World Class 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Who was I kidding, I thought, I'd been craving this for weeks. I had a history of being forced into sexual acts and I loved it; it really fucking turned me on. In fact, being coerced into depravity was a part of my nature, it was who I was; my faithfulness to Steve never had a chance. I realized in that moment that I had made a stupid mistake promising fidelity and began to hope that as long as he never found out, it would be OK for me to cheat on him.

"How old are you, Tiffany, twenty three? Twenty four?"

"Twenty six," I snarled trying to look as angry as possible wanting John to believe everything I did was against my will.

"Such a young slut," he said quietly. He lifted his phone and began to use it, "I've got Steve's email in here somewhere and if you're not dancing for me by the time I find it he's going to get a special video."

"Asshole," I snapped and begun to swing my hips. For about five minutes John encouraged my sultry dance in the middle of the living room with my sweats still on. His shaved cock grew fully hard and was bigger and more beautiful than I remembered. I continued my angry look even though the situation was making me very excited. I started to get into it, pushing my tits together, bending over, wiggling my ass close to his face and spinning my long hair around his cock and balls.

"Take off your sweats, whore," he finally demanded, "and do it slowly." My heart began to pound and felt like it was in my throat as the reality set in how he was about to see that I was wearing my sexiest underwear. I was afraid that would convince him how I was a slut for certain, but, at the same time I was excited to be treated like one.

I slowly pulled my top up teasing him with my belly, then turned my back and pulling it off completely. I used it to cover my breasts before slowly revealing my hot pink shelf bra and exposed erect nipples. "Holy fucking shit!" he yelled, "I didn't think you were wearing a bra and now I see why. That is too fucking hot...you're one hell of a fucking tease." John began squeezing his balls, "take off the pants, whore, I've got to see the rest."

I stopped dancing and put my hands on my hips in defiance, "At least you could ask nicely."

"You little cunt," he said sternly, "I'm going to teach this slut a lesson." John grabbed my wrist and pulled me quickly across his lap and over his big cock. He held me down with one arm across my back and slipped his hand under my pants and panties and easily into my wet pussy. "You're fucking soaked, you whore. You're getting off on this, aren't you?" He slapped my ass so hard I cried out, "Admit it; you're a slut and a whore," he slapped me hard again, "admit it!"

"Ow, no, that hurts, please stop," I begged struggling against his hold, "please don't spank me."

John pulled down the sweatpants past my knees and then continued his assault on my ass. It stung badly, I knew it would leave a marks that Steve might see, "Having a hottest body in the neighborhood doesn't give you the right to talk back to me." His slaps got harder as I howled for him to stop, "Admit you're a slut. Tell me you're a whore and you want to suck my cock!"

I began to tear up; I couldn't take it any longer. I needed him to stop, "Yes, yes, I'm a whore and a slut! Please, please let this slut suck your big cock!" I relented.

John stopped hitting me, pulled off my pants, and began to rub my ass, "Fucking right you're a slut, and one with a perfect ass to boot! From now on, no more bad attitude. You will do what I say, say what I tell you to say, and smile while you're doing it. Is that clear, slut?" He asked giving me one more very painful slap for emphasis.

"Yes, that is clear," I said smiling even though he couldn't see, "please don't spank your slut anymore, I'll suck your cock, I'll suck it really good for you."

"Fucking right you will," he said almost to himself. He pulled my panties down until they were half way down my thighs, "Spread your legs," he ordered. Several finger entered my soaking pussy and I could hear squishing sounds as he finger fucked me. I was exceptionally sensitive and very excited. His fingers, combined with the continual throbbing of his cock against my belly, felt extremely good. So good that I couldn't hold back from having an instant orgasm. I came on his hand while moaning and shivering against his body, "Fuck me..." he mumbled, "that is so hot."

John slid my body down so I was kneeling between his legs with his huge cock pointing directly at my lips. As if on auto pilot I leaned in to take it in my mouth but was stopped by a hand on my forehead, "Smile slut and beg me for it, tell me how much you want it."

I gave him a sultry smile, "Please, John, please, let me suck on your big beautiful cock. I want it so bad, let me feel it in my throat, please cum in my mouth or on my face. Please... I must suck your cock."

John held my head in place and laughed out loud, "I don't believe you, whore. I'm not convinced."

I was shocked but tried again, this time while massaging his thighs and looking directly into his eyes, "I need your big cock in my mouth, baby, let me suck you off, let me lick your balls, please may I suck your cock, please?"

I leaned forward thinking I had begged enough but his hand on my forehead pushed back again.

"You think it's big and beautiful?" How beautiful is it, slut? Is it bigger than your husbands? If I let you suck me off will it be enough for you to not suck him off for a week?"

He was trying to humiliate me and it was working, but I was very horny and craving the feeling of his cock in my mouth. I smiled up at him, "Baby, your cock is the most beautiful and the biggest cock I've ever sucked. Yes, you are bigger than Steve, and, I promise, if you let me suck on your cock I will not suck him off for one week."

"Thanks a promise? To be clear, if I let you put my cock in your mouth you will not suck him off for one week from today."

I was uncomfortable with this promise, I'd never gone a week without sucking cock, but my need at that moment was greater than my reasoning, "Yes," I confirmed, "not for one week."

John grabbed the base of his cock and my mouth began to water, "OK then, open wide, but just suck the head for a little while first." Keeping his hand on my forehead he let me lower slowly until I had fully engulfed its head. His big cock in my mouth felt so comforting and I moaned around it. The cravings I'd been having for weeks suddenly were being fulfilled as I let my tongue swirl, exploring every facet, all the different textures between hard and soft, savoring the heat and flavor of his precum. I was in heaven and at that moment didn't have a care in the world. I slid my hands so one cupped his balls and the other stroked his long shaft. After a minute or so I began to slide it down my throat and could feel my orgasm building.

I was startled when John suddenly stood up his cock popping out of my mouth, "Look at the time," he laughed, "Oh my god, I've got to go." He stepped over me and began to get dressed tucking that gorgeous hard cock away and into his shorts.

I was dumbfounded, I couldn't believe he had teased me like that, "Really? You've got to go now?" I asked hearing stupidity and desperation in my voice.

He smirked at me making me feel foolish and humiliated. He had just proved that I was truly a slut and whore and I could see great satisfaction on his smug face. "Yup, I've got to go. I'll call you later and we'll set something up." John slipped on his flip-flops and opened the front door. He stopped and looked back at me kneeling at the couch with a distressed look on my face and laughed, "And by the way," he added, "no cock sucking for one week." He gave me a wink and walked out the door.

12