Writer's Block Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I closed my eyes, feeling dizzy, knowing that my nipples were indeed as hard as they'd ever been. I positively tingled from head to toe.

"I can't wait to find all those little places on you that make you shiver," Sim chuckled lowly. He brushed a soft touch against the curve of my ear before dipping down to skim down the length of my neck and across the exposed line of my collarbone. He laughed as I did shiver. "I bet there are million more of those spots; the soft underside of your breast... the curve of your hip... the back of your knee... the arch of your foot... the inside of your thigh... I'll find them all, I promise."

I'd told myself I wasn't going to touch him, but I clutched at his arms as the room tilted. Sim pulled me into his embrace and held me against the solid heat of his chest as he whispered in my ear. "I bet you moan, a lot. And I'm quite sure that when I make you come, and I will...," he paused, and although I couldn't see his face I could practically hear him grinning cockily. "When you come for me Imogen, I promise you'll scream."

There was expectant silence for a moment and I struggled to respond, to speak past the dryness of my mouth and the pounding of my heart. And then the phone rang shrilly on the countertop beside us, making me jump and Sim laugh; but it was nice standing there in his embrace, it was warm and exciting and I could feel his erection pressed against my belly. I didn't want to move.

The answering machine picked up after four rings and my bright and cheerful voice filled the room. "Hey, you've reached Imogen but I'm not home. Leave a message and I promise I'll call back!" My voice sounded overly happy and I cringed as Sim laughed.

Beep. "Imogen, its Simeon Forster... Senior..." his voice was deep and smooth and filled the room loudly as he chuckled warmly; the Sim in the room with me stiffened at the flirtatious noise. "Look, I've been giving you and your writing a great deal of thought lately. About that dinner date..."

But I didn't hear the rest of the message because Sim let go of me, pushed me away, and strode out of the room as his father's voice echoed meaninglessly around me.

[to be continued...]

12