All Comments on 'Working Together'

by lily_ann

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Nice to see the return of a very talented author...

Looking forward to following your future escapades!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Very ....

Very nice story and well told and enjoyed more than most on here.!

Please write more often and let us know you are still alive.

Thank you. JAG

Scotsman69Scotsman69almost 13 years ago
A sweet tale.

Thank you.

2275jr2275jralmost 13 years ago
wait for this very moment to cum

a real hot horny story. love its great writing more of this very erotic meeting, with Matt i am sure there's so much more to say .

or yet another story parts of your new life . thats just about to unfold .

love the build up.

hongluobohongluoboalmost 13 years ago
wow

great new story... am so glad i am on your list!! thank you!

papagrizpapagrizalmost 13 years ago
LIKED YOUR STORY BUT

I guess it is just a woman thing but to me you went to way to much detail on the shopping trip and the picking out of clothing. Other wise I think it was a very nice story and will look for more in the future.

RossDanielsRossDanielsalmost 13 years ago
Well written and very hot!

Loved the pace of the story . . . just like his hand sliding slowly up her thigh, the sexual tension kept building and building to a terrific climax--in both a literary and sexual sense. What made this story even better is that it sounded real. Well done!

WyldePrinceWyldePrincealmost 13 years ago
Nicely done!

As I said before, I am glad you're back and hope all is well for you. This was a very nice story, leaving no room for the apology you left in the update to your profile. As writers, most of us have periods of doubt, lack of inspiration, and, Yes, even blocks. You built this story nicely and left us -at least temporarily- with a happy ending. Who knows, you might decide to bring the happy couple back for a return engagement.

Whether they be more of Matt & Allie, something totally new, or the looong awaited for continuation of A Week With Mr. Hansen, I look forward to more of your submissions. You do erotic rather well.

Regards,

-Wylde

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
*****

You are just terrific. Very well done. I forgot when this was written. I'll check it again after this post. Your bio says you are quite young. This is very well done for such a young person. In my opinion you have real talent, as I assume you already know. You wil be a published author someday, if you aren't already, and not just like on sites like this, though Literotica is a very good site. Contrats! I will read your other work!

rjordanrjordanover 11 years ago
Great read

Allie is such a wonderful character, and the story fit her perfectly. Certainly a hot story, but I'd want to read more about her if the story wasn't the least erotic.

I'm going to go through your other submissions ASAP.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Gaawwdd soooo hooottt!!

You write pure, primal, screaming lust sooo well. I've just finished all your works, and have never come so much with any one writer before - you have so much talent, and passion, to share. I'm jealous of your fellow Canucks, as they've got more chance than I have of feeling that passion .. personally.

Please write some more, share with us...

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 10 years ago
Hot story

The sparks flew when these two co-workers got together. I'd like to read more about how their romance grew, since they obviously got along so well.

Great writing, and thanks for posting.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlily_ann@lily_ann
1704 Followers
Update: Aug 8, 2019 Sorry all, my days as Lily Ann are over. This profile is no longer being monitored. Thanks to everyone who read, commented, and favourited on this profile over the years! My tastes have changed, as has my writing style, so while I'll leave these stories u...