Wotan's Hounds Ch. 01

Story Info
Beginnings.
4.4k words
4.66
21.4k
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 08/06/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Navajazz
Navajazz
38 Followers

i'm going back over this story as i know it could do with some tweeking, so i will be uploading the chapters as i finish them off and hopefully will be able to dig myself out of the hole i'd found myself in with it. Huge apologies to my fans for not writing for now but it's only since i found my new Roshi that i've had the motivation to start writing again, so you can thank Him. i hope you enjoy the revamp.

<><><><><>

Prologue

I was three days old when I was picked up off the streets with my mother and two brothers. Mum had been caught out in a storm when she's gone into labour with us, so she moved under an abandoned house to wait until we were old enough to be moved somewhere safer. Unfortunately, some curtain-twitching do-gooder had seen her creeping in and out when she'd gone hunting, and called the animal rescue people. They found us when Mum was out one morning, and put us in a cage to wait for her return. We didn't know what was going on; we were still blind and totally dependent on Mum for everything. When we found ourselves out of the warmth of the blanketed nest she had made for us, we started crying out for her.

Mum was a really smart lady; she was clever enough to live on the streets of London for years without being caught but when she heard us whimpering, she came racing back without thinking and ran headlong into the catching pole. She was bundled into the cage beside us, and we were put in the back of a van and driven off to the rehoming centre. I know the rescue people were only doing what they thought was best; it was just too bad that the whole experience was so stressful for my little brother that he changed mid-journey, so that when the driver opened the door he found two pups and a human looking baby curled up around the leg of a very protective hound. I don't know what he must have thought. He went running into the building, and came back out with one of the vets. Siggi was in the middle of changing back into a pup at that point, his body was sprouting hairs and his nose had begun to elongate into a snout, and soon he was snuffling round Mum's nipples looking for more milk.

The vet had stood open mouthed watching all this, and when he finally got his wits together he told the driver to take the cage into the quarantined area while he made a few calls. In the end, we were only at the centre for a few hours before we were picked up by the Army, and moved to a camp in the middle of Cumbria. There was nothing around us for miles except the fifteen foot high chain link fence that surrounded the entire garrison. My brothers and I ran wild there for eighteen years, hunting in all weathers, only coming back to the relative civilisation of the barracks when we had to. I can think of worse ways to grow up.

Chapter 1

Mum was a were-wolfhound, but there was a problem with the little switch in her that controlled her ability to change. This meant she couldn't move from hound to human, she was stuck as a dog. Her parents had been too closely related -- half-brother and sister -- and all but one of their pups had been born without the ability to change. The whole family had been expelled from the clan to rid themselves of the bad blood, and Mum had been living on the streets since she was fourteen. She had found it better to live alone where she wasn't pointed at, wasn't bullied or sneered at. It had been hard for her to understand that she didn't have to be afraid of these soldiers, who were there to watch us, to guard us, not to harm us in any way. We lived together in one of the barrack rooms that had been converted into a mix of play and school room with big soft squishy beds behind curtains at one end, and a huge flap in the door at the other.

At first we lived as pups, only changing into our human forms occasionally, and mostly by accident or when we were stressed too much. By what would have been our eighth birthdays, we could all switch between human and hound forms as easily as sneezing, which made our rough and tumble games very interesting. Siggi and Froh particularly were in love with the soldiers the way only little boys could be, and they would go off for hours, practicing stalking and tracking. At first they wouldn't let me join in; it took me tracking them silently through the woods for five hours before I could convince them I was just as able as they were. It was like Froh said, "Flossi, you're just a girl. You can't expect us to know you're any good without proving it."

I was ten when I got my own room; the boys had moved out long before then as their mess would get everywhere. Mum had gotten so sick of it all, she'd asked me to get permission from the Major in charge of us to give the boys a separate sleeping area, where they could create as much noise and chaos as they liked.

Once that change was made, the boys ended up building a fort with the help of some of the soldiers. Going in there without a map wasn't advisable. My room was at the other end of the hall from the boys, with Mum right in the middle. I didn't want a girly, fluffy pink place, just somewhere quiet and peaceful where I could curl up and read my history books. The Commander of the garrison, Major Williams, had insisted that each of us have tutors. As a result, the boys could read, write and do a little bit of math, but unless it was to do with guns or machines, they weren't interested. Strategy was straight over their heads. If they couldn't go in with infantry, then they thought you should just blow the shit out of it with missiles.

I loved the assessment side of strategy, though; thinking through the next move, planning ahead. When Captain James introduced me to chess one wet weekend, I was hooked from the start. I wasn't a bookish girl, hiding myself away from the big bad boys; I simply liked using my mind to boost my chances against them.

The night we turned eighteen, the whole camp threw us a party. Siggi and Froh were going to be going off to another camp to do basic training; I was staying put to learn more from Captain James about history and strategy, as well as basic training in small arms. It never occurred to us not to join the Army. We'd lived in and around it for so long, it was part of our lives. To be honest, there wasn't anything else I would rather have done.

The weather the night of our party was calm and clear, perfect for hunting. The boys had come in straight from the field and thrown on their normal camouflage combats before romping into the mess hall with mud and grass still in their hair and on their feet. They looked so sure of themselves, tall good looking boys with short black hair. Siggi and Froh looked so similar that, at times, the only way to tell them apart was to look at their eyes: Siggi's were amber and glowed yellow in torchlight; Froh had one amber and one pale blue eye.

My eyes were like Siggi's, only they reflected green light. I had had long hair until I was sixteen (at one point it reached my waist), but it was forever getting in my way, so I cut it all off. Now it was no longer than an inch anywhere on my head. Combined with a slim figure from hard exercise and good genes, I looked, as Mum called it, gamine.

For the party, I had made an unusual effort with my appearance. I was wearing a pair of wide-legged, black linen trousers, and a little lacy vest top. I'd ringed my eyes with dark brown liner, and added mascara in the same colour, making my eyes look huge in my tiny face. I so rarely bothered with how I looked. It wasn't like there were many other women on the site to trade makeup tips with. Most of the time I was either studying or roaming around the woods, and I don't think my books or the trees thought too much about how I looked.

Captain James certainly noticed the difference in me. He came over as soon as I entered the room to claim me for the rest of the night, never letting me out of his sight for more than a few minutes at a time. I thought it was quite sweet actually til Mum came padding over to speak to me.

"You know he likes you, don't you?" Mum asked.

"Captain James?" I responded, "Yeah, I know. He's a really nice guy."

"No, sweetheart," Mum insisted, "Captain James likes you as in-- " and then Mum sent me a mental image of a human couple having sex.

"Mum," I cried, "Eww -- that's gross."

"We did have a talk about the birds and the bees didn't we?" Mum replied.

"Yes, and I got the picture," I said. "I just wish you hadn't coloured it in. I didn't think he liked me that way though."

"I don't think he knew until tonight," Mum responded.

"Everything OK, Flossi?" The subject of our telepathic conversation asked, rejoining us with a smile. Now I knew what to look for, I could see the signs I'd missed before.

"Yes, Captain," I replied. "You know, it's funny, but I don't know if you've ever told me your first name." I wanted to see how right Mum was about him.

"Thomas -- Tom to my friends," Captain James replied with a slight rise of colour to his cheeks.

"Tom; that's nice. Yes, everything is fine. I think my brothers are about to start creating their usual mayhem though." I said.

From across the room, I saw two groups forming, and I guessed that a hunting party was about to begin. This was nothing new, in fact it was something encouraged by the officers to give the squaddies and my brothers a chance to blow off steam. Siggi and Froh would pick teams, one to be the hunted, one to hunt. The hunted team would have a ten minute head start to disappear into the surrounding countryside before the chase began.

In the past I might have joined in, but tonight I was looking forward to the chance to have some time alone with Tom. When Froh sent me a silent invite, I shook my head and was answered by a disgusting picture and the phrase, "All good girls should be in bed by ten, and home by two. Be good, little sister." Then he vanished into the moonlit night.

Tom caught my scowl, and again asked if I was all right.

"I'm fine, thank you," I replied. "My brother's mind on the other hand . . . "

"Ahh, yes," said Tom with a smile, "I'm afraid it comes of hanging round with this rowdy bunch."

"It's OK. I'm used to it by now," I said. "Shall we go for a walk? I think the party's starting to break up now."

"Indeed, that would be nice," he replied, leading me outdoors.

We strolled (I can't think of another word) out into the night, arm in arm. Over the past year or so, my ability to pick up on what the humans around me were thinking had increased ten-fold. My family were easy; we had been talking without words for as long as I could recall. But humans, with their closed-off minds, were much harder. It helped that I was touching Tom, and that his thoughts were right at the top of his brain so I could pick up on the nervous lust that was vibrating through his body.

We reached a stone wall that melted into the woods, and stopped for a moment. A howl went up throughout the hills, bouncing off the enclosing mountains; the hunt was on. I listened for a minute until Tom turned to me and said; "Your brother told me tonight if I ever hurt you, I'd wind up in a mental home, gibbering if I saw a Chihuahua."

That sounded like Siggi. For being the younger brother, he could be very over-protective. "Sorry about that," I said.

"Don't be," he said, smiling. "I rather got the impression he was giving me his approval."

"Ohh," I replied. I didn't know what else to say to that. I suppose I could have been mad at other people interfering in my life, but then we'd lived in each other's pockets for eighteen years, so I was used to the boys knowing everything about me and vice-versa.

"Would that be such a bad thing?" Tom asked. The nerves were out-weighing the lust now; he really was scared I'd turn him down.

"No," I replied with a shy smile. "In fact I think it could be a nice thing." I was finding this flirting thing quite easy after all.

Tom leaned forwards and kissed me softly. The feelings of lust that swept over me from him were incredible; I hadn't known you could get so horny! A feeling of warmth seemed to pool at the base of my belly, spreading out down my legs, making them feel weak and shaky. And that was just from a tiny soft kiss. When he tried to pull away, I followed his mouth, pressing my whole body against his and feeling how his cock was bulging through the material of his jeans. It was like every feeling he was having, I was picking up on and bouncing it back to him. I could feel how he was a little shocked by my transformation from shy virgin to sex-crazed monster but it just felt so good. Without thinking and while my lips were still pressed to his, I asked if he was OK with this.

Tom jumped and pulled back, "How did you do that?"

"Do what?" I asked.

"I heard you speaking to me inside my head."

"Didn't you know I could do that?"

"No. I mean, I knew you could pick up on thoughts and ideas," he went on, "I didn't know you could send them."

"Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you."

"It's OK," he said, "Can you tell what I'm thinking now?"

I saw a huge bowl of chocolate ice cream, and two spoons sitting side by side on my desk, and responded, "Oh, yes please."

We walked back to the party arm-in-arm again. The mess hall was empty now, but for a couple of privates clearing up the leftover food and drink, getting ready for breakfast the next morning. Tom and I snuck into the kitchen, and raided the freezer, smuggling a tub of Ben & Jerry's out and along to my room. There was still an undercurrent of lust rippling back and forth between us, but it had died down to a level where we could both think clearly.

Sitting on the floor in a corner of my room was a pile of bean-bags and cushions, all covered in real fur from animals I'd hunted in the past, mostly deer or rabbits. I'd made a low roof and a front flap out of a trio of moose skins my brothers and I had killed on holiday in Canada a few years ago. This was where I slept at night; I simply couldn't get comfortable on a human bed so I would curl up in the corner. I led Tom over to it now, and sat down at the edge of the tent, while he sat on a low slung chair to the side in front of my desk.

"So this is your lair then?" he asked.

"Yep, my little hidey-hole," I replied, suddenly nervous about having him in my room. I'd never let anyone in here before. "Would you like to play? Chess, I mean," I added hastily.

"We could have a game of chess," Tom answered with a knowing smile. "We don't have to do anything, you know. We can just talk or play if that's all you wanted."

"I don't know yet," I said, shaking my head. "Sorry, I'm being a bit of a tease, aren't I?"

"Can you see things without touching me?"

"A little. It works better with you lot if I've got contact though," I responded.

"'You lot?'" Tom said with a quick grin. "Come here and take my hand, I want to show you something."

I crawled over to the chair and sat on the floor beside him. As I took hold of his hand, I got a flash of confidence from him, like he knew I would like what I saw.

I was looking down at myself, my eyes half closed in bliss, my lips parted and moist. I was flat on my back naked, Tom's lips softly began kissing mine, his hand sliding down my belly and easing my legs open so he could play with my pussy. His thumb was gently flicking back and forwards over my clit, causing my whole body to jump in his arms. I could feel how this was turning him on, how the blood was rushing in his ears as it sped towards his stiffening cock, held in check for now by his tight jeans.

"You like?" he asked.

"I do," I replied, dropping my head as the lust spun through me

"Would you like to try it for real?"

"Yes, please." My legs were like jelly though; I didnt honestly know if I could walk over to him and make what I'd seen come true.

Tom took the decision out of my hands. He got up and walked the few steps over to my lair, pulling me with him. He dropped my hand and tugged off his thin jumper, then crouched down and slithered between the flaps at the front, reaching back for me once he was inside. I joined him inside the tent quickly, and we settled down facing each other. His kisses were soft and sweet; he didn't want to scare me even though I could see his desires clearly from his mind. I wiggled out of my top with his help, and his kisses deepened as he tried to hold back from ravishing my naked breasts. For having such a small frame, they were surprisingly large, over-filling a C cup. I wanted to know how his tongue would feel on my nipples, how his hands would feel as he squeezed and groped them. I pushed his head down a little, and let my musings drift over into his mind.

His hands moved up from my waist to cup my breasts, pushing them together so he could flit from nipple to nipple, licking, sucking, and then biting ever so gently. Tom's naked torso was rippling with muscle and pale white against the dark tanned patches of skin that were exposed to the elements every day. I held his head, feeling the short sandy coloured hair prickling in my hands as he moved his mouth from side to side. I could feel my orgasm building inside me, only this was so much bigger than when I'd played with myself. My belly was undulating under him, trying to push myself over the edge but I couldn't find the last bit of pressure I needed.

I whimpered in frustration, and Tom lifted his head to look at me. We didn't require telepathy: the need, the desire was written quite clearly across my face. He trailed one hand down my belly and undid the waistband on my trousers. He pulled them down out of the way and began rubbing the heel of his hand all around my groin, over my inner thighs, everywhere except where I needed him. I groaned with lust, why couldn't he work out where I ached to be caressed? Finally he moved closer and I could feel how wet I was. I'd soaked through the thin cotton gusset of my shorts and was coating his hand in my juices. He pressed the heel of his palm gently against my clit and chuckled when he felt me thrust up to meet his touch.

He tugged my shorts to one side and ran his index finger up and down my outer lips, feeling the short soft fuzz of hair that covered them. Again I whimpered, wishing he would just touch me. He twisted his hand and pulled my underwear off me, leaving me totally naked and exposed to his gaze. He slowly opened my legs up, kissing my inner thighs before dropping his head to nuzzle at my clit and slid his middle finger inside me. It felt huge as it snuggled its way deeper towards my core, while his lips and tongue were flickering over my outer lips, all combining to push me that much closer to orgasm. Then he wiggled his finger inside me, and I just exploded under his touch. I crushed his mouth down onto my clit, and wailed as the feelings of pleasure slammed through my body.

Tom waited until I'd gotten my breath back, trailing his fingers over my belly and waist til my breath smoothed it's self out before asking, "Would you like to touch me?"

I had gotten so caught up in what was happening to me I'd almost forgotten about him. I gently nudged at his mind and saw how pent up he was, how much he needed the release he'd given me. I nodded my head and he quickly freed himself from his jeans, sliding back up beside me. I reached down, curious but nervous at the same time. The first thing I noticed was how hot he was, then how stiff and weighty. I mean, I know I was a virgin and all, but seriously, how was that supposed to fit inside me when a single finger felt like I was stuffed full?

When I let him feel my nervousness and incredulity at the situation, he just took over. He laid me back and began playing with my pussy, stroking my clit and making me forget all about him and his needs again. He slid one finger inside me, slowly working it in and out, then pushed another in beside it, gently stretching me so I wouldn't get too much of a shock when he swapped his fingers for his cock.

Navajazz
Navajazz
38 Followers
12