Workout Ride

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,431 Followers

"Oh God yes, God yes. Now! Cum for me now!" She begged, riding me as hard as she could on one leg.

"Almost." I grunted, incredibly turned on by what she had just done.

"Yes. Fuck yes. Do it! Do it!" She cried.

"Shit. I'm going to cum." I grunted, trying to pull back and out of her.

"Fuck no. I want to feel you in me. Cum baby! Fill me up!!!"

"AHHH!" I cried as my body convulsed, squirting up into her. My cock surged and my body jerked several more times, each time adding to the load I had just put into her.

"Ohhhhh Yes. That's what I wanted." She said breathlessly.

"I thought you didn't want me to cum in you."

"It was worth it. Now just watch." She said as she pushed off my cock and then squatted on the rock. She leaned back on one hand and pushed her hips out at me spreading her knees wide while she slid one hand down over her pussy. "Come watch. I want you to see. I've never done this in front of a guy, but I want you to see." She said as her fingers started stroking her clit again.

"Here let me." I said, moving to my knees and leaning my face down to her pussy while I pushed her hand away. I started licking and sucking her clit, trying to stimulate it as best I could while her hips rocked and bucked.

"OHHHH FUCK YES! That's it. Suck my little pussy! Lick my clit and make me squeeze all your hot cum out!"

"Uhhhh huh." I answered, my tongue and mouth busy sucking and licking her sexy little pussy. I used one hand to spread her lips apart and then flicked my tongue across her clit as quickly as I could.

"Yeah. That's it. God that's going to do it. Mmmmmm I should have had you doing this for years. God it's so much better than doing myself." She moaned, her legs trembling against my shoulders. "Fuck fuck! Yes....Ohhhhhhh Yesssss!" She squealed as her whole body shook. I could feel her pussy spraying girl cum all over my chest and chin. I pulled back and watched as she squired a stream into the air, spraying all over me. I watched in fascination as her stream surged and then stopped, leaving her pussy obviously convulsing. She lowered her hips until her ass nearly touched the rock and then smiled at me.

As I watched, my cum drooled out of her pussy, dripping in long strings onto the rocks as she held herself up, her bare chest heaving as she tried to catch her breath.

"So what are you going to do now?" I asked.

"About this? I'm going to go home, take nice hot shower and then put on my slinkiest, sexiest, little negligee and then go take my husband's pants off, stroke his cock hard and then ride him until he fills my pussy with cum."

"You think that'll work?"

"I've been trying to get pregnant for two years. One of the two of us can't. I guess we'll find out which one, wont we?" She said with a smirk. "I told you; once I got started I'd never be able to say when enough was enough."

"You did that." I answered.

"Come on. Help me get dressed. I'm sure you'll want to suck these sexy little tits one more time before you cover 'em up."

"Yeah, I pretty much figure I would." I agreed as I reached for my shorts and pulled them up, surprised at how wet they were. I helped her dress, taking time to suck each tit before pulling her top down over them.

"Going to be back tomorrow?" I asked.

"Are you hoping we do this every day now?"

"No. That'd spoil it. Just wondered if this was going to ruin our rides." I answered.

"Tell you what. You worked hard to seduce me, and you succeeded. You spoiled me with your fat cock, so now you can have me any day you want. But just to keep things interesting I'll see if I can find a few ways to entice you. I don't want you to get bored." She said, leaning over and giving me a quick kiss. "Now you better go home and shower before your wife smells pussy all over you."

"Yeah. I better." I answered as she kicked up the stand on her bike and pushed it up the trail and through the trees. I followed a few moments later, feeling quite sated, but also quite intrigued. I wondered to myself just exactly what she had in mind and how I was going to change things up to continue seducing her every so often.

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,431 Followers