Workplace Relations Ch. 01: In the Music Studio

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Greg knelt at Victoria's feet and slipped off her shoes, then he moved a little and knelt, back straight, between her knees. His hands went to the open waistband of her slacks, and he raised his head and looked in Victoria's eyes. She could see she was asking permission, and her mind moaned "Oh yes please," but she didn't say anything, just smiled and nodded her hand, shifting up a little in the chair, to take pressure off her back. But nothing, she knew, would take the pressure off her belly and inside there and-there-except-. She waited, wondering a little how IT could be done with her sitting in the chair the way she was. She threw that thought out, trusting Greg to know what would happen next.

What happened next was that Greg started sliding her slacks down over her hips, she raised her bum to let him slide the slacks off under her and he pushed them down to her ankles, where she tried to kick them off, but couldn't and she let him take them down over her feet and something in her was pleased that he carefully placed them on the floor, rather than just flung them away.

Now, before Greg's eyes, was the wonder of her body, virtually naked down to her hips, and from there to the tops of her thighs covered in the taut deep-red fabric of her panties. He knelt up, and kissed them, his lips pressing the fabric into her bush, he could feel the sponginess of the hairs under the material, he smelt the smell of the material and beneath it the hint of other scents, the impossible-to-describe-in-words scent of an aroused woman, he heard a sharper, soft little "Oh'. He lifted his head and gazed down at the crotch of her panties. Down there, nearly at the base of what he could see, a small piece of the fabric was darker than the rest, moist, and he started to believe that what was happening here would go further than his gentle fondling of her body.

His hands went to the band of the panties and gently slid them over her hips. Again Victoria lifted her arse from the seat, and Greg slid her panties down her legs and over her feet. She gasped a little as she lowered her pretty bum back on the chair; never had she felt a chair bare against the skin of her arse before.

Greg looked at what was directly in front of his eyes. It was all so beautiful. On her mound-quite a high, pronounced mound-was a bush of the same mid-brown hair as on her head. It wasn't particularly thick, but the tiny curls rested there so invitingly, he leant forward and kissed them, at the same time deeply inhaling through his nose to take in the scent of them. At the base of this beautiful brown triangle the hood of her clit stood out, her clitoris erect and ready. The lips of her cunt (he always used that word, though he would never say it out loud in front of Victoria-somehow he was sure she wouldn't like it) were sweetly reddish pink, the top of them, where they folded over to her clitoris, the lower parts of the lips very slightly open, and around her entrance glistening, with the fluids she had felt working within her from all the things Greg was doing. Then there was the sweet skin below the lips around the base of her entrance, that sweet little patch of skin that curved away to her arsehole, and Greg was sure that was beautiful too.

It was when Greg leant forward again and she felt his lips kissing her clitoris that Victoria realised what it was he planned to do, and there was another sharp "Oh" and she pushed back a sense of panic because she had never liked this (one guy had actually bitten it, hard, and it had really hurt, and she had not allowed this since.) But this was different, and the feeling that tingled through her when Greg's tongue slid around her clit and then up through her bush stopped all her concerns.

Greg let his tongue roam around Victoria's bush, tasting the hairs and pressing his nose into them and sniffing again, then his tongue slid slowly up her belly, above the hair line, across her lower belly to her navel, where it slid in and licked around the inside of that sweet little hollow. At the same time his hands moved up Victoria's calves and behind her knees, then under her thighs to mid-way up there, where the chair got in the way, and as his tongue licked and tickled at her navel, he moved his right hand to the inside of her thigh, fingertips gliding along the soft sensitive smooth skin, and then rested at the very top of the inside of her thigh, hairless here, as it was around her lips, ( he assumed she kept it manicured there because of all the swimming and bathers and so on) and he let them dangle for a time on the inside of Victoria's thigh, just those few tiny centimetres from her entrance.

Victoria had opened her thighs as far as the arms of the chair would let her, and the little "Oh" s had started to become almost a tune "Oh oh mm oh oh mmm" and she felt his fingertips so close to her, and she wanted at least one of them inside her, and pressed her hips lower on the chair. Greg slid his tongue down across her belly again, back to her mound, licked around the outer slope of it, kissing and licking at it, his tongue dancing at the sharpness of the prickly stubble there, then he moved his mouth, his lips enclosed the point of her mound, trapping her clit inside his lips, and his tongue licked at it, moving across and around it, moving it, left and right, up and down, left and right, up and down, around and around her clit, over and over, and Victoria was pressing herself against his mouth and the "Oh mm" increased in frequency, along with a burbling at the back of her throat, and one hand went into his hair, pushing his face into her bush and vulva, and Greg's fingers moved from her thigh, and one of them found her entrance, and pressed into it, felt the wetness there, and he knelt up a bit, and pressed his middle finger into her, into the warm tight wetness of her cunt, and he pressed it in, as his tongue continued its flicking of her clit and then he pulled his face back and looked up at Victoria's and her eyes were closed and her free hand clutching at her breast and he could hear her moaning.

He took his finger from inside her, it sounded as if she groaned, put his face back there again and slid his tongue up her slit, starting at the special little patch of skin, licked around that, then pressed his tongue into her entrance, used his fingers to hold it open and pushed his tongue into her entrance, tasting her, ordering his memory to permanently store every taste and scent and feel. Then his tongue left her entrance, and glided up her slit, across the little pee-hole, one little drop of her pee getting on his tongue, he licked it to the back of his throat, loved it, licked around her clitoris again, pressing his tongue and mouth against the vulva that Victoria was pressing back against his mouth.

Her back was arched now and she was trembling and there was "Oh mmm Oh" interspersed with "Ah yea" and other words not completed and a gurgling in her throat and her thighs were grabbing at the sides of his head and pushing her hips down at him "Yes," she thought somewhere in her mind "nearly...now."

Greg could feel all the rising tension in Victoria and his erection hurt and there had already been one little spit into his jocks and he was more interested in helping Victoria's release but even so his young man's mind couldn't help thinking how to get her onto her back, and the fear that if he suggested that, he would spoil what was happening now.

He knelt up straighter, taking his lips and tongue from her slit after giving it one last kiss and his mouth closed over her breast, pressing his lips into the firm softness of it, while one finger, then two, entered her, felt her cunt clutching at his fingers, pulling them in, felt her entrance give way for them. Greg pressed these two fingers up inside Victoria, she felt the pressure of them inside her and flexed, squeezing on them, as his fingertips, both of them, found the little rough patch inside Victoria and pressed at it, then started rubbing it, pushing against it, feeling the wetness around them increase.

Greg's tongue flicked and licked at Victoria's nipples, taking turns with each now, nuzzling his nose into the flesh of her breasts, inhaling deeply the scent of them as his fingers continued and increased their pressure on the little rough patch, and the "Oh mm" had become one long word now "Ohhhhhhmmmmmohhhhhh" and Victoria thrust her hips at his fingers and he felt her cunt tighten even more, and her hands were frantic in his hair, and she arched towards him, her hips, her cunt, lunged at his fingers and she went "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhfuck|" and fell back in the chair, and Greg nuzzled his nose and face between her breasts, his tongue slid back over her belly, glided around her mound and flicked up and down her slit, his fingers out now, his tongue slid up and down and he pressed his nose into her entrance and sniffed at the delightful scent of it and he felt drops of moisture against his cheeks, and he sat back on his heels and looked up at Victoria and her eyes were closed and she was panting and he looked at the chair and there were little spots of wetness there between her thighs.

Victoria opened her eyes and smiled at him, her breathing starting to slow, and she watched him lick up the little drops which she knew had come out of her onto the chair, and her body trembled in little aftershocks and she thought this was the first orgasm she had had in ages, and now she wanted another one, immediately. It occurred to her that the door wasn't locked.

She pushed the chair back a little from Greg and stood up, smiling at him to reassure him that there was nothing wrong, nothing whatever, ever. She was conscious of the trembling of her body, the unsteadiness she felt on her legs, the little drips she could feel falling from her onto the insides of her thighs, of the fact that that part of her which was the centre of Greg's attention, as it was the centre of hers, was directly at his eye level. He can smell me, she thought, loving that he could. Still trembling she walked across the room to the door, flicked a switch that told anyone outside that music was recording and they should not enter, locked the door and walked back to where Greg was still kneeling, looking at her.

He'd watched her walk to the door, the cheeks of her arse swinging seductively under the unbuttoned blouse, the creases between those cheeks and the tops of her thighs so suggestive. Now he watched her walk back. Victoria had flicked the blouse open so he could see her breasts moving as she did, not so much bouncing as undulating gently, the nipples fully erect and pointing out at him from the apex of her breasts, her almost but not quite flat belly, beautifully rounded, the mound of brown hairs not being at all modest as she walked back, his eyes fixed at the base of it, as her legs moved the hints of the aroused lips peeking out, and his erection hurt even more.

Victoria walked and stood beside him, beside his shoulder, as his body still faced the chair, but his face was still turned to her, and she relished how his eyes moved up and down her body, taking her in, admiring her. Then she lay down, perpendicular to him, lay flat on her back, her feet just touching his knee, lay down with her legs together, flat on the floor. She looked down and across at him, between her breasts, which still rose and fell with her unsteady breathing, smiled, then raised her knees, pulling her feet back and out and let her thighs fall open, parting for him, showing him all that was between them, inviting him to be between them. Knees raised, thighs open, conscious of the throbbing she could feel inside her there between her thighs, in her belly, all through her body.

Greg looked at her as she lay down, his eyes trying to capture permanent images of the whiteness of her trim thighs, the paleness of her belly, the contrast of all those sweet brown hairs against the colour of her skin, the way the hairs disappeared between the tops of her closed thighs. Knowing now that Victoria intended to take this as far as he wanted it to go, he watched as she opened her legs, lifted them and her thighs fell open, inviting him. He smiled back at her, swivelled around so that he was kneeling between her feet, and unbuckled his belt, his eyes unable to move from the glistening of her lips, the little drops of fluid on the skin around them, the lips of her cunt erect, waiting, her entrance slightly open, a suggestion of inside her between the erect gleaming lips.

Victoria watched Greg watching her. He undid his trousers, pushed them and his jocks down to his knees, she looked at his cock, it looks so hard she moaned, wider than she had seen before, jumping as he shuffled on his knees up between her thighs, as he moved over her she felt the tip of it sliding along the inside of her thigh, she felt its little stickiness as it brushed along her thigh, and she felt a tiny stickiness spit inside her, I am so wet, her mind whimpered in anticipation.

Resting his hands down beside her hips, Greg looked down at Victoria, so aware of how close his cock now was to her entrance. Victoria reached down, before she had always waited for the man to insert himself, but she wanted to touch it, her fingers curled and closed around his cock, it feels so hot and hard she thought, she gave it the tiniest squeeze, and guided his cock to her entrance, she felt it hot against her own heat-that's my cunt, a little voice said in her brain-then as she felt the tip at her entrance she pressed her hips down, and the head of his cock was inside her, and she let go of it and put her hands up to his arms.

For a moment Greg didn't move, letting his mind and cock feel the heat and moistness and tightness of her entrance, clutching against him. He moved, and felt the walls of her cunt opening as he pressed his cock into her, slowly, determined to savour every sensation and second of being inside her, pressed his cock its full length up into her, at the same time lowering his body, feeling her belly hot against his. Victoria gasped at the feel of him fully in her, and she clenched the muscles there, squeezing at him, feeling him fill her, and her hips started moving back at him. Her arms went up across his back and she pulled him to her, his chest pressing against her breasts, belly against his, pushing her mound up at his.

Greg moved in her in response to her hips moving at him, pressed deep into her, withdrew half his cock, then pressed in again, deep and full length, then back out again, sliding back out again, all her moistness slick and silky against his cock, her lips tight around it as he moved, then fully back in again, pressing into her, looking down at her face, her eyes closed, lips open, he looked at her teeth, her skin flushed a deep pink, no longer the little "Oh"s and "Mm"s but now a regular "Ah!" as each time his cock went its full length into her, and a little sigh as he withdrew part way, ready for the next push into her.

It seemed to Victoria as if each push into her Greg made she could feel his cock, the hot swollen head of it, trying to push through her cervix deeper into her, each of those deep thrusts opening her up completely, her lips stretched by his unusually wide cock, the hardness of it opening her as she had never felt so opened before, a thought "this is so good" floated through her mind that had given up all inhibition in surrender to the intense pleasure that was surging through her body and mind in waves and she didn't feel in the least embarrassed by the little slurp-slurp noises that her cunt-yes, my cunt-was making, and the little air noises as Greg withdrew from her partly, then pressed back deep into her again and again, and at each of those she felt his balls banging against her bum and she wanted them in her too, she wanted all of him inside her, and her back arched higher and her arse and hips pressed down to meet him pressing into her, and at the back of her throat a soft, savage gurgling in harmony with her "ah...ah...ah".

Greg raised himself off Victoria's belly and breasts, his arms stretched out, supporting his weight on his hands as he began a series of short half-thrusts into her, each withdrawal bringing the head of his cock almost back out to her entrance, then half in, the tip of his cock brushing the little rough patch, then out to her entrance, then back in again, a dozen times, then a thrust full length into her, pressing deep, holding his cock fully in her, then back out, half-thrust, over and over, then full depth back into her again, slamming into her now, hearing his balls thumping at her arse, feeling the tight wet heat of her around his cock, feeling little spits of fluid spurt from her onto his balls and thighs, she had raised her knees higher, and was gripping at his legs with her thighs, he looked down at her all the while, her eyes closed, face and chest and breasts flushed deep pink and he knew he couldn't wait much longer, but he had to, he had to wait for Victoria this was so good.

Victoria opened her eyes and looked into his, his face red and flushed and she gripped his upper arms with hands that felt as frantic as the rest of her, she squeezed against his thighs with hers, pushed her hips down at him, pressed hard down against the cock that was pushing into her so wonderfully, so forcefully and yet so powerfully gently, and she could feel an enormous wave rush through her, a torrent of pleasure erupted in her brain, the gurgling in her throat roared and her body roared and she cried out louder "AH!" and the release washed across and through her body and she gripped at Greg, her thighs her hands her cunt gripped at him as the orgasm exploded in her, and it felt so good.

Greg felt how close Victoria was, he looked deep into her eyes, then all around his cock was so much tighter, so much wetter, so much hotter, and she had come with that "AH!" and with an "UH!" of his own his whole body tightened and his cock screamed in ecstasy and he felt the wet heat flood through his cock and erupt into her, and the pressure in his cock threatened to split it wide open and his fluids burst into her, hot and wet and thick, mingling and swirling with the hot wet fluids inside her, and he moaned with delight and lowered to his elbows and Victoria felt a new wave of heat inside her as his thick white fluid erupted into her and she could feel it washing all through her body and she pulled him flat onto her and locked her feet on the backs of his legs and her arms wrapped across his back and she squeezed him to her and she clenched her cunt on his cock and smiled a smile that didn't want to go away.

For a full minute they lay like that, each feeling the trembling breathing of the other, each conscious of the heat of the other, each feeling the quivering of the other as their bodies savoured the feelings they had just had, and slowly calmed down, but very slowly, and Victoria knew she would quiver like this for ages because she had never felt this way before, and Greg became conscious of his weight on her, and gently lifted himself up, but not wanting to pull away so soon, not wanting to give the impression of well-that's-it-then.

Through the daze of pleasure Victoria remembered where they were, and the difficulties that would arise if they were found in this situation. She wanted Greg to lie on her for hours, she wanted to feel his cock inside her, he still felt hard, and she sensed that if they lay like that for much longer her hips would start moving again, and she knew he would respond, and she knew that if, just now, she had another orgasm like the one she had just had, it would be hours before she would feel confident enough to walk, and she decided she would ask him back to her place for the night, then remembered she couldn't, and wondered could she ask to go home with him.