All Comments on 'Writer's Block Ch. 03'

by firstkiss

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Le Sigh

To imagine a guy trying to give that kind of attention... although the call was a little cruel.. :) Can't wait for more! I'm enjoying this

DesertPirateDesertPiratealmost 17 years ago
This one is fun

The tension keeps building, there will be release one way or the other. It might be gentle or explosive, we shall see. I loved the twist at the end, a bit of jealous competition between father and son? Somehow I suspect a bit of history there if Sims reaction is an indication. Have fun with it and it will just get better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Perfect~!

You are so fucking mean! Love it. So glad you are keeping Sr. in the mix, and it is pissing off Sim. Heehee. So glad to see another chapter. Definately worth the wait

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
What Chemistry!

Such a hot story. The chemistry between the two is amazing and as always a cliff hanger at the end. Don't worry about the wait - it's always worth it for your stories.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightalmost 17 years ago
You have set the hook!

I marvel at your writing skills and the way your mind works. Personally, I hope Simeon Sr. gets this girl! There's something about a man that takes charge and knows what he's doing that makes women respond! Thanks for writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
hmm

*sigh* this is HOT. grab and fondle you until you're hot and bothered. then disappears. *sigh*

darknessindaydarknessindayalmost 17 years ago
*pouts*

*chin and lip quivers* The chapter ended so soon... how dare you leave me wanting... Gr. All of your stories are like that. Absolutely wonderful darlin. Please give us more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
I come home from the hospital

almost to have you send me right back. Hot tale with hot tail and I'm still in a weakened condition you naughty girl. Fantastic job. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
YOU'RE SO CRUEL!

Ohhh, well done on getting this chapter done. I must say that it was well worth the wait! Although the wait for Sim and Imogen is torturous, my God will the conclusion be explosive!

I was blushing profusely when Sim was being so passionate and I was grinning ear to ear whilst reading that ending!

Just brilliant.

Thank you for the smiles. Zera x

michchick98michchick98almost 17 years ago
Nice twist!

The father and the son both want the same woman! WHOA! Nice twist! Looking forward to more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Love it

I knew it! I had a feeling the father was going to interrupt. I love that they're both after her! I can't wait to find out who she ends up with but I hope it's the son! Please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Nice!

Even though I love older men I really hope junior gets the girl. It's only fair since he saw her first.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
I love all of your stories!

Please don't wait too long to continue with this one I can't wait to see what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Wow!!

So good! I love all your stories and am so happy you've found the time to update. Keep up the great work - I can't wait to read whatever you write next!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Wow!

This story is already number one on the top lists!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
More please!

OK, please hurry with the next posting! I'm anxiously waiting to find out what happens with the dad. So far this story is excellent!

lovegal73lovegal73almost 17 years ago
Oh to meet a man like that!

If an attractive man described what he'd like to do to me in that way, I would be his slave! Love this writing, and the characters, and the plot. I agree with another poster - obviously there's some history between father and son.

Can't wait for the climax on this one...but the tease is delicious too!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
loved it!!

father and son after the same woman that could really get interseting LOL!! i really hope your writers block goes away i'd really love to read more of this story and soon it's sooo hottt!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
OMG!

a father and son sandwich!! YUMMMM!!!! my biggest fantasy! just the thought of it gets me wet.

New_BronteNew_Brontealmost 17 years ago
Flashbacks

Your story was fantastic. The part where Imogen is indignant about Sim's concern over her "missing out" and such reminds me very much of one my favorite non-erotic authors. John D MacDonald. Most are not familiar with him, but in One Fearful Yellow Eye (if memory serves) is a somewhat similar situation. You executed it *beautifully*. The complicated difference between a man trying to get into a woman's pants at any cost for the gratification of his ego and a man who truly *loves* women and wants to gratify her (granting that's a boone to his ego as well). Congratulations, I wait with bated breath.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
I love this story!

This is my favorite type of erotic story -- a wonderful sexy slow build up, development of the characters, and lots of hot passion on the way (hopefully soon!)

I will be waiting anxiously for your next update. Fabulous!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Fantastic

I'm "this close" to rigging up an RSS feed to email when firstkiss submits anything new.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Thank you..

It's a good story, but honestly, what brings a sense of calm ecstasy is the flawless english that's been used: formatting, sentence style, punctuation, spelling.. and it's a well written, compelling story.

(My mom's an editor -- not _was_ an editor, _is_ an editor, because once an editor, always an editor. And of course, given that she was helping me with my book reports in first grade, it's in my blood as well..)

PrincessErinPrincessErinabout 16 years ago
So Hot!

Such a hot chapter.

GreenleafRGreenleafRover 13 years ago
Wonderful buildup - Ch 03

So nicely handled. The buildup is sweet and hot. Turning the tables on the description of what he would do with her - very nice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
...

I know your specialty is romantic sex of erotic couplings. However, my dirty mind and a sinful dose of Literotica intake are making fantasize what it's like for both father and son to take sweet, little Imogen at the same time... or maybe it ends up that way. I'm so glad I'm reading this after you have finished the stories!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Jesus Christ..

Would melt at this story. The tension, her teasing and his character oh my god i was squealing like a fan girl when they were in the kitchen and the ending had me shout no before i realized. You terricly bad girl this is perfect

KingCuddleKingCuddleover 11 years ago
Nice work, top to bottom.

I began with this one.

I now MUST read the next one! :+))

sparknclasssparknclassover 11 years ago
Love it when I see it coming....

Love it when you foreshadow something and then fulfill the promise. I was expecting that father-son clash. Interesting way to start off those fireworks! I thought they were going to bump into each other at the restaurant.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Not your best work. You write well and technically it's great. I am so sorry but having read your other work, it's becoming formulaic (for me). It's an X rated Mills & Boone.

DaddysgirlflDaddysgirlflalmost 3 years ago

It appears this author is long gone, sadly. The writing is perfection, but I lost focus at throwing the glass of water on him. Childish. I just couldn't get back into the story because, although I wasn't wild about the female from the beginning, that action pretty much did it. Very sad about this because I loved the story so much.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfirstkiss@firstkiss
A lot has changed since I began writing on this site 16 years ago as a wet-behind-the-ears 20-something — met an amazing partner, got married, started a business, and became a mom. Life with a kid underfoot doesn’t exactly make for much free time for sexy writing. I still da...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES