Wotan's Hounds Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I found myself getting closer to orgasm, yet every time I was on the brink, he would stop and wait for me to calm down before carrying on. On one pause I felt him shifting so he lay between my legs, then he eased his fingers out, replacing them with the tip of his cock. I tensed up, waiting for it to hurt. Instead he just lay there, letting me relax enough to open up. When he did move, it was with tiny thrusts that were all very nice but by now I was ready for more. I began to meet each of his thrusts with one of my own, wanting to see how it felt to have all of him inside me. This felt good! I couldn't believe how long it'd taken me to work this out; now I had, I wanted more. He was holding himself up on his arms, away from my body and when he felt me begin to move he looked down and said, "Are you sure you're ready for this?"

"Oh yes, please," I responded, "I need this."

"OK, then," he said. "Bring your legs up round my waist and put your hands on my shoulders. Ready?"

I did as he said, virtually hanging from his muscular body. I felt his hips tense as he pushed hard, and slid all the way in. I gasped with the pleasure that flooded through me. I felt so full it was unbelievable. He stopped moving and I wiggled underneath him, wanting more movement.

"Christ, you're tight," he suddenly grunted in my ear.

"Oh, sorry," I said blushing. Had I done something wrong?

"Don't be. It's a good thing." He replied, kissing me hard. "But if you don't stop squirming, this is going to be over very quickly."

We lay there for a few minutes, kissing softly. He was heavy above me and in me, heavy and hot, pulsing with the blood that was coursing through his veins. I could hear it now, thudding in my ears and in my mind. He turned his head and I nibbled on his earlobe, making him grunt again. I couldn't help it in the end; I had to move. Tom picked up the pace and began driving into me. The base of his cock was grinding on my clit with every thrust, and I knew there was no way I could hold back and not orgasm. My whole body shook and I howled as I orgasmed again and again. If he'd felt big before, he was enormous now that my pussy was twitching and squeezing around him. Tom grunted again, sighed, "Oh, fuck," and came, his cock jumping inside me, giving me tiny little aftershocks of pleasure. He opened his arms, and let me flop back down onto the pillows, kissing my forehead. He slowly pulled out of me, and it was my turn to groan; I felt so empty now and cold as his cum dribbled out after him. Tom wiggled his arm underneath me, and pulled me to his body as he lay down beside me. I felt so content, sated and complete; I was just about to doze off when I heard Siggi outside. I pulled a fur over my body, and asked him what he wanted.

"If you're quite finished with my sister, Captain, we've got a problem," he replied.

"What's up, Siggi?" Tom said as he sat up, and began pulling on his jeans.

"We weren't the only ones out hunting tonight, we need Flossi to come and help us track them."

12