World's Greatest Husband Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Lick them auntie?'

'Yes, do so, but first undress.' He did so. His cock was big, about nine inches and throbbing. He got down on his knees and licked the clitoris.

Amulu was now on the floor leaning back and resting her hands on the plastic sheet with legs spread out and Vasu was oiling the pussy. His fingers were in for a moment and then they were out, and working feverishly on the clit.

"I soon had an orgasm from the licks which, for a first timer, he did excellently, and he carried me to the bed and he was on top of me. I guided his cock in. I do not think I was ever wetter than what I was at that moment. I was literally pouring."

Amulu took some oil from the bowl and rubbed it on her husband's cock, which was larger than it ever had been. He also carried her to the cot and was on top as she guided his cock in.

'Fuck me, Sunder,' I said, and he pumped and pumped and then he and I got it at the same time. It was glorious.

Vasu was pumping too, and Amulu was glissading down, ready to go over.

'Auntie dear,' he screamed and, and...Sundar, Sundar my boy I screamed.' She was climaxing from her husband's efforts. She was writhing, and hissing, and moaning.

"That was good, but this is better," she said.

They rested in each other's arms.

"Darling, you are the world's greatest husband," she said. She paused and then continued, "and I promise I would do my very best to be the world's greatest wife."

12