All Comments on 'World's Greatest Husband Ch. 02'

by mintabal3239

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Once Upon A Time

Once there was an almost a man with a screwed up mind - he thought that he had married a whore instead of someone to spend the rest of his days with - to have his not others children! he didn't realize that the whore didn't care for him anymore she needed bigger and more cocks and wanted him to know that she intended to cuckold him whenever she wished to.

He thought to himself - well that seems fair to me and certainly for her but who might be the father to her children from now on - wisely he said ah does it really matter reflecting back on his own bastard beginings - Uncle Daddy who???

sherlock40sherlock40over 18 years ago
I must be one of the lesser experienced

commenters because this was just a cheating spouse/wimp husband story. If this was their computer program, then I say they must have downloaded a virus.

Just to be straight with the story, this is what I got from it. The wife began to cheat with another man, she became concerned about her husband and stopped fucking the other man, then she wanted her husband to find another man so she could finish fucking another man. The husband, because his dick is hard, agrees to do so. She fucks the other guy and then fucks her husband. After all that she says she will TRY to be a good wife. Why couldn't she be a good wife before?

But, since the husband's dick is hard everything is okay.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous