All Comments on 'World Class 02'

by RipRespon

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Inconsistent and just plain stupid.

She has to suck cock or what? She'll die? Go into anaphylactic shock? Get taken to heaven? Why exactly is she compelled to suck cock?

Then the idea that she's babysitting 18 yr olds or are you saying that she molested minors and then they blackmailed her? Finally, she is angry that John is forcing her to cheat; but then agrees to not suck her husbands cock for a week?

Are you trying to write a really poor story or is this the best you can do? If I were you, I would never write another story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

What the fuck is going on in this story - it makes no fucking sense whatsoever. The second the dumbshit shows the video to her husband, her husband will beat his fucking ass for raping his wife, just like he did to Bob. Yet she gives in? And he's going to buy his hypersexual wife suddenly going off the cock?

Think about what you're actually writing before submitting it. You started off on an okay premise, then completely fucked it up with the second chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Ok

Where part 3

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I'm really sorry

But the stories by this author all lack imaginative, clever story telling. This one especially is in need of a serious editor, more likely a complete re-write. Please stop now. Or don't . But I for one, will not be reading anymore of this mixed up trash.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
SILLY LILL' TEEN TRASH

UNO ESTRELLA FOR THE E...fart

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Please continue

This deserves more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Another chucky story

Steve time to dump the whore

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

more cuck shit.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRipRespon@RipRespon
My stories are based on the many sexual adventures I had during my marriage of over 20 years. My hot wife (10 years younger) and I explored exhibitionism, swinging, and ultimately cuckolding. We quickly discovered that my humiliation was an extreme turn on for both of us. T...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

World Class 01 Previous Part
World Class Series Info