Wound in Time: At First

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before Bella could get comfortable, Mavin took a stocking clothed toe in her mouth and blew a hot breath through the silky material. Bella almost fainted. Her skin was already burning when she felt Mavin's large, mildly calloused hands against her thigh.

"Ay! Dios mio!"

Mavin smiled, her mouth still around the toe breathing fire onto it. Her hands worked to remove the stocking on the right leg. She did this slowly, her caresses deliberate and exact. As the stocking came off, Mavin planted hot wet kisses along the inside of Bella's right leg, from her foot to just above her knee. She abandoned the leg and went for the other one, with the same sluggish movements.

After much teasing, Mavin got the stocking off and settled between Bella's creamy thighs. She latched onto Bella's lips and kissed her again. Bella's mind was blank as her heart raced a mile a minute. She kissed Mavin back as hard as she could but the dark woman was having none of it. Her tongue slid into Bella's mouth and sought the treasures it held. Bella caressed Mavin's tongue with hers, as her hands slid up Mavin's wide back and clawed at the blazer.

Mavin stopped and allowed Bella to undress her a little. When the annoying blazer and shirt were gone, Bella gasped at the sight before her. Mavin was very muscular, obviously far more than your average athlete. Her shoulders were broad and rounded. Bella sucked in her breath when she caught sight of Mavin's arms. They were ripped all over with taut muscle. It wasn't her first time seeing Mavin's hard body, but it took her breath away nonetheless. She imagined the power they held and felt her juices flowing.

Mavin's hands on her breasts flung her out of her reverie. She didn't know when the dark woman had removed her blouse. Bella threw her head back and enjoyed the sensation. She was still wearing her bra, but Mavin's hands wandered to her abdomen with soft caresses that drove the redhead insane. Her body had never reacted to anyone like this before and here she was, panting like a bitch in heat when all the woman ever did was kiss her. Mavin played idly for a while, her now golden gaze set on the Bella's flushed face. Her eyes were closed.

"Open your eyes, Bellinda."

"Hmm?"

"I want you to keep your eyes open."

Bella nodded and watched as Mavin lowered her head down to her face and kissed her lips again, then slowly making her way down to Bella's neck, and her chest. Bellinda fought to keep her eyes open as the visual of the tall woman's full lips sucking on her skin drove her crazy. Mavin unclasped the redhead's bra and admired the bountiful breasts that beckoned to her. She was practically drooling as she lowered her lips to the silky skin that covered a soft but resilient breast.

She laved and sucked at the skin until she was satisfied and then went for the other breast. She stayed away from the hardened nipples. Bella didn't know if she should scream or cry, it felt so good. She was determined to keep her eyes open, but her resolve was failing fast. Her nipples ached with impossible need.

"Mavin..oh god...please."

Whether Mavin heard her, Bella couldn't tell. The tall woman simply continued her torture. Now, her hands were kneading Bella's breasts. But still, she kept away from the nipples. She kissed and sucked on every other inch of flesh, sending small jolts of electricity zinging through the redhead. Combined, the tension rested in her loins and Mavin tugged relentlessly.

Out of nowhere, Bella felt her pussy twitching violently. Her abs clenched and unclenched. Her skin shone with a thin layer of sweat, Mavin continued to fondle and suck her breasts. Her eyes stayed glued to the dark woman who didn't seem to notice what was happening.

"Oh..fuck..sweet mary mother of...oh my god." Bella panted as Mavin held her on the edge.

"God has nothing to do with it, baby," Mavin mumbled as she took a nipple in her hot mouth and bit it gently while she rolled the other in between her thumb and forefinger.

Bella's body went rigid, as every muscle in her body grew taut. She felt as though her skin would jump off her. Mavin licked and sucked her nipples furiously, going from one to the other with skilled rhythm.

"MAVIN!!!" Bella screamed as her orgasm washed over her, rippling from her nipples to her pussy and back out to every tortured nerve ending.

Her brain was on overload as aftershocks rocked her. She tried to keep her eyes open, but it was impossible as her entire body rattled with the pleasant relaxation she knew well.

She panted in a blissful haze and was only mildly aware of Mavin getting up and moving about the room. When she felt hands removing her bunched up skirt, Bella opened her eyes to see Mavin completely naked, save a brown leather harness and a darker brown dildo hanging from it. Bella's mouth gaped open when Mavin moved closer and allowed a better view. There was a heavily veined cock, about nine or ten inches long with a dark, wine colored head and a pair of balls. Despite the upward curve of the shaft, it still drooped slightly from its own weight.

Mavin smiled at the expression on the small woman's face, "What do you think?"

"I..I think you came well prepared." Bella said with a suppressed giggle. Mavin chuckled and said "Lay on your back."

Bella obeyed. She watched as Mavin sank herself between the redhead's thighs and began to explore the source of the aroma that had been driving her insane all night. Bella's pussy was slick and it glistened with her gooey delight. Mavin lowered her hands down to Bella's sweet goodness and coated her fingers with the sticky nectar she encountered. The smell was knotting her insides, she wanted to taste the redhead so badly, but that could wait for now. Mavin examined her lover's pussy adeptly. The redhead had gotten herself waxed.

The thought Bellinda's legs spread wide while someone applied the wax excited the tall woman. Mavin rubbed the fleshy outer lips with her fingers and then tugged a little at the silky inner lips that protruded slightly. She eyed the entrance of Bella's pussy for a moment and watched the sticky white substance, oozing from Bella's depths.

'I should retest this for its effect on myself,' she thought idly. Losing her will, Mavin sank her face into the divine crevice and upon tasting her lover, searched greedily for more.

Bella was lost in her own world; she had begun to wonder what the tall woman was up to when she felt a soft tongue licking her pussy and a hot mouth sucking on her labia. Bella groaned as Mavin once again began to torture her.

"Mavin...please..."

"Please what?"

"Fuck me now!"

"Hungry for my cock huh?"

"Come on, I'm begging."

"Mmm...I'm starting to like it when you beg." Mavin's voice was thicker with arousal.

She continued her slow, lazy licks up, down and around Bella's aching pussy. She ignored the erect clit before her. 'Look who's come to play, you'll have to wait your turn sweetie,' Mavin thought to herself as she continued to worry the squirming girl in front of her.

Mavin spread her tongue wide and lapped at Bella's entrance; she then let her tongue slip inside the beckoning slit. Bella moaned, her voice drove the tall woman nuts. Mavin felt her own pleasure rising, but she ignored it. Bella had now taken to rubbing her own breasts and pinching her nipples, but for some reason it wasn't enough to push her over the edge that Mavin had virtually tied her to. She groaned loudly in frustration.

"God...Mavin, make me come...por favor!"

Mavin smiled and clamped a torturing mouth on the straining clit before her and sucked hard while swiping her tongue at it furiously. Bella's pleading words died on her lips as her pussy spasmed and a torrent of white hot pleasure seared through her veins, setting her whole body on fire. Her hips flew off the bed and she stayed that way for several seconds under Mavin's undying torture.

"Aah...Mav..fuck..Mavin!" She babbled incoherently.

Just as she was recovering, she felt something pushing past her entrance and slowly into her body. Her pussy clamped on the intruder and refused to let go. Mavin held still and waited for Bella to relax. After a short while, Mavin began to move her hips. Slowly at first, as she marveled at the tightness. Soon, the latex cock was slick with Bella's juices and slid in with ease. Mavin positioned herself so that her weight rested on the redhead.

She grabbed a pillow and placed it under Bella's hips. Bella wrapped her legs around the small of Mavin's back and the tall woman jogged her hips, forcing the air out of Bella's lungs. Mavin leaned down into Bellinda's neck and began to suck as she plunged the thick dildo in and out of the small woman. Bella wrapped her arms around the dark woman's body and held on for dear life. Surely, if the heat of their bodies meshed together didn't send her to the far beyond, then the deep strokes the tall woman was delivering would. The bed squeaked with unholy vigor.

"Oh,...yes fuck me, just like that." She cooed into Mavin's ear.

Mavin didn't ignore her this time. The tall woman picked up her speed, enjoying the feeling of her lover's body sliding against her own and the sweet sound of her lover's voice in her head. Mavin's breath was becoming ragged as her head swam in the mixing aromas of their bodies. She loved the feeling of her lover's pulse at her lips. Deep strokes became shorter as Mavin rolled her hips on the down stroke. Bella whimpered.

"Oh...baby, you feel so good...I'm gonna go crazy!"

"Ahhh..yes...let your body go." Mavin breathed back.

"Hssh...Fuuck..Ohh!" The redhead let loose a high-pitched squeal.

Bella exploded and her mind went blank. Her brain was failing to manage the stimuli and she screamed something into Mavin's ear. The tall woman responded with a heavy groan but didn't stop. She kept up her onslaught for a few more minutes and then bodily flipped Bella so that her ass was facing up and inviting the tall woman.

Bella gave up trying to make heads or tails of what was going on, so she just rode the sensations to wherever they took her. Mavin came at the redhead from behind and savored the feeling of Bella's curvaceous ass on her groin. She watched the slick cock plunge in and out between her lover's lips and closed her eyes to keep from losing her mind. She fucked the redhead until her green eyes glazed over with mind-numbing pleasure.

Bella babbled on and on until she could do no more than shriek and grunt in a purely animalistic way as the continuous pleasure racked her mind. Mavin took zest in dragging her fingers up Bella's thighs as another orgasm shook Bellinda's body and the aftershocks rolled her into the next one. Mavin reached forward and took a handful of Bella's flaming red hair. She slammed her hips into the small woman's ass while her other hand continued its idle torture of slow caressing.

Bellinda was vaguely aware of her surroundings as her brain simply quit trying to decipher anything and left her body on autopilot. She felt herself being pulled up, her smoldering eyes saw Mavin holding her in her strong arms, in a standing position, but her brain didn't tell her what it meant.

Mavin held the small woman in her arms and continued with her upside-down jackhammer motion. The girl was mumbling and whimpering, clawing at Mavin's back. Mavin kept thrusting up as she let the girl impale herself, over and over again. Mavin's lips settled on her favorite spot at the moment,- her lover's neck. She continued to kiss and suck and whisper sweet nothings into her lover's ear. Just as the exertion taxed her muscles to their limit, Mavin felt her entire body go into a seizure-like state.

The repeated pressure on her mound-covered clit took its toll and her orgasm rocked her. She toppled back into the bed with the woman in her arms as her abs tightened and relaxed, and her pussy spasmed. She rammed the thick cock into Bella's tight cunt once more as the intense euphoria sizzled through her. Mavin whispered a kiss into Bellinda's ear and rolled onto her back. The redhead was on the verge of passing out. Mavin got up to remove the harness and came back to cuddle her lover under the soaked sheets. In no time, sleep claimed her.

When Bella woke up, she felt the warm, hard body behind her and snuggled back into her lover as memories of their lovemaking, surged through her. No wait, it was brutal fucking. Did she actually pass out? She had never thought it was possible. She felt as though she had been run over by a bulldozer but she enjoyed the sore feeling in her muscles. Mavin stirred a bit and pulled Bella closer as a strong thigh slid between Bellinda's and held her entwined to the tall, dark woman.

Bella smiled, the future looked bright with Doctor Bright.

End of Chapter 1.

1...5678910