaine she could buy. She took another slug of wine, then knelt in front of the boy. She opened his trousers and pulled out her fifth dick of the night. She'd only worked -- "been on her back" as she called it -- for an hour. She put it in her mouth, glad that it wasn't a huge cock that would be going up her ass, though it wasn't the smallest one she'd ever seen, either. When he was fully hard, she took some lube on her hands and rubbed both sides of his cock with it. She got on her hands and knees and opened her crack toward him. Looking between her legs, she could see him staring intently at her ass and pussy. She put a big glob of the lube into her hand and smeared it on her asshole, then took her finger and pushed some inside her sphincter. She wanted him to get an eyeful, so he'd be as excited and ready to cum as possible. She inserted her middle finger deep into her asshole and gave him a moan. His cock looked ready to explode.

"Come on," she said, wiggling her fingers between her legs.

He scooted up close to her and she took his cock and guided it to her asshole. She took a deep breath and exhaled, relaxing her pelvis and anal sphincter completely. Then she bore down like she was trying to push something out of her asshole and pushed back against the cock. The head slid into the center of her asshole and opened her sphincter slowly.

"It hurts," she thought, "like body parts that are doing something they were not designed to do."

She stopped for a moment to let her asshole adjust.

"How do you like that?" she asked over her shoulder.

"That's great. I am really fucking your asshole," was the reply, and he pushed into her. "I've never done it in the ass before."

She let him in a little further, then moved forward as the pain intensified. He pulled back a little and when he leaned into her again, she let him in a little further before she moved her body forward away from his. On the next stroke, she opened up as wide as she could and let him all the way in. She was completely lubed now, and while it still hurt, nothing felt like it was tearing.

"Oh, God," said the fratboy in her ass. "I am coming."

Judy felt a string of drool land on her back. He had been inside her for less than a minute and was so excited he forgot to swallow his spit. It had happened to her before. He pushed in one more time and made an "Aaaaagch" sound as he began to cum. Judy felt each pump of cum as her anal sphincter squeezed the base of his cock.

"Wow," said the frat boy when he was done with his final squirt of cum.

Judy leaned forward and his cock slid out of her asshole. Judy turned to face him, and taking two towels from the stack, she handed one to him and wiped her crack clean with the other one. He wiped off his cock and threw the towel into the pile in the corner.

"That was great. Thanks," he said as he pulled his pants on.

As soon as he opened the door, another guy was standing there, but he wasn't alone. He was holding hands with a girl. They both came in, the girl looking anywhere but at Judy.

"Hi," said the guy. "I'm Brian and this is my girlfriend, April. She wants to watch. Is that OK?"

Judy had heard this request once before. She saw it as a moneymaking opportunity.

"You'll have to pay $20 to watch."

The girl finally looked at Judy. She felt her eyeing her breasts -- comparing, most likely, and for the record, Judy's were bigger. Her eyes traveled down Judy's body to her crotch before she glanced away.

"OK," said Brian, taking out his wallet. Judy put the bill in the secret pocket in her purse and reached for his zipper. The girl sat on a chair in the corner by the door. Judy took his cock out and put her lips around it. The girl leaned forward in the chair to get a closer look. Judy slid the whole cock into her mouth. The girl exhaled loudly and leaned back again. Judy continued sucking the cock, taking it all the way in her mouth.

"Wow," said the girl. "That's awesome."

Judy assumed she meant that she could take this entire cock in her mouth, but it was barely worth a "wow." It wasn't a particularly huge cock. Maybe "April" didn't suck cock.

When Brian's cock stood at full attention, Judy turned to get a condom. When she looked back, the girl was sliding her panties down her legs. She lifted her straight denim skirt and put her hand on her mons pubis, her middle finger disappearing into a tangle of dark pubic hair and pink pussy lips. Brian was watching his girlfriend as Judy unrolled the condom onto his cock and laid back on the mattress.

"Go for it, April," Brian said, leaning forward toward Judy's pussy.

She guided his cock into her, April leaning forward to get a better view. Brian began to push back and forth inside her. April leaned back in the chair and spread her legs wider. Her finger continued rubbing up and down her slit. Judy wrapped her legs around Brian, whose eyes were firmly glued to his girlfriend's crotch.

"How is it, baby?" asked April.

"It's pussy, and I haven't been in a bad one yet," said Brian. "How're you doing over there?"

"Oh God, it feels good," said April.

Brian lifted Judy's legs up over his shoulders and continued thrusting into her. Judy looked over at April again. She was rubbing harder and harder, her face scrunched into a grimace.

"Let's get on hands and knees," Brian suggested. He stopped thrusting and let go of Judy's legs.

He pulled his cock out and Judy rolled around on the bed until she was on her knees and elbows, facing April. Judy reached her hand between her legs for his cock. Brian moved on his knees up to her, and she took his latex-covered cock and slid it in her pussy. She looked up April's legs to her crotch. Her middle finger was sliding two-knuckles-deep into her pussy, then rubbing up over her clitoris and back into her pussy. Her eyes alternated between closed and open with a glazed look. Brian pushed Judy's back down so her pussy crushed down on his cock more and kept humping hard and fast into her.

"You going to cum, baby?" Brian panted.

Judy looked up at April when she began making an "NNNGGG" noise and breathing rapidly. Her eyes were closed, her fingertips rubbing in violent circles around her clitoris area. Suddenly she exhaled and let out an "Oh, fuck" and orgasmed. Her legs squeezed together around her hand and then opened back up again, her fingers still rubbing hard on her engorged labia. "Yessss..." she hissed as her thighs closed around her hand again.

Brian stopped pumping Judy and watched his girlfriend cum.

When her orgasm had subsided, April slumped in the chair.

Brian grabbed Judy's hips and began fucking her again.

"Let me smell your fingers, April."

April moved to the edge of the chair and held her hand out. Judy could hear Brian inhale the scent.

After a few more strokes, he said "Here I cum." Grabbing her hips, he pulled himself deep into her and let out a groan. April flopped back in the chair and sighed. Brian pulled his cock out of Judy, who slumped down on the sheets.

"Wow," Brian said, as he stood up and looked down at Judy. "That was awesome. ... Thanks a lot."

Walking over to the trash can, he rolled the condom down his cock and tossed it in, then began getting dressed. April pulled her panties back on and straightened out her skirt.

Judy checked her watch again. Only 10 more minutes and she'd be done. Ten more minutes mean just one more frat boy to please, one more cock. When the couple left, holding hands again, another boy appeared at the door immediately. Judy grimaced. There hadn't been enough time for a sip of wine. He came in and closed the door behind him. He stood at the foot of the mattress looking down at Judy.

"I was hoping I'd get you," he said, "Instead of one of those other girls. You know, I was in Psych 248 with you last Spring semester. I thought you were hot."

"I was," Judy said.

"I wanted to ask you out, but never worked up the courage. And now you're ..." he let the sentence fade.

"I remember you. You sat over on the left side with those sorority girls. As for me, things change, things happen," Judy replied. "What do you want right now? You've got about eight minutes."

"Well, nothing, I don't guess. I just wanted to talk to you. What's your name?"

Judy took the wine out of her purse and unscrewed the cap. "Judy," she said as she took a slug off the bottle. "Think you can cum in eight minutes? I have time to do one more guy, and you've paid your money."

"Sure," he said. "But are you sure you want to do this? I mean ..."

"For right now, it's what I do," she said as she reached for the zipper of his shorts. She unsnapped them and pulled them and his underwear down to his knees. "You seem like a sweet guy. Want to cum in my mouth?"

"That'd be great," he said.

Judy sighed as she took the head into her mouth. "Last cock of the night," she thought. After this one, she could go back to Butch's house and flop down on the sofa and sleep the wine and frat boys off.

She brought one hand up to cup his balls while the other held onto the base of his hardening cock. When it was all the way erect, she began sucking on it harder and using her hand to slide up and down the shaft.

"God, that feels good," he said.

Judy let her thoughts wander as she sucked on him. She thought about how things could have been different. She'd never used the word "alcoholic" to describe herself, but there was no doubt she was one. What if she weren't? Where would she be? Would she be like that April girl -- going to frat parties and masturbating while watching her boyfriend fuck a prostitute? Probably not, but if it weren't for the wine ... and margaritas and beer and liquor ... her life would be different. She'd be in college, making good grades. Her parents would be proud of her. She'd still have her car. But she wasn't ready to stop drinking yet, and she knew that was the key to everything. Alcohol was like a force that kept her locked up, leaving her body cavities open for anyone who wanted to stick something in them.

Suddenly, her thoughts snapped back to the present as there was a knock on the door.

"Judy?" It was Rita. "Time's up. You almost done?"

She took her mouth off the cock. "Just about. I'll be right out."

She started sucking in earnest now. She reached a hand between the guy's legs and half-scratched, half-tickled his lower back.

"God, that feels good," he said again.

She scratched harder and moved her mouth and hand faster up and down his shaft. His breathing began to quicken.

"Here I cum," he said, and Judy felt his cock surging bigger. Suddenly it jerked and a string of cum shot down her throat. She gathered the rest in her mouth as he squirted it. After four or five more pumps, he was done and she let his cock fall out of her mouth as she reached for a towel. She spit the wad of cum into the towel and reached for the wine.

"Thanks," he said as a drop of cum and spit fell off the end of his cock. He reached down for his underwear and pants, now bunched around his ankles.

"You're welcome," Judy said as she took a slug of the wine.

"Maybe I'll see you around. You taking any classes next semester?"

Judy snorted. "No."

"Well, thanks, and good luck no matter what you do."

He left and Rita walked in while Judy was pulling her dress over her head.

"Let's get out of here," Rita said. "They're wanting bonus pussy."

"I'm ready," said Judy as she grabbed her bag and got up unsteadily to her feet.

She looked around the room. "Meat," she thought. "Just a piece of meat with holes in it. Fuckers. Fucking alcohol, is more like it. That's the real issue here. That's what makes me meat, but ..."

And just like she'd thought after every trick she'd ever done, "Tomorrow. There is always tomorrow. I can quit this drinking and shit tomorrow."

Erotypist
Erotypist
24 Followers
12