Working Wives: Peggy's Office Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sjones
sjones
401 Followers

All of the men smiled and leered at my spent wife as she lay below them.

Peggy’s voluptuous hips continued to pump up and down out of a reflex action from all the fucking she had absorbed, as she lay on her stomach. She reached back with her hands, and spread her ass to show these men her ravaged butt hole. A smile of satisfaction crossed her face, as these strangers leered at her prone body. Peggy was showing these men what this black cock had down to her pure white body!!!!!

Her elegant pearl necklace and diamond earrings were still in place on her sweating body, as her hips pumped up and back. Her neat make-up and blue eye shadow were still intact. A light coating of sweat covered her body from her sexual heat. She thrust up and held her voluptuous white buns open and held her pose in front of the men. Her sex openings were stretched and wet with white sex cream, which dangled in her hairy sex!!!

“Look what that big black donkey dick did to me, Guys!!!!” My wife moaned lewdly, as she slipped her finger into her spread crack and lightly traced her ravaged anal tissue. “My poor little butt will never be the same!!!! It feels like my butt hole is on fire!! Have you ever seen anyone like me fucked by a big black dick????”

“Hell NO!!!” The men said in unison, as the bent over my prone wife undulating below them. “You would be the last women we would have guessed!!!! Hell, you look like June Cleaver!!!!!”

The men’s awed reaction seemed to turn my wife on. She began to slightly twist her hips, and dance her up-thrust ass is their faces, as she presented herself for inspection. Her bushy hair fringed butt crack surrounded her widely dilated anus. Each stroke of her fingertip across her muscled anal ring caused her anus to wink and contract forcing Nate’s sperm to trickle out before their eyes!!!!

The men kneeling above the white ass leaned over my wife, and took turns smelling her pussy and ass!!! A couple of men took turns fingering my wife’s butt hole with two fingers at a time. Peggy’s white buns thrust up to meet their insertion. Two other men began licking my wife’s white buns making them wet and shiny with saliva, as the tongues traveled all around her backside!!!!

“I never let my husband near my ass!!!” My wife confessed giggling. “What the hell was I thinking??? Now I am letting all of you touch my ass as you please!!! The next time, when I am sitting at church, I going to be thinking of how many fingers have been in my butt!!!!! Can you guys believe that I fit that big dick back there????? ”

My wife’s thrusting hips signaled that she was nearing another orgasm!!! She was actually wagging her tail and coming!!!!

“Peggy, did you have a good time at my party????” Mr. Jones asked my wife. “Did you like Nate’s big black dick???”

“Well, Mr. Jones, now you have seen a faithful wife take her first black dick!!!!” My wife said, as she was losing consciousness from the wine, and her sexual exhaustion. “And, I fucking loved it!!!! I want Nate to fuck my big bush anytime he wants!!!”

“Mr. Jones, I want Nate to come to my house and fuck me in front of my husband!!!!” My wife dreamily said, as she drifted off to sleep. “I want my husband to see his wife fucked by a big black donkey dick!!! I want him to watch his wife get stretched!!!!”


After a while, Mr. Jones picked my wife up and carried her to his car nude. I ran out of the mansion, to beat them home, and I was hiding, when they delivered my wife to our house. They left her on our front porch, and quickly drove away.

I carried my passed out, unconscious wife to our bedroom and laid her on our bed. I could hear her stretched, hairy pussy and ass still making a gurgling sound, as she lay there.

As I put Peggy on the bed in our bedroom and looked back, my eyes were filled with the sight of my taken and abused wife. Her tender white body was flushed. Her matted brown bush was wet with come. The loud smell of her sex order filled the air. I was astonished!!!!!

As my eyes traveled upward to her face, I noticed a smile across her lips, as she slept.

Man, what a party!!!!!!

The End

sjones
sjones
401 Followers