All Comments on 'Wrong! Ch. 02'

by SEAWATER1

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Great story, please continue it

ChasBChasBover 9 years ago
Possibilities...

So Beth is already thinking about her younger brother too. And maybe Jennie will need some coaching while Beth is away - maybe bring her sister, though not to this site, I guess. Maybe Sophie can help. Her brother might come for a visit, too. Lots of great possibilities here. Give us more, please.

MaximguyMaximguyover 9 years ago
Not really liking the direction.

Nothing wrong with the writing, and it's the authors story to write. I'm just a bit of a romantic and the wife cheating, adding dad, the friend, and possibly others just isn't for me. I liked the first part much better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Slut, Exhibitionist, or Just Bold?

I have to agree with Maxiumguy here. It starting to make Beth sound like a slut or at the very least an exhibitionist. She is obviously a bit bold and that seems to be part of who she is. But with all the hints of the little brother, dad, grand pa, and maybe even something going on with some of the other teachers it makes it sound like she is a slut. With all the risks their taking it makes me wonder why they hadn't been caught yet.

With the wife you hear very little about her other the warning she's giving him from the context of the story it sounds like she has something going on the side maybe with their friend Ken in any case things can't keep going as it is. Either a) Mark and Beth get caught and he loses a job and gets a divorce or b) Sophie get found out and Mark and Beth get closer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Ick

Somehow this went from sexy to creepy, which ain't easy in a taboo story.

The scenes with the father weirded me out

sabra16023sabra16023over 9 years ago
Good Story!!

Please continue the story. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hmmm

Is it just me or is anyone else wondering if Robbie has something on the side with mom? And getting dad involved? YUM... May not be popular opinion but for her to be such and exhibitionist it had to start somehow, right? Not like Beth would one day just think "Let's jump my older brothers' bones" without some sort of other play.

I sincerely hope you continue this tale because you've kept it fun, interesting and hot without much effort and it deserves so much more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
.good job, more plz

Would love to see wife more involved. ..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Okay

So once again I liked it but I hate when other people get involved. They dodged a bullet with Sophie but then Her Jennie. I would love for their relationship to grow to not just sex but alo a love. But please please please continue!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Hot!

I was hard all the way through part 1 & 2. Desperately wanted to jack off but my little sister was sitting across from me. She kept asking me what I was reading. I thought it best not to tell her but maybe.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Really needs chapter three

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story

I neeed a follow up story, maybe when they go away for summer. But loved every part of this thank you!!

KlitomaticKlitomaticover 2 years ago

Less of the other people, much to improbable, but then most incest stories are. Much much more of Sophie, not nearly so improbable and much more entertaining with Sophie watching and helping Mark fuck his little sister. Still in all, a right good story.

mReLEGANZAmReLEGANZAover 2 years ago

"dont forget me". sad. real. poignant. changes the tone of the story entirely,

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSEAWATER1@SEAWATER1
Well....I try to be a writer. I want my stories to have characters in them. Maybe someone strong and confident, maybe someone a bit nerdy, a bit shy....like me really! I try to think of really unique situations and a few unexpected twists and turns. I may not get it right all ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Wrong! Previous Part
Wrong Series Info