WrestleMom Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom stood up and gave Layla a swift kick down to her face; the crowd cheered loudly at this. My mom stood behind Michelle, waited for her to get up; when she did, my mom ran to her, spun around and hit her with a precise elbow strike to the face. She grabbed Michelle by her head, got her to her feet, in position for another brainbuster. At that moment, Layla went on the ring apron and stared shouting at the ref. My mom dropped Michelle, went to go hit Layla, but she jumped off the apron before my mom could strike. Then, suddenly, Michelle grabbed my mom by the waist, rolled her over, grabbed her shorts, (exposing some of Mom's ass in the process) and pinned her 1...2...3. The match was over: Michelle had retained her title -- with much assistance, of course.

In wrestling, losing doesn't necessarily mean defeat, indeed, as my mom had really gained a lot from the contest. After the match, sections of the crowd stood up and gave my mom a standing ovation -- something unheard of for most WWE women's matches. When she got to the back, some of the wrestlers and staffers gave her a round of applause. She seemed really pleased with how things went. Later that night I sent her a text message:

"Great match. We all know you're the best women's wrestler in the WWE. I'm glad that now everyone knows it too."

She sent a reply saying: "Thanks Hun, I enjoyed it alot, even if Michelle took most of the credit :P."

After that match, I noticed a surge in my mom's popularity. During the next set of house shows, I spotted signs in the crowd, signs such as: ""Tina 3:16" "Moms 4 Tina" "I wish Tina was my mom!" "I've been a bad boy Tina. Spank me please!"

More amazingly, my mom's character had actually gotten some positive media attention (positive media attention being rare in an industry which has no unions, pensions, healthcare, many drug scandals and a very high mortality rate.) Publications such as The USA Today gave much praise to my mom. They wrote: "Tina Torrile portrays the role of a hard-working, fit, active, confident mother, who is a good role model for all females of all ages -- a far improvement over the vapid silicon-enhanced blond bimbos that have ruled the wrestling world for aeons."

I was more amazed than most with the positive press, as I knew full-well my mother's character was not at all designed to be a role model for girls and women across the world: the intention of the character was that she was a fantasy for males who loved the whole notion of a hot mom, with these guys motivated to have incest-fuelled fantasies of Tina as their own mother, hence the nicknames "Dream Mom, Your Mom," etc.

During The USA Today piece, I was mentioned. Some stuff written about me was dead wrong. They said I was 15, not 18 and said my name was Lloyd, not Louis. I get why WWE lied about my age (people would doubt my mom being 34 if she had a son that was as old as me) but getting my name wrong? I won't lie: I was a little ticked-off.

***

Two weeks had passed since the P.P.V match. My mom had been given victories on television to prepare her for an eventual title rematch with Michelle McCool. On the first week, Mom pinned Rosa Mendes, second week she teamed with Kelly Kelly to beat the team of Lay-Cool, with my mom pinning Michelle.

It was the day before a SmackDown TV taping. I was in my hotel room, looking through the wrestling news websites. As I scrolled through the gossip, I found a piece of news that almost knocked me off my chair:

"It looks like Tina's son, Lloyd, is going to be appearing on television soon. He will be worked into the Tina/Michelle McCool program."

The thought of me, on television, in segments with the smoking-hot Lay-Cool made me mega-excited -- and very nervous. I immediately grabbed the nearest razor and shaved all the stubble off my face so I could look as fresh-faced as possible for the role. When I got to the arena, I got a text message from Vince's Assistant:

"Come to the production meeting."

The production meeting is where the shows are planned out. Only those of high importance are allowed inside a production meeting: I was really pumped up. I found the room, entered inside, but all my enthusiasm quickly faded when I saw who was at the head of the table: Michael, fucking, Hayes.

For those of you that don't remember, Michael Hayes was the asshole that tricked me into peeking on my mom. Of course, I did enjoy it, but that jerkoff had malicious intent behind me doing that. He was a big, tall, heavy guy, in his mid-50's, long, messy blond hair, flesh-coloured beard, with a scraggly southern accent, wearing a fucking black leather duster jacket. He was a very hateable man. I pushed my hat down in the hope that he wouldn't recognize me, but then suddenly remembered that I was texted to be there to play MYSELF on television. I looked around the room, I saw some familiar faces: Stephanie McMahon, Kevin Dunn, Johnny Ace, Triple H, a bunch of writers I recognized, all those guys but no Vince.

"Okay, let's go over tonight's show," said Hayes.

I went to the back of the room and tried not to draw attention to myself. After he had talked about most of the show, my mom's segment came up on the agenda.

"Okay, for Tina we got a segment with Layla and Michelle; her son will be in it."

I almost stood up, but stopped when Hayes said his next sentence.

"Her son, who's being played by an actor."

My heart fell when I heard him say that. An actor was going to be playing me on television. Before I could even think about that, Hayes pointed at me. My heart suddenly restarted.

"You, ring guy, see that box?"

I looked behind me and saw a large box of WWE clothing. I looked at him and nodded.

"Good, you're in charge of getting that actor ready, pick something out for him, dress him like a mark."

I quickly grabbed the box and, not wanting to disturb their meeting, took it outside. As I looked through the box, picking which shirt and pants I wanted the actor playing me wearing, I thought about Vince's plan and how this was part of it. We never discussed me or anyone else playing the role of her son on TV, this was something he came up with by himself. I wanted to ask him directly what was going on, but since he was not in the arena, I could not do that. One of the production guys told me where the actor was, so I grabbed the clothes and went to go meet him.

After a short walk, I saw someone sitting on a crate, going over a script. I wasn't sure if he was the guy, so I approached him quietly.

"Ahem, umm, hey man, you part of the show?"

He looked at me then jumped off the crate. "Oh hello there: Yes, my name is Troy, I am playing the role of Lloyd."

The first thing I noticed was how short this dude was. He had to be 5'4, only slightly taller than my mom, even I towered over him. He was light too, around 110 pounds I would say. He had short freshly-cut blond hair, a hairless face, was slightly tanned, a pointy noise, thin lips, seemed to work out a little as he had a slightly muscular frame, wearing a tight polo shirt with beige slacks. Apart from his physical attributes, the most distinguishing feature of him was his voice. He had a low-pitched, almost regal sounding voice, like he had just come from the family estate in Greenwich. I could tell he was the total opposite of me in every way.

"Umm, here's the clothes they want you to wear," I handed him an orange John Cena shirt, baggy blue jeans, along with a matching John Cena trucker hat. I wanted him to look as stupid as possible, just to spite him a little.

"Right," he grabbed the clothes and looked through them. "I must say, this is a tad embarrassing, but I was just such a fan in my younger days. Are Stone Cold and Rock anywhere around? I would just love to meet them."

"Umm, Stone Cold and The Rock have been gone for years, dude."

"That's a shame...well, I'll just go put these on then come back here, correct?"

"Yeah, just like that."

"Right-O, thank you for the help." He went off to go get changed.

I exited the area after I gave him his clothes. I didn't get to watch the segment get taped, I had to wait like everyone else and watch it on TV. During the interim, I went online and did some snooping on Troy. He was 22, was from some New York acting school, and like I suspected, was from Greenwich, Connecticut. I also got a text message from Vince, it read: "Stay distant. Don't want to be seen. People may get curious." From what I could tell from the text, he wanted me to stay away from him because some people may suss out who I am. Well anyway, I tuned in on Friday night to watch the segment.

My mom was shown walking backstage, in her ring gear and robe, as she was walking, she bumped into Troy.

"Oh hey Son, you doing ok backstage by yourself?"

"Hey Mom!" Troy was wearing the clothes I had given him. He had made his voice sound higher, more childlike. "This place is awesome! I met Rey Mysterio, he was so cool!"

"Ok baby," she said with a smile, "Just try not to get lost."

"Sure Mom. Good luck out there."

After my mom had walked off screen, the camera panned to the left and showed Layla and Michelle, both looking at each other with sneaky glances. In the ring, my mom teamed with Kelly Kelly to beat Lay-Cool, with my mom pinning Layla. Next week's show is where things really started rolling.

Troy was shown backstage, still wearing the same clothes I'd given him the previous week. All of a sudden, Lay-Cool showed up and surprised him.

"Hey Lloyd," they said in unison, both wearing sexy tight black tank-tops with tight black jeans.

"Umm, hi," he replied nervously.

"We've seen you around, you're Tina's son, right?" asked Michelle.

"Y-yeah I am."

"Well, we had to come see you, because, well, she doesn't want me saying this, but Layla thinks you're cute."

"Oh my God, Michelle!" Layla did a mock-surprise face. "How could you say that!? I'm so embarrassed." She looked down at the ground, then looked at Troy. She coyly fluttered her eyelids at him.

"Oh, here comes his mom, let's go." Michelle grabbed Layla by her arm and briskly paced away. Layla gave a seductive stare to Troy as she left.

My mom walked on screen, in her robe, and asked, "What did those two girls want?"

"N-nothing Mom."

"Well, you stay away from them: those two are nothing but bad news."

The camera was left lingering on my mom and Troy as the show went to commercial.

The following week, Troy was backstage, hanging with Lay-Cool. The ladies were wearing matching white tank-tops which had "Flawless!" written on them, along with tight, shiny black shorts. Michelle was leaning against some crates while Layla was holding Troy's arm, really cosying up to him.

"You're so awesome Lloyd," said Layla -- my jealousy raging furiously as I watched her rub against him. "So funny, and, like, so cool."

"No offense," said Michelle, "We think you're cool, but your mom is lame."

"Yeah! Mega-lame!" but-in Layla, "She runs around in those little tiny sports bras and those little tiny shorts? Eww, right Michelle?"

"Mega-eww. She should act her age, she's your mom, Lloyd, seeing her run around in her underwear makes you just want to die of embarrassment, right?"

"Well...kinda," he mumbled.

"Well, if she was my mom, I'd just tell her to stop." Michelle paused to think for a second. "Ok: Real Talk. I don't think she even cares about you, I mean, what kind of mom goes around, hooking up with random guys on the beach then takes them home with them?"

"Yeah!" agreed Layla.

"Right, Lay? She don't care how you feel Lloyd, she's so selfish!"

"What're you doing!" shouted my mom from off-screen. She walked on camera, wearing a blue shirt and denim jeans.

"Oh, we better go," said Michelle.

"No, you guys," said Troy, "You guys ca-can stay."

"Son! No! I don't want you seeing these girls."

"Come on, Mom. Don't embarrass me."

Layla touched his shoulder and spoke softly, "It's okay baby, we'll see you soon." The two ladies smirked at my mom as they walked off.

Mom gave a cross look to Troy. "Son, can't you see they're using you!?"

Troy looked down at the floor, "I-I don't wanna talk about it." He then ran off, with the camera left on my mom's worried expression.

On the next show, the one before the P.P.V, my mom was given interview time.

"Ladies and Gentleman, please welcome my guest at this time: Tina Torrile. Tina, what are your thoughts going into this Sunday's match?"

"You know Josh, Lay-Cool really doesn't have any morals or dignity. They are now making this issue so personal, that they're involving my son: my son!" Mom paused for effect. She then looked at the camera with a fierce expression. "Michelle, Layla: the worst thing you can do to a mother is mess with her children, so come this Sunday, I will show you the wrath this mother has."

Later on that show, my mom had a quick match with a local women's wrestler, which she won with the brainbuster. After that match, a segment aired that featured Lay-Cool and Troy.

"I can't believe I have to defend my title again against Tina," said Michelle while looking at her belt.

Layla agreed: "Yeah! She lost! She's a loser, she don't deserve another shot," Layla then looked at Troy and giggled, "No offense, Lloyd."

"You think I'm gonna win, right, Lloyd?"

"Well, umm, well, you know, my mom's pretty good."

"Yeah. You know, if I keep my title, which I will, I think Layla will give you a kiss."

Troy turned his head to Michelle. He smiled like all his Christmases had come at once. Layla, on the other hand, vigorously shook her head, but smiled when Troy looked at her.

"Umm, yeah, sure baby, maybe one kiss if Michelle wins." Layla gave a deadly stare at Michelle, mouthing the word "no" behind Troy's back. The segment then ended.

Going into the pay-per-view, the big question was what Lloyd would do. Layla had been ejected from ringside right at the start of the match, so Michelle had no backup. Towards the end of the match, Troy came down to ringside. Unsurprisingly, as my mom was running the ropes, Troy tripped her up, which allowed Michelle to deliver a quick boot to Mom's face for the win. Afterwards, there was a backstage interview with Lay-Cool and Troy.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, I am here with --"

"Oh shut up Josh," Michelle grabbed the microphone and shoved him away. "That's right everybody~, I'm still the champ, and we are all still --"

"Flawless!" they said in three-way unison.

"Hey, hey, can I get my kiss now?"

Layla looked really hesitant.

"Go on Layla, do it," said Michelle in a cheery voice. "Go on, do it, do it, do it!"

Troy pushed his cheek out. You can imagine how jealous I was when I saw Layla plant a quick peck on Troy's cheek.

"Yay!" said Michelle as Layla turned her head and wiped her mouth. "Tina, go back to your bake sales Honey, 'cause this title is staying with me!"

On the next house show, my mom was teaming with Kelly Kelly, a 5'6, well-breasted young blonde women who had a smoking hot body and an occasional blank stare. Of course, they were going against Lay-Cool, who had their new member, Troy, in their corner. Towards the end of this match, Troy ran into the ring and was then confronted by my mom; Lay-Cool couldn't save him this time as Kelly had wiped them out with a dive to the floor. My mom grabbed Troy by his shoulders, turned him around, pulled his pants down, gently shoved him, got on one knee, put him on her knee and began spanking him!

A moment of clarity hit me as I watched my mom spank the storyline version of me: I knew exactly why Vince wanted her son to be on TV: it was so he could watch stuff like this: watching a son get spanked by his hot mom. I could see some camera people down below recording the show, probably for Vince's benefit. It all made perfect sense.

"Ow, it hurts, it hurts! Mummy, it hurts! Please stop! Stop!"

"Bad boy, bad boy! Very bad boy!"

They were so loud with the slaps and naughty talk, that I could hear them perfectly from my balcony vantage point. For her last spank, my mom licked her hand, looked at the crowd, then slapped his ass real hard. Layla then came rushing into the ring, towards my mom, and got pinned after being hit with the brainbuster.

When I got backstage, I saw Troy and Mom laughing around together, probably all giddy after the spanking. I thought a guy like Troy would be all uppity about being spanked in front of a large crowd, but he seemed cool with it. They did that routine on all the house shows for a couple weeks, though never on TV as it didn't fit WWE's P.G standards.

All in all, if I think about it, giving my mom that character was the best thing that could've happened for her career. She got to be a featured performer on television, got on pay-per-views and was a regular on house shows. She'd also become far more popular and got WWE some positive press. Overall, the character worked out great for everyone involved.

***

Three weeks later

At this point, my mom's storyline had run its course. Troy had become Lay-Cool's sidekick while my mom took a backseat as Kelly Kelly was pushed into the role of title challenger. It was a Tuesday. I was in Waco, Texas, doing my-now-all-too-familiar ring crew duties. While I was working, I got a call from an unknown phone number.

"Hello?"

"Hello." The voice sounded familiar yet I couldn't pinpoint whom it was.

"Umm, hey, who's this?"

"It's me: Vince." He sounded pretty strange, real mellow, which is exactly the opposite of the Vince I know.

"Yeah, umm, so how are things?"

"Couldn't be better! Hey, hey, you should come to my office, I got something for ya."

"O-okay."

"Bye, Louis."

After he hung up, I looked around for his office, found it, and knocked on the door.

"Come on in!" he said in a cheery voice.

I opened the door and was surprised by what I saw: Vince McMahon, sitting at his desk, his suit-jacket placed neatly on the nearby chair, wearing a clean grey dress-shirt, looking through some papers, with an honest-to-goodness smile on his face. Bright sunlight was pouring into the room. He had a calm aura all around him. He looked far different from the rage-filled always-stressed workaholic man I was accustomed to.

"Louis!" he got off his chair, approached me and gave me a hug.

"Umm, hello, Sir." As you can tell, I was pretty surprised by this sudden change in personality.

"Come, I got something for ya!"

I followed him to his desk. He sat on his cushioned chair while I stood in front of him. Bizarrely, he turned his chair to the left and then looked out at the scenery. Ahead of him was a green field, with a river in the distance.

"Ahh," he let out a happy, content sigh. "I have seen many things in my life...many things."

"Okay..."

"So many things. Some you won't believe...you know how many responsibilities I have running this multi-millionaire dollar empire? -- which I created."

"Lots Sir, I can't even imagine."

"Yes, it's tremendously tough, tremendously. But then, something reminds you why it's all worthwhile...let me ask you something, Louis: have you ever seen Trish Stratus naked?"

"Umm, no I haven't..."

"Well, I have: it was magnificent. I haven't felt this good in, well, in years! Moments like these make everything, everything, worthwhile."

"Ok..." I had not even the slightest clue what he was talking about.

He swivelled his chair towards my direction. "Ah, Louis: I'm about to tell you a secret that you must not tell anyone. Agreed?"

"Ok Sir, I swear I won't tell anyone."

"Ah, you won't tell anyone, so I got nothing to be afraid of. Well, Louis, you ever wonder how I knew about you...you know...what's the correct term? You know, finger-fucking your mom in the hotel?"

"Y-Yes Sir, I did wonder."

"Well, here's how: I have guys. Guys that go around, blending into the background, these guys, they keep an eye on people of interest to me, people like you, Louis. I had a guy following you around; of course you never knew this. Their job is to observe, not interfere, as getting involved will expose them, though they do cover up things, things you won't believe, even covered up things I've done. You understand?"