Worshipping Joan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Resignedly, he looked up into Lorraine's eyes and saw a mixture of curiousness and hunger, but no pity. Taking a foot in his hand, he lowered his face and began to kiss, trailing lightly with his tongue. He continued up her calves while above him, Lorraine was still regarding him. "So after this...." Lorraine said to Joan and the two of them leaned towards each other and began to whisper. "No. We couldn't!" Lorraine exclaimed then they continued whispering. Soon however, Lorraine was nodding along to whatever Joan had said adding "Well, I think this might take a while then". Her hand descended to his head, taking a grip of his hair and guiding his head to her thighs. In no time, he was kissing her inner thighs and then his head was yanked away. "Hang on" said Lorraine and slipped her knickers off. Then he was guided back to her crotch. Kissing her pussy at first, he soon stuck his tongue out and gently licked at the bud. Lorraine was watching him with a look of fascination. Beginning a task only too familiar to him, he urged his tongue inside. She tasted slightly nutty, different from Joan, who had a fresher scent. It was becoming evident that Joan hadn't told Lorraine he was her lover. She had clearly concocted this scenario for reasons only she knew but he had to play along with it, as he had no idea what she was thinking. Beginning to fuck his tongue slowly in and out of Lorraine, he settled into a rhythm. Above him, they were engaged in conversation.

"Steve does do it, but sometimes it gets boring. It's funny, I've hardly ever sat on his face, so you like that position?" Lorraine said.

"Yep. You know the way that you can totally control the orgasm. And of course, turning around to face down their body is ideal for rimming. Or if you're feeling really in charge, sitting looking down into their eyes while the guy's rimming or trying to rim you. And his nose is in your slit. That's a good one too" Joan answered.

"I'm going to try that" said Lorraine smugly, and then sighed as his tongue had begun to seek out her clitoris. Surprisingly, she was already close to orgasm and her thighs contracted, gripping his head tightly as she came against his tongue. Releasing him, she glanced at Joan, smirking. "Phew. Um sorry Joan that was badly needed" she said.

"No problem. You don't mind if I have a go? You can have him back then we can have a slower one each" said Joan smugly.

"Yeah sure, go ahead" said Lorraine as Joan gripped his hair, letting him settle between her thighs, knickers already removed as his tongue began to work feverishly inside her. The conversation continued with little regard to him below until Joan reached orgasm. With both hands on the back of his head, she pressed his face into her tightly, as his mouth glued itself to her cunt. Afterwards, Lorraine wasted no time in taking him back and lounged in her chair as he licked all the way down to her arse. She gasped as he began to rim her then they chatted again. They talked about fucking, how both of them weren't too keen on blow jobs but both agreed being licked out and rimmed was top of their lists. His face was hot; his hair now damp with sweat and his tongue was becoming very tired. He was desperate just to lick her pussy, to get a break from the rimming he was giving her. Lorraine was indeed taking a long time to cum and on 2 occasions when he had tried to reach her clitoris, she had stopped him with an admonishing hand on the head. Eventually, it all became too much and she reached a huge orgasm, muffling her sighs of lust as he brought her release. Without even waiting for Lorraine to say anything, Joan had him positioned in front of her in a flash and he plied his tongue against his dominant lover's pussy once more. They chatted about past lovers, why oral sex was so good and why women were definitely the 'better half'. On his knees, his mouth was teasing Joan to an orgasm. If he became too repetitive, she twisted his ear until he changed tack, all the while keeping his face close to her. After half an hour, he was exhausted and he could tell the way Joan's thighs shivered that she was using all her control to stop herself from cuming. "I'm going to tell him" said Joan and Lorraine looked at her, smirking. "I must say girl, you don't do things by halves. Just knowing what the end result was going to be made me even hornier. You think it'll work out the way you want?" said Lorraine, above him. "Yep – so of course, you'd be welcome to come over one night" said Joan. He was puzzled at the strange conversation but his mouth was working fast to bring Joan off. "Okay then, you can have my orgasm now. And don't you dare stop licking me. I have some news for you. You're sacked. Oh fuck, that's it, right on my clitty!" she exclaimed and her thighs gripped him tightly. He was reeling from what Joan just said. Sacked? But he couldn't move until she had finished cuming. Eventually she did and he knelt there, panting.

"Um Joan, please, you didn't mean what you said?" he asked, pleading. "I did as a matter of fact. Lorraine and I agree, you came on to us and it's our word against yours. Now I think it's probably a good idea if you just leave immediately. I can collect your things and drop them off to you later. Lorraine, what do you think?" said Joan and Lorraine looked down at him. Joan gripped his hair and leaned in close to him. "Now then loverboy, what's to stop us from sacking you?" she said to him.

He was momentarily speechless but then began to plead. "Maybe he could convince us" piped in Lorraine and Joan nodded. Almost eagerly, he scurried to pleasure Lorraine, as she idly toyed with his ears while he slaved away below. Then he was passed back to Joan as Lorraine got up to leave. "I'll leave it up to you Joan. Thanks for that by the way. Unexpected but fun" she declared and then left. Joan regarded him coolly as he strived, tired, but fearing for his job. "This is your only attempt to convince me, okay?" she said and he nodded. As his tired tongue parted her familiar lips again, she lounged back in her chair. "Okay, the deal is this. I'm your boss 24/7. That means you treat me with respect. No actually, you treat me with reverence. At all times. You should know how to do that. You know, be the gentleman, the perfect lover, attentive, devoted, and eager to please and as for Sundays from now on, you're doing every Sunday afternoon. Except that you won't be paid in cash for it, this will be how you are paid" she declared.

"Yes boss" he answered quietly as he swallowed some of her juices down. "Mhhmm. 'Yes Boss'. You will be saying that an awful lot from now on. Because at the first hint of disobedience, you really will be sacked, no severance pay and I'll make sure your name is mud in this town" she declared smugly. Already, she was looking immensely forward to the fact he would do anything she told him to now. She smiled quietly to herself as she thought back to what she had spoken to Lorraine about that afternoon. How she had suggested that "as he had a fetish" they should use him for fun then going a stage further and suggesting they threaten him with the sack. She made it clear to Lorraine she wanted him as a compliant lover and added it would be a real turn on to have him under the table licking them over and over, knowing he was going to left possibly without his job at the end of it. In a short time he had gone from being a clumsy but attentive lover to a skilled one. A lover who would spend hours licking her, rimming her deeply, worshipping her feet, having a big stiff cock that was always eager to fuck her - yes, leaving her husband was definitely the best decision she had made. This young man was everything she wanted. And now she had the power to pretty much have him do anything she wanted, whenever she wanted. That thought alone had her reaching orgasm again before she pushed him away, telling him to get back to work while she went to the toilets to compose herself. Perhaps one day, she could sack him, after making sure he was totally under her control. If there was a way for him to work freelance at something........she could have him at home, at her beck and call. The future opened up so many possibilities!

12