Wound in Time: At First

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know you want me." Eva whispered and licked Mavin's bottom lip. "Do you like the way it feels in your hand, Mavin?" Eva whispered.

A smile played on Mavin's lips, even though she really wasn't there. Her body was on fire now and her thirst of tantalus was about to be quenched, for the time being. The second she felt Eva's ass, she knew the slender woman was either wearing no panties, or was wearing ass floss. Mavin squeezed the jiggly offering before her.

Eva knew just how to push her buttons. She pressed her lips to Mavin's and waited for the tall woman to seize the kiss. She didn't have to wait long. Mavin captured Eva's lips and teased them with her tongue. Eva pulled back and fanned herself.

"Well, that's a good plan. See you after the show." She smiled and turned on her heels. Leaving Mavin painfully aroused with her whole body on overdrive.

'She knows me too well. I'll have to kill her.' Mavin thought as she made her way into the main auditorium where the conference was being held.

********

The auditorium was only half-filled, not because there weren't people to fill the seats but the because the committee had decided to keep the hearing small. Mavin sat at a round table with seven other members of the committee. Four other independent analysts would present their findings first and Mavin would speak last. She was chief analyst, so her words would be final.

The chief speaker for the committee was a woman named Judith Moore. She was an older woman with graying blonde hair, brown eyes and a robust stature. She was a loud woman in her early fifties who wore glasses and spoke crisp english, something Mavin found irritating and at the same time, highly erotic.

Judith had had a long and very successful career in the industry of drugs but she was quite conservative in her ways. Whenever a new drug was to be scrutinized by the committee, she'd be the first to bring up moral issues. And she had a long list of issues to debate. Abortion, birth-control, dieting pills and on and on. Most people on the committee were pretty liberal, but there was a balance of good judgment on what to send to the FDA for approval.

Judith was introducing the analysts from independent agencies and paused every now and then, allowing them to give a little bit of background info on themselves. There was an audience made up of news reporters, company scouts, special awareness groups and other scientists. Eva sat in the row closest to the round table and paid keen attention to the speakers. After all, she still had a job to do.

After the speakers were properly introduced, Judith looked to Mavin for the go-ahead and the first analyst from Boston took to the podium and presented his findings. Mavin pretended to take notes, but she just doodled. She didn't have to listen to the preliminary speakers, she just had to hear them. She geared herself up for a battle with A.J. Morris. There was no doubt he'd want to pick a fight with her over this drug.

Mavin zoned herself back into the hearing. A second analyst was explaining why he thought the drug could be beneficial, despite its flaws. Mavin knew what he was talking about but disagreed with him. She'd heard him say his research lasted four months. That was barely enough time to cover the required basics. Mavin shook her head and zoned out again. This time she thought of Bellinda.

She'd been trying all week not to think of the redhead but damn, she couldn't help it. The dream/hallucination she'd had the day before didn't make her feel better. She remembered the little session of heat she'd laid on the firery woman. A shiver ran down her spine and made her jump in her seat. Thankfully, no one noticed.

Well, no one except Eva anyway. From where Eva sat, she had a clear view of the tall woman. She knew signing herself up for Mavin's special attention was risky. She'd been nervous about Mavin taking her seriously. When the tall woman hadn't, Eva did the only thing she knew Mavin liked and was most unlikely to refuse; she offered herself to the tall woman like a lamb putting its head in a wolf's mouth. But Eva was far from a lamb. She shifted in her seat. Her thong was soaked from the threesome of ben-wa balls rolling around in her aching pussy.

She was waiting for Mavin to take the podium. The thought of Mavin's deep voice reverberating through the auditorium made her quiver. Her lust for Mavin had developed from merely joking to very serious right under her nose. It was as if she woke up one morning and fantasized non-stop about sex with the dark woman. She knew about Mavin's womanizing habits and most of the flings she'd had with college coeds and committee lobbyists to name a couple of vast groups. She knew Mavin wasn't into commitment and neither was she, as she'd recently discovered. She'd had some experience with other women but only under the influence of alcohol or good weed.

Mavin felt eyes burning her wide back. She knew who it was and didn't turn to look. She couldn't afford further distractions since she'd be up on the podium in a few minutes. So far, two of the four analysts had said the drug had potential. Mavin wondered why they'd either chosen to ignore the bad side-effects, or completely botch their own research with half-assed work.

"Doctor Bright?" Judith Moore grabbed Mavin's attention, sounding like a grammar school teacher.

Mavin opened her briefcase and passed out copies of her report to members of the committee so they wouldn't need to take notes. She'd also created a PowerPoint presentation for the rest of the audience and made her way to the podium with her laptop. She nodded at the light technician stationed in the control room. He flicked a switch that lowered a projector down from the ceiling and dimmed the lights. He gave her the thumbs up and she plugged her laptop into the set behind the podium. The presentation was already running so she picked up her flicker and began her show. The audience was impressed with the fact that they wouldn't have to sit through another hour of talk. They murmured for a bit before Mavin spoke.

"Your attention please, ladies and gentlemen." Mavin's deep voice boomed through the auditorium. She thought she heard someone squeal.

The people settled down and honored her request, except one. Mavin's eyes locked on Eva who was still squirming in her seat. Mavin looked away, not wanting to lose focus.

"I'm sure you've all heard about Phenylpropanolamine, sibutramine, synephrine, glucomannan and chitosan." Mavin said and paused to enjoy the wave of confusion that spread over many faces in the audience. "Oh, I apologize, the previous speakers didn't say too much about these chemicals." She pushed a button on her remote and the slide show started on the projector.

"I'll give you a crash course on these five major components of Oblivion3. Phenylpropanolamine or PPA is an appetite suppressant that works by temporarily acting on the chemical activity in the CNS. Sibutramine is in the same category and also acts on serotonin and norepinephrine levels in the brain. Synephrine is found in certain citrus fruits and works on the brain in a manner similar to ephedra.

"Glucomannan also affects serotonin and dopamine levels, tricking you into feeling 'full'. And finally, chitosan is a substance found in the exoskeleton of certain shellfish and serves to block fat from being absorbed in digestion." Mavin paused again. The auditorium was silent, awaiting a pin drop. She was in her element, in command.

"So what does this all mean?" She continued, liking the timbre of her own voice. "I'll tell you. It means you have a drug where ninety-five percent of its function takes place in the brain and thus, acts primarily on the Central Nervous System. If you can't already figure out that this is bad news, then I'd wonder if you're already on this stuff." That got laughter from the audience. Complete control, yes. She liked it very much.

"My analysis of Oblivion3 and all its components lasted eighteen months. In that time, I've compared and dissected all its ingredients, active and inactive. As you can see, I've charted their interactions in respect to most of the ways they can affect the human body. The minute you take this drug, its destination is your brain. It'll make you feel like you've just had a whole turkey when you've only had a banana. At least that's what I'd like to think you eat." Another wave of laughter passed over the crowd but she continued and they fell silent.

"It contains stimulants that will target energy reserves and fat deposits and make them ready for use. That's where you and your hypothetically 'full' body come in. Exercise to use up all that energy is necessary. Proper diet to assist in regulating metabolic and anabolic activity is required. But what about your organs?" Mavin's voiced rumbled from the speaker like thunder, causing seats to vibrate.

Eva gripped her seat and squeezed her thighs together. She bit her lip to keep from screaming as an orgasm ripped through her. Her body tensed as she tried not to go buck wild. A woman next to her asked her if she was okay. Eva gasped "Cramps!" The woman just smiled. No need to mess with a PMSing black woman.

Mavin looked in Eva's direction. The slender woman had been squirming in her seat for the past twenty minutes. She took a deep breath and went on with the show.

"Sure, the weight will come off for the first two or three months, but your organs will suffer. I'm talking about liver and kidney damage. Increased risk of heart and circulatory problems. There is no sure way to monitor all chemical activity in the brain except if you become a lab rat, so there is a high potential for brain damage that can go unnoticed. And I don't need to tell you all the problems that can lead to.

"After the first couple of months your body will develop different levels of tolerance for the aforementioned chemicals in this drug. Then all hell breaks loose. The brain responds to different amounts of each chemical and the desired effects go out of sync, then stop altogether. You're left with traumatized organs and a reversing pattern of gaining back all the weight, and then some, depending on individual habits.

"In conclusion, Oblivion3 is only good for the first two months of your relationship with it. After that, you can kiss your happiness goodbye to the third power." Mavin finished and clicked off the projector as the lights came back up.

Applause rang out through the auditorium and some people came up to shake her hands and congratulate her. She made her way off the podium and back to her seat. Judith had to bang her gavel several times to get the audience to quiet down. When they finally did, she began closing statements.

"Thank you Doctor Bright for that excellent presentation. I must say, you are quite unpredictable." Judith waxed with delight, smiling at Mavin who just nodded and packed her briefcase. She was a bit unnerved that A.J. Morris had decided to shut the hell up and not interrupt her while she spoke.

"Well, we've heard the reports and there is no doubt in the decision of the committee, based on Doctor Bright's analysis. The drug will not be approved until further review. The FDA will be notified of these findings as well as our recommendation to keep Oblivion3 off the market until further notice. This meeting is adjourned." Judith banged her gavel again and the auditorium slowly emptied.

********* Back in Mavin's suite *********

Mavin rolled off Eva's quivering body. They had just gotten through their fourth round of orgasmic petting. Eva fought to hang on to her mind. She couldn't believe how many times she'd come. She almost felt bad for teasing Mavin all this time, almost.

"I loved your presentation." Eva said as she caught her breath.

"Mmmm really? I saw you squirming and panting." Mavin said as her hand went back to teasing Eva's abused pussy lips. "What was that about?"

"Oh fuck, Mavin you're gonna kill me."

"That's a possibility." Mavin mumbled and spooned Eva from behind, parting Eva's thighs with one of hers. "Besides, death from pleasure is a hot commodity."

"Okay doc, let me catch my breath. We'll see if you really can kill me with pleasure."

"Sure, it's called active euthanasia." Mavin kissed Eva's neck, and dragged herself out of bed. She went to the closet and fished for her overnight bag.

Eva watched her friend in her majestic pose and felt her body brimming. She thought it was weird that she wasn't feeling weird about this new page to their relationship. Sure, it wouldn't be a regular thing but it wouldn't be desperate either. Or was it?

"What are you looking for?" Eva asked, taking her mind off ethics for a moment.

"Found it." Mavin said and went to the bathroom with the small black bag.

She came back out a few minutes later but had her robe on. She sat on the Lazy-boy and flipped on the TV. She eyed the screen for a few minutes and then got up to mess with the DVD player. When she sat down again, she pressed the AV input button.

"And let there be porn." Mavin said with her arms raised up. Eva smiled and got off the bed and went to join her. It was lesbian porn, but Mavin had her eyes closed. She only wanted to hear the women moan. Eva sat by Mavin's long legs. She began to caress them, liking the hairlessness she found there.

"Ready for more?" Mavin asked with her eyes still closed. She slid her hands toward Eva and pulled the woman closer.

"What do you think?" Eva replied and crushed her lips onto Mavin's.

She straddled Mavin's thick thighs. The warmth of Mavin's body against her pussy was pure torture. She ground her hips into Mavin's pelvis. She felt something hard but didn't break the kiss to ask what it was. Instead, she slipped her hands into the elastic of Mavin's shorts. She felt Mavin's hands on her ass and moaned into Mavin's mouth. She was a bit surprised about her own reaction. She was so damn horny and having the tall woman's passionate attention excited her more.

Her hand found the huge latex cock and a whole new wave of lust washed over her. She sucked Mavin's tongue like a junkie wanting a fix. Mavin dragged her fingers up Eva's sides. She found a pair of succulent breasts, her mouth watered and Eva drank. Mavin broke the kiss and made her way down Eva's neckline. The slender woman arched her back, giving Mavin better access to her tits. Mavin went straight for a stiff nipple and just about swallowed it whole as Eva pushed her chest out into Mavin's face. Mavin sucked hard on the rubbery flesh then abandoned it for its twin. She bit down hard on the nipple and was rewarded with a squeal from her prey. She flicked her tongue over the nipple and bit it again.

"Mmm Doc...oh fuck yeah." Eva moaned and toyed with Mavin's ears. Mavin moved her hands over Eva's tight ass. She slapped it once without thinking. She felt Eva's nails digging into her shoulders. She liked the way it felt so she did it again. She slapped harder and Eva clenched her ass. Mavin groaned and pulled away from Eva's breasts and ran her fingers over the hot flesh of Eva's ass. The slender woman trembled as her eyes rolled back into her head.

"So you like that, don't you?," Mavin whispered in a haze while Eva gyrated on her lap.

"You like smacking it, don't you?" Eva retorted.

"How long have you been planning this?"

"It was my New Year's resolution."

Mavin chuckled in a fit. "Really?"

"Yes. You know, I've been dreaming about this for a while now. Every time I fucked Omar, I was imagining it was you."

"Now, that right there, is some crazy shit. You know that right?"

"Crazy is as crazy do, baby. So let's get on with the doing."

"What do you want?"

"Ahhh....You already know." Eva sighed as Mavin's hot lips set her ablaze.

"I want you to tell me." Mavin rolled her tongue over a puffy aureole.

"Well, you are supposed to be killing me softly." Eva took one of Mavin's hands and pulled it to her dripping sex.

Mavin liked the feel of Eva's wetness. She could feel her own loins jumping. Mavin got up off the chair with Eva wrapped around her. She made her way to the bed and lowered Eva's body onto it. She made a rotating gesture with her forefinger and Eva rolled over so that she was lying face down.

"I asked you what you want but you didn't say shit." Mavin settled between Eva's splayed legs and upturned ass.

She used her knees to push Eva's thighs further apart. She took hold of Eva's hips and pulled the woman up on all fours. She placed some pillows under Eva's body and threw the woman for a loop when she suddenly yanked Eva's arms from under her and pulled them behind her back. Mavin took off her robe and used it to tie Eva's wrists together.

"I'ma just go ahead, do what I want with you." Mavin said slowly and punctuated with rapid, stinging slaps on Eva's derriere. "That's what you really want isn't it?"

She played Eva's ass like a pair of congas. Eva cried out in a mixture of wails and giggles. Mavin wrapped up her rhythmic assault with a double-slap. Then she started to trail her fingertips over the deep red, half-globes of flesh. Eva twisted and squirmed on the pillows. Mavin liked what she was seeing and wanted more, so she slid a thick, long finger between Eva's sweaty ass and into her freshly soaked cunt. She wiggled her finger slowly and delivered another blow to Eva's burning ass. She was pulling triple duty; smacking, teasing and fucking. Eva bucked against Mavin's hands. The torture was too much, but not enough to bring her over the edge. She felt her juices flowing down and soaking the sheets under her. Her clit was stiff and begging for attention.

"Mavin, no teasing...oh fuck —!" She was cut off when she felt strong hands crawling up her back and into her hair, getting a grip and pulling her up.

"No, no, no Eva. You have no say in this." Mavin hissed into Eva's ear. She peeled off her shorts and grabbed her ever-ready, fuck wand. She stroked Eva's hungry pussy with the head of her cock, sliding it slowly into her friend's entrance. Eva wasn't expecting the size of the intruder she felt but she was pleased. Mavin thrust her hips forward, sinking her cock to the hilt and forcing the air out of Eva's lungs.

"Oh my god, oh my fucking god....it's so big!" Eva gasped as she felt her pussy being stretched. Mavin jogged her hips and began to drill for cunt oil. Mavin kept her eyes on Eva's fleshy lips, spread around her thick cock. She gripped Eva's hips and pounded with all her might, watching Eva's ass jiggle like it was going out of style. The sounds of smacking flesh and Eva's moans spun her brain into electric gook. She was enjoying the pressure on her clit and drove her hips harder to get more. Beads of sweat running down her body served to distract her and fuel her fire at the same time.

Eva's moans had turned into grunts as she climaxed again and again. She could no longer tell the difference between actual orgasm and aftershocks as they all blended into each other. She rolled through the motions of having her pussy deliciously full, then agonizingly empty. Every now and then, Mavin would slap her ass a few times and Eva would be blasted by another pleasure bomb. She could no longer form any thoughts in her mind while her body was on autopilot. Her breath was ragged and there was a growing spot of drool on the pillow where her head lay.

"No, no, yessss,...oh fuck me baby...harder!" Eva's body begged as it bucked to meet Mavin's thrusts.

Mavin felt herself getting closer to her own climax, she had been resisting it for a while. She slammed her hips into Eva's ass, whipping the woman's juices into a frothy mess. Her thick thighs were coated in a mixture of Eva's cum and their sweat. Mavin dug her fingers into Eva's ass cheeks and pulled the slender woman harder, relieving her hips a bit. Her body had to be well taxed before she climaxed and that took a while.