Writer's Fantasy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MJRoberts
MJRoberts
1,291 Followers

"No kidding," I said.

"Baby, are you alright?" David said.

We both looked at him like he was nuts.

He laughed. "Just checking."

"I deserve a fucking Pulitzer Prize for this," I said.

"I deserve some sort of award too," Marissa said. "I masterminded it."

"Damn straight," I said. "What should we call it? Perverted Mistress of the Year Award? Best Sexual Punishment by a Female Award? How about Hottest Bitch in the United States? Or the world."

She smiled.

"Sexiest Dom in Boots?" I said.

"I like that one," David said.

We both looked at him.

He got down on the floor with me and gathered me in his arms.

"Oh no David, you're not done yet," Marissa said.

"What?!" David said.

"Well you still have to pleasure me," she said. "So loosen up that tongue. It's time to get that tongue out."

He groaned.

"But I've made it easier on you," she said, easing that short, short skirt up. "I'm not wearing panties."

# # #

Dear Reader,

Writer's fantasy is a seven part series with each story getting more romantic, explicit, exploring, tense, and hotter.

If there were things about that you liked about this story please post a comment telling me what worked for you and why (PG comments only please.) I also welcome suggestions and corrections.

I am and will continue to edit, tweak, and update my stories in effort to bring all of my stories as close to a five star reading experience for you as possible. If you haven't yet, please read my other stories. Keep checking for the updated versions and new stories.

If you enjoyed the story, please rate it highly!

Thanks so much. I look forward to hearing from you.

SPREAD the buzz.

Enjoy!

-MJ

MJRoberts
MJRoberts
1,291 Followers