Workout Ride

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,455 Followers

"This top really accentuates your chest much better than a sports bra. It lifts your soft sexy breasts together, revealing how beautiful and sensual they really are. I wish I could just reach out and touch you, slowly caressing one finger down to your beautiful nipple and stroking it slowly, running the tip of my finger around and around that sensitive nub." I whispered as my finger traced the path I was describing.

"You d...do?" She whispered breathlessly, her voice failing for a second.

"Uh huh. I wish that I could then trace my finger slowly up from your hot sexy nipple to the edge of your top and actually feel your skin. Tracing a soft gentle line up to your neck and then slowly down again, sliding it on your sexy sweaty skin as I stroke it down between your soft breasts; feeling where they press together and capture all that sexy perspiration." I whispered as I let my finger slide from the nape of her throat down her chest until it disappeared between her soft breasts, feeling them press against my finger from both sides.

"That would be nice to feel." She whispered her breathing seeming to be growing harder with each breath.

"If that would feel nice, I wonder how you would enjoy it if I gently cupped both of your soft breasts with my hands." I whispered, releasing her finger from mine and reaching up to her chest. With both hands in front of her I gently laid each palm on the front of her soft breasts, slowly sliding them down to cup under them with my fingers pointing up toward her neck. "I bet you would enjoy if I cupped each soft sexy breasts in my hands, gently rubbing around them and letting my fingers bounce across your hard nipples as I stroke back and forth. They are such soft sexy breasts, I bet it would feel even better if I were to squeeze your nipples between my outstretched fingers while I softly squeezed and massaged your breasts between my palm and fingers."

"Yes. I think that would feel incredibly good." She said almost in a moan. "I bet you have very gentle hands."

"I do. I wonder if you would object if I then slid my hands down to your waist and then slid them up again, letting my fingers and thumb catch in the bottom band of your top and push it up to expose your hot sexy sweaty tits?" I asked as my fingers did as I described, pushing the soggy material up her chest until it was perched above her now bare tits, the band around her back squeezing down on the tops of her teardrop shaped breasts, making them extend out farther toward me.

"I don't know if I would object or not." She whispered as I stared at her now exposed tits. "I suppose it would depend on if you would object to my pushing the front of your shorts down to see just how big that bulge in your shorts is."

"I doubt I would object." I answered as I looked at the two teardrops of sexy breast, each with a bright pink areola and rock hard pink nipple jutting out at me. She had two clearly delineated tan lines, one of lighter colored skin inside of where her usual sports bra rode, and a second triangular shaped patch of bright white skin where the bikini she obviously wore at the beach covered.

"I suppose that you would want to push my shorts down if I was to gently cup both of your soft bare breasts, lifting them with my hands and sliding my thumbs back and forth across your hard nipples teasing and stimulating them." I whispered as I did just that, cupping each of her soft breasts in my hands and sliding my thumbs across her nipples, using her perspiration to lubricate them.

I felt her hands close around my cock, still trapped inside my workout shorts, squeezing and playing with it. I took another half step closer to her, making it easier for her to reach and then whispered. "This part is a bit harder to describe...with my mouth full." I leaned my head down and lifted her left breast with my hand, drawing it toward my mouth. I gently blew across her sweaty skin, chilling it slightly and making the areola pucker slightly before I closed my lips around it, sucking it deep into my mouth and swirling my tongue around and around her hard nipple.

"Ohhhhh damn." She moaned, her hands finally pushing the front of my shorts down and pulling my rock hard cock out. She wrapped both hands around it, her fingers not quite able to fully close around its fatness as she stroked both hands up and down its length.

"Mmmmmmm" I groaned around her breast in response to her strong hands stroking along my cock. I shifted my left hand to support her breast, freeing my right hand to slide down her wet belly, right to the top of her skin tight shorts. Leaving my hand flat on her body I slowly pushed down over the material, allowing my fingers to slip between her legs and gently stroke her hot pussy, her shorts soaked with more than just sweat.

"No....NO!" She said suddenly. "I can't!" She said as she pulled away, reaching up and pulling her top down under her tits again. Without another word she stepped to her bike and kicked up the stand, standing for a long second. "It's not that I don't like what you were doing. In fact, it's that I liked it too much. I wanted you to strip me naked and fuck me right here. I just can't. Not now." She said quickly before turning and pushing her bike up the path between the trees and out into the open grassy strip. I lost sight of her long before she got to the pavement and accelerated away, her legs pumping like crazy as she rode away as fast as she could make the bike go.

"Fuck!" I swore quietly, my cock still rock hard and sticking out, my shorts around my thighs. A long streamer of pre-cum drooled out the end and dripped toward the rocks. Reluctantly I tucked my cock back into my shorts and followed the path she had taken, making the trip much more slowly than she had. I tried to not be too disappointed and let the rest of my time riding soften the dismal mood I had drifted into.

I didn't see Emily the next day, and then the weekend came, which I hadn't ever seen her on anyway. I guessed that our schedules were different and we just didn't connect. I hoped that Monday would be different and I would see her again. I was surprised at how much I was anticipating a chance to see her again and I wondered if my forwardness had somehow driven her away.

Monday came and I waited at my usual spot, and waited, and waited. I finally gave up, a full fifteen minutes after she usually came by, and pushed off riding slowly and disappointedly along the trail. I guess I pushed the envelope a bit too much and scared her away. I got to the end of the trail and turned around, heading back the way I came. A half mile down the return trip I stopped, seeing Emily riding toward me, wearing the same workout clothes she had on Thursday.

"Hi." I said as she slowed and stopped in front of me.

"Hi." She said quietly. "I guess I'm a little late."

"Yeah. No problem though. Wanna keep riding?"

"Uh. Yeah." She said, turning her bike around and then getting back on. We rode in silence, either next to each other, or when passing oncoming traffic, with her ahead of me. Her pace was pretty much her usual workout pace, not pushing harder and not taking it easy either. It was almost an "all business" pace. I was honestly surprised when she veered off the paved path and onto the small dirt track that led back down to the creek where we had been several days before.

She stopped and got off her bike, looking around quickly before pushing her bike through the underbrush and down to the creek bottom.

"I'm surprised. I thought maybe last time had scared you away." I said as I got off my bike and set the kickstand.

"Well. Yeah, a little. I tried to stay away, but to be totally honest, no one has played with my tits that way before and it really turned me on. Maybe a little too much." She said clearly nervous, her hands held in front of her gently twisting her wedding ring on her hand.

"I get it. You're afraid things will go too far."

"Uh huh." She said with a nervous nod.

"So what do I need to do to make you feel more comfortable?" I whispered as I stepped in front of her, reaching out to her arms and slowly stroking a finger up and down each arm.

"How about I promise not to do anything you don't want me to." I asked quietly, allowing my stroking to move to the slick material of her top, sliding up and down and bouncing softly over her quickly hardening nipple.

"Once you start, I'm not sure I'm strong enough to say how much is enough." She said softly, closing her eyes and tilting her head back. "Just the feel of your fingers on my nipples is making me wet."

"Then this will really make you wet." I whispered as I slipped my fingers under the band and pulled the material out and up, allowing her breasts to swing freely as I pulled the top up as far as I could. I gently let go of the elastic band and slid my hands down to cup both her soft breasts. I leaned down and gently kissed her left breast, gently pressing my lips to her skin and then licking slightly with the tip of my tongue before moving to a new place on her soft skin.

"That's what I mean." She panted raggedly as my kisses worked ever closer to her nipple. "I want you to suck my whole tit into your mouth. God I love what your kisses are doing to my whole body!"

I continued to kiss my way toward her nipple and then closed my mouth around it, sucking it deeply into my mouth.

"Ohhhh you do that so well." She moaned as I swirled my tongue around and around her nipple, using my hand to squeeze it into a cone and allow me to get more of her soft breast suctioned into my mouth. I let it slip from my lips with a soft slurp and then gently kissed my way across her chest, just below the band of her top, to her right breast; kissing my way around her whole breast as I worked toward her nipple.

"Ohhh damn." She panted as she pulled my head tighter to her chest, her nipple now deep in my mouth. I let go of both breasts and lowered myself to one knee, keeping her tits at face level so I could continue to kiss from one to the other, working slightly quicker now as I transitioned from one to the other. Reaching each nipple I gently kissed and licked the hard nub before sucking it into my mouth and swirling my tongue around and around it.

With her tight ass in my hands I squeezed in time with my attentions to her nipples, gripping her nipple with my teeth and stretching it slightly while I squeezed her ass cheeks. Again and again I moved from nipple to nipple, teasing her as she moaned louder. I felt her arms move from my head and I tilted my face up so I could see her, and watch as she pulled her top off, tossing it across the handlebars of her bike, her white helmet falling to the rocks as she did.

"Ohhhh. You could do this all day."She cooed as I sucked her left tit into my mouth again. My rock hard cock wanted a lot more right then though, so I gently curled my fingers around the waistband of her shorts where they passed low over her ass, just barely high enough to cover the top of her crack as she rode. I started to ease her shorts down as I sucked and nibbled her nipple, drawing a small moan from her lips. She didn't object as I slid her tight shorts down over her ass and eventually over her thighs. I let go of them at her knees and they fell to her ankles, freeing my hands to return to her now bare ass.

"Hmmmm. God we shouldn't be doing this." She moaned as I sucked her right nipple into my mouth again.

I squeezed and kneaded her bare ass, letting my hands roam and slide from the small of her back all the way to her knees, and then back again. Each time sliding one hand further and further between her legs from behind, until my fingers were finally brushing against her wet pussy lips. I let my fingertip gently press between her lips at the end of her wet pussy while she arched her back, pushing it out toward my touch.

"Ohhhh God yesssss." She hissed as my left pointer finger slid into her tunnel a fraction of an inch and my right hand slid around her thigh to stroke her wet lips from in front. "I'm so fucking horny right now. God I want you inside me. I want to feel your cock in me."

"Mmmmmm." I said around her nipple, the fingers of my right hand digging deeper into her pussy and stroking along its length, until they bounced across her hard clit. Again and again I stroked while never stopping my attentions to her tits and nipples, working her closer and closer to a climax I wasn't ready to let her have yet.

She opened her eyes and stared at me as I got up, her nipples glistening with my saliva and my fingers glistening with her juices. I quickly pushed my shorts down until they slid to my ankles, my hard cock sticking straight out at her. She looked down at my cock and reached out, wrapping both hands around it and stroking it gently.

"We're going to do this, aren't we?" She whispered.

"Unless you say no." I answered, taking her hands from my cock and turning her around and placing them on her bike, her shorts still around her ankles.

"I probably should say no, but I won't. I want it so bad. I want you to fuck me."

"That's what I wanted to hear." I said as I stepped behind her and pushed my cock down between her legs. I pushed my hips in and out, sliding the top of my shaft along her lips and back and forth across her exposed clit while she quickly stepped out of her shorts leaving her nude except for her socks and shoes.

She stepped her feet apart and pushed her ass back at me, encouraging me to do what I had been wanting to do for a long time. I pulled back and then rubbed my cock up and down her wet slit before letting it engage into her tunnel opening. I held her hips and pushed, increasing the pressure on my mushroom head until it suddenly slipped inside, her pushing back and my pushing forward sliding me into her until my thighs were against her bare ass.

"Oh fuck!" I groaned as I started stroking in and out of her pussy.

"Talk to me. Like before." She panted, hanging on to her bike for balance as she bent further forward.

"Ok. I'd get my cock all wet and then slide it into you, teasing your tunnel with my mushroom head as I pushed deeper into you. In and out I'd slide, letting my cock stimulate every inch of your stretched tunnel while my hands slowly slid up your sides to your sexy tits. With one hand on each, I'd cup your breasts and tease your nipples as they stuck between my fingers, the wiggling of your tits and body stretching your nipples as I pounded harder into you.

"Yes....So good. Ohhh I love the way you like to play with my tits. I love feeling you inside me and tugging my nipples at the same time. Fuck yes. God just keep fucking me."

"I'd pull and pinch your nipples with one hand while sliding the other down your stomach, sliding it between your legs and reaching with my fingers for your hard, exposed clit; letting our motions slide it back and forth across my fingers, teasing you even more as I keep forcing my long fat cock deep into your hot pussy."

"Oh fuck yes. I'm gonna cum any second." She panted as I stroked her clit with one finger, my other hand busy squeezing and pulling on one of her nipples. "OHHHHH FUCK YES!" She squealed her legs and arms trembling.

I could feel her pussy convulsing and clenching me as her climax washed over her, her muscles trying to draw me in deeper as I continued to pound into her; my own climax only moments away.

"Fuck. I'm going to cum too." I grunted loudly.

"NO! WAIT!" She practically screamed, trying to push me back with one hand.

I stumbled back a little my shorts still wrapped around my ankles. The movement pulled my engorged cock out of her pussy as she turned to face me, dropping to her knees.

"Now cum for me now!" She pleaded, wrapping both hands around my cock and stroking it feverishly, aiming it at her chest.

"AHHHHG!" I groaned as my body jerked, spurting a huge shot of cum out to splash across her tits. Again and again my body spasmed and jerked, spewing shot after shot of cum onto her tits and chest until I was drained, my cum leaking from my cock and globs of white slowly turning clear as they ran down and dripped from her tits.

"Ohhhhh You came hard." She cooed, looking up at me and running her hands slowly up and down my cum covered shaft.

"What was that about?" I asked breathlessly.

"My husband wants a kid so I'm not on the pill or anything." She answered. "Could be difficult if my baby looked like you instead of my husband."

"That much difference?"

"Oh yeah. He's oriental." She answered with a chuckle. "But God what a cock you have compared to his. Yours is like two of his, or more."

"I see." I answered, not really seeing.

She let go of my cock and stood up, reaching for my hands. She pulled them to her chest and placed one on each tit. "Now. Rub it in. As long as you're rubbing we'll kiss and you can rub. But if you stop, I'll have to go." She whispered, leaning her face toward mine.

She pressed her lips to mine while I started gently stroking my hands around her tits, rubbing my cum into her body and as that ran out, just stroking around anyplace I could reach. Her lips sucked mine and her tongue flicked into my mouth while my fingers stroked her wet pussy and squeezed either her ass or one of her sexy breasts. I felt one of her hands leave my neck and slide down between us, grabbing around my flaccid cock and trying to stroke it gently.

"Too bad you aren't hard. I really wanted to cum again before we had to leave." She whispered.

"You keep that up and I will be." I whispered back.

"Hmmmmm Okay. Let's see if we can get it up again then." She said with a grin. "You know I'm standing in a creek bottom, in public completely naked, and hornier than I can remember. How is it you have this magical touch?"

"I don't have a magic touch. You just have a sensual mind." I answered, feeling my cock start to swell at her description of where we were.

"Mmmmm so you like fucking outside? I wonder what you'd do if I were naked on my bike? Would you chase me and fuck me?"

"I think that's a sure bet." I answered her.

"Ohhhh I think we can work with this." She said, lifting one leg and hooking it around my waist. With her other hands she rubbed my head against her tunnel and then forced my partially hard cock up into her tunnel. "Ahhhhh there we go. I can feel it growing inside me, getting harder and fatter." She cooed as she started rocking her hips, wiggling it around inside her and stroking her pussy along it only an inch or so.

"Ohhhhh that feels nice." I groaned.

"My turn to treat you. You'll never know just how hard you made me cum with all the teasing. I wonder how I'm going to tease you now, now that you saw and tasted everything."

"Oh I haven't tasted everything. There's this hot wet pussy I haven't licked yet."

"Gonna have to wait till next time." She said softly. "Because your cock is hitting all the right places right now and I'm going to cum all over your hot fat cock. Do you want to feel my juices dripping down your cock and balls?" She asked.

"Hell yes."

"Then wrap your hands on my ass and don't let me fall over." She said; sliding a hand down to her pussy. I watched as she began to stroke her clit rapidly, her hips still rocking as she stood on one foot. Her fingers attacked her clit furiously, her head thrown back and soft moans of pleasure coming one after another.

"Have...you ever....seen a woman....squirt?" She asked breathlessly in a tone at least a full octave higher than I had ever heard her speak before.

"No."

"Well. Get ready then!" She squeaked, her fingers flying furiously across her clit. "Get....ready....Ohhhh Ohhhh...OHHH...FUCK!" She squealed, her whole body jerking and shaking as she spewed a stream of clear liquid from her pussy, spraying it over my stomach and around my rock hard cock.

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,455 Followers