Would You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sydian
sydian
83 Followers

***

Nestlée is shocked—totally undone—oblivious to the fact that in the short—or what seemed to be, 'long, long'—time that she had been witness to this spectacle, she had absent-mindedly thumbed the lace to one side of her leather thong...had unconsciously freed herself...and her own serpent was lazily uncoiling in reaction to our Lady's expert exertions....

And now this....this offering....She looked at the huge, slobber-glistened cock and then to the face of the one offering....Now, she was a captive....

Copper glinted from eye to cheek-bone to the dread-knot above the left ear....the white flecks on the on the full red lips, the transparent trickle in their corner, and the sugary chain dangling from them, made her irresistible....

Nestlée did the uncharacteristic—at least, in what this crowd touted as 'characteristic'....Nestlé—the 'Chocolate Menace'—'Ms M&M: just as willing to melt in your ass or mouth, as get stiff in your hand.... 'Mz-I-Want-A-Big-Hard-Pretty-Cock...With-Titties-If-You-Please....' Nestlée was astounding everyone—possibly even herself with her next move....

Delicately she cupped the mahogany face and lowered her mouth over hers....dipped her tongue in deep and tasted what she had tasted.... She tasted the electricity in the circuit their tongues made—the conducting power of the sexual fluids contained in one sweet mouth—the jolt—then stars for 'Ms-Give-Me-A-Big-Pretty Dick'....Nestlée jerked, then shuddered, imperceptibly....the kiss was charged enough that she felt it surge from her balls to the tip of her cock, where it settled in to tingle—an 'itch' she desperately wanted someone else to 'scratch'....at that moment she knew she was snared....

She slid her tongue from the static crackling of that mouth and then worshipped the lips...flicking off dried flecks of 'candy'....licking and scooping the syrupy cream that linked lip and cock—before she turned her attention to the offering she had been gifted....

Nestlée was voracious—downright greedy...you would have thought that she had never seen cock before—or that this was the last cock of a condemned wmn—or the last cock on earth....The passion that she put into this cocksucking was phenomenal...all eyes were on her...our girl, was taking mental notes....

When she received this 'gift', Nestlée dispensed with all foreplay—at least for that moment....in one deft move, she took all of that cock to the back of her throat—to its very depths—she swallowed it whole...and began a self-imposed choking on it as she constricted the muscles of her throat around it and began to twist and bob in a beautifully orchestrated face-fuck that gave her the entire room as an audience....

The controlled gagging and retching washed up what seemed to be gallons of the sex cream she was churning in her throat and that now coated those plush big lips of hers—gave a whole new meaning to the idea of lip gloss....

It seemed clear that she knew what she was doing....the subject of her ministrations—the mysterious wmn in black—had arched her back and angled her huge cock to the point where it received the optimal attention that Nestlée's mouth could afford her....her hips danced involuntarily as Nestlée conducted this performance....

Our lady, cupped those tight balls with one hand, squeezing and pumping that sac, coaxing precum from it into Nestlée's greedy mouth....She contorted herself so that she could seize Nestlée's nipple between her teeth and lips...there, she alternately bit and sucked it, and then lashed it mercilessly with her tongue....With her other hand, she had managed to snare Nestlée's big cock, just below the crown....she milked and stroked in rhythm to the pressures she put on the wmn in black's ball sac....Nestlée leaked, flowed, splashed, into her palm, over her wrist, and down her forearm, hot then cold...congealing and streaking in rivulets of confection....All of this attention forced Nestlée to moan loudly onto a mouthful of cock....

The vibrations of air across her tongue and soft palate force the cock spurt gobs of thick, steamy sweetness into her mouth....Nestlée's own moan became a chorus joined by her 'victim'....

Another tongue delicately scooped cream from Nestlée's chin and the corner of her mouth....Nestlée parted her lips just enough to allow the other tongue between them...together both tongues caressed each other and strangled the last drops of rich fluid from the trapped cock....the tongues wallowed in a hot sauce of cum and spit....

20

'I owe you...' Nestlée breathed as she let the half-hard cock fall from her mouth....she smoothed her hand over the asscheek of her new-found friend...with the other, she lowered our girl's hand to her own hard, hot, and shimmering cock, whispering: 'Now's as good a time as any for me to repay my 'debt''....

***

The move was deft...in less than a blink, our lady found herself sandwiched between the wmn in black and Nestlée at her rear, with Nestlée softly cooing 'Choices, choices, choices....

'Now we both know what choice I'm gonna make, don't we, Babi?' as she slid home and bottomed in an asshole buttery-slick and hot as an oven....The only thing that prevented Nestlée from plunging further were the firm, sculpted pillows of her ass that cushioned the dive....

'Unnnnnhhhh!...' she grunted, her breath forced from her violently...as Nestlée's cock speared her sphincter and sheathed itself in twelve inches or so of colon....

She winced....moaned as tears formed in the corners of her eyes...the pain of entry, a raw friction that kindled into a heat of passion that began to rage and then turned moans into coos....

Nestlée seized her shoulders as if they were the bars of her bike....her own 'crotch-rocket', a piston that smoothly shifted into 'overdrive', pumping relentlessly in and out of that well-lubricated asshole....

She swooned....she cooed....she pushed back instinctively on that 'engine' up her ass...all as she handled the knob of the 'stick' in front of her....she massaged the cock of the wmn in black back to rigid life—coaxing with tongue and lips, and thick dollops of spit that rolled from her mouth down the thick pole....She massaged this into the shaft giving it a slick sheen that reflected the room light....all before she intended to plunge it into darkness....

Our lady arches her back...leans back against Nestlée and pushes down on all of that cock....spreads her legs so that her other honey-hole is exposed...pushes down on the shoulders of the wmn in black, forcing her into position....

She clinches her teeth as the hot, hard cock rasps against her clit...clenched teeth cannot contain what would have been an open-mouthed shriek as the other 'piston' finds its 'bore'....

Nestlée feels the friction of the other hot cock through the thin wall of membrane that separates the seething pussy from the hellhole of that ass....her cock rubbing against the other in these contained spaces pushes her over the brink....

She leans over our girl's shoulder and finds the mouth of her accomplice...forces her tongue through as the silent roar of her orgasm pulls her cock deeper into that exquisite ass....On cue, the eruption in the pussy commences and the entire body between them quakes with the after shocks....the panic of passion ensues: shrieking, moaning...cursing, groaning....loud and then hushed as the victims of sexual cataclysm collapse in the midst of a room already littered with sensual rubble....

The space is silent for a long while...for what seems like eternity....then there is the light patter of rain...then a deluge , and then thunder....the room rocks with deafening applause....

Slowly, one by one...then in clumps they walk forward to do homage....lips gently brush her forehead....others her earlobes—caressing, whispering—almost reverently: 'You the bitch, girly...THE bitch...!' 'You've made history, Babi....they'll be talking about you for years....' 'You've slayed a myth, Sweetness....' It went on an on....

She struggled to her feet...legs wobbly, but the firmness of the hand at her elbow familiar....

She glanced round in a fog...no sign of the beauty who'd been up her ass....but the one at her side....Mmmmmmmm, the ONE at her side....

***

21

There was too clear a need to 'straighten' herself....she excused herself plaintively: 'You will be here when I get back, won't you...?' the smile—bright and broad—was reassuring, and somehow familiar—too much sex and Asti...?

In the ladies' room they gave her her space, but the murmurs were so thick that they were tactile...she washed her face and at the ready were 'attendants'—offering towels, cosmetics, helping to smoothe her dress, re-groom her dreads ....others simply staring in awe....getting out of the ladies room was almost as problematic as the proverbial getting in....but she accomplished this—emerged as radiant as the moment she had entered Chances....

Her new-found friend was still there—true-to-form....Our girl began this way: 'I really need to thank you...I REALLY DO! ...I want to get to know you better but I need you to know that I have a partner—a lover—the very best you could ever imagine—he's the reason I'm here tonite—or is it morning...?' she pauses....

The wmn in black smiles softly....speaks softly as she walks her to the parking lot.... 'Can I offer you a ride...?'

'No...he'll be....' Another pause...then an epiphany....

The black on black mini convertible....

Laughing she playfully pounds the chest of her 'new' friend....

'You....YOU...! How did you? How did you???!!!'

She' kisses her deep.... finds herself grinding involuntarily against her, her thigh over her hip, oblivious to the click-clack of stiletto in the early morning air....

'Damn! This little bitch gets around!...'

'Yes indeed, she does!...'

Qoki laughed.... 'This is where we saw the little slut last time we saw her....on the hood of that mini.... Maybe we should be charitable and offer them our place....'

'No way, Grl!...you saw her in action she'd 'kill' you and me both....'

The two of them tittered, pirouetted and moved towards their ownn vehicle....over her shoulder,, Qoki sighed: 'Do get a room...OK?...' and giggled again....

She opened the car door for her....then hiked her own skirt as she slid behind the wheel....but not before she retrieved the small envelope secured beneath the wiper....Nestlée's name in delicate calligraphy, under the carmine-red of the full kiss that sealed it....she handed it to her passenger, who look at it and then said: 'Later....but one question....' as she snuggled into her seat and felt the engine kick in and vibrate her against her bottom sensuously....

'Would you...?'

'again...?'

sydian
sydian
83 Followers