Workplace Relations Ch. 01: In the Music Studio

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It occurred to Greg too that they couldn't really stay as they were for much longer, and he felt his cock softening in satisfaction, and he wondered if he dared ask her to spend the night with him, and when she whispered "we'd better go" he nodded in agreement, he lifted himself and his cock slipped out of her with an intense feeling of taut pleasure that hurt.

Victoria felt Greg's cock leave her, and she felt the deep tingling in her and the change in sensations between her thighs, and she watched as he kneeled up, about to pull his jocks back up, but his eyes still looking between her legs, the heated wet silky stickiness between her thighs, her bush soaked in sweat, as his was soaked in the fluids she had ejected in her orgasm.

Victoria did something then that she had never voluntarily done-she sat up, took his soft resting cock in her hand, knew exactly why it felt so hot and sticky, and she leaned forward and kissed the tip of it, then put the head of it in her mouth, and was surprised, and very pleased, when a little spit of thick white fluid jumped into her mouth from his cock, and she swished it around in her mouth, then swallowed it, and loved the taste and texture and told herself soon she would swallow much more of it.

She reached past him to where her panties and slacks were, picked them up, trembling again as she felt the tip off his cock brush her breast as she had leaned across, and one hand closed around his cock again and she rubbed the tip of it gently against her nipple, hoping for another after-spurt from it, but none came and she put away in her mind an idea of him coming all over her breasts, and of how to arrange that to happen, and she knew he wouldn't mind.

Greg felt a soft surge in his belly as her hand held his cock against her breast, and he looked at the arch of her back as she knelt across in front of, in an all-fours-type position. She had a sweet white arse, and his fingers glided softly down her back, along her spine, and he felt her tremble, and for a few moments he cupped the right cheek of her arse, and it felt so fine and firm and smooth against his palm, and he wanted to kiss it, but now was not the time.

A strong tremor had washed through Victoria as Greg stroked her back and then touched her bum, which for some reason seemed to her a more intimate part of her than between her thighs at that moment, and she was glad that he had touched it, and liked the way he did. But she also sensed now that they had pushed their luck far enough as far as being in the office building was concerned, and there were of course still people there, and it was getting close to when the very nice cleaning lady would knock on the door and ask if it was all right to come in and start.

So, still not totally trusting her legs, Victoria stood up and pulled on her panties. She watched Greg watching her do that, then he too stood up, and she watched the shy dangling of his cock before he adjusted himself, put it away in his jocks and pulled his trousers back up. For the first time, she liked looking at a cock. She pulled her own slacks back on, and Greg reached for her bra. Victoria took her blouse off, making putting the bra back on easier, and she let Greg do that, liked the gentle way he enclosed her breasts-which still felt so sensitive-in the cups, she liked the way he went behind her and did her bra up, the way he then put his arms around her, his hands on her belly, and kissed the back of her neck. My goodness, she thought, after all we have just done, that is the first kiss between us. How odd, and how delightful-so much intimacy and our mouths are still to meet. It added even more to the specialness of what had happened.

Victoria finished dressing, gathered her jacket and her bag, checked nothing was left behind, noticing a little patch of dampness on the floor where she had been lying-hopefully the cleaner would think she had spilt a drink-she looked at the patch again, trembled at what it meant, smiled and felt another tingle of delight flash through her body. Then they left the room, and walked to the elevator, keeping a 'respectable' distance between them.

They didn't dare in the elevator, nor as they walked across the lobby, but once out on the street, walking to where she had parked her car, Victoria and Greg held hands, and talked about what sort of dinner they would buy to take back to his place.

*****